Ex : Spell casting : with your system you need only to use 100 favors to max it.  So you can quickly gain a free manapool.

Nope, right now it works exactly like you want it to. (Unless I screwed something up while uploading)

Go to Debug menu, cheat some favors and try it out.

For example to increase damage after 10% you'll need 2 favors, after 90% - 10 favors per %.

Anyway, uploaded new version.

Now it should work with Death Alternative (cleared the whole bleak falls barrow without crashes/slow downs/something weird happening).

Fixed sneaking bug and getting stuck in rare case scenarios.

Added some new stuff.

Sounds like a very great mod, just a quick question: Does the defeat part of your mod allows group sex when raped? ^^

Unfortunately, no. Well, it was before release, but for some reason group sex was breaking enemy AI, most of the time without even animation playing. I'm still looking into this.

There is still an issue with death alternative and the defeat that isnt part of this mod. Even though defeat in this mod is not active. When i am defeated the game just crashes.

Well if Leveling Defeat isn't active then it must be SexLab Defeat's issue.

This mod doesn't have any events on animation start, only when it finishes (with Leveling Defeat turned off).

would clean saving be ok for upgrading from 12b?

I literally just finished starting a new game. I shut down to hard save the 58 MCM menus I just finished setting and decided to check forums and heres your update.

I have no problem Uninstalling, waiting till mcm depopulates, saving and then cleaning my save but I do not look forward to having to spend another 4-5 hours on setting up a new game again.

would clean saving be ok for upgrading from 12b?

I literally just finished starting a new game. I shut down to hard save the 58 MCM menus I just finished setting and decided to check forums and heres your update.

I have no problem Uninstalling, waiting till mcm depopulates, saving and then cleaning my save but I do not look forward to having to spend another 4-5 hours on setting up a new game again.

Don't know, you can try it. I know for sure upgrading to 0.13 will break DA compatibility on old saves, so maybe try uninstalling Death Alternative, saving, upgrading to 0.13 and installing DA again.

I should probably start work on "uninstall" button  :shy:

edit: oh, it doesn't seem to work when you are in vampire lord or werewolf form. I really hope you could add that feature for them too.

Okay, I'll check it.

Added Werewolf support, not sure what's up with ragdolling at the end. Haven't tested it with SexLab Werewolves but it works with More Nasty Critters. Also SexLab thinks fucking someone in werewolf form isn't creature sex (animation starts when creature animations are disabled), even though player character gender is set to 2 (creature). Okay then.

Also possibly fixed CTD after this message in the log:

SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: ...

Although many people on this forum have this problem, so maybe it's unrelated.

SexLabLeveling.pex

• Surrender now supports group sex! (might be slow in CELLs with huge amount of actors

Yeah, thank you for this upgrade!!!!

but another question: i'm running Sexlabsolution but if I don't install the patch, is it gamebreaking or just only Sexlabsolution's achievements won't work (is it requirement or just a plus? ^^)

First, this mod is neat, only tested a few, but I had to disable "surrender" option", doesn't work well (or works too well : p)

• Tried with sexlab leveling / surrender on / without defeat ==> I ended up being raped constantly like a chain rape  : p mostly cause there is no transitions at all, and it can't end cause you can't die (I think the essential solution for player is a bad thing IMO)
  • Tried with sexlab leveling / surrender on / without defeat / With death alternative => transitions issues (the rape begin while in bleed out animation state)
  • Finally had to disable surrender and stick on my old defeat : (

The good point is that you've made me aware of death alternative mod (also a great mod ^^)

So in my opinion the surrender option is not playable at all ATM.

Tried with sexlab leveling / surrender on / without defeat ==> I ended up being raped constantly like a chain rape  : p mostly cause there is no transitions at all, and it can't end cause you can't die (I think the essential solution for player is a bad thing IMO)

Maybe you have health threshold set too high? I can see that happening because right now enemies don't get pacified after scene.

Tried with sexlab leveling / surrender on / without defeat / With death alternative => transitions issues (the rape begin while in bleed out animation state)

If you're using DA, disable Surrender in Leveling and enable it in DA (under OnBleedOut)

post-195750-0-06262700-1423507551_thumb.jpg

(also make sure your character is still essential in DA)

because right now enemies don't get pacified after scene.

Threshold Was set to 15% like I use to do, but when I tested I was level 1 lost in the wilds without armor / weapons with combat modes making the game pretty hard (1 hit or 2 and I'm dead in these conditions^^)

and you are totally right, this is the pacified state that is missing.

If you're using DA, disable Surrender in Leveling and enable it in DA (under OnBleedOut)

My bad haven't seen these settings, was too in a hurry to test it out  :(

No, it's normal, you're not suppose to see them in active effects.

could you add an option to make them visible or would it be too hard?

As far as I know, there is only one way to do that, and it's pretty silly - adding 100 effects to a spell (one for each percent of resist fire, for example). So I don't know. Maybe. I know it would be nice to actually see the effects.