The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

23 minutes ago, angelav said:

Or do they have to do it themselves?

Say you expend hours learning something and more hours making something then a guy you don't even know get all the shit you have done, change it and post as all YOUR work was his, how would you feel about that?

Now, if you made it just to have fun and can't be bothered by it, if someone ASKS to update for you, most guys would say go ahead.

So, basically, if you don't ask the OG mod, you can't upload their stuff if they don't allow it bc they intend to do so someday, you CAN change ANYTHING on your own computer, but you can't upload something that others did with passion without asking them.

@Your question, not only it would be possible, probably some guys already did it, but they won't upload without permission... And permission is another thing that is very troublesome... So mostly, if the Og modder doesn't upload or someone actively takes the baton for him... It is easier to learn how to mod yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All! I desperately need the "Timex Tool" mod older version that would work with my game. My game version is 1.84 and new Tool version is 2.6.3. Only this is available on the net for download. Maybe somebody has the older version in their folder and could share with me. I'm making machinima videos and I can't work without this mod. Please contact me via e-mail if you can help, thank you! a.l.mcilroy@gmail.com

Heluuuu :D

I don't know if I am at the right place here, but... i am loooking and sraeching and looking and SEARCHING all over the Internet, for HOT male middle eastern arabian nights themed clothes! Q-Q But I can't find any! I don't kniw if it is okay to post pinterest pictures just for reference what I mean (because I don't know what this kind of clothing is called, lel) but if it is not okay please just delete those images and I am sorry for that :<

But what I am looking for is something like those I posted.
Of course not exactly the same... but something like those, you know...? I can't find anything like those! Q-Q Are there any...? Please hellllp! XD

Also I am looking for Male Nipple piercings... ? And exotic Body Chains... also Male! XD XD Why aren't there any? Q-Q

You would help me sooooo kuch guys! Thank you all for your amazing work! ?? I love your Mods! ♥♥

6f84d1d4517ea98b361178f8c29f3af5.jpg

19759a3149009dc7f933be1f56983ea4 (1).jpg

345949c4038707cd9220e673dc15d0b4.jpg

bc0d37f515b4ffdc32a2186a1df66a5f.jpg

c3ead80902749d373896f3f1b3552ee5.jpg

tumblr_nduf2oCkqP1rgfpp2o1_1280.jpg

5 hours ago, MissCee said:

Check out the Medieval Sim Tailor & Carpenter tumblr.  They have a fantasy section, headpieces, and jewelry accessories that might substitute.

simverses.tumblr.com

Thank you, there are lots of nice mods! :) ♥ 
But unfortunetly not what I am looking for... :/ 

I am looking for more like... whats on the Pictures.

Something like... "1001 Nights-Loverboy"...? Or... Nice Sultan...? Something like that xD

I also look for Nipple Piercings for men (Not only for my 1001 Nights Boys) 
And for beautiful Bodychains...

5 hours ago, Rank_Nuvi said:

Something like... "1001 Nights-Loverboy"...? Or... Nice Sultan...? Something like that xD

I understand, just thought maybe the fantasy section might have had something you could use. I'll keep eyes open, if I see any leads will update. 

On 1/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, Rank_Nuvi said:

Kleos, a LL contributor, updating my files and saw this on Patreon today ?

1.png?token-time=1675987200&token-hash=I

1.png?token-time=1675987200&token-hash=m

Is there a CAS slider for lower thigh thickness out in the wild somewhere? So far, I've only been able to find 2 mods, neither of which can do the job:

1) Enhanced Leg Sliders on ModTheSims - no slider for lower thigh thickness.

2) Custom Slider Framework on Nexus - technically, incompatible with WW and MCCC, both of which I use. And its thickness also maxes out at less than what looks normal, which is strange.

3 hours ago, Santr said:

Is there a CAS slider for lower thigh thickness out in the wild somewhere? So far, I've only been able to find 2 mods, neither of which can do the job:

1) Enhanced Leg Sliders on ModTheSims - no slider for lower thigh thickness.

2) Custom Slider Framework on Nexus - technically, incompatible with WW and MCCC, both of which I use. And its thickness also maxes out at less than what looks normal, which is strange.

I use vibrant pixels slider: body sliders, for days… 4.ooo follower’s gift ♥... : she who sometimes sims (tumblr.com)

It has a doc documenting how you use it (which is great for me since half of the time i forget how i should use it ?)

There are others out there, that one i personally use and works perfectly fine. Be careful when using sliders so it does not conflict with other sliders you already have. 

On 2/3/2023 at 11:29 PM, Roisengorm said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen or has a mod that would allow me to set rules for what furniture sims could use, and favor them sitting on the floor (since that is possible now)?

I am not aware of a separate mod just for that, but you can allow or disallow autonomy actions on objects with mc commander, you can try that specially if you already have mc installed. 

On 1/26/2023 at 11:59 PM, P0STALGIRL said:

I need transfem/futa/dickgirl F/F wicked whims animations, could any of yall point me in the direction of some? thanks :3

Amra72, Yrsa, A.Trois, TTSS, MotherlodeSims, Lupobianco, HyperDriver, AWESOMEanimation, MISSME, Azmodan22, Jade Scorpion, Asketo, Jaybee, Luxure, Noir and Dark, Mike24, ooOOlalaWorld, and Anarcis have animations either made for such sims or account for their anatomy while Khlas' technically work for them though some animations will look a bit wonky with anyone other than a male (especially anything involving leaning back on a bed). 

There are more but that is what I recall for now. 

22 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

I use vibrant pixels slider: body sliders, for days… 4.ooo follower’s gift ♥... : she who sometimes sims (tumblr.com)

It has a doc documenting how you use it (which is great for me since half of the time i forget how i should use it ?)

There are others out there, that one i personally use and works perfectly fine. Be careful when using sliders so it does not conflict with other sliders you already have. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't affect lower thigh either. There's a slider for knees and a slider for upper thighs, but not the area just above the knees.

But I also worded it incorrectly when I said 'thickness'. What I'm looking for is lower thigh width slider - i.e. thickness when looking from the front.

3 hours ago, AngrySnyte said:

I updated my CC collection and eventually lost some packages. 
Right now i'm looking for KDA Ahri CC. I have a tray item, but no clothes for it. 
The biggest problem I can't google the original source.
Does anyone have that Ahri or can re-route me to the author?

That CAS background and her overall look make me think she's one of Discovery Sim's creations.  He's right here on LL.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2342143-discoverysims/content/

Edit:  Yup, it's him.  You'll find her on the "Special Characters" post.

Edited by snowdog04
On 1/6/2023 at 6:24 PM, lucifeh said:

Say you expend hours learning something and more hours making something then a guy you don't even know get all the shit you have done, change it and post as all YOUR work was his, how would you feel about that?

Now, if you made it just to have fun and can't be bothered by it, if someone ASKS to update for you, most guys would say go ahead.

So, basically, if you don't ask the OG mod, you can't upload their stuff if they don't allow it bc they intend to do so someday, you CAN change ANYTHING on your own computer, but you can't upload something that others did with passion without asking them.

@Your question, not only it would be possible, probably some guys already did it, but they won't upload without permission... And permission is another thing that is very troublesome... So mostly, if the Og modder doesn't upload or someone actively takes the baton for him... It is easier to learn how to mod yourself.

Well I didn't assume it would be possible to do so yourself.