The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

There might already be a mod like this somewhere, but I can't find it. If it isn't out there, I might like some help making it. A mod where having sex n the shower/bathtub still gets a sim clean? If there are even washing animations that would be sweet. 

Also, a mod that allows sims to sleep on dogbeds? Could maybe pair with a "pet" trait or something like that.

Is there a mod that allows for cum to count for calories? Like, instead of eating, a sim could just suck some dick? 

And maybe a mod that allows sex to fill a sims fun/social need? 

If anybody has any recommendations on where to find something like this or even a way to start creating these mods that would be super awesome.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:35 PM, shiftystalker said:

Also is there a mod that allows you to hate fuck people you dislike.  I have a family where a young adult is about half way to fully hating the step father, the step father is a pervert and always horny.  some forced bondage animations would be nice too if anyone is willing.

On 9/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, Rikerbabe said:

exhibitionist (either gender), and rapist (either gender)

Exhibitionist is a reward trait included in WW, though I don't know if it does anything special. Maybe it just makes the sim undress more often. Probably depends on your settings.

Rapist is a trait/feature included in WWKinky.

16 hours ago, Sven(o)__(o) said:

Not the best idea to jump in and bark so big and fat like you did.

What about a "Hello @all! I m searching a mod for pet sex..."?

There is a mod for Sims 4 zoophilia / pet sex by ColonelNutty. But you can´t use it yet - needs to be updated!

Don´t ask me anything further, because I do not use it - I just recognize the update problems with this mod last days (weeks).

So read the description by CN very carefully (use the google translation, if you got problems with English)!

On 8/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, FauxFurry said:

https://narci-cism.tumblr.com/post/185938179330/ive-had-some-test-sliders-like-these-in-my-game

It might be interesting to see if it is possible to adjust this slider to be able to used with female sims, at least the ones with masculine frames.

It would be nice if there was a mod out there that randomized penis size in general (unless there already is one and I just don't know about it..) as it is now EVERYBODY'S packin'.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, exuablv said:

Someone just uploaded a mod to let modders build custom spells. Who wants to be the first to mod in some sex magic? ? Spells to make your target lustful, spells to vaporize their clothes, etc., etc.? There's a lot of possibility there, but I don't know enough about modding to make it happen.

I was thinking the same thing with this too!! It would be so cool to have a kinky magic going on. Like i was thinking of spells like this:

masturbario: forcefully causes a random sim to start masturbating regardless of location and nudity progression

nudicus: Causes a sim to undress into nude and causes the embarrassed moodlet

sexus pocus: causes 2 random sims to have sex regardless of relationship (kind of like the infatuate one but more kinky)

I don't know these are just some random suggestions but I hope a modder would look into this!! :))

10 hours ago, Writer167 said:

I was thinking the same thing with this too!! It would be so cool to have a kinky magic going on. Like i was thinking of spells like this:

masturbario: forcefully causes a random sim to start masturbating regardless of location and nudity progression

nudicus: Causes a sim to undress into nude and causes the embarrassed moodlet

sexus pocus: causes 2 random sims to have sex regardless of relationship (kind of like the infatuate one but more kinky)

I don't know these are just some random suggestions but I hope a modder would look into this!! :))

What I want to see if a custom, tweaked version of the existing Duplicato spell.

Right now, that spell makes a temporary clone of your sim who is treated like a sibling to the caster. What if, instead, it made a non-sibling copy with a built-in Flirty moodlet and high Romantic relationship to the caster? A selfcest spell, basically. You could maybe even do a gender-flipped version, if that's your preferred way of swinging.

MOD REQUEST!

I'd like a mod that changes all UI chat & text menus from white with black letter to black with white letters!

I have bad sight & its hard to read black letters with bright white backgrounds!

A black background with white lettered words is easier to see!

please help if u can!

if this mod exists can u post a link thanx!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 6:00 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It would be nice if there was a mod out there that randomized penis size in general (unless there already is one and I just don't know about it..) as it is now EVERYBODY'S packin'.

The best way to add variety to sim penis size is to install a large number of Wicked Whims compatible penises then click on individual sims to assign a specific penis to them.