Uploaded 1.02c, everything should work now.

Old saves should be fine after the update. If someone started a new game on 1.02: uninstall the mod, save the game, install it back. That should fix it.

With solutions upgraded to v3.1.3 do we still need your solutions patch?

You don't necessary need it, but it's required for SS related achievements to work.

i cant activate assault when they drop below threshold and nothing happens when i drop below it either. is it just me? is deadly drain stopping it ?

You sure you have 1.02c installed? I'll check what that mod does.

With solutions upgraded to v3.1.3 do we still need your solutions patch?

You don't necessary need it, but it's required for SS related achievements to work.

Do you think the patches will impact change in SS 3.1.3?

I don't know, when I upgraded I was prompted to overwrite what the solutions patch adds and wasn't sure if I should overwrite or not.

I don't know, when I upgraded I was prompted to overwrite what the solutions patch adds and wasn't sure if I should overwrite or not.

Well, my question is for shakrum.

I don't know that the patches will overwrite what SS 3.1.3 has updated or not since it was written based on SS 3.1.2.

Checking a few script source but not all of them, seem like the patch will just add a mod event.  However, if any of the patched script get updated in 3.1.3 - the update will not get applied if they were overwritten.

Well, my question is for shakrum.

I don't know that the patches will overwrite what SS 3.1.3 has updated or not since it was written based on SS 3.1.2.

Checking a few script source but not all of them, seem like the patch will just add a mod event.  However, if any of the patched script get updated in 3.1.3 - the update will not get applied if they were overwritten.

Just checked it too, SS going from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 didn't change any scripts I use so it shouldn't break anything.

i cant activate assault when they drop below threshold and nothing happens when i drop below it either. is it just me? is deadly drain stopping it ?

You sure you have 1.02c installed? I'll check what that mod does.

Nope, they don't conflict with each other. Well, Sanguine's Rage will try to kill victim before Deadly Drain, but Assault and Surrender work just fine.

1.02-1.02b had problems with finding SexLab. Try starting a new game or reinstalling the mod if you still have problems with 1.02c:

If someone started a new game on 1.02: uninstall the mod, save the game, install it back. That should fix it.

So I really liked this mod as a sort of Defeat-lite for my most recent test character.  One question:  Any thoughts/plans on implementing buffs and penalties for 'Assault' and 'Surrender' scenarios?  Like successfully assaulting someone/something gives a bonus to damage for 1 in game hour while surrendering results in a 1 in game hour penalty to movement and stamina regeneration.  Or something like that.

So I really liked this mod as a sort of Defeat-lite for my most recent test character.  One question:  Any thoughts/plans on implementing buffs and penalties for 'Assault' and 'Surrender' scenarios?  Like successfully assaulting someone/something gives a bonus to damage for 1 in game hour while surrendering results in a 1 in game hour penalty to movement and stamina regeneration.  Or something like that.

Probably not. There are mods that already do that, they should be compatible with this Leveling, and I don't really like timed buffs/debuffs. Sorry.

I'll probably make it so favor decreases when you surrender (as an option), but that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice mod, especially for the Surrender-part, which is a simple but yet working replacer for Submit. Only thing I noticed was the short pacify/calm effect, which ends about 5 seconds after the sex scene. A bit more time to redress and sort some stuff out would be nice, like 30-60 seconds or so.

Asides from that, great job!

Absolutely brilliant mod!  I love it.  Played it all day yesterday.   My only suggestion is to add perk points as one of the abilities to earn.

My only problem was that my "SL solutions" events never triggered.  I definitely have the right version of Solutions, and I definitely triggered the events, but they didnt register.  The only "achievement" that registered was the naked horse riding, which doesnt actually involve solutions.

One thing that took a little getting used to, is that I have death after sex turned on, and they manage to get up, get dressed, make a snarky comment, and THEN keel over dead.  Which, in a sense, was really kind of funny.

There were a couple of times that the assault button stopped working, but I think that's just script lag on my end, because saving and reloading solved the problem every time.

When I opened up my papyrus log, it seemed to show quite some error related to Sexlab Leveling. So, if time permits, do you mind to take a look it? Not sure if my rather constant CTD recently have anything to do with it. Thanks.

daymoyl related errors are normal, because you don't have it installed, but this:

Error: Property SexLab on script sexlableveling attached to SexLabLeveling_Main (2C003336) cannot be bound because SexLabLeveling_MCM (2C000D62) is not the right type
I don't even know what's this about. Are you sure you're not missing any SexLab/SexLabLeveling scripts?

Only thing I noticed was the short pacify/calm effect, which ends about 5 seconds after the sex scene. A bit more time to redress and sort some stuff out would be nice, like 30-60 seconds or so.

Yeah, I need to add that option.

My only suggestion is to add perk points as one of the abilities to earn.

To earn favor you have to actually play the game, and by playing the game you get a lot of dragon souls, but they are mostly useless. I was thinking about ability to convert these souls to perk points, but there are mods that already do that.

My only problem was that my "SL solutions" events never triggered.  I definitely have the right version of Solutions, and I definitely triggered the events, but they didnt register.  The only "achievement" that registered was the naked horse riding, which doesnt actually involve solutions.

You need "Solutions.7z" to make it work with solutions.

One thing that took a little getting used to, is that I have death after sex turned on, and they manage to get up, get dressed, make a snarky comment, and THEN keel over dead.  Which, in a sense, was really kind of funny.

Noted. I'll probably attach script to OrgasmStart event, so that doesn't happen.

There were a couple of times that the assault button stopped working, but I think that's just script lag on my end, because saving and reloading solved the problem every time.

Nope, that's me being silly. If you try to assault dead body/invalid actor/someone doing a kill move it stops working.

Here's a quick patch to fix that (it should also make mod compatbile with SexLab 1.60, but whatever). See if it doesn't break anything else before saving, because I was doing some other stuff too.

Thanks for feedback!

SexLabLeveling.pex

When I opened up my papyrus log, it seemed to show quite some error related to Sexlab Leveling. So, if time permits, do you mind to take a look it? Not sure if my rather constant CTD recently have anything to do with it. Thanks.

daymoyl related errors are normal, because you don't have it installed, but this:

Error: Property SexLab on script sexlableveling attached to SexLabLeveling_Main (2C003336) cannot be bound because SexLabLeveling_MCM (2C000D62) is not the right type
I don't even know what's this about. Are you sure you're not missing any SexLab/SexLabLeveling scripts?

Only thing I noticed was the short pacify/calm effect, which ends about 5 seconds after the sex scene. A bit more time to redress and sort some stuff out would be nice, like 30-60 seconds or so.

Yeah, I need to add that option.

My only suggestion is to add perk points as one of the abilities to earn.

To earn favor you have to actually play the game, and by playing the game you get a lot of dragon souls, but they are mostly useless. I was thinking about ability to convert these souls to perk points, but there are mods that already do that.

You need "Solutions.7z" to make it work with solutions.

Noted. I'll probably attach script to OrgasmStart event, so that doesn't happen.

Nope, that's me being silly. If you try to assault dead body/invalid actor/someone doing a kill move it stops working.

Here's a quick patch to fix that (it should also make mod compatbile with SexLab 1.60, but whatever). See if it doesn't break anything else before saving, because I was doing some other stuff too.

Thanks for feedback!

well, I think the scripts are there, it's all NMM work I didn't do anything extra, though I can try make a clean save and reinstall it and see what happens. Thanks anyways.

BTW, is there anything I should do to make a clean save? Like wear off some effect from the perks and all. 

Houston I got a problem !

My Settings:

Death Alternative

-- "OnBleedOut Event Settings" -- SexLab Leveling Surrender (X), SD Enslavement Bleedout (X) (Both with Priority 50)

SexLab Leveling

- "Settings"

--- Surrender - Enabled (  )

--- Death Alternative - Blackout after sex (X)

Which seems to be the setup as described in the opening post.

However, whenever I get defeated, I get a SexLab Leveling event (sex) and after that, I just stand there like nothing ever happened... so there is no DA-Bleedout event afterwards... Just as described in the Opening Post as something to avoid by just the settings as mentioned.

It kinda feels like the old SexLab Defeat is still somehow there in the background somewhere (I did uninstall it, not just delete it).

Any idea, how I can track this one down? My papyrus is so cluttered with warnings and errors, that I am currently thinking of throwing it all away and start with downloading and activating all ~200 Mods I use all from scratch :(

I hate being helpless out of game :P

BTW, is there anything I should do to make a clean save? Like wear off some effect from the perks and all.

Download 1.02d and press Uninstall button in Debug menu, then save. That should completely remove everything mod does.

Any idea, how I can track this one down?

This thing is pretty useful: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I just started a new game and tested it with your settings and everything seems to be fine.

Download 1.02d and press Uninstall button in Debug menu, then save. That should completely remove everything mod does.

Any idea, how I can track this one down?

This thing is pretty useful: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I just started a new game and tested it with your settings and everything seems to be fine.

Ok thanks