[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

4 hours ago, Denton47 said:

Error code 12 when saving usually occurs because the game runs out of virtual memory, if you have increased MemCacheBudgetValue in your config file try lowering it back to 200M.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Precisely the basic virtual RAM of my pc is :

- 2432 MB = error code 12.

I increased the virtual RAM to 4432 MB but the problem persists;

That's why my value is 6432 MB (= error code 12).

Ps: I forgot to specify in the previous post that the Oniki Videos does not work.

On 7/20/2023 at 3:30 PM, captain_caden said:

@shar181 do you happen to have CMAR's normal penis mesh's?

I'm afraid not. At least, not on their own. Someone else here posted their whole set of body/penis mods and I was going to use that one -- it was just missing the girlcock files. Unfortunately, I can't find that post anymore. ><;

18 hours ago, tavares89 said:

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Precisely the basic virtual RAM of my pc is :

- 2432 MB = error code 12.

I increased the virtual RAM to 4432 MB but the problem persists;

That's why my value is 6432 MB (= error code 12).

Ps: I forgot to specify in the previous post that the Oniki Videos does not work.

The setting you are changing is the disk paging size, with 16Gb RAM you should set it to be automatically handled by Windows.

TS3 is a 32-bit LAA application and runs out of memory around 3Gb.

If you haven't changed anything in your config file apart from the VRAM size the only thing I can recommend is to do a clean Windows 10 install and make sure all drives are up to date.

6 hours ago, Denton47 said:

The setting you are changing is the disk paging size, with 16Gb RAM you should set it to be automatically handled by Windows.

TS3 is a 32-bit LAA application and runs out of memory around 3Gb.

If you haven't changed anything in your config file apart from the VRAM size the only thing I can recommend is to do a clean Windows 10 install and make sure all drives are up to date.

Thank you very much for your answer:

- "you must configure it to be automatically managed by Windows."

Precisely at the base it was configured automatically (= error code 12), that's why I changed the VRAM (which is always = error code 12).

- "The only thing I can recommend is to do a clean install of Windows 10 and make sure all drives are up to date."

The installation of Windows 10 is already clean (it's a new computer, which I bought 6 months ago, the seller of which had already installed Windows 10);

All my readers are up to date, which I explained in my previous post (= error code 12), I don't understand why it persists, that's why I'm asking you for help.???

On 7/23/2023 at 3:05 PM, tavares89 said:

Thank you very much for your answer:

- "you must configure it to be automatically managed by Windows."

Precisely at the base it was configured automatically (= error code 12), that's why I changed the VRAM (which is always = error code 12).

- "The only thing I can recommend is to do a clean install of Windows 10 and make sure all drives are up to date."

The installation of Windows 10 is already clean (it's a new computer, which I bought 6 months ago, the seller of which had already installed Windows 10);

All my readers are up to date, which I explained in my previous post (= error code 12), I don't understand why it persists, that's why I'm asking you for help.???

I think there is a little miscommunication here, I am talking about the configuration in the GraphicsRules.sgr file in your TS3 installation folder.

The game is unable to detect the VRAM size of modern video cards so you need to set it manually, if your video card has 2Gb of VRAM you add a line like this at the top,

seti textureMemory 2048

There is another parameter named MemCacheBudgetValue which a lot of guides say you should change, while increasing the value does indeed improve performance it also increases the games memory consumption bringing it closer to hitting 32-bit ceiling causing it to crash / Error code 12. If you are having problems I recommend leaving it at 200Mb (209715200), I have mine at 512Mb (536870912) which is border lining in some worlds like Roaring Heights.

The installation of Windows 10 is already clean (it's a new computer, which I bought 6 months ago, the seller of which had already installed Windows 10)

Sorry I misunderstood your first post, I thought you did a Windows 8 to 10 update.

The mod is amazing but I have an issue where I want to use the kinky animations in furniture like bed and my sims will always say "can't do that here some one might catch us". I make sure they are in their home and inside the house but other animations like pee outside works just fine. Can someone help me

Edited by Savage1122
On 7/24/2023 at 6:14 PM, Savage1122 said:

.. my sims will always say "can't do that here some one might catch us". 

Privacy is controlled by the following setting,

Kinky World -> Settings -> Global Settings -> Privacy -> Privacy Situation Setting

ShooLevels
None = Sims will WooHoo anywhere.
Exhibition = The Sims Exhibition skill level will determine if they accept the WooHoo location.
Standard = This emulates standard privacy (none-sleeping Sims in the room, teens or children on the lot etc.).

On 7/24/2023 at 5:55 PM, Denton47 said:

I think there is a little miscommunication here, I am talking about the configuration in the GraphicsRules.sgr file in your TS3 installation folder.

The game is unable to detect the VRAM size of modern video cards so you need to set it manually, if your video card has 2Gb of VRAM you add a line like this at the top,

seti textureMemory 2048

There is another parameter named MemCacheBudgetValue which a lot of guides say you should change, while increasing the value does indeed improve performance it also increases the games memory consumption bringing it closer to hitting 32-bit ceiling causing it to crash / Error code 12. If you are having problems I recommend leaving it at 200Mb (209715200), I have mine at 512Mb (536870912) which is border lining in some worlds like Roaring Heights.

The installation of Windows 10 is already clean (it's a new computer, which I bought 6 months ago, the seller of which had already installed Windows 10)

Sorry I misunderstood your first post, I thought you did a Windows 8 to 10 update.

I changed the seti textureMemory values of the GraphicsRules.sgr file of the Bin folders and put the Virtual Memory back to default.

Sorry but still error code 12.

GraphicsRules.png

VRAM.png

1 hour ago, tavares89 said:

Sorry but still error code 12.

In case the screen shoots above represent the files of your mod folder, I would at very very first clean out my mod folder and try again.

Assuming the files listed are all installed, then you run KW and passion together. (decide ether for Passion or KW but never both in one game setup.) There are many animation packs twice installed (you do not need the AW files and for those the corresponding animation packs. Limit your installed NRAAS mods to Mastercontroler, Mastercontolercheats and Mastercontolerintegration and Overwatch. Nothing more is needed for testing.

Delete all packages what are not necessary or obsolete i.e. Amra cum packs a.s.o.

If then the game can be saved, then you can return your most favorite mods one by one and test.....

On 7/24/2023 at 10:31 PM, noomiun said:

I constantly get the "add kinky traits" popup, but the kinky traits part is missing? Does anyone know the issue? It pops up every 30 seconds making the game unplayable even with suppress dialog on

IMG-4033.jpg

Found out this was being caused by the Option 2 mod

22 hours ago, Clydie said:

In case the screen shoots above represent the files of your mod folder, I would at very very first clean out my mod folder and try again.

Assuming the files listed are all installed, then you run KW and passion together. (decide ether for Passion or KW but never both in one game setup.) There are many animation packs twice installed (you do not need the AW files and for those the corresponding animation packs. Limit your installed NRAAS mods to Mastercontroler, Mastercontolercheats and Mastercontolerintegration and Overwatch. Nothing more is needed for testing.

Delete all packages what are not necessary or obsolete i.e. Amra cum packs a.s.o.

If then the game can be saved, then you can return your most favorite mods one by one and test.....

Thank you very much, I managed to save (Nraas Saver) !!!

I followed your advice, tell me if there are unnecessary mods.

However the game continues to crash after 1h20 and the Kinky Channel does not work.

Animations2.png

Nraas3.png

4 hours ago, tavares89 said:
I followed your advice, tell me if there are unnecessary mods.

However the game continues to crash after 1h20 and the Kinky Channel does not work.

In the picture attached I colored packages which I would remove. Basically you need for every animation pack two corresponding package files. OKW_XXX.package (except Masteranims, here the xml package starts with KW) and (mostly but not always)  KW_XXX.package. KIW and HDSC animations I do not recommend to use anymore. At least in my game they caused trouble.

As of the TV Channels : The ONIKI_Videos.package what comes with the KW409 pack is around 3MB and do not really show movies. I.e. my file (downloaded from LL somewhere and long time ago) is 75MB.

However, may you have some other CC installed what sooner or later let the game crash or conflict with KW.....

Hope this helps !

Animations3.png

On 7/21/2023 at 12:25 PM, tavares89 said:

I migrated my sims 3 game from windows 8 to windows 10

I'll just say I have Migrated my game across 3 systems successfully and still use it today.

I install the Sims on the new system just like normal. Then I copy original files - from the X86 program files and copy those over the new install. I then do the same with the Sims 3 files found in MY Documents - BUT - I make sure to remove those settings files which are particular to the old machine and leave those alone while copying over everything else with the played/migrated files.

> In other worlds I do a fresh install (for the registry) and then copy all files needed from the old system to the new one (overwriting the new install) leaving any settings files particular to the new system alone.

You can't mess anything up as long as you have access to your game copy, and the files from your previous play time.

6 hours ago, jung0321 said:

Does simler90's Gameplay Core Mod and Kinkyworld conflict??

I doubt anybody knows for sure unless they've gone through the source code of both them, because neither of them is documented very well and both make a lot of changes. You'll likely have to test them together yourself and see if you notice any issues.

Edited by Omicr0n
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i need help and advise, on how to go back to previous version, from 414 to 399, i’ve been playing with version 399 till it goes crash happy now with 414. i’ve tried almost all of the solutions on the bet but no luck, keep crashing, and i guess with whatever settings, mods and CC that i’m having right now are much suitable with version 399. 

i’ve downloaded the 399 again and replace with current 414, but in game still shows i’m playing with 414 and that sub menu ‘Loverslab’ still appear.

please do help, thank you in advance. 

On 8/10/2023 at 7:10 PM, earmliay said:

almost all of the solutions on the bet but no luck, keep crashing

Started a new game and  put Outfit Texture Size in 1024???  Really didn't help?

I returned to 409 - just replaced  ONIKI_KinkyMod.package to the one that was previously saved, and the game has been updated to 409.

1 hour ago, IroquoisPliskin said:

I have a glitch with some opportunities. Every time I reload the game, the opportunities show up empty like in the image.

It's related to KW because this doesn't happen when I remove the ONIKI_KinkyMod.package file.

Sin título.png

I wasn't aware it was related to KW, but I have noticed that opportunities do not persist between reloads. I usually just try and complete them before I'm done playing.

On 8/17/2023 at 9:25 PM, IroquoisPliskin said:

Every time I reload the game

Do you really need to reload?  Pause,  map, save just in case and minimize the game window., Then pc into hibernation.

Resume is almost instantaneous even on my ancient hardware. If the hardware is not buggy and everything is successful, then you can play for a long time.))

Every time I think how badly the game is optimized if there are no such built-in features. (

On 8/17/2023 at 8:25 PM, IroquoisPliskin said:

I have a glitch with some opportunities. Every time I reload the game, the opportunities show up empty like in the image.

It's related to KW because this doesn't happen when I remove the ONIKI_KinkyMod.package file.

Sin título.png

KW does indeed meddle with Opportunities / Quests, I will take a closer look and see if I can find anything wrong or if there are any conflicts with the NRaas mods.

Hello, so I installed Oniki Kay Kinky world. Until then everything worked very well. My sims moved from Bridgeport to University and everything was alright. But unfortunately, they don’t want to get back to Bridgeport after getting their diploma. So I forced them to leave the University town, but once I got back to Bridgeport the characters disappeared and I can’t play them anymore. Do you have any solution so I can move back safely to Bridgeport without losing all my progrès ?

10 hours ago, blondierage said:

Hello, so I installed Oniki Kay Kinky world. Until then everything worked very well. My sims moved from Bridgeport to University and everything was alright. But unfortunately, they don’t want to get back to Bridgeport after getting their diploma. So I forced them to leave the University town, but once I got back to Bridgeport the characters disappeared and I can’t play them anymore. Do you have any solution so I can move back safely to Bridgeport without losing all my progrès ?

Not saying it's unrelated to KW, but I've personally never experienced this issue when going to university with KW installed. Went there and back again without any issues.

On 8/24/2023 at 8:12 PM, blondierage said:

I do not quite understand what you did. When you say they moved to University, do you mean that they enrolled in University and then traveled there, or do you mean that you had them move to a different town?

How did you force them to go back to Bridgeport? If they are correctly enrolled in University, the normal method would be to have your sim drop out of university. I think that the option to drop out is disabled after the sim receives their diploma at the graduation ceremony.

One final note: a sim MUST attend the graduation ceremony in order to receive their diploma. It sounds like you may have done that, but I have seen others mention they skipped it or it never happened, and they do not show up as having a degree when they return to their home world.