Converted to SSE fine. I am now using it in SSE with seemingly no issue. I see no way to contact a person about this mod to get any kind of permissions. I just activated the mod in my SSE load out, then I opened CK, set Sexlab_Leveling as active file then saved it. Seemed to work fine.

Edit: I do not have any clue how to ask permissions to port a mod that is abandoned. I cannot even remember who the original author was and now it only appears as Guest. This is not my mod and I have no permissions, PLEASE REMOVE THIS IF THIS IS A PROBLEM. I only ran it through Cathedral Asset Optimizer Then opened it in SSE CK, set it as active file then saved it. I have made no other changes. It is currently running in my SSE game and seems to work fine so far. I will be more than happy to delete this if this post is an issue for some reason.

SexLab Leveling SSEPort.7z

Edited by netruss1964
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...