Yeah, it should be pretty easy for me to just change the name of the animation being called if that's all I have to do.

But I'll also need to find out if the terminology I'm using to call them ( a basic SexLab call to start a specific animation ) will be the same in 1.60.

And I probably won't be making ANY changes for 1.60 until it's released. I'm sure that's how a lot of modders are treating it. Things can change so.... wait until it's an actual release before trying to change your mod :)

FYI - What am I working on?

I'm working with darkconsole to.... well actually he's doing all the work as far as telling me HOW to..... 'cause I kinda suck at scripting...

anyways... I'm working on integrating this with SGO.

Right now, I've got it to transfer 1 milk to my player when I play a breastfeeding animation. What I'm TRYING to do is get it to keep transferring milks, one at a time, for as long as the animation plays.... or until she runs out of milk... whichever comes first.

So.... baby steps. At least I know now that I can do this without making SGO a dependancy.

I've only tested it so far on my Male PC milking his female follower who is pregnant with soul gems and getting milky. 

It only transfers 1 milk and it places it in his inventory.

-- at some point it would be cool to have him actually DRINK it instead of having a bottle show up in his inventory.... I mean... what's he doing? Sucking milk out of her boob and spitting it into a bottle for later? Who's gonna buy THAT??? But whatever. I'll take what I can get for now.

As far as SexLab 1.60, I can see that when Ashal included the breastfeeding animations, he changed their names. This means that when 1.60 releases I'll have to go into the mod and change every occurence of the OLD name to the NEW name. That oughta be fun. 

ONCE I DO THAT, I will not be making any changes/updates to the version of JUGs that works in 1.59c. Because of that, I won't be making the change for SexLab 1.60 until it has been available as a release for a while and people start switching over to it.

Either that or I gotta get Ashal to change the names back. :)

That's about it for now. 

Stay thirsty, my friends....

** EDIT **

'Cause like.... I don't want to leave y'all hangin' or anything.

I actually have milking working for SGO milk. Well.... depending...

I have it so when you start an animation through dialogue in JUGs, it will milk her until she's empty. Basically it transfers one milk from .... uh.... the follower being milked... to my Male PC every 3 seconds. So if she has 10 milks on board, it will take 30 seconds to milk her dry.

Now I don't know how long the breastfeeding animations last, but I'm reasonably sure it's more than 30 seconds because I can drain her boobs of 10 milks before the animation ends. So what happens if you've set the number of milks she can hold to something much higher?

I don't know yet. :) Haven't tested that. Presumably it will just keep milking her, even after the animation is over, until she's out of milk.

Darkconsole is working on something that might make all of this unnecessary. I *think* he's building something into SGO, but I don't know that yet, so since this is also a place for me to learn.... you guys get to suffer along with me.

:D

Hi first of all, awesome mod. Thanks

Second, can my character milk herself?

I don't really have anything in JUGs for self milking. Both of the mods that have breast milk (SoulGem Oven II, and Milk Mod Economy) have self milking spells or hotkeys. And since JUGs kind of ASSUMES you have one of those mods (although it doesn't require EITHER of them) I really didn't pay any attention to self milking.

If it's really wanted, I suppose I could try to come up with something, but the idea of JUGs is dialogue. What's my PC going to do, talk to herself? I'll think about this though, and see if there is a way to work it in somewhere. 

Meanwhile I'm just starting to get a handle on doing things with SGO and working it in while still not REQUIRING SGO . I hope to do more, but.... I'm learning.

And thank you for the kind words! 

I'm just trying to make it FUN. I don't want it loaded down with scripts left running in your saves. So it has to be kind of simple. It's not a complex quest. Other people on here are far better at that kind of thing than I. There will be dialogue that you may only run through once or twice. I don't care. :) But it should be fun when you find it.

Another little progress report...

I have copied the milking code for SGO into all the places in JUGs where milking is happening and it seems to be working pretty well. It still won't stop when the animation stops as I haven't goten that far, but honestly I've milked I think 20 milks (SGO milks) while the breastfeeding animation is playing. If you set you SGO max milk to 30 it will definitely still be milking after the animation ends I think.

I THINK.... I haven't tested this part yet. :) It will either keep depleting milk after the animation stops or it will quit once that dialogue ends. I'll try it and see.

I can ALSO put a message in the notification area when she's empty.... 

"So-and-so has been milked to empty!"  or

"So-and-so's milk jugs are empty!"  or

"MMmmmmm... good to the last drop!"

whatever.....

My questions...

Do you think this would clutter up the notification area?

Would you actually read the messages?

It would be one message, one time, each time the breastfeeding animation plays if she gets milked to empty. So.... not like repeated messages while the animation is playing.

If your Male PC is involved, you're still going to see "[sGO] Milk Added" for each milk transferred to your inventory. I'll have to see if there's a message for Female PC when milk is removed from her jugs. I tested having an NPC milk my follower and there's no messages from SGO, but I can still have a message from JUGs when she's empty.

ALSO.... tested and confirmed...

If you have both Milk Mod Economy AND Soulgem Oven II, you are milking both ways at once. You can STILL only have one of them handling breast scaling so you have to turn off scaling in one of them. 

So... I'm still plodding away and picking at this.

Sounding ok so far?

Anything I've mentioned that you DON'T like?

I'm not building an MCM for this so... if a feature goes in, it's in for everybody. This is in keeping with my Keep-It-Simple rule. 

I don't really have anything in JUGs for self milking. Both of the mods that have breast milk (SoulGem Oven II, and Milk Mod Economy) have self milking spells or hotkeys. And since JUGs kind of ASSUMES you have one of those mods (although it doesn't require EITHER of them) I really didn't pay any attention to self milking.

If it's really wanted, I suppose I could try to come up with something, but the idea of JUGs is dialogue. What's my PC going to do, talk to herself? I'll think about this though, and see if there is a way to work it in somewhere. 

Meanwhile I'm just starting to get a handle on doing things with SGO and working it in while still not REQUIRING SGO . I hope to do more, but.... I'm learning.

I'm just trying to make it FUN. I don't want it loaded down with scripts left running in your saves. So it has to be kind of simple. It's not a complex quest. Other people on here are far better at that kind of thing than I. There will be dialogue that you may only run through once or twice. I don't care. :) But it should be fun when you find it.

At that time I didn't have any of those mods, now I have milk economy. This mod got even better

It's too bad that now I don't have time for questing

:blush: 

At that time I didn't have any of those mods, now I have milk economy. This mod got even better

It's too bad that now I don't have time for questing

:blush: 

Glad you're enjoying it!

And I know what you mean about not having time for questing. :)  SOOooo much milking to do....

On another note:

I should be running just a couple more tests this morning and then going back through every dialogue that has a breastfeeding animation (again.... this will be like the 5th or 6th time in 2 days) and editing them so that they will transfer SGO milk AND so that JUGs will work in both SexLab 1.59c and also in SexLab 1.60.

Stupid little things are nagging at me...

I was going to try to put a message in that displays when there is no more SGO milk ."So-and-so's tasty tits have no more milk!"

But if you're running both MME and SGO she could still have MME milk so.... might be confusing.

OR if you're using MME for milk but use SGO to get her pregnant.... or you just want a soul gem oven... then the message might be misleading.

It would only display if you have SGO installed.

Hmmmm.... 

I NEED TESTERS!

I thought I screwed up, but no... well yes... I had the JUNE 11th version active in load order instead of the JULY 11th one... sheeesh...

OK... carry on. :)

Let me know if this is working for you.

Attaching what I hope will be the new version of JUGs.

I changed the way the animations are called so they should work in both SexLab 1.59c and SexLab 1.60

I added a function that will milk SGO milk.

- if PC milks a female, the SGO milk goes into the PC's inventory. Milk will be race-appropriate. If you milk a Nord girl, you get Nord milk, and Orc girl give Orc milk, etc

- if Female PC is milked by an NPC, the milks go into the NPC's inventory.

- if an NPC milks your follower, the milks go into the NPC's inventory.

- SGO milk will be removed from breasts at a rate of 1 milk every 3 to 5 seconds (random interval) as long as the actors are in a breastfeeding animation triggered by JUGs, so this won't work on a breastfeeding animation triggered by another mod (Random Sex, MatchMaker, Amorous Adventures, etc.... only JUGs will milk SGO milk unless those other mods do something similar)

You will probably see some additional dialogues since last update. I can't remember what was in the last one and I'm not going hunting right now. :)

WHAT TO TEST

Basically test every possible way that either your player, your follower, or an NPC can be milked by JUGs. I need to know, first of all, that the animations are correct.

IF YOU HAVE SGO, is it milking?

IF YOU HAVE MME, is it miking?

IF YOU HAVE BOTH SGO and MME, are you milking BOTH mods at once? (you should be)

IF YOU HAVE NEITHER of those and just like all of the tittie sucking, that's fine too. Let me know if dialogues don't meake sense when you have neither of those mods installed.

There is no message when SGO milk is gone and no more is available from her breasts. I may still figure something out, but it wasn't working the way I wanted so I left it out. SGO will already notify if you try to milk her and she has less than 1 milk.

So... give this a whirl and let me know.

I'm PARTICULARLY INTERESTED in how it works in SexLab 1.60 since I don't have that installed right now.

But please test it in 1.59c as well and let me know how it goes.

JUGs-Jul-11-2015.7z

Ed86,

Not sure I understand what you're asking.

You mean make a mod that can be installed in MO?

Or are you asking if you can run CK in MO?

2nd, with nmm everything is in data folder

in mo... i guess ill have to copy mods to data if i want to edit them/scripts

Ed86,

I don't run CK from MO. I had problems early on which MAY have been fixed, but what I did was create a duplicate (clean) data folder. Renamed it Data-CK.

Any mods I want to work on in CK get copied directly into that data folder.

So I have Data (which is what I want MO to use) and Data-CK

I go into my skyrim folder, rename Data to Data-REAL, rename Data-CK to Data, and start creation kit right there in that folder (no MO involved)

When done, I copy the changed files to a folder nowhere near my Skyrim folder and keep the folder structure.

Rename Data to Data-CK, rename Data-REAL to Data.

Go to my new folder with the mod's files in it, zip them up with 7zip, go into MO and install that as a new mod. If I've screwed something up bad, I can deactivate that new mod, go back to the previous version, copy THOSE files back into the Data-CK folder and try again.

Takes a lot less time to actually DO this than it does to describe it. :)

Do I need to delete everything? Use some console code?

Or can I overwrite everything?

I don't recall seeing uninstall instructions :s

It's just dialogue. No scripts left running ever. I just copy over. 

While I'm working on this it's not unusual for me to make a change, deactivate a version, activate a new version (using MO this is equivalent of just copying over everything) and start game. If there's something I don't like, deactivate latest revision, activate the previous one, start game. Never an issue with this probably because it's so darn simple, it's too stupid to know how to break something :)

Ed86,

I don't run CK from MO. I had problems early on which MAY have been fixed, but what I did was create a duplicate (clean) data folder. Renamed it Data-CK.

Any mods I want to work on in CK get copied directly into that data folder.

So I have Data (which is what I want MO to use) and Data-CK

I go into my skyrim folder, rename Data to Data-REAL, rename Data-CK to Data, and start creation kit right there in that folder (no MO involved)

When done, I copy the changed files to a folder nowhere near my Skyrim folder and keep the folder structure.

Rename Data to Data-CK, rename Data-REAL to Data.

Go to my new folder with the mod's files in it, zip them up with 7zip, go into MO and install that as a new mod. If I've screwed something up bad, I can deactivate that new mod, go back to the previous version, copy THOSE files back into the Data-CK folder and try again.

Takes a lot less time to actually DO this than it does to describe it. :)

*sigh* so there is no 1 button solution...

Well if you just dump shit into Data then you're kind of defeating the purpose of MO. :)

Hey, you might get CK working inside MO. It may be that they fixed it. I just started doing what I'm doing several MO versions ago and stayed with it.

I've noticed this mod crashes the game when you try to make a proposition as a guy

define "make a proposition as a guy" because your brief statement is far from helpful. What dialogue and at what point are you crashing?

This mod is designed for WOMEN to be milked.... MAMMARIES...... JUGs (hence the name).   :D

Guys don't have those. At least not in the context of this mod.

There is no, "Suck my dick and get milk!"

Please don't mistake the lack of milkable guy stuff as a prejudice. It's just nowhere near what I was thinking when I wrote this. Not in my wheelhouse. And probably never going to happen.....

ALTHOUGH..... I'm not totally counting it out. Right now, the way JUGs is written, a "Milkable Guy" would pretty much have to be a completely separate mod.

I've noticed this mod crashes the game when you try to make a proposition as a guy

define "make a proposition as a guy" because your brief statement is far from helpful. What dialogue and at what point are you crashing?

This mod is designed for WOMEN to be milked.... MAMMARIES...... JUGs (hence the name).   :D

Guys don't have those. At least not in the context of this mod.

There is no, "Suck my dick and get milk!"

Please don't mistake the lack of milkable guy stuff as a prejudice. It's just nowhere near what I was thinking when I wrote this. Not in my wheelhouse. And probably never going to happen.....

ALTHOUGH..... I'm not totally counting it out. Right now, the way JUGs is written, a "Milkable Guy" would pretty much have to be a completely separate mod.

I mean the PC is a male, the NPC is female - I have no problem with it when the PC is a female character

but when my character is a guy looking for some action, it gets to the 'undress animation' and then crashes

You must have something missing when playing the male PC. JUGs can't really crash you unless you're maybe missing an animation or you have the wrong skeleton (for females). I play a male character about half the time and JUGs works fine. If you crash when stripping that's almost always a skeleton problem. 

I'd say #1 check your skeleton. And if this is crashing when you try to have fun with a custom follower, make sure THEY have the correct skeleton as well.

#2 make sure you have the NSAP animations for breastfeeding and I'm also using an animation from ZaZ.... welll it's really not an animation as much as an idle, but still....

You must have something missing when playing the male PC. JUGs can't really crash you unless you're maybe missing an animation or you have the wrong skeleton (for females). I play a male character about half the time and JUGs works fine. If you crash when stripping that's almost always a skeleton problem. 

I'd say #1 check your skeleton. And if this is crashing when you try to have fun with a custom follower, make sure THEY have the correct skeleton as well.

#2 make sure you have the NSAP animations for breastfeeding and I'm also using an animation from ZaZ.... welll it's really not an animation as much as an idle, but still....

one of them was a custom follower (one of my own characters I imported with familiar faces).  I changed absolutely nothing from that game - period.  same exact mods with same exact settings - which would mean SHE had the xp32 skeleton (but I wanted her to have that - she was using the magic nipple mod and wanted her to continue doing so - but it didn't.  apparently familiar faces doesn't recognize it when you import that character even if both characters were the same race)

could the problem be because the xp32 skeleton only works for one gender at a time?

No, I.... wait.... XP32 skeleton.... not the XP32 from Nexus, right? You should be using the XPMSE skeleton from here on LL. It's like an advanced and enhanced version of XP32.

Using XPMSE skeleton I can have ALL females using nipple casting without actually having to install magic nipple mod (it's built in functionality of the XPMSE skeleton). The skeleton is a global thing if it's in your default location. Everyone uses it. So when you install a skeleton (XPMSE), it goes into the default location by.... uh.... default! And then it's up to you to copy it into the correct location for any custom followers.

I'm not sure about how Familiar Faces followers work. If they're created with a certain skeleton, do they have the ability to inherit a new one? Does the skeleton that was being used when they were created get "baked" into them? I have no idea.