[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

As far as I know, in ITF, there is a special bed that sims can sleep in and dream about certain things, like romance, exercise, being popular, etc. The animation for those is that the sim sleeps on their side, above the covers of the bed, similar to when a sim naps on a bed. With KW, sims can sleep above the covers like that. Then another sim can woohoo the sim that is sleeping. The sleeper can either accept or reject it. Also, if there are two sims sleeping above the covers like that, and one or both are super horny, they can start woohooing autonomously while still asleep.

The only part that comes from ITF is the actual sleeping on their side. If you don't have ITF, just disable the KW setting for sleeping above the covers.

EDIT: adding screenshot

sxtoo-823.jpg.b310e1868b1e1f9f5119d2fa30dc1345.jpg

Edited by FreakyRufus

Hey everyone, got a problem. Since moving to 400+ builds, woohoo animations won't start. I choose the animations, sims get naked, woohoo process goes for half a second without any animations, sims get dressed, no related moodlets or other effects. Animations not related to actual woohoo work fine, like butt grab and taking off clothes. Groping, after going through non-woohoo animations, also cuts off and ends immediately.

Tried everything, down to reinstalling the game and deleting "The Sims 3" folder in /Documents (Besides what's needed for KW like animations and cmar's meshes, I had most of Nraas Controller mods, LazyDutchess TS3 fix, nointro and nocurfew). Using different builds (from 399 and up) also won't work. I lost earlier builds and can't find them online, and because some non-woohoo animations refused to work properly in them as well, and there are more QoL functions in newer builds, I don't really want to go back.

I change a bunch of settings every time I make a new world, and without them I don't really want to use this mod. Among those are woohoo length (thousands of minutes), privacy and exhibition (I've seen advice to change exhibition mode from "none" to something else, didn't help), and services (like Pets and flashers, changing any of them affected nothing) I also don't want to switch to Passion, as KW makes the whole game feel deeper (no pun intended).

I'm no good with reading code, but the newest logs from last session attached. I will appreciate any insight on this problem.

KWLog_Export_5C9C0F07.xml ScriptError_03-01-56__D046C099.xml

18 hours ago, jankass239 said:

I've recently started a 100 baby challenge, and was wondering if there's a way to turn off the menstrual cycle, or to just make her stay fertile. I also don't want to use the normal "try for baby" interaction

I do not know of a way with KW to have a sim be always fertile. What I have done in games where I want better control over sims getting pregnant is the following, though it does require a minor bit of "cheating" and work outside of the game:

1. In KW Settings, Pregnancy & Menstrual Cycle: set Sperm lifetime to 0, set Sperm fertilization to 0, set (or leave) Non-KW Pregnancies to Enabled. Then I completely ignore the sim's status of whether they are fertile, having a period, etc.
  2. When I want my sim to get pregnant, I have them KW woohoo, and assuming they actually have vaginal woohoo (sometimes they don't ?), I roll a random number on random.org. The base game chance of sims getting pregnant from try for baby is 75%, and various buffs can increase or decrease that, so decide on a number that you like, and if the roll of a number between 1 and 100 is LOWER than the chances, your sim gets to be pregnant.
  3. If you have decided that your sim is successfully impregnated, then use a mod to make them pregnant via the other sim. CmarNYC's pregnancy controller is the easiest, but you can also use NRaas Master Controller can do it, too, although the correct menu option for that always confuses me.

Of course, how you determine if the sim gets pregnant is totally up to you. 100% success, go right ahead. Flip a coin, a valid choice.

16 hours ago, sapique said:

Send her to hospital and choose "tubal ligation". If you have Nraas story progression click on her then Nraas>Story Progression>Sim Options and set "Can be pregnant" to false. This setting is actually auto abortion.

This does the opposite of what the poster wants. The suggestions here will make it so that the sim will NEVER get pregnant, which is the exact opposite of the goal with the 100 baby challenge.

5 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

This does the opposite of what the poster wants. The suggestions here will make it so that the sim will NEVER get pregnant, which is the exact opposite of the goal with the 100 baby challenge.

Oh so sorry, of course you're right. I read it as infertile and the challenge seemed funny for what was asked :) Anyway, if you want always fertile sims you should "override menstrual cycle" options. Set "ovulatory" stage long, like 24-48 hours, for each age group. Set "luteal", "follicular" etc. stages to zero or 1. So, even with default sperm life time(10 hours) fertilization is almost guaranteed. 

19 hours ago, beardest1 said:

Hey everyone, got a problem. Since moving to 400+ builds, woohoo animations won't start. I choose the animations, sims get naked, woohoo process goes for half a second without any animations, sims get dressed, no related moodlets or other effects. Animations not related to actual woohoo work fine, like butt grab and taking off clothes. Groping, after going through non-woohoo animations, also cuts off and ends immediately.

Tried everything, down to reinstalling the game and deleting "The Sims 3" folder in /Documents (Besides what's needed for KW like animations and cmar's meshes, I had most of Nraas Controller mods, LazyDutchess TS3 fix, nointro and nocurfew). Using different builds (from 399 and up) also won't work. I lost earlier builds and can't find them online, and because some non-woohoo animations refused to work properly in them as well, and there are more QoL functions in newer builds, I don't really want to go back.

I change a bunch of settings every time I make a new world, and without them I don't really want to use this mod. Among those are woohoo length (thousands of minutes), privacy and exhibition (I've seen advice to change exhibition mode from "none" to something else, didn't help), and services (like Pets and flashers, changing any of them affected nothing) I also don't want to switch to Passion, as KW makes the whole game feel deeper (no pun intended).

I'm no good with reading code, but the newest logs from last session attached. I will appreciate any insight on this problem.

KWLog_Export_5C9C0F07.xml 2.22 kB · 2 downloads ScriptError_03-01-56__D046C099.xml 1.43 kB · 3 downloads

Can you please zip the attachments, downloading XML is blocked at my end, I don't know what kind of problem you are facing but I will check the ScriptError files for clues.

Does anyone know of any animation packages that enable Pool interactions?

I seem to have most of the mainstream animation mods but apparently none that cover pool activities. I finally got around to building a pool and my sims went crazy for it. I thought if they are going to spend so much time there, might as well make it naughty times. :)

Unrelated question:

I seem to have a problem when changing my characters appearance. I wanted to remove my sims pubic hair, I selected the shave option but the hair remains. I then tried to edit in CAS but when attempting to remove clothes to see body hair options the game just crashes. Even just selecting the Clothes tab crashes the game... I edited my sims a few times in this playthrough, I don't get why its acting up now. 

This is what the crash log says about it: 

type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
address: 0x00e5bd75 "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe":0x0001:0x00a5ad75

Edited by Reefymapupset
2 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

I have pool animations in my game, but I'm not sure which animation they come from. Here are all my animation packages:

Brisbane Australia
BrisbaneAustraliaASP
BrisbaneAustraliaM1
BrisbaneAustraliaM2
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KinkyLucasAnimations
KinkyLucasMultiAnimations
KinkyLucasRoughAnimations
KinkyMoltenAnimations
KinkyWorldMasteranimations
KW_Amra72_Animations
KW_Clydie_Anims
KW_K69_Animations
KW_L666_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_mike24_classics
KW_mike24_lesbians
KW_OLLCity_Anims
SMAnimations
WarmnWet

4 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

I seem to have most of the mainstream animation mods but apparently none that cover pool activities. I finally got around to building a pool and my sims went crazy for it. I thought if they are going to spend so much time there, might as well make it naughty times. :)

Unrelated question:

I seem to have a problem when changing my characters appearance. I wanted to remove my sims pubic hair, I selected the shave option but the hair remains. I then tried to edit in CAS but when attempting to remove clothes to see body hair options the game just crashes. Even just selecting the Clothes tab crashes the game... I edited my sims a few times in this playthrough, I don't get why its acting up now. 

This is what the crash log says about it: 

type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
address: 0x00e5bd75 "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe":0x0001:0x00a5ad75

If your core mod of choice for CAS is alright maybe your sims' outfits are corrupted. If you have NRaas dresser try to reroll outfits. You can reroll body hairs too.

@FreakyRufus Thanks very much for that. Quite a few I am missing it seems. 

@sapique I haven't played in a while, I'm not sure I even have a core CAS mod. I wasn't able to select the clothes tab for any of my female sims. I did see the dresser option under NRAS yesterday. I'm pretty sure I already tied it but maybe I went about it the wrong way. Thank you kindly for the suggestion. 

I should probably mention that I removed all clothes CC and even the body files, deleted caches, but that fixed nothing. :(

PS. I just tried the NRAS>Dresser option but clicking on any outfit category crashed the game. Something weird I have noticed is that my female sims are becoming very heavy over time. Not obese, but very thicc.. However the male sim never gains weight. They never overeat and they are very athletic. Maybe that's part of the same glitch/corruption?

Edited by Reefymapupset

hello, is there a method or option to turn off the horny sims calling for sex random calls? where can i find it in the KW options?

a horny person or married person will randomly strips & call everyone in household to have sex with them (like an animal mating call),

forcing a sex scene to happen, it ignores the wohooless traits,
its annoying and breaks the role playing experience.

Edited by gtomanga
2 hours ago, sarcasm_defense said:

"No animation has been found" -> ScreenShot

I've been going nuts reading through all comments & blogs. Redownloaded all packs a bunch of times. I must be missing something but I can't find out what.

Any ideas? 

Did you register the animations?

It's been so long for me that I forget where you do it. But I think there is a setting somewhere possibly in Kinkyworld context menu where you type in the animation files to register them with KW. 

5 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

Did you register the animations?

It's been so long for me that I forget where you do it. But I think there is a setting somewhere possibly in Kinkyworld context menu where you type in the animation files to register them with KW. 

You probably mean this menu

Thing is, i don't know what to do. It's my first time modding Sims, ever.

@sarcasm_defense I believe that's it. The listings you see under (Add Animations Package) are installed. From memory you don't need to click any of them. Just type the names in and accept. 

This is what it looks like on my end: 

https://imgur.com/UiKETqy

https://imgur.com/G9PPCof

To see if they are installed try clicking a bed or couch then kinky>woohoo>woohoowith>select sim - You should then see a box like above with applicable animations.