If i were to ask for anything in this mod, it would be for some options in the MCM about what triggers a favor.  And that could go in the direction of part of body used (vaginal only, vaginal + anal, etc), or aggression (consensual, rape aggressor, etc).

I will have to double check, but I think SexlabUtil can do that.  IIRC one of the last updates announced you could increase standing with your partner, and you can already set which of those conditions are met.  It just doesn't have vag + anal, or combos, but anal + rape = neg standing would work.

There was also an announcement on how to increase perk points for an act.  Now we just need a vampire feeding or werewolf perk increase, if such a thing is possible, for those of us not quite willing to mod that far yet.

-- Edit --

yes, if by favor you mean relationship rank, as in favor quests...

Relationship:
- rrset : set relationship rank with other actor
- rrinc : Increase/decrease relationship rank with other actor

Faction:

- factionrm: Remove from faction
- factionset: Set faction rank
- factioninc: Increase/decrease faction rank

There was also an announcement on how to increase perk points for an act.  Now we just need a vampire feeding or werewolf perk increase, if such a thing is possible, for those of us not quite willing to mod that far yet.

I don't know about vampires but "Sexlab Werewolves" has a rape option as a werewolf and a setting for sex = x number of feedings towards next werewolf perk.

I don't know about vampires but "Sexlab Werewolves" has a rape option as a werewolf and a setting for sex = x number of feedings towards next werewolf perk.

Oh yeah, forgot about the werewolves mod here... I'd tried it, and put it on the shelf for a future playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

I see no where other than in MCM of alterations to my armor rating after spending points into it.

In items menu my Armor still reads the same and in spells there is no indication of a buff in the mix of other SLL's buffs.

I am using the latest SL and SLL at time of this post.

I had an idea that this would be cool with different ranks of things unlocked, as in they unlock in a given order... ie - first you can get relaxation, after that you can get some stats, after a certain number of stats you can unlock some other things.  Provide a sense of progression.

Unrelated to that, is there a way to not have being assaulted refill your heath and stuff?  It seems like it might be intrinsic to the bleedout state or something.

Does the Flame Atronach achievement require Solutions? I am apparently unable to assault or surrender to one despite having the correct version of Sexlab and FNIS + Creature pack.

To have Sexlab Leveling recognize that achivement YES but you need to install Leveling patch for Soluiton as well.

Problem you cannot interact with Atronach is not from Leveling or Solution, most probably other thing (for me - Sexlab 1.6 Alpha 3).

Random effects from this mod keep vanishing from my effects list. I reset and re-spent my points and noticed some didnt show up, i learned to spend points in 1 section, close and reopen then spent points in another, repeat for them all to show up.. but ever few times i open the game i notice something vanishes.. i have it set to 100% max for fire, poison, fire, and frost resist.. 1 of the 4 gets removed now and then, any ideas why or how to fix?

I'm kind of bored with "combat" part of Skyrim and abandoing this mod for now, but if you find a bug or new version of SexLab breaks it, I'll try to fix it.

If you want to do something with this mod or see how it's done, I can upload the source code, even though I'd completely redo some things. For example pacifying enemies could be done a lot easier.

Does the Flame Atronach achievement require Solutions? I am apparently unable to assault or surrender to one despite having the correct version of Sexlab and FNIS + Creature pack.

Works with More Nasty Critters 8.24, just checked.

Random effects from this mod keep vanishing from my effects list. I reset and re-spent my points and noticed some didnt show up, i learned to spend points in 1 section, close and reopen then spent points in another, repeat for them all to show up.. but ever few times i open the game i notice something vanishes.. i have it set to 100% max for fire, poison, fire, and frost resist.. 1 of the 4 gets removed now and then, any ideas why or how to fix?

No idea, unfortunately. Try installing SKSE 1.7.2 and if that doesn't help, replace data/scripts/SexLabLeveling.pex with attached file. It reapplies effects when you reload the game, so it kind of fixes itself.

SexLabLeveling.pex

• 2 weeks later...

I would ask a humble question. Is there any chance that sanguine charisma would allow weaing boots and gloves and still gives a bonus? Or something like allowing armor in mcm menu? I know that naked is naked, but iam using frostfall and going to outdoor stall where i need additional speach, undressing every time is bit bothersome. Still its a great mod and i cannot thank you enough for it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you ever come back to this, I'd love to see speed as one of the leveling options.  There are virtually no ways to increase player's speed

Carrying weight would be a nice option too.   :)

They are two normal features of the "Nausicaa's Tweaker" mod. Search it on Nexus.

It allows you to change run speed, weapons speed, health, magicka, stamina, carry weight, jump height for the Player and for every NPC you wish.

It allows also to change NPCs from essential to protected or nothing and reverse, add them to special lists, moveto player, move to original location and so on.

If you ever come back to this, I'd love to see speed as one of the leveling options.  There are virtually no ways to increase player's speed

Carrying weight would be a nice option too.   :)

They are two normal features of the "Nausicaa's Tweaker" mod. Search it on Nexus.

It allows you to change run speed, weapons speed, health, magicka, stamina, carry weight, jump height for the Player and for every NPC you wish.

It allows also to change NPCs from essential to protected or nothing and reverse, add them to special lists, moveto player, move to original location and so on.

I think we are talking about reward from sex option in this mod, I don't really need any mod to do that since I can use console command to change all that thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, is it just me, or is Sanguine's armor only castable in the right hand...? Not sure if that's by design or just a glitch on my part.

Not just you.  I think there are a couple other spells, either from this mod or others I've experimented with, that are the same way.

It might be a glitch, or might just be mod creation "error"  ... I've found in the CK that you can specify left, right or either hand, which most spells are.

This mode is great.

What I miss is an option for the minimum assault level of HP like in defeat. When I activate surrender in this mod, it is a 100% chance of not dying, which is not that good. Having a Level of HP where the player dies instead of beieng assaulted like in Defeat will be awesome in the next update :)

In Defeat one can for example set the range for assault between 5% and 20%. Once the player is hit under the 5% he will die instead of being assaulted. We need this in this mod too. The advantage on this mod over defeat is that it is much lighter and easier to configure.

Great thanks man