Well basically right now, Leveling just does vanilla animations for rape/raped.

Huh.

Either mod isn't calling animations by tag, or you might have the Restrict aggressive animations unchecked?

I guess I haven't paid attention enough to that to remember if I get non-aggressive anims or not.

Is the restrict aggressive animations option a sexlab generic option? Other mods definitely use them in my game.

Huh.

Either mod isn't calling animations by tag, or you might have the Restrict aggressive animations unchecked?

I guess I haven't paid attention enough to that to remember if I get non-aggressive anims or not.

Is the restrict aggressive animations option a sexlab generic option? Other mods definitely use them in my game.

The option I'm thinking of is a base Sexlab option. It means that if checked, (the default iirc) if a non-aggressive anim is called, it will not include aggressive ones. I am not sure how old the feature is, but it might have its origin when there were fewer animations, and unchecking it meant you would have more possible options, (option text) "but you might get rape anims when not requested" or something like that.

Thinking about it, that probably isn't going to affect what you're seeing, as you want rapes, and are not getting them (correct?) Either way you have the option, other mods are requesting rape anims and leveling is not, is my suggestion.

Now, its also possible that "getting raped" calls a rape anim and "PC raping NPC" does not.... for some reason, but is what you want and do not have.  Again I haven't paid that much attention to that to say it always does for me, but I do remember looking at a few, and seeing that the NPC is "victim" and triggers so with Sexlab Util.

Huh.

The option I'm thinking of is a base Sexlab option. It means that if checked, (the default iirc) if a non-aggressive anim is called, it will not include aggressive ones. I am not sure how old the feature is, but it might have its origin when there were fewer animations, and unchecking it meant you would have more possible options, (option text) "but you might get rape anims when not requested" or something like that.

Thinking about it, that probably isn't going to affect what you're seeing, as you want rapes, and are not getting them (correct?) Either way you have the option, other mods are requesting rape anims and leveling is not, is my suggestion.

Now, its also possible that "getting raped" calls a rape anim and "PC raping NPC" does not.... for some reason, but is what you want and do not have.  Again I haven't paid that much attention to that to say it always does for me, but I do remember looking at a few, and seeing that the NPC is "victim" and triggers so with Sexlab Util.

Yeah we're on the same page now. 

It's obvious when for example I'm in the "NPC raping PC" via Leveling and I try cycle available animations by hitting "o" and only get non-aggressive animations... and soon as it's done, sometimes Deviously Helpless kicks in immediately and causes aggressive animations. Depends on which NPC I'm fighting of course, as Helpless doesn't trigger with all hostile NPCs.

The other thing that throws me off is if a female PC assaults an NPC, I always end up in the victim position of the animation.

Female on Female though.. not sure there are that many rapey anims.

I think that the "O" key cycles anims based some on what anim is playing, but not sure.

Without info from the author or taking the bsa apart (edit and we probably won't find the script sourses )... just our best guess.

The surrender bit is going haywire for me for some reason. The assault animation starts, then almost immediately all enemies are ragdolled away from me and the animation ends. Tried it with a bandit and with a group of draugr.

I figured out what this was. It's caused by Sexlab Defeat running, even if "player as victim" is disabled. I had wanted to keep it so NPCs could assault each other independent of what's going on with me, but looks like that won't work.

Got couple question the Tomb Slave How do you make Golldir a personal slave without almost killing him and the other is Breaking the love triangle I have Camilla as my lover so I cannot get the Achievements 

Do you also have the mod Solutions? And the patch that goes with it for this mod? I don't find Golldir most of the time, keep forgetting where he is, but I think you just need to use him for sex enough.

I don't limit myself to one favor per character and rape enough bandits that I need the extra 3 for those achieves so I haven't mentioned that after the latest update on the .esp name most of the achieves do not show up for me.

Any chance of an update for sl 1.6? The mod works fine except for the gender settings in sl 1.6, if using a female pc and choosing male animations in sl the pc will never be raped on defeat. The aggressor functions all seem to work fine but on defeat the pc just gets right back up and everyone goes about there business until the pacify spell wears off.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had no issues to date with this mod up until I ran a game as a werewolf. In werewolf form if I do anything out of combat to cause bleed out, like falling a distance, in werewolf form, I get stuck in the bleed out crouching position and become stuck in that position.

Also in werewolf form I have had the rape function trigger properly on assault, get assaulted, but after the assault the enemy remains non hostile.

I have also had the lose of mouse control as a werewolf after being assaulted, but the console command EPC enableplayercontrols fixed that for me.

Curious if others have experienced any of this? I run the most current sexlab, but also a high number of mods, but well sorted.

I have had no issues to date with this mod up until I ran a game as a werewolf. In werewolf form if I do anything out of combat to cause bleed out, like falling a distance, in werewolf form, I get stuck in the bleed out crouching position and become stuck in that position.

Also in werewolf form I have had the rape function trigger properly on assault, get assaulted, but after the assault the enemy remains non hostile.

I have also had the lose of mouse control as a werewolf after being assaulted, but the console command EPC enableplayercontrols fixed that for me.

Curious if others have experienced any of this? I run the most current sexlab, but also a high number of mods, but well sorted.

Werewolf form has had some issues for me too, but I think its mostly been due to what mods I have for them that they don't do sex right.

The camera doesn't move around while having sex, but I don't think I've had issues afterward, just with wolves. I've had plenty of problems with the camera randomly though, so your issue might not be just werewolves either.

The assault / rape / pacified enemy issue might be this mod unless you have anything else that might pacify an enemy. Might be Sexlab itself (I'm not sure what in the chain is responsible for that.)

I have also had issues when I should die, but since I'm immortal / protected, the game just gets stuck. There are a couple console commands you can use to heal yourself, or if you level up and have your health restored that way you should come out of it.... if that is the cause. I do not think this mod does that, since I think I've died falling but when fighting things some times, I'll take a knee and then get right back up. I should get raped but something prevented Sexlab from starting.

All in all, I don't think this mod is the cause of your problems, but more likely something in the mix of mods you have.

• 1 month later...

I don't have any problems with this mod and 1.6. The few times I "surrender" and no sex happens I have figured out are sexlab issues, usually some unfinished event still hanging around. Usually after I get out of combat and start sex another way, surrender/rape works again.

In any situation, I don't die.. just drop to a knee a second and then get back up, full health.

That's not from Leveling, but from Solutions. You'll probably want to ask in that thread.

Though I've also had that problem for a while.

Are you using Live Another Life or Unbound?

Thanks I do have Live another life mod was checking it out I guess it over ride Solution mod 

Yeah, depending on which start you pick and whether you've been to Helgen or not, the missing dialog and gate being locked are "issues" with LAL by itself... this can impact Solutions or any other mod that tracks the main quest stages.