No, it's normal, you're not suppose to see them in active effects.

could you add an option to make them visible or would it be too hard?

As far as I know, there is only one way to do that, and it's pretty silly - adding 100 effects to a spell (one for each percent of resist fire, for example). So I don't know. Maybe. I know it would be nice to actually see the effects.

You can modify spell effect's magnitude with SKSE (that is already a requirement for SexLab): Spell.SetNthEffectMagnitude(iIndex, iMagnitude)

http://www.creationkit.com/Spell_Script

I use this feature in my mod and it seems to work reliably, there haven't been any complaints on it so far.

The values persist through save and you also can get them back with another function, so you can effectively track your effects. I hope this helps. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

You can modify spell effect's magnitude with SKSE (that is already a requirement for SexLab): Spell.SetNthEffectMagnitude(iIndex, iMagnitude)

http://www.creationkit.com/Spell_Script

I use this feature in my mod and it seems to work reliably, there haven't been any complaints on it so far.

The values persist through save and you also can get them back with another function, so you can effectively track your effects. I hope this helps. :angel:

Thanks! I'll check how it works.

Can you make an option for female aggressor to take the male role for animations?

Sure.

Secondly, it would be great if all the buffs you can achieve will be displayed in magic. Or at least to be able to respec in MCM.

Working on that. Respec might be something I'll add later.

I just tried this mod out for the first time last night, and I really like it! The buffs are reasonable and don't get too powerful too quickly, and so far I haven't had any problems... it's just a straight-forward little addition to turn my girl into a sexual predator, hungering to make herself stronger. ^_^

The new versions sounds very exciting, with being able to see stats and also some transition animations! I guess the only big thing I want now is the ability to buy powers without going all the way into the MCM, and an option to set a hotkey for Sanguine's Rage so I can toggle it on the fly. These are just convenience features of course, as otherwise the mod works really well. Still, they'll keep me from accidentally turning townies into ash and getting massive bounties on my head!

Reuploaded 0.15 because I forgot to remove some lines from MCM script. Assault & Surrender were requiring "Receive favor for sex/achievements" option to be on, not anymore.

The new versions sounds very exciting, with being able to see stats and also some transition animations! I guess the only big thing I want now is the ability to buy powers without going all the way into the MCM, and an option to set a hotkey for Sanguine's Rage so I can toggle it on the fly. These are just convenience features of course, as otherwise the mod works really well. Still, they'll keep me from accidentally turning townies into ash and getting massive bounties on my head!

I could add a message box with multiple options (pinup poser style) for quick stat leveling, can't think of a better way to do that.

Just noticed a weird thing, which might be a bug, or might just be my game freaking out.

Through leveling, I'd gotten my character a +5% damage increase to attacks and spells. As I ran around doing stuff, I suddenly noticed I was one-shotting pretty much anything I hit with my sword, so checked the inventory and saw I was doing 128 damage with a (fine) steel sword! For reference, without the buff I do 21 damage. That's a pretty big buff!

Uploaded 1.00, already existing stuff should be stable enought to do a full playthrough. Also the way Assault&Surrender and stats work is final, so future updates won't break existing characters.

Well, if you're using Surrender, it already does that. That's what the "max amount of actors" option is for. I don't think there are any group sex animations for creatures (and draugr is a creature).

Well, if you're using Surrender, it already does that. That's what the "max amount of actors" option is for. I don't think there are any group sex animations for creatures (and draugr is a creature).

Draugr and falmer both have group options.

I am liking all the new stuff you put in for this version. The expanded choices on how many points for what percentage increase for the resists and such is great. You can make it as hard or as cheater as you want.

Since I suspect the resists would still be active while in werewolf form, a terrible monster might just be in line for my next playthrough.  Almost want to make all the bandits protected or something so I could beat them down, kill the men and rape all the women... or just make em all female and use Submit to make a giant harem of thieves :-)

Draugr and falmer both have group options.

Then I need to fix something :D

Since I suspect the resists would still be active while in werewolf form

Yep, armor and inceased damage too. At least console says so.

submit involve only non creature rape i think, i was using Defeat  but as beta it messed up my saves many times, even save cleaner and papyrus scalpel dont help much..so i am waiting the growth of your mod since is alot more light script running

Since the last release the Sanguine's Relaxation is broken.  I have a buff for around 3 sec but no animation then it fade away.

If i look to the buff it gives me the info about the spell and 2 days (1d 23h 59m 59s) as time left.