Thank you, I tried turning off the SexLab foreplay- and undress-phases, and after a test that yielded results that were rather indicative of at least a likely problem. For whatever reason I needed to generate FNIS again, and then it worked flawlessly.

I have yet to observe it actually removing milk from the one breastfeeding, though (but I'm very glad to hear that the mods are supposed to interact so well). At which point during the breastfeeding is the milk supposed to the drained; at the beginning, the end, or continuously?

For Milk Mod, the milking is automatic because the author of Milk Mod (Ed86) actually built it into the mod. It detects when a breastfeeding animation is playing and the milking happens. So for ME... writing JUGs... that one was easy. All I needed to do was start the animation.

For Soul Gem Oven, I needed a (very small) script. it ONLY fires when the dialogue requesting a breastfeeding animation fires off an actual breastfeeding animation. So nothing is left in a save game from it or anything. If a male player, milks a female NPC, then you see a message about SGO Milk added. If a FEMALE player is giving milk to a male NPC, there is no message. Basically you just see her boobs shrinking and the NPC that is sucking on her boobs gets the milk added into THEIR inventory.

Same thing if a female follower is being milked by any NPC. The NPC gets the milk and the female follower's boobs shrink as the milk is removed, but there's no message in the notification area. I had tried.... briefly... to generate a message for the SGO milking, but it didn't work out for me. I'm not great at scripting. I write dialogue. :)

For SGO, the breastfeeding will remove milk once every 3 to 5 seconds (I varied it a little) for as long as the animation plays OR until she runs out of milk.

And with SGO 3 pretty close now, I'm holding off to see if Darkconsole writes something into SGO 3 to show milk transfer in the notification area.

Sexlab version is 160 to 160 hotfix2, and JUGs is the newest one. Also is it smart to use Nexus mod manager to install these?

I stopped using Nexus Mod manager almost a year ago and switched to Mod Organizer. It should be fine with NMM but I don't use that so I didn't test it. I'm pretty sure others have installed it using NMM. 

Procedure:

Make sure you have SexLab 1.60 and all of its dependancies installed. 

RUN FNIS! (so that the animations get registered in SexLab.)

You don't NEED to install NSAP when using SexLab 1.60 as SexLab 1.60 already has the breastfeeding animations built-in.

But..... NSAP has so many nice animations, I can't imagine NOT installing it. :)

JUGs has no MCM and no scripts that stay running. It's JUST DIALOGUE so there's really no reason for it not to work if you have the animations.

Sexlab version is 160 to 160 hotfix2, and JUGs is the newest one. Also is it smart to use Nexus mod manager to install these?

I stopped using Nexus Mod manager almost a year ago and switched to Mod Organizer. It should be fine with NMM but I don't use that so I didn't test it. I'm pretty sure others have installed it using NMM. 

Procedure:

You don't NEED to install NSAP when using SexLab 1.60 as SexLab 1.60 already has the breastfeeding animations built-in.

But..... NSAP has so many nice animations, I can't imagine NOT installing it. :)

JUGs has no MCM and no scripts that stay running. It's JUST DIALOGUE so there's really no reason for it not to work if you have the animations.

Wait, are you supposed to just install the Jun-11 esp by itself, or do you need all the files from the Jun-10 download?

--Tried both ways. Still no dice. =(

Procedure:

Wait, are you supposed to just install the Jun-11 esp by itself, or do you need all the files from the Jun-10 download?

--Tried both ways. Still no dice. =(

JULY.... not June

** EDIT **

OK, I deleted all of the older versions of JUGs. The only one anyone should be using is the July version. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Can we get a "Stop looking at my tits you fucking perv" option when talking to guards?

To the best of my knowledge, there is no generic "guard" faction so I think I'd have to check for whiterunGuard and SolitudeGuard and however many the fuck else guards there are. :)

If I can find a simpler check fir whether or not an NPC is a guard, I would definitely consider making some guard-specific dialogue.

"Those will either get you INTO trouble or get you OUT of it."

There are possibilities... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on what's going on...

I'm working on the next version. Haven't added much dialogue because I've been working out a couple of things.... mainly... getting breastfeeding working on SGO3 (yes, I know it's not released yet) as well as SGO2.

I have it working just fine when you start breastfeeding through JUGs dialogue, but what I'm TRYING to do is make it so that if you have JUGs installed, whenever a breastfeeding animation starts, milking will happen, no matter what mod starts the breastfeeding animation.

For Milk Mod, this is no problem because Ed86 built this function into Milk Mod Economy. JUGs has always been extremely light-weight. No constantly-running scripts or scripts saved into your save game. And I want to keep it that way. So.... if this works out the way I want.... when a sexlab animation starts, JUGs will see the event and start a script. If it's not a breastfeeding animation, the scripts ends. If it IS a breastfeeding event, then it will get the actors slotted into Giver and Receiver and milking will happen for SGO (SGO2 or SGO3.... should handle both)

Once I get this figured out and working.... I'll probably release it, and THEN I can get back to working on dialogue. I need a LOT of help with scripting as that's just not my strength. Fortunately.... it seems there is always someone willing to help here on LL so I'm getting help. 

Oh... and "help" means they are pretty much writing the code for me. Because I'm so lost.... hehehehe

Anyways.. that's where this is. I haven't forgotten about it. And I will add more dialogue when I get these basic functions working. After all, this is about JUGs.... so if there's milk to be had, we ought to be able to drink it!

Another update...

I was having issues getting an alias to fill when the mod loaded. It was driving me nuts!

What I have learned is that this new version I'm working on will need to be installed on a clean save.

I still have some more testing to do, but right now I think you'd have to do a clean save without JUGs, then use SaveTool or whatever you use to clean saves (I use SaveTool).

Then install the new version of JUGs

And right now I think you'll have to re-add NPCs to JUGsFaction and JugsMilkMaidFaction if they were in it before.

You could do that through dialogue or console. 

Like I said, more testing to do, and before I release it I'll also have to remove a bunch of the debug.trace stuff I have in it, but I think I'm really close.

November 1, 2015

New version is up!

PLEASE READ the IMPORTANT NOTE about upgrading. 

I have tested this on a new install (in a save that had never seen any version of JUGs before) and it installed perfectly.

Test on SEVERAL upgrade installs...

An upgrade has a little extra step, but because JUGs is dialogue driven, I actually figured out how to get past the one issue by using dialogue. Basically, you talk to someone and they fix it! :)

READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE about upgrading.

If you ask questions and it's obvious that you didn't read that note, I won't help you. :)

• 1 month later...

No luck. Long story short I had to reinstall everything and made the switch to Mod Organizer. Using the 3.13 skeleton and still it CTD as soon as they say lets get started.

You did not correctly install nsap, you need to tick breastfeeding animations in it and then rebuild sexlab animation registry

Since animations are not registered, sexlab tries to play them and ctds

Ah that was the trick! Works like a charm now.

i have done so ...but game still crashes ..??

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion.  Now, in Milk Mod Economy, you receive enhanced milks every so often.  Now, I was wondering if it would be possible to get those buffs for the milker from this mod, at the same rate that MME gives the enhanced milks out.  It would be a fun and possibly realistic way of preparing for dungeon crawls and fights, instead of consuming a bunch of potions and casting various spells.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the mod.

• 2 months later...

when i try to add this mod to NMM manually it instead installs age of aggression, i tried to older file and that only installs STEP, so what gives where is the real file??

::EDIT::

looking through the zip it appears to be correct, but no matter what when i attempt to install this mode it refuses to put this actual mod up instead either installing STEP or AoA depending on the zip file i use, whats going on here? how/where do i manually install?

::EDIT2::

not sure why but just had to manually rename the mod something about it registers as another mod (possible bug?) it happened with both versions downloaded here

• 2 weeks later...

So I treid to download this and it gave me a completely unrelated mod. What's going on? (I'm using NMM for what it's worth).

I'l have a look ....

Works perfectly here. I clicked Download, it went to download page, continued, clicked Nov-1-2015 version, it downloaded.

I opened the 7zip file and it the correct mod.

So.... don't know what to tell you. Has to be some kind of goofiness on your end.

So I treid to download this and it gave me a completely unrelated mod. What's going on? (I'm using NMM for what it's worth).

I'l have a look ....

Works perfectly here. I clicked Download, it went to download page, continued, clicked Nov-1-2015 version, it downloaded.

So.... don't know what to tell you. Has to be some kind of goofiness on your end.

Hmm. Maybe it's because I'm trying to install it via NMM rather than manually? The Nov version was listed as a music mod called "Age of Aggression" for some reason...hmm. Weird.

Funny thing is that Got Milk didn't do this.

I'l have a look ....

Hmm. Maybe it's because I'm trying to install it via NMM rather than manually? The Nov version was listed as a music mod called "Age of Aggression" for some reason...hmm. Weird.

Got Milk is really old. It was what I used to learn and finally rewrote everything from scratch to make JUGs which is FAR better.

I don't use NMM so I have no idea what the issue there might be. I'd be fairly certain that other people use it though. And no reports so far on anyone having this problem. 

So try dropping it in manually. The file itself, when downloaded from LoversLab, is the correct file. When you open it, you should see a jugs.esp in it.

I'l have a look ....

NMM assumes that you are downloading from the Nexus and, to be helpful with updates, parses the filename to find a possible project number.  If it thinks it finds one, NMM will assume that you want the Nexus mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I got this mod some time back, but never really did much with it. Some of the dialogue was nice and I liked it. Then I got a male follower. I don't often get male followers because people usually put the best efforts into the female followers. But when I got a male follower, I noticed a dialogue option I had not seen before. And I enjoyed it so damn much. It was the option that talked about my character breast feeding the khajiit caravan and then fucking their brains out. That was just steamy as all hell. And then the second set of options in which you can choose whether of not you will fuck vaginally, anally, or give oral to your follower. I loved that, too.

I honestly believe you should expand the options. Give more options for males that are not your followers. Give more options for women and expand upon the stories they tell. I wouldn't mind hearing about how it feels blowing a kahjiit or argonian or how either one of those dick's feel like inside the female characters. And it would be awesome to see sex options for other characters that are not following you. I enjoyed being able to choose. If you could expand any of these, I would greatly appreciate it and I know others would as well.