This mode is great.

What I miss is an option for the minimum assault level of HP like in defeat. When I activate surrender in this mod, it is a 100% chance of not dying, which is not that good. Having a Level of HP where the player dies instead of beieng assaulted like in Defeat will be awesome in the next update :)

In Defeat one can for example set the range for assault between 5% and 20%. Once the player is hit under the 5% he will die instead of being assaulted. We need this in this mod too. The advantage on this mod over defeat is that it is much lighter and easier to configure.

Great thanks man

Just in case you didnt understand my request :)

I saw u wrote that surrender makes the player essential. My request was an option like in defeat for having a minimum health threshold so that the player looses essential status once his hp drops under the minimum threshold..

I know you're not updating the mod anymore, but in case you ever decide to start working on it again, I'm posting a request:

Any chance you could increase the point gain and ability cost (by x10 or x100, for example)? Improved granularity might make it slightly easier for other mods to tie into it.

I know that any given user could just increase the cost of the abilities and use the console to give themselves points, but a non-subjective method would make things easier to balance.

I was thinking about creating a patch for my own use to have Deadly Drain give me Leveling experience (depending on how much you drain, whether or not you kill the victim, the victims level, your Sexlab skills, ring/necklace enchantments that increase drain strength and exp gain, and so on) but that's pretty hard to do when a single "experience point" in Leveling is enough to buy an entire rank 1 ability.

• 3 weeks later...

SexLab Solution has received an esp name change in the most recent version which is disabling the Solutions integration with this mod.

Any chance a small update could be made to bring back the functionality?

Thanks ahead of time if you do come back to do this Shakrum.

odd ... im running soloutions and leveling atm and it works just fine

u sure u installed the patch shakrum left in downloads ? (one called "solutions" ...)

yea turns out that solutions was moved to after LAL in my load order which then had MO reorganize my install order.

I just had to move leveling to follow after it again.

u sure u installed the patch shakrum left in downloads ? (one called "solutions" ...)

yea turns out that solutions was moved to after LAL in my load order which then had MO reorganize my install order.

Scratch that nope. does not help.

post-227966-0-60507400-1438060430_thumb.png

Scratch that nope. does not help.

The mod doesn`t show up in the MCM, but the events still work fine for me as long as I have the changed scripts for solutions installed.

Yeah, it should show up in 1.02e.

There a way to get threesomes or such with the surrender option from this?

Threesomes should work by default if you have Surrender enabled. Foursomes and fivesomes(?) too.

I know you're not updating the mod anymore, but in case you ever decide to start working on it again, I'm posting a request:

If you know how to compile Papyrus scripts, you can change it yourself.

In SexLabLeveling.psc (LINE 283) change

RewardXP += 1

to

RewardXP += 10

or whatever you want.

Hey, is it just me, or is Sanguine's armor only castable in the right hand...? Not sure if that's by design or just a glitch on my part.

Yeaahh, that's me being new to TES modding. I did it so dual wielding won't increase spell strength, but now I know you can just set it in spell options and it will work. Maybe I'll fix it later.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, having some problems. 

The first one is that it doesn't wear the clothes i want. I tried to configurate it on Sexlab but it doesn't work with this mod.

Anyway the other and bigger problem is that the additionally animations get ignored. 

Would be glad for a respond.

• 1 month later...

So im getting chain raped by the same enemy, he keeps going hostile and attacking me soon as the sex animation ends. Is this intentional? I can't escape at all.

Probably not intentional, but it will depend on what other "PC does not die" mods you might have.

It is possible that you are not healing during the sex scene, and the NPC is not pacified when the scene ends, so one hit and you're defeated again.

I've usually used this mod with Death Alternative, so after the rape, my PC should get transported elsewhere  (doesn't always happen), or I get moved 50 feet and "found" by an adventurer.. but the enemies are within range and a spell or arrow drop me right quick and that'll result in a chain rape too.

So im getting chain raped by the same enemy, he keeps going hostile and attacking me soon as the sex animation ends. Is this intentional? I can't escape at all.

Probably not intentional, but it will depend on what other "PC does not die" mods you might have.

It is possible that you are not healing during the sex scene, and the NPC is not pacified when the scene ends, so one hit and you're defeated again.

I've usually used this mod with Death Alternative, so after the rape, my PC should get transported elsewhere  (doesn't always happen), or I get moved 50 feet and "found" by an adventurer.. but the enemies are within range and a spell or arrow drop me right quick and that'll result in a chain rape too.

Oh, no I was healing to full, and I'm not using any other "PC does not die" mod. 

The NPC just destroys me at the moment since I'm naked and wearing an armbinder... 

Oh, no I was healing to full, and I'm not using any other "PC does not die" mod. 

The NPC just destroys me at the moment since I'm naked and wearing an armbinder... 

did he defeat you with one hit the first time?

were you wearing the armbinder, or did you acquire it the first time you were "killed"?

either way, I'd say "acting as expected"

probably time to console kill him or TGM.

I've usually used this mod with Death Alternative, so after the rape, my PC should get transported elsewhere (doesn't always happen), or I get moved 50 feet and "found" by an adventurer.. but the enemies are within range and a spell or arrow drop me right quick and that'll result in a chain rape too.

did he defeat you with one hit the first time?

were you wearing the armbinder, or did you acquire it the first time you were "killed"?

either way, I'd say "acting as expected"

probably time to console kill him or TGM.

Was already wearing it, he takes me down by about 1/4 every hit.

I eventually console killed him. Defeat, submit, and helpless at least give you some time to escape or something.

Also, could the animations for both raping and being raped tag aggressive animations in sexlab?

Was already wearing it, he takes me down by about 1/4 every hit.

I eventually console killed him. Defeat, submit, and helpless at least give you some time to escape or something.

Also, could the animations for both raping and being raped tag aggressive animations in sexlab?

I am assuming you are not, in the playthrough this encounter happened, using any of the 3 mods you mentioned? As far as I know, Leveling by itself has no grace period for escape.  I am not sure it is intended to either, as it does tie into DA and ... Defeat I think.

I am not sure that Sexlab has much to let you separate victim from aggressor in aggressive tagged animations.  Anims can, and are, tagged as aggressive or AggressiveDefault, but those tags may not always give you a fitting anim for say.. a female defeating a male. A rough cowgirl anim would be more fitting, though you won't get one unless a mod author requests it with the anim call.

I made a change to one of the Sexlab ZZZ 1.03 mod spells to do so, because I wanted my female PC to have some reverse rape type options for dealing with bandits.  Using the Util mod, I was going to have a condition where I would kill the bandit victim at the end.  I haven't tried opening the BSA that comes with this mod, as I'd love to do the same thing with its attack/kill spell.

Since I'm tired that might not make as much sense as it sounds to me, and I may have totally misread your last question. I'll check again in about 14 hours.

Well basically right now, Leveling just does vanilla animations for rape/raped. 

Huh.

Either mod isn't calling animations by tag, or you might have the Restrict aggressive animations unchecked?

I guess I haven't paid attention enough to that to remember if I get non-aggressive anims or not.