The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

Asked this a couple years ago on WCIF, but sadly not much of a response.

I would love to see navel fetishism mod(s) in WW, so actions with navel play, licking, play + masturbation, sex with navel play, breast sucking, squirt/cum, etc. included would be ever so lovely. Solo, couple, and groups would really be great as well (Maybe even CC to change navel shapes/types? if possible? )

I'm no expert in modding but I feel it could be done, I'm not really vanilla with this fetish so someone should feel free to go all out on it if it hasn't been made already :)

Does anyone know where I might find ANYTHING related to Nazism??

Not to seem racist BUT what I'd like to do is create (Or find) a Racist sim,  Short of an actual Sim, the symbols can include the Nazi flag as a wearable object, a Tattoo/Tattoo set or even a Racist/Supremacist Trait

I tried searching for these things but found nothing so I ask here  

I've created a photography retail shop, but the photos all sell for the same 10 simoleans instead of the actual price.   I've found a python script to fix this (below), but I don't know how to convert this to a ts4script file.  Can anyone help?  This should be a piece of cake for anyone who knows how to do this.

from objects.game_object import GameObject
from retail.retail_component import RetailComponent

get_retail_value_original = RetailComponent.get_retail_value

def get_retail_value(self: RetailComponent):
    obj: GameObject = self.owner
    if 'object_Photo_' in type(obj).__name__:
        return obj.current_value
    return get_retail_value_original(self)

RetailComponent.get_retail_value = get_retail_value

Update:  Turns out this is pretty easy once you've got the python script.  For anyone interested, there's a very easy tutorial:

Edited by merkle

Does anyone have the latest blank blush overide for Nisas Wicked Perversions. My old laptop died and I could not recover any of my old sim files. I have a new laptop now and I downloaded the latest mods including Wicked Perversions. The thing is I can't find the newest blank blush overide file! The one on Nisa's page is from 2018 and it doesn't work as it's severely. I know a modder named Tlayer made/updated that mod, but when I went to their page I got a sorry page doesn't exist message. So I guess they quit. Does anyone have a copy of the most recent blank blush overide? Please help a simmer out if they can. Thanks in advanced 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to find a swimsuit, one-piece, thong bottom, that has the Playboy Bunny pattern as one of the meshes. I originally got it as part of a custom Sim I downloaded from here, but I moved to a new computer and don't seem to have it anymore.

Edited by Sandatharius

I've also been trying to find parts of a Playboy Bunny costume. I have a one-piece black bathing suit, I have black pantyhose, black stilettos and I have the ears. But I'm still looking for the collar and cuffs. Anyone have any links?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for adult pranks. Things like goosing, ass slap, honk a tit, cat calling, etc. completely detached from sex interactions. Bonus if the actions give chances at moodlets like flirty, angry, embarrassed, mischievous, and count as mischief interactions.

edit: pantsing would be a good one, too

Edited by monolexic

Cemetery Mod?

What I really miss from Sims 3 is the cemetery; one stop shopping for dead sims. . Otherwise you end up going all over the place trying to find an urn or a grave stone for that particular sim.

How to make it adult.... hummm... I know! You make a deal with the ghost if you bring them back to life and and young again (spellcaster spell and potion) then they will be your sex toy for 2 weeks.  Depending upon the attraction that the ghost has for the spellcaster, the reaction will range from enthusiastic agreement to "I'd rather be dead".

Good day everyone!

I'm wondering if there is any sort of Dom and Sub mods but for social and not just sex? Like a sissy boy being commanded by a Dom Man? Like being commanded to clean and do whatever the master desires? I'm hoping i'm explaining it right, pretty much a happy sex/house slave type of thing?

Thank you for reading, and hope everyone stay's safe!

5 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

I think ControlAnySim is still working on the newest patch. I've been using it without any issues 

When Oct 11 patch came.....POOF. ControlAnySim stopped working for me.  Wish someone would take it over or send me step by step instructions on how to create it for myself. 

Edited by Es.Ell.
text
2 hours ago, vale88 said:

hey guys! can I ask about this moment? I don't know why, but nipples is looking like this (attachment). And with other clothes same problem.. Anybody know whats the problem?

123.jpg

Lakers seem to be causing lots of problems these days. Try an Areola you can as a tattoo, like Mikooi Sims Boobs Pack

On 9/22/2022 at 4:58 AM, merkle said:

RetailComponent.get_retail_value = get_retail_value

Worst code ever. Has it been provided by mod creators whose mods break with every TS4 update?
Copying the EA code 1:1 is a copyright abuse and then replacing a few lines of it may break other mods which rely on the EA code and if EA changes something this code will not be aware of this change and may cause exception files.

Mod creators should write resilient, unbreakable mods but unfortunately there are only a few who actually do this.

12 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Worst code ever. Has it been provided by mod creators whose mods break with every TS4 update?
Copying the EA code 1:1 is a copyright abuse and then replacing a few lines of it may break other mods which rely on the EA code and if EA changes something this code will not be aware of this change and may cause exception files.

Mod creators should write resilient, unbreakable mods but unfortunately there are only a few who actually do this.

Well, after a month and a half it works perfectly and there have been no exception errors.  So there's that.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Well, after a month and a half it works perfectly and there have been no exception errors.  So there's that.

For this small method which is short and hopefully not used by other mods there is a chance that nothing will break for a long time. If you use it locally you are aware of this modification. If released to many users the day will come when this mod finally fails.
One should really solve the issue with a proper injection without replacing EA methods. Injecting into the method, adding the code to a try/except block and if fails or isn't executed calling the original would make sense.  Even if it fails one day it will not cause any exception while a log statement for exceptions would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

3 questions:

1: Is there a mod that adds features like watersports or animal scenes to WW? I love Devious Desires but it no longer works with WW and I simply can't play without WW. 

2: Is there a mod out there that let's me edit all townies at once? The 10ish Sims I interact with are all smokin (because I meticulously edited them all individually) but the toenies don't match the theme of super sexy bods and lots of makeup. 

3: If I can't edit all townies' bodies, is there at least a mod that puts a bunch of makeup on the townies? As I said earlier, they just don't match the theme 

• 2 weeks later...