[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 8/25/2022 at 10:51 AM, warmtonesims said:

I see, I did use the 409 build, but they just hang around for hours and spitting unrouteable notifications. I took out error trap and turn off auto reset stuck check, is it possible that nraas go here is the culprit?

I have the same issue with the Mailman.

Two tricks I learned to deal with it: 

Do not have your focus with the mailbox in your line of vision at 9am (the time he shows up) it seems to only be a real issue when you can see him. 

or if that doesn't work for you..

Delete the mailbox. You have to do it every time you start the game back up. This works well if you don't care about getting mail or bills. Shift+Click > Delete 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x004ac callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:OnSocialInteraction (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] ) #1: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.ProcessEventDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (32CF4C58 [30480410] ) #2: 0x00007 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.DelegateListener:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (3B8ED300 [30480410] ) #3: 0x00054 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (0136D210 [30480410] ) #4: 0x0000e callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:SendEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] ) #5: 0x007b5 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.SocialInteractionA:Run () () #6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #8: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

I'm using 409 and every time I interact with a cat, a script error is generated.

plz. help

Edited by jung0321
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else encountered the issue of alcoholic drinks not applying any of the alcohol related moodlets/effects? Seems to be an intermittent issue, and I can't figure out how to replicate it. Sometimes I'll make drinks at a bar and they'll work fine, and then other times none of the different alcoholic drinks, including absinthe will have any effect. This is with version 409.

On 7/26/2022 at 2:58 AM, usernameao said:

wanna ask, i just had my sim do some whoring sessions and it said i earned like 6k simoleons but for some reason it never gets credited to my funds

I'm not sure if anyone answered this. If you have set up a brothel, and your brothel manager (the sim that created the brothel) was the one that solicited customers, or if your brothel employees were soliciting customers during a scheduled shift, then all the earnings go into a sort of brothel account. Use your smartphone or computer and "manage brothel", then click on "reports". That will show the total amount of money currently in the brothel as the last line of the report. If you click on that, it will give you the option to transfer money into or out of the brothel. Make sure you leave enough money in to pay all your daily expenses, which get charged at midnight each night. The different expenses show up in the report.

Hey all! Thanks for those still willing to help troubleshoot a very old mod. I'm trying to get brothel management to work - I'm want to play a sim running an impromptu brothel out of his home using a household member. As such, I'd like for the brothel to only be open on Weekends. The problem is, when I got to Manage Brothel -> Workplaces -> (Brothel Name) -> Schedule -> (Day), I have no ability to edit anything. It looks like this: 

image.png.dc9d859b00c195202e4e18b394e9a96b.png

I can edit the schedule of the one whore I've got so far, but I'm worried that it won't work well if I've got the brothel running seven days a week, but she's only available for two of them. Any suggestions? 

4 hours ago, RathAzu said:

Hey all! Thanks for those still willing to help troubleshoot a very old mod. I'm trying to get brothel management to work - I'm want to play a sim running an impromptu brothel out of his home using a household member. As such, I'd like for the brothel to only be open on Weekends. The problem is, when I got to Manage Brothel -> Workplaces -> (Brothel Name) -> Schedule -> (Day), I have no ability to edit anything. It looks like this: 

image.png.dc9d859b00c195202e4e18b394e9a96b.png

I can edit the schedule of the one whore I've got so far, but I'm worried that it won't work well if I've got the brothel running seven days a week, but she's only available for two of them. Any suggestions? 

From what I can tell, on the main screen for the particular workplace, you set an opening and closing time. I do not see a way to make the entire brothel be closed for any particular day. It seems to be open 7 days a week, and opens and closes at the same time each day.

You have to have the brothel set up to be open before you can assign any workers. Once you have the brothel opening and closing, go to a worker, and manage their schedule. Assign them to the workplace, and then you can schedule them for time slots at the workplace. You can only assign them to slots during the open hours. So, for example, if the workplace opens at 0 hours and closes at 6 hours, you can only assign the worker to hours during that window, and all other times will show up as Free Time, which you cannot change.

You can assign a worker a different schedule every day, or you can create a schedule for one day and click on the button to use that schedule for every day.

Once you have one or more workers scheduled at a workplace, the schedule that you show above will show a summary of all the workers' shifts at that workplace.

You could always only schedule workers on the weekends, but you will still have customers showing up every day of the week, unfortunately.

Thanks for that! Finally got it to work after removing and re-assigning my active sim to the only active brothel. It worked for her and then . . . now none of it seems to be working at all. I brought two npcs in to work, and they would never take clients no matter what I did. I could Order to Solicit, but it never went anywhere. 

Eventually I shut down the brothel, reasoning that I could roleplay one sim as her pimp by just having her freelance Kinky -> Start Whoring, but now whenever I select that it just cancels out instantly. Really wish that brothels/whoring had a prescence in the settings menu - or maybe they do, and I'm just missing it somehow. 

EDIT: A few other things of note. The sim in-question is in the teenage state. She was able to Start Whoring once before, so I don't think that's the problem - but I could be wrong, and the last time could have been a fluke. I've set her to have the Woohooer trait, her woohoo is maxed, she's in the beginning stage of pregnancy but hasn't actually gotten the pregnant trait. Her elder male housemate can be ordered to Start Whoring, and he does so without issue. 

All sex interactions seem to work fine otherwise. I can have her initiate woohoo and have the animations play through to complete, no problem. This is also her second pregnancy induced through KW, so I'm pretty certain that all other aspects of the mod are working fine - except for this specific task, with this specific sim. I've deleted every single cache file in my mod folder and restarted, too.

SECOND EDIT: I fixed the issue with her not being able to start Whoring. Turns out, even if you have no active brothels set up, having a sim listed under "Employees" prevents them from freelance whoring. Firing her fixed the issue instantly. I'm not sure why my npc sims never served customers still, but if I had to guess, it would be because their woohoo skill was too low and I should have trained them first. 

Edited by RathAzu

Hi, I'm new to this mod after migrating from passion. In passion I have trouble about position for gay couple bc passion decide the sim that I preferred to be top become permanently bottom no matter who initiates it.  Still can't get answer for this,. And in KW I can get him become top as initiator, but everytime they're done, the top always yawning. I'm sure that's female's gesture after having sex with male sim. Next, I'm not disable same sex pregnancy setting in nraas but already set it so only target can get pregnant, and not disable pregnancy setting in KW. But after a while the top get pregnant!? Did the system still thinking the top is bottom? How can I do to fix this?

On 9/19/2022 at 10:10 AM, RathAzu said:

Thanks for that! Finally got it to work after removing and re-assigning my active sim to the only active brothel. It worked for her and then . . . now none of it seems to be working at all. I brought two npcs in to work, and they would never take clients no matter what I did. I could Order to Solicit, but it never went anywhere. 

Eventually I shut down the brothel, reasoning that I could roleplay one sim as her pimp by just having her freelance Kinky -> Start Whoring, but now whenever I select that it just cancels out instantly. Really wish that brothels/whoring had a prescence in the settings menu - or maybe they do, and I'm just missing it somehow. 

EDIT: A few other things of note. The sim in-question is in the teenage state. She was able to Start Whoring once before, so I don't think that's the problem - but I could be wrong, and the last time could have been a fluke. I've set her to have the Woohooer trait, her woohoo is maxed, she's in the beginning stage of pregnancy but hasn't actually gotten the pregnant trait. Her elder male housemate can be ordered to Start Whoring, and he does so without issue. 

All sex interactions seem to work fine otherwise. I can have her initiate woohoo and have the animations play through to complete, no problem. This is also her second pregnancy induced through KW, so I'm pretty certain that all other aspects of the mod are working fine - except for this specific task, with this specific sim. I've deleted every single cache file in my mod folder and restarted, too.

SECOND EDIT: I fixed the issue with her not being able to start Whoring. Turns out, even if you have no active brothels set up, having a sim listed under "Employees" prevents them from freelance whoring. Firing her fixed the issue instantly. I'm not sure why my npc sims never served customers still, but if I had to guess, it would be because their woohoo skill was too low and I should have trained them first. 

I do not recall ever hiring teens as workers, so I don't know if there is an issue with that or not. If the sim that you want to be the whore is in your household, then you might want to make that sim be the manager of  the brothel. The manager is able to solicit any sim at any time, without the "start whoring" action. The downside is that customers will not proposition the manager like they will a sim that is actively whoring. If you use the "start whoring" option, there is a chance that the police will come and arrest the sim, but I have not seen that happen with the brothel manager or workers.

The thing that I really didn't like about the "start whoring" method is that you do not have the chance to refuse a customer (well, a brothel worker doesn't have that option either). It kind of made me upset when my sim had been raped and so of course absolutely hated the rapists. The rapist would show up when she started whoring and wanted to woohoo, and I couldn't prevent it from happening.

A downside to the way the brothel is implemented just happened to me today. A customer propositioned one of the workers, then afterwards decided not to pay and beat her up. I didn't have a bouncer hired, and really couldn't do anything about the customer, other than politely ask them to leave. I don't even have a way to ban the customer from coming back.

11 hours ago, reygrey666 said:

Hi, I'm new to this mod after migrating from passion. In passion I have trouble about position for gay couple bc passion decide the sim that I preferred to be top become permanently bottom no matter who initiates it.  Still can't get answer for this,. And in KW I can get him become top as initiator, but everytime they're done, the top always yawning. I'm sure that's female's gesture after having sex with male sim. Next, I'm not disable same sex pregnancy setting in nraas but already set it so only target can get pregnant, and not disable pregnancy setting in KW. But after a while the top get pregnant!? Did the system still thinking the top is bottom? How can I do to fix this?

The KW pregnancy does not use the same methods at all that Nraas/EA pregnancy works. I do not think that same sex pregnancy is even possible with KW pregnancy. KW pregnancy sort of tries to simulate the way that real life pregnancy works. Females have ovulation cycles, and can only get pregnant if they have live sperm in their wombs during the correct part of the cycle. Sperm has a lifetime that it lasts after a male inseminates the female, and it can die off in the womb if the female doesn't enter the fertile part of the cycle. If a female is fertile and there is live sperm in her, then each "unit" of sperm has a chance of impregnating her. The more there is, the higher the overall chances of fertilization.

I do not know for sure, but I think that with KW, whenever the sims change positions during woohoo, the initiator and the target can possibly change with each new position. I think it is probably based on which role (A or B) the sims take for the animation.

If you really want to have complete control over which sim gets pregnant, and don't mind some extra work, then disable risky pregnancy and use a random generator to roll for the chance of pregnancy, then use NRaas or one of the other pregnancy controller mods and manually make the desired sim get pregnant after they woohoo.

10 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

If you really want to have complete control over which sim gets pregnant, and don't mind some extra work, then disable risky pregnancy and use a random generator to roll for the chance of pregnancy, then use NRaas or one of the other pregnancy controller mods and manually make the desired sim get pregnant after they woohoo.

I already disable pregnancy now, but as always the top always get moodlet that female have (crampied, everybody see my breast/butt) but the bottom never get this moodlet at all. I'm so desperate that I give the bottom 'gender female' moodlet, it do the trick while the moodlet lasted. Welp, The system already decided that the top is 'female' inside ?

On 9/27/2022 at 11:04 PM, N-Kai-IzKo said:

Can I get one sim to have another take willpowerless?

You might be able to put it into a drink from the bar and give the drink to another sim. They will usually drink those. I know that works with stuff like the Rock Hard pills. When you add pills to drinks make sure to note which glass you choose, it will only add it to a single drink on the tray.

Does the jealousy in this mod actually work correctly? I've been playing with KW for a while now since coming back to Sims 3, and I have yet to see any of the interactions added by KW elicit any sort of jealousy response from sims that should be getting jealous. I even had a threesome with another sim's fiance/romantic interest, and he just walked right on by us like nothing was happening. The regular romantic social interactions still cause jealousy though.

I know there's a Jealousy Level setting in the Global Settings, but I couldn't find any working documentation for the global settings menu, so it's not clear to me what the jealousy level affects, if anything. I currently have the Jealousy Level set to High in my game

21 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

Does the jealousy in this mod actually work correctly? I've been playing with KW for a while now since coming back to Sims 3, and I have yet to see any of the interactions added by KW elicit any sort of jealousy response from sims that should be getting jealous. I even had a threesome with another sim's fiance/romantic interest, and he just walked right on by us like nothing was happening. The regular romantic social interactions still cause jealousy though.

I know there's a Jealousy Level setting in the Global Settings, but I couldn't find any working documentation for the global settings menu, so it's not clear to me what the jealousy level affects, if anything. I currently have the Jealousy Level set to High in my game

For me it works correctly, but I've noticed that it takes a while before the partner sims notices the cheating. They need to stay in the same room for a bit, or else they won't notice

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

For me it works correctly, but I've noticed that it takes a while before the partner sims notices the cheating. They need to stay in the same room for a bit, or else they won't notice

Weird. I'll have to do some further testing to see if it's working correctly in my game. Maybe I'll just lock everyone in the same room and see if I can get a reaction that way.

On 10/2/2022 at 5:56 PM, Omicr0n said:

On 10/3/2022 at 3:46 PM, MaryJane said:

For me, it sometimes seems like the jealousy doesn't get triggered unless the offended party is in the same room when they finish kinky woohoo.

I've played around a little bit with the cuckold trait, and that seems to only trigger a single time. After that, the cuckold's partner can cheat as much as they want, and the cuckold never seems to notice or care.

One other thing that I've noticed is that threesomes don't seem to be treated like a regular two sim woohoo. The first two sims that are involved seem to be the only ones that "count". If it starts out as asking for group woohoo, it seems like the one that asks, and the one that gets asked are the primary two, and any extra sims don't count. If you check a sim's woohoo history under the "Kinky World" > "Debug" menu, the extra sims in a group often don't show up there.

Edited by FreakyRufus
8 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

For me, it sometimes seems like the jealousy doesn't get triggered unless the offended party is in the same room when they finish kinky woohoo.

Yeah I've had mixed results getting a perceivable reaction. The teasing interactions definitely don't seem to do anything. Apparently sims are fine if you kiss their partner, grab their ass, flash your dick at them, but asking them to watch the stars together is going too far.

If the sex has to end with the partner in the room then that would explain why it's so hard to get a reaction. Unlike in WickedWhims, the sims with KW don't seem all that interested in watching people bang or otherwise reacting in any way, so even if they're in the same room they don't stop whatever it is they're doing to react, and if they're passing through the room they just continue on to whatever object they're interested in interacting with. So unless you're doing it in a room with all kinds of exciting things that sims want to interact with, you're probably not going to get a reaction.

Flirting with sims seems to be the most reliable way of stirring up drama. If you don't have Woohooer installed, then sims seem to psychically know whenever you're flirting with their partner anywhere on the same lot, even if they're sleeping.

23 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

Yeah I've had mixed results getting a perceivable reaction. The teasing interactions definitely don't seem to do anything. Apparently sims are fine if you kiss their partner, grab their ass, flash your dick at them, but asking them to watch the stars together is going too far.

If the sex has to end with the partner in the room then that would explain why it's so hard to get a reaction. Unlike in WickedWhims, the sims with KW don't seem all that interested in watching people bang or otherwise reacting in any way, so even if they're in the same room they don't stop whatever it is they're doing to react, and if they're passing through the room they just continue on to whatever object they're interested in interacting with. So unless you're doing it in a room with all kinds of exciting things that sims want to interact with, you're probably not going to get a reaction.

Flirting with sims seems to be the most reliable way of stirring up drama. If you don't have Woohooer installed, then sims seem to psychically know whenever you're flirting with their partner anywhere on the same lot, even if they're sleeping.

I think that KW sort of takes a point of view that sex and romance are not necessarily the same thing. If you have jealousy on KW turned off, then it is sort of like, well, as long as it doesn't mean anything emotionally, sims are okay with their partner sleeping around. But as soon as romance and emotion become involved, they get hurt.

Even with KW jealousy turned on, it doesn't seem to hook into the normal jealousy system correctly. With KW jealousy on, the only actions that even seem capable of triggering it are KW woohoo. None of of the other kinky actions trigger it. I wish it was configurable on that aspect. I also wish it was more reliable on when KW would trigger jealousy.

From one perspective, it seems to kind of work on old school porn logic, where the scene goes on for ages and completes and THEN the partner busts in and gets upset. I guess that makes sense from the basic goals of KW, but it would be nice if it was controllable by the user.

10 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I think that KW sort of takes a point of view that sex and romance are not necessarily the same thing. If you have jealousy on KW turned off, then it is sort of like, well, as long as it doesn't mean anything emotionally, sims are okay with their partner sleeping around. But as soon as romance and emotion become involved, they get hurt.

Even with KW jealousy turned on, it doesn't seem to hook into the normal jealousy system correctly. With KW jealousy on, the only actions that even seem capable of triggering it are KW woohoo. None of of the other kinky actions trigger it. I wish it was configurable on that aspect. I also wish it was more reliable on when KW would trigger jealousy.

From one perspective, it seems to kind of work on old school porn logic, where the scene goes on for ages and completes and THEN the partner busts in and gets upset. I guess that makes sense from the basic goals of KW, but it would be nice if it was controllable by the user.

Yeah I think the jealousy stuff is just bugged/unfinished and ultimately not working as intended. Without any documentation for the global settings which includes the Jealousy Level setting, it's also unclear what the intended behavior was.