The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

On 6/10/2023 at 9:20 AM, Sandatharius said:

Pubic Hair colours? I'm trying to find pubic hair to match unusual hairs, such as green, blue, purple etc. I have Alien Sims that have those hair colours and I'm trying to find pubic hair CC that will match. I know there's a multicoloured (rainbow) pubic hair in Wicked Whims Personalization, but I want a variety of solid colours.

I think theres a wild_guy's pubic hair recolor floating around somewhere. Found it the other day while looking for something else.

On 6/10/2023 at 3:20 PM, Sandatharius said:

Pubic Hair colours? I'm trying to find pubic hair to match unusual hairs, such as green, blue, purple etc. I have Alien Sims that have those hair colours and I'm trying to find pubic hair CC that will match. I know there's a multicoloured (rainbow) pubic hair in Wicked Whims Personalization, but I want a variety of solid colours.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Shoeicide said:

I think theres a wild_guy's pubic hair recolor floating around somewhere. Found it the other day while looking for something else.

Ā 

Thanks for your reply. However, I have all the Wild Guy's pubic hair recolours, but as I mentioned, I'm looking for specific colours, such as purple, green, blue etc. I can match most female Sims' hair colours. But when it comes to Mermaids with blue or green hair, for example, or Aliens with similar hair colours, then there doesn't seem to be anything that I can see of that nature.

28 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Ā 

This looks more like what I wanted. Thank you! Wonder why this didn't come up in a search when I looked. Oh well.

Ā 

Tbh I searched on google, cause the search on LL often gives weird results.

Anybody know where I can find a TARGET TATTOO Mod??

Ā 

This is only a crudely improvised handwritten version of what I mean taken from a Homemade RL video but basically it would be a Tattoo in the form of a Target typically used for bow & arrows that would cover the asscheeks BUT WITH the asshole & pussy being in the area where the bullseye is

Ā 

Take a look

Ā 

Know where I can such a thing??

Ā 

BTW - For you Bi's & Gays out there, this should also be made to fit EITHER a male OR female sim as well so it wouldn't matter either way

Ā 

1686981145_HandwrittenTargetTattoo.jpg.3610453e2918dcfd6048ad18669d2a50.jpg

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer

I would love if someone could create a Servo Bot penis pack. I am surprised that, past the one for WW, no one has created any other robot penis. Could change it to different sizes and could even get creative with different type of penis heads.Ā 

Ā 

I know you could humanize servos but it's not what I am looking for.

On 7/3/2023 at 4:24 PM, DarthRise said:

I would love if someone could create a Servo Bot penis pack. I am surprised that, past the one for WW, no one has created any other robot penis. Could change it to different sizes and could even get creative with different type of penis heads.Ā 

Ā 

I know you could humanize servos but it's not what I am looking for.

In fact, the Servos are very neglected, especially the females.
At least the male Servos have a penis that allows them to have sex with the women, but the females have nothing.
I need to use the Humanized Servos mod and give them some robot costume so my technophile sims can have something close to a robot sex experience.
It usually just feels like they're having sex with a super advanced sex doll rather than a real robot.

IS NOT THE SAME THING.!!

And if I make a male Sim fuck a female Servo, he'll just stick his dick in the air, since she doesn't even have an onahole between her legs.

Ā 

I found this Servo Outfit Unlocked by Gauntlet101010,Sims4 Servo Outfit Unlocked

and wondered if it would be possible for someone to use it as a base to create something that is sexy, but still robotic.

Ā 

Something like that

278d6eaf9df56dd6ddcda0876a868ec0bffba7399a0ab508c8a401864247c4a8.jpg.021bf25902e6c15df644b1b30ee3cc1e.jpg

Ā 

fa93cc2a414e6d815a214aa8a6c3e948ce16e311bf08914d98e3c8cb3021a14d.thumb.jpg.610aea7df0a9fdce975b7414387129d2.jpg

Ā 

Gauntlet101010_4_Servo.zip

Edited by SalomĆ£o69
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk how to even ask this but I guess more realistic egg laying. I use Nisa's wicked perversions mod and the daughter of the easter hare trait.Ā  Well it seems weird to me that when they lay their clutch (eggs) they just shake their leg and the eggs magically appear on the ground like how the generic bladder accident animation from the base game goes. Perhaps instead they could squat and the eggs either come out or even if they just appear that's fine. I just hate the bladder accident music and then boom an egg.Ā  I just want it to look more realistic. Yes I get it. They are laying an egg but can they at least squat down. lolĀ  Thanks. Any and all help with this is greatly appreciated.Ā ?

1 hour ago, JJbb44 said:

Idk how to even ask this but I guess more realistic egg laying. I use Nisa's wicked perversions mod and the daughter of the easter hare trait.Ā  Well it seems weird to me that when they lay their clutch (eggs) they just shake their leg and the eggs magically appear on the ground like how the generic bladder accident animation from the base game goes. Perhaps instead they could squat and the eggs either come out or even if they just appear that's fine. I just hate the bladder accident music and then boom an egg.Ā  I just want it to look more realistic. Yes I get it. They are laying an egg but can they at least squat down. lolĀ  Thanks. Any and all help with this is greatly appreciated.Ā ?

Unfortunately Nisa has been maintain-only for over 2 years now, don't count on anything new coming.Ā Ā 

Someone else might be able to create better animations for the egg laying, but Nisa would still have to integrate it.

21 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Unfortunately Nisa has been maintain-only for over 2 years now, don't count on anything new coming.Ā Ā 

Someone else might be able to create better animations for the egg laying, but Nisa would still have to integrate it.

Oh ok. Thank you so much for this information.Ā ?Ā Well perhaps in the future someone could help her out and create better animations with\for her. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Eaton said:

im looking for a sim of tifa from FF7, the ones i've seen so far either dont look great or use expansion packs that i dont have, is there a good one that uses the base game?

I just came across a nice one by Elegant Sims, free on Patreon.Ā  I don't know if it needs any DLC's or not though.Ā  Usually a tray sim who requires certain DLC's, it just means you might have to substitute some missing clothing items, or maybe some trait might be missing.

20 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

I just came across a nice one by Elegant Sims, free on Patreon.Ā  I don't know if it needs any DLC's or not though.Ā  Usually a tray sim who requires certain DLC's, it just means you might have to substitute some missing clothing items, or maybe some trait might be missing.

thanks i'll take a look and give it a try

On 8/18/2023 at 8:36 AM, JarrenFN said:

Bro this mod is free, but version 1.0 has been deleted from page, only 1.1 is left. I need 1.0

Ā 

Ā 

On 8/16/2023 at 8:58 PM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Ā 

Why don't you just fork over the $ & get it yourself??Ā ?

Ā 

On 8/18/2023 at 8:36 AM, JarrenFN said:

Bro this mod is free, but version 1.0 has been deleted from page, only 1.1 is left. I need 1.0

Ā 

Ā 

So why not download the update (Which version 1.1 is)Ā ?

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer

A couple of mod ideas thought might be neat:

Ā 

---

WickedWhims' Undressables - Have an option to trigger undressing stages when mood changes to Flirty and again to Very Flirty, and back again, autonomously. I'm guessing this would have to be added into WickedWhims.

Ā 

---

Ā 

Get Famous - Some kinky celebrity quirks.Ā 

• Flaunt It. Trigger: Paparazzi take your picture while undressed. Effect: When paparazzi take your picture, a positive mood buff for being undressed, and a chance to autonomously undress.
  • Fanservice. Trigger: WooHoo with fans. Effect: Flirty buff when fans are around. Chance to autonomously initiate romance and WooHoo with fans.
  • Extreme Tastes. Trigger: WooHoo with multiple celebrity partners. Effect: Bored debuffs from "vanilla" WooHoo, WooHooĀ with one partner, WooHoo with non-celebrities. Happy buffs from WooHoo with multiple partners, with multiple celebrity partners, or (I don't know if it's possible to do this) with BDSM/rough sex animations.

Ā 

Ā 

CC request: I'm guessing by the rarity it's difficult, because I keep looking and I don't find very much - and sometimes when I do, it's glitchy and makes weird artifacts. But I really likeĀ  sheer skirts and dresses and loincloths and gowns and other articles that are long and flowing and elegant and don't hide a damn thing.