[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 1/2/2024 at 10:21 PM, Reefymapupset said:

@FreakyRufus Thanks very much for that. Quite a few I am missing it seems. 

@sapique I haven't played in a while, I'm not sure I even have a core CAS mod. I wasn't able to select the clothes tab for any of my female sims. I did see the dresser option under NRAS yesterday. I'm pretty sure I already tied it but maybe I went about it the wrong way. Thank you kindly for the suggestion. 

I should probably mention that I removed all clothes CC and even the body files, deleted caches, but that fixed nothing. :(

PS. I just tried the NRAS>Dresser option but clicking on any outfit category crashed the game. Something weird I have noticed is that my female sims are becoming very heavy over time. Not obese, but very thicc.. However the male sim never gains weight. They never overeat and they are very athletic. Maybe that's part of the same glitch/corruption?

Are you able to use CAS in a brand new game? Get "Builders Island" from MTS for testing if you haven't already. You may export buggy sims as families and put them on that island, test them etc.

Weight thing seemed to me like going back to the genetic weight. Sims have two different weight and fitness value. One for appearence one for genetics. If sims don't perform weight losing interactions they'll reach their genetic weight in time. Same for bodybuilding. Again, genetically thin sims can gain weight by overeating. When they stop eating much however they'll become thin again. IIRC, parents' apparent weight/fitness is taken into account when new sim is born. You can change genetic fitness and weight values with master controller, it'll ask when you enter new vaule.

@sapique Oh nice info. Thanks much for that!

I'll have to get back to you on whether CAS works outside of my current game. All I can say at the moment is that CAS works for the purpose of changing elements such as body weight, muscle mass etc. I did actually have somewhat of a breakthrough in that I was able to access clothes but only through KW create whoring outfit. Though, as always, the selection is very limited, it will not pick up on CC clothes or anything for adult sims. That has never worked for teen sims IIRC. 

Thanks for the detailed info on the weight issue. Before reading I was under the impression that athletic activities such as playing sports, swimming would have a similar impact as exercise but apparently that is not the case. I have since instructed the sims in question to exercise at the TV which worked wonders. Only one session and they are now trim, taut and terrific. They are actually slimmer than I remember them to be.    

7 hours ago, Reefymapupset said:

@sarcasm_defense I believe that's it. The listings you see under (Add Animations Package) are installed. From memory you don't need to click any of them. Just type the names in and accept. 

This is what it looks like on my end: 

https://imgur.com/UiKETqy

https://imgur.com/G9PPCof

To see if they are installed try clicking a bed or couch then kinky>woohoo>woohoowith>select sim - You should then see a box like above with applicable animations. 

After leaving it be for a while and downloading Store content, it all seemed to work! Though, I had to make a new Sim for it to work properly :D

Got 2 more questions if none of you mind ?

- When doing anything Woohoo, the shoes/socks stay on, causing a glitch to make the penis look the same colour as the shoe/sock. Any idea why that is? How to fix it?

- You seem to have (a lot) more packs than I do. Can I just look 'round the internet and add (preferably Gay) stuff I want, or does it have to be from this site/blog/certain creators?

This took the game to a whole new level for me. Love it very much!

@sarcasm_defense Hmm, that's a weird turn of events but at least it's working now. :)

I don't know what to say about your sock issue. My sims often keep their shoes/socks on while woohoo'ing but I have seen no disruptions in terms of penis functionality. Maybe it has something to do with the particular mod you use for male model. I'm currently using Cmar mods for the male body. 

There's probably not much that you won't find on LL when it comes to this stuff. Far as I know packages created for the game will work under KW and with other mods. I use a few non-adult mods from Modthesims website and all works fine. 

6 hours ago, Matthew777 said:

Even though I have kw_l666_kinky_animations, installed in the mod folder it still reads it as not found why and how can I fix it

For animation sets you have to have always two corresponding files in your mod folder installed.

(i.e. OKW_L666_Animations.package and KW_L666_Animations.package)

However it will be, the corresponding filename (without extension) to the OKW files (i.e. KW_L666_Animations or SMAnimations) are ALWAYS the name to

register the animations. And : The name is caps sensitive I think. kw_l666_animations will not work....

For all others posting about  problems here : There min. 100.000 reasons what can cause that. Everybody have a different game setup and CC installed.

The always best way to get successful help would be to provide a list of files or screenshots of your mod folder......

Edited by Clydie
On 1/2/2024 at 1:21 PM, Reefymapupset said:

PS. I just tried the NRAS>Dresser option but clicking on any outfit category crashed the game. Something weird I have noticed is that my female sims are becoming very heavy over time. Not obese, but very thicc.. However the male sim never gains weight. They never overeat and they are very athletic. Maybe that's part of the same glitch/corruption?

I have had this happening recently too, and I finally figured out what was happening. What you are seeing is their muscle size is increasing. In CAS, and using NRaas Master Controller, this shows up as "Fitness", but if you take the sim to the hospital for plastic surgery on their body, it is labeled as "Muscle Size". I had a sim that had maxed out her Athletic skill, and jogged very frequently. She hardly ever did weight exercises, but did frequent cardio. I sent her to the hospital for plastic surgery on her body, and lowered the Muscle Size slider to about 2/3, and that made her much slimmer looking.

I had recently switched to using the body replacement from @Jvsmith, but I don't think it was specifically that, because I had sims that were looking like this before I put that in. I recall having female sims in the past that constantly jogged everywhere, and this never happened to them, so it might be some other mod that is causing this, or maybe I just never had sims in the past that increased their muscle size that much.

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

I have had this happening recently too, and I finally figured out what was happening. What you are seeing is their muscle size is increasing. In CAS, and using NRaas Master Controller, this shows up as "Fitness", but if you take the sim to the hospital for plastic surgery on their body, it is labeled as "Muscle Size". I had a sim that had maxed out her Athletic skill, and jogged very frequently. She hardly ever did weight exercises, but did frequent cardio. I sent her to the hospital for plastic surgery on her body, and lowered the Muscle Size slider to about 2/3, and that made her much slimmer looking.

I had recently switched to using the body replacement from @Jvsmith, but I don't think it was specifically that, because I had sims that were looking like this before I put that in. I recall having female sims in the past that constantly jogged everywhere, and this never happened to them, so it might be some other mod that is causing this, or maybe I just never had sims in the past that increased their muscle size that much.

It seems we have different issues. In my case all females in the household had very high body weight when checked in CAS. That was how I fixed it the first time it manifested. Little did I know it was as Sapique mentioned, my sims reaching their genetic potential. A very gradual process that still happens with ageing disabled.

I'm using (navetsea F-IN01 TS3 female default - body MTS v2b) if that matters. I thought that might explain the clothing issue I described above, but apparently it has nothing to do with CC or body mods.  

I think I actually have some weird corruption or bug in my game. Apart from the clothing issue, my gameworld likes to spam thousands of vehicles, not physical models but just the records for them. In the end I was forced to use a script that removes vehicles every single game hour. But if I'm not mistaken this happens in vanilla too. Sims 3 has always been very buggy and laggy for me. 

I've been thinking about how to best build a brothel.

I want my Sim to live there, and my workers as well to have a place to live at the lot or nearby. I have a few ideas:

1. Build a normal residential lot and invite my workers to live on the lot as roomates.

2. Build a Resort, and make that into a brothel so that I have plenty of customers around at all times.

3. Make an appartment building, where my workers get an apartment, and then add a common area housing the brothel.

Has anyone experimented with either of these setups? What works best?

Bonjour
Dans kinky il y a la possibilité d'exporter / importer les réglages.
J'ai deux Sims KW1 et Sims KW2 et je voudrait exporter la configuration de Kinky dans mon deuxième sims KW2
Ou ce trouve le fichier export afin de le remettre au même endroit pour importer la configuration de Kinky du Sims KW1 dans le KW2
Si quelqu'un le sait je veut bien le savoir
Merci

Good morning
In kinky there is the possibility of exporting/importing settings.
I have two Sims KW1 and Sims KW2 and I would like to export the Kinky configuration into my second sims KW2
Or find the export file in order to put it back in the same place to import the Kinky configuration from Sims KW1 into KW2
If anyone knows I would like to know
THANKS

Edited by roro9261
18 hours ago, roro9261 said:

I have two Sims KW1 and Sims KW2 and I would like to export the Kinky configuration into my second sims KW2

You can try this :

Load up KW1 and do a KW settings save. Close the game and look into your library folder of KW1. Look for the small file (3-5 KB) with the newest date.

Copy this file in your library of KW2 and test.... Good luck !

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

You can try this :

Load up KW1 and do a KW settings save. Close the game and look into your library folder of KW1. Look for the small file (3-5 KB) with the newest date.

Does it work in actual successors version? 

10 hours ago, inrush said:

I think so ! The additional settings of the @Denton47 mod should show his basic settings then.

Make your choices there and do another KW settings save.

But be aware : I remember some users complaining earlier, that the KW saves in general not loadable on some game saves.

However, I did not experience that up to now in my games....

Edited by Clydie
11 hours ago, inrush said:

12 hours ago, Clydie said:

You can try this :

Merci beaucoup
cela fonctionne avec le fichier indiqué

Thank you so much
it works with the specified file

18 hours ago, jankass239 said:

Is it safe to delete those kw_logexport.xml and kw_localizationexport.xml files?

Yes. For my part, frequently I delete there all files except "Options.ini" and "tslus.bin" to keep the basic games settings. So, do NOT delete this two files. Further I delete the contend of "Thumbnails" and "WorldCaches" folder.

kw_logexport.xml - two on game start and one on game quit - are log files of what the KW mod did.

kw_localizationexport.xml contain so called untranslated keys where no localization (text) exist in the STBL file for your language.

If you are curious, you can open such files with the windows editor. 

Edited by Clydie
On 1/8/2024 at 12:12 PM, totallymoobots said:

I've been thinking about how to best build a brothel.

I want my Sim to live there, and my workers as well to have a place to live at the lot or nearby. I have a few ideas:

1. Build a normal residential lot and invite my workers to live on the lot as roomates.

2. Build a Resort, and make that into a brothel so that I have plenty of customers around at all times.

3. Make an appartment building, where my workers get an apartment, and then add a common area housing the brothel.

Has anyone experimented with either of these setups? What works best?

Those all sound like great ideas, especially number 1. I've played in the past where I've recruited workers that were already members of my household, and that can become super frustrating. KW will force workers to either be at home or at the brothel. If you want to send your sim that is a worker but is not scheduled, then they will make it a short way from home and KW will cancel all their actions and send them back home. It is possible to get them to do stuff, but you have to watch their action queue like a hawk and immediately handle it when KW tries to send them home.

Number 2 does sound kind of neat, but I don't think it is really necessary. It doesn't take too long after opening up your brothel before its reputation rises up, and you will have tons of customers there any time it is open. On the other hand, one thing that I've done that was sort of fun was to have my sim create a brothel but never actually open it up or hire any workers. Then the sim that is the brothel manager is able to solicit sims. Sending my sim to a resort was a good way to earn lots of money quickly. I really kind of wish that the way KW implemented brothels and prostitution was more balanced between the two. If my sim starts working as a prostitute, she will always accept any customer request, even from sims she hates. And, they will always do one position and then quit. If my sim is a manager, customers will never solicit her, she has to solicit them. And, she can only solicit a customer once, and then cannot solicit them again. But, if the customer accepts, they will do many positions.

Is number 3 basically the same as Number 1?

On 1/14/2024 at 8:51 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

this mod is broken idk why 

Not that the following will cure your problem, but I would delete the "Galgat" files and install the "BondageFrame_1.0_funnyface_routingfix.package" and the "funnyface_Stockade_Furniture.package". Then your KWLog_Export_XXX.xml should look much better....

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to be that guy, but this thread is absolutely massive and every time I click on a random page I find more essential to know stuff so I know I can't just try to send it halfway. So I'd really like to try to get this going for my old Sims 3 copy and I was really hoping that someone could give me an idea of everything I need. From the mosaic remover that I need to the latest public version of KW and working links for all the required mods to make it work. It would really make my day to have an up to date guide and it would also be nice to have a post you can link other people in my position to. Thanks. 

What lot type do you set your brother as? I've tried a bit different, dance club, the opening hours weren't very good, and now as a private lot, but now customers don't come, only when I use NRAAS master control to invite sims over, but the advantage of a private lot is that my whores can live there and I have open 24 hours a days