[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 1/14/2024 at 10:38 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Those all sound like great ideas, especially number 1. I've played in the past where I've recruited workers that were already members of my household, and that can become super frustrating. KW will force workers to either be at home or at the brothel. If you want to send your sim that is a worker but is not scheduled, then they will make it a short way from home and KW will cancel all their actions and send them back home. It is possible to get them to do stuff, but you have to watch their action queue like a hawk and immediately handle it when KW tries to send them home.

Number 2 does sound kind of neat, but I don't think it is really necessary. It doesn't take too long after opening up your brothel before its reputation rises up, and you will have tons of customers there any time it is open. On the other hand, one thing that I've done that was sort of fun was to have my sim create a brothel but never actually open it up or hire any workers. Then the sim that is the brothel manager is able to solicit sims. Sending my sim to a resort was a good way to earn lots of money quickly. I really kind of wish that the way KW implemented brothels and prostitution was more balanced between the two. If my sim starts working as a prostitute, she will always accept any customer request, even from sims she hates. And, they will always do one position and then quit. If my sim is a manager, customers will never solicit her, she has to solicit them. And, she can only solicit a customer once, and then cannot solicit them again. But, if the customer accepts, they will do many positions.

Is number 3 basically the same as Number 1?

Private lot then you will not get any customers, but they can live there and you are open 24 hours. Putting it as a resort doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'll consider that

10 hours ago, Chilicheestop said:

Private lot then you will not get any customers, but they can live there and you are open 24 hours. Putting it as a resort doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'll consider that

I'm not sure what you mean by "private lot then you will not get any customers". I always have my brothels created on a residential lot, and get tons of customers.

If you are talking about community lots, such as clubs, etc., you probably want to go into Edit Town and change the lot to "visitors allowed".

I've never created a brothel on a community lot, so I don't know how well it works. There are mods out that can change the open hours for different community lots. I have one called "Shimrods23HoursBarsClubsFasterBartending". It makes all bars and clubs open 23 hours each day. It is just a tuning mod, so I'm sure there are others out that do similar things. Taking a quick look at the tunings, they reference every single club or bar by type (e.g., DiveBarSports, DanceClubRave, etc.), so you could probably even get that and put that tuning in place for your specific club type and leave all the others at the defaults, with a little bit of knowledge in using S3PE.

Edit:

I decided to try making a brothel on a community lot. My sim bought a dive bar as a venue, and fixed it up with some bedrooms and lots of sofas. She then turned it into a brothel. The bouncer and the bartender show up for the regular bar part. She did not hire a bouncer or bartender for the brothel.

I have the mod mentioned above that makes the bar open from 9AM until 8AM the next day, and set the open hours of the brothel to match that. Sims immediately started showing up. In fact, I have more sims showing up there than were showing up at the residential lot she was using as a brothel before this.

The only other thing that I can say about it is that I'm using KinkyMod, available from the downloads section here. This is a modification to Kinky World, which fixes a bunch of bugs, etc.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/215470-oniki-kay’s-kinky-world-build-421-loverslab-edition-updated-2024-01-26/

Edited by FreakyRufus
17 hours ago, Chilicheestop said:

I have recently tested the Brothel and I did the same as FreakyRufus, I just purchased another residential lot with 3 bedrooms with double beds, I did not change the lot type, I just went into Brothel Management on the computer and set the recently purchased lot to a work place and KW started pushing customers to the lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, am I stupid? I downloaded the Sims 3 modding-setup thing from the wiki, tried to download this coupled with some animations. The game only recognises KW, and when I try to load it does nothing. Yes I did extract using 7zip and I put everything in the right folder; nada.

1 hour ago, Dagdy said:

Guys, am I stupid? I downloaded the Sims 3 modding-setup thing from the wiki, tried to download this coupled with some animations. The game only recognises KW, and when I try to load it does nothing. Yes I did extract using 7zip and I put everything in the right folder; nada.

KW isn't enabled by default. You have to enable it in it's settings menu. Click on your sim and you should see a Kinky World interaction that'll get you to the menu where you enable it. You'll also have to register the animation packages you've downloaded.

7 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

KW isn't enabled by default. You have to enable it in it's settings menu. Click on your sim and you should see a Kinky World interaction that'll get you to the menu where you enable it. You'll also have to register the animation packages you've downloaded.

Well, I don't see it. Even after letting the game run for 5 minutes on a new start, I don't get any prompts.

One or two saves of mines are also bricked now as well.

I will explain my steps.
1. Download version 0.37

2. Extract all the packages into the mod/packages folder.

3. Download 3 animation packs,

4. Extract them all into the mod/packages folder.

5. Run Sims 3 and weep in despair.

4 hours ago, Dagdy said:

Well, I don't see it. Even after letting the game run for 5 minutes on a new start, I don't get any prompts.

One or two saves of mines are also bricked now as well.

I will explain my steps.
1. Download version 0.37

2. Extract all the packages into the mod/packages folder.

3. Download 3 animation packs,

4. Extract them all into the mod/packages folder.

5. Run Sims 3 and weep in despair.

I tried again by trying it with the newer version. No shot.

EDIT: I have now reinstalled my version of Sims and the Supernatural expansion onto my main C drive instead, I've just figured out what the problem could be:

My version of Sims was 1.38, and not the minimum of like 67. I'll report back in when the Patch is applied.

FINAL EDIT: It works now. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Dagdy
11 minutes ago, PapayaPokPokPok said:

I'm trying to get CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders but i can't seem to download any of it from both Cmar blogspot.com and Sexy sim. Can anyone tell me where else i can download please. 

I'm not sure where that stuff can be found anymore, but I'd also recommend just using this instead

On 2/9/2024 at 8:32 PM, PapayaPokPokPok said:

I'm trying to get CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders but i can't seem to download any of it from both Cmar blogspot.com and Sexy sim. Can anyone tell me where else i can download please. 

I know you already got link from above user, but just in case I was curious if the Sexysims one works or not.

So, I tried downloading from Sexysims, it works perfectly fine for me.

Just letting you the info of me succeeding download it.

@yaniimarie : I see the download link has Steam version of XCAS, is there link for "cmar_XCASfull1.67.zip | XCAS core mod for none-Steam"?

I see MTS' link has "cmar_XCASfull1.69.43.zip'", but I have discs versions of Sims 3 and never bothered to update to 1.69, since I don't play Sims 3 in Origin/EA App, so I still have 1.67 version, which I need XCASfull1.67.xx.zip.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 2/14/2024 at 8:34 PM, ioawdfv said:

I know you already got link from above user, but just in case I was curious if the Sexysims one works or not.

So, I tried downloading from Sexysims, it works perfectly fine for me.

Just letting you the info of me succeeding download it.

@yaniimarie : I see the download link has Steam version of XCAS, is there link for "cmar_XCASfull1.67.zip | XCAS core mod for none-Steam"?

I see MTS' link has "cmar_XCASfull1.69.43.zip'", but I have discs versions of Sims 3 and never bothered to update to 1.69, since I don't play Sims 3 in Origin/EA App, so I still have 1.67 version, which I need XCASfull1.67.xx.zip.

I think the 1.69 version should work on 1.67. As far as I know, the only difference between those is the launcher, none of the actual game binaries are different.

Il y a 1 heure, FreakyRufus a dit :

Je pense que la version 1.69 devrait fonctionner sur la 1.67. Pour autant que je sache, la seule différence entre ceux-ci est le lanceur, aucun des binaires du jeu n'est différent.

http://sims-new.my1.ru/load/mody_khaki_sims_3/globalnyj_mod_xcas_bolshe_zon_dlja_tatu_quot_golyj_quot_kostjum_i_drugoe/34-1-0-6869

En bas de page du site...

ou ceci

MTS_CmarNYC_1409622_cmar_XCASfull1.67.zip

Edited by roro9261
2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I think the 1.69 version should work on 1.67. As far as I know, the only difference between those is the launcher, none of the actual game binaries are different.

Ah, ok, that's great.

1 hour ago, roro9261 said:
1 hour ago, roro9261 said:

I had to use Google Translate, since I don't speak your language.

Thanks for the link and the mod.

Edited by ioawdfv
2 hours ago, Krissy45 said:

i was trying to download th

i was trying to download the cmar files , but the link says site unavailable. it takes me to the blog page with the links to the parts, but when i click on the links that the message i am met with 

Use this instead:

It includes all of the body parts and sliders that you'll need.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, i don't seem to be able to get my sim to kinky herself. I click on a space or bed etc, and choose woohoo alone.  The dialog pops up and i choose the animation.

The sim goes to the spot and then... nothing. No animation plays.

Although I can get her to have fun on all fours at least.  Poor Sim is horny as hell.

Any ideas?

So, I'm currently trying to add some underwear to KW, and I know I need some ID number to enter in for the registration. I got S3PE open right now and I can't remember which number I need to grab. Is it the Instance number? Or is it something else I need?

I believe the ID looks something like this? 0x7B035BD242D3BBD2

I'm not entirely sure, I haven't played around with Sims 3 and KW in a long while.