Wow.... lots going on there. "MilkBottle" is not from JUGs. I think it is from Milk Mod Economy 

Same with that "MilkFutaBottleScr" stuff (I don't have anything with "Futa" in it in JUGs)

Also seems to be a problem with something in _arissa_inpc_behavior (interesting NPCs?)

So you may have other issues that are not JUGs related. 

You might be right. However i dont understand why all other animations and mods work fine. Sexlab submit has no dialogs anymore.

I dont have interesting NPC afaik. I will attempt to reinstall MME, the milk bottle comes from there.

Can you take a look at the last line about JUGs missing a file? Is there some file I could be missing from JUGs?

Check and see if the breastfeeding animations are installed. 

First select a female NPC using .... usually the "N" key (with that NPC targeted like you could talk to them. 

You should see messages in the upper left about them being selected.

Go into SexLab's MCM, select Animation Editor and in the animation list, select the appropriate breastfeeding animation and click PLAY. You'll exit from MCM and it should play the animation.

If that DOES NOT work, then this is very likely NOT a JUGs issue.

If it DOES play.... then let's see if we can figure out why it's not working in JUGs. :)

I am sure this isnt JUGs mate. I do believe the animation has a problem. I installed GotMilk and when I try to initiate the animation it will CTD. JUGs is safer in that it simply exits. I am really not sure why this happening. I have tried with foreplay on n off and all NSAP is enabled.

I am going to try you method now. That is far easier, I just did not know how to do this test. Thanks. I will post back.

only prob i find is that its not futanari friendly.

using eager npc's to set females with sos addon as male which doesn't seem to affect them still sees them as female.

kinda want them to freshen me and have them be able to be milk maids at the same time.

using eager npc's to set females with sos addon as male which doesn't seem to affect them still sees them as female.

kinda want them to freshen me and have them be able to be milk maids at the same time.

So like... have your cock and eat it too? :D

The dialogue conditions are all set up for either male or female player/NPC. I really didn't even KNOW much about futanari when I wrote this as it's just not one of my interests so.... not judging or anything... just wasn't on my radar.

One of the big goals for JUGs is to keep things pretty simple. If I can somehow include futa as a condition in the same way I can choose male or female, then I would be willing to adjust the dialogue conditions. If I have to run a script to check the actor involved to see whether or not they're futanari and then do some other voo-doo to get them in the right position, then I'm not going to do it. 

Solution has to be dead-ass simple so that JUGs remains compatible with pretty much anything. No dependencies on other mods (except skyrim and sexlab obviously... and the animations for breastfeeding)

So like... have your cock and eat it too? :D

The dialogue conditions are all set up for either male or female player/NPC. I really didn't even KNOW much about futanari when I wrote this as it's just not one of my interests so.... not judging or anything... just wasn't on my radar.

One of the big goals for JUGs is to keep things pretty simple. If I can somehow include futa as a condition in the same way I can choose male or female, then I would be willing to adjust the dialogue conditions. If I have to run a script to check the actor involved to see whether or not they're futanari and then do some other voo-doo to get them in the right position, then I'm not going to do it. 

Solution has to be dead-ass simple so that JUGs remains compatible with pretty much anything. No dependencies on other mods (except skyrim and sexlab obviously... and the animations for breastfeeding)

fair enough.

OK, so I created a SexLab 1.60 profile in MO so I could have a first-hand look at how JUGs works in 1.60.

If you are using SexLab 1.60, DO NOT install NSAP. NSAP's author, rydin, tells me that it could have unpredictable or undesirable results. 

So I'm testing 1.60 with only the built-in animations... many of which were brought over from NSAP anyways, including the needed breastfeeding animations.

It works fine! :)

I did notice that in 1.60, if you're using Milk Mod, the breastfeeding animation works, but the maid is not actually milked. This is because the animation names changed from 1.59 to 1.60 versions of SexLab and Milk Mod is calling the milking script based on the animation names that are used in 1.59. 

So until Milk Mod is adapted to 1.60, I can't fix that part.

Milking of SGO milk happens using JUGs dialogues in 1.60 the same way it did in 1.59. So that part is no change.

If I get more information, I'll let you know :)

YAY!

Milk Mod Economy now works with JUGs in SexLab 1.60!

Happy to report that Ed86 updated Milk Mod so if you're using SexLab 1.60, and JUGs, and Milk Mod Economy, milking now works from JUGs and also from MME as it should in SL 1.60.

Happy milking, everyone!

Hi there! So when I try to use the mod it gets through the initial conversation fine until the very end when my glitches in front of me and I seem to leave the room, the screen goes black and I emerge standing in the front of the door, a message popping up in the top left saying the NPC has nice JUGS. Then when I start talking to them again I immediately CTD when any animations begin. Any ideas what the cause may be? I downloaded the July 11 version. 

Hi there! So when I try to use the mod it gets through the initial conversation fine until the very end when my glitches in front of me and I seem to leave the room, the screen goes black and I emerge standing in the front of the door, a message popping up in the top left saying the NPC has nice JUGS. Then when I start talking to them again I immediately CTD when any animations begin. Any ideas what the cause may be? I downloaded the July 11 version. 

I think that's a Skyrim bug. I've seen it too. It seems to be based on location. I'm using the July 11 version in both SexLab 1.59c and 1.60 profiles and I've seen it in both. I saw this same bug before JUGs was created. Try at a different location.

I think that's a Skyrim bug. I've seen it too. It seems to be based on location. I'm using the July 11 version in both SexLab 1.59c and 1.60 profiles and I've seen it in both. I saw this same bug before JUGs was created. Try at a different location.

Okay I was originally trying it in jorrvaskr and moved to House Gray-Mane where I zoomed out to third person and managed to see my player wipe his face at "is it getting warm?" It then says the NPC has nice jugs, she motions to me, it asks if I want to use the nearby bed, I choose no, and it immediately CTD or freezes where I get an error message about Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. 

EDIT: also tried it in Breezehome and outside in Whiterun with the same CTD.

From the description it would seem like my NSAP isn't working but as far as I can tell it is so IDK.

I've found I have more problems when animations start if I'm in first person, so I play in third person a lot. Especially when I play my female PC 'cause I like her ass when she's running around.

Wait.... did I say that in my outdoor voice?

Anyways... if you're crashing with C++ runtime errors you may have to reinstall the C++ runtimes and I think that information is in the basic install info for SexLab itself.

ALSO... if you're CTD on animation start, it could be that you don't have the correct skeleton. If your follower is a custom follower, you'll also want to see if she has her OWN skeleton. If she does, you'll need to overwrite it with the correct skeleton.

The newest XPMSE skeleton is 3.13. Use that if at all possible. NOT.... repeat.... NOT the XP32 maximum or whatever.... XPMSE is what you want. It's in the Adult section under HDT Physics Extension downloads.

Thanks for the help! What I tried first was using a female save game and trying it on Ulfberth War-Bear and Adrianne Avenicci, both immediately CTD once animations were going to begin. I then uninstalled all C++ components from my computer and reinstalled them. I tried it again on Ulfberth, following one of the threads to straight up sex with worked flawlessly. Tried again with breast thread and got the immediate CTD again. 

I am going to try installing that XPMSE skeleton and see if that helps. 

No luck. Long story short I had to reinstall everything and made the switch to Mod Organizer. Using the 3.13 skeleton and still it CTD as soon as they say lets get started.

You did not correctly install nsap, you need to tick breastfeeding animations in it and then rebuild sexlab animation registry

Since animations are not registered, sexlab tries to play them and ctds

No luck. Long story short I had to reinstall everything and made the switch to Mod Organizer. Using the 3.13 skeleton and still it CTD as soon as they say lets get started.

You did not correctly install nsap, you need to tick breastfeeding animations in it and then rebuild sexlab animation registry

Since animations are not registered, sexlab tries to play them and ctds

Ah that was the trick! Works like a charm now.

Really interesting and funny mod! Especially if you play for girl and can allow her show tits through the dialogs. It's a really good option   :cool:

Sad that the animations of breast sucking are few and quality is not so good. Hope someday Leito or someone like him will make some good animations for this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which version of SexLab are you running and what version of JUGs?

JUGs will pretty much ONLY crash if you don't have the animations installed properly. I could probably write a safety check for it, but it's way more fun coming in here and repeating the same thing 50 times :)

I haven't been able to spot anyone else asking for advice on this particular way of the mod not functioning entirely as intended, so I will ask while adding an apology in case of the matter having been processed for other users already. Basically, the dialogs work about as I figure they should, but upon initiating an instance that should, as far as I can tell, entail the breastfeeding that is at the core of this mod... the characters appear to start a random foreplay animation instead. It does not CTD, which appears to be the most commonly reported issue otherwise, but simply plays a different animation than that which is desired. Any insightful suggestions?

Also - and I once more apologize in case this has been asked and answered before, which in retrospect I'm almost certain it has - does the breastfeeding (when it actually occurs) in this mod actually drain milk from the woman breastfeeding, or is it purely for the pleasure of watching such a thing? And if yes, is it compatible with milk from Soulgem Oven II?

Thank you in advance.

I haven't been able to spot anyone else asking for advice on this particular way of the mod not functioning entirely as intended, so I will ask while adding an apology in case of the matter having been processed for other users already. Basically, the dialogs work about as I figure they should, but upon initiating an instance that should, as far as I can tell, entail the breastfeeding that is at the core of this mod... the characters appear to start a random foreplay animation instead. It does not CTD, which appears to be the most commonly reported issue otherwise, but simply plays a different animation than that which is desired. Any insightful suggestions?

Also - and I once more apologize in case this has been asked and answered before, which in retrospect I'm almost certain it has - does the breastfeeding (when it actually occurs) in this mod actually drain milk from the woman breastfeeding, or is it purely for the pleasure of watching such a thing? And if yes, is it compatible with milk from Soulgem Oven II?

Thank you in advance.

THIS mod, when calling for a breastfeeding animation, will SPECIFICALLY call a breastfeeding animation. It does not call animations for this by tags, so there should be nothing else that will play. If you have foreplay animations toggled ON in SexLab's MCM, then it might play a foreplay animation first, but I've never experimented with that. It should STILL play a breastfeeding animation though as I am calling those specifically. If you're running SexLab 1.60 those animations are built-in and you shouldn't have to do anything. If running SexLab 1.59c, then you need NSAP... AND.... you need to make sure the breastfeeding animations are toggle ON in NSAP ...AND... you need to reset SexLab's animation registry through SexLab's MCM so it knows the animations are there. 

There are other parts of JUGs that will call animations by tags, but those are for the sex activities. So those animations can vary a bit, but the breastfeeding activities will always call ONLY a breastfeeding animation.

When a breastfeeding animation is started through JUGs dialogue it will deplete the milk from the breasts of the NPC being milked (or the player if the player is being milked). Actually... if using Milk Mod, the breastfeeding animation will always remove milk as ed86 has that function built in to MME. 

If you are using Milk Mod Economy, it initiates a milking and you'll see this in the notification area at the upper left as milk is being removed from the breasts of the one being milked.

If you are using Soul Gem Oven II, it will remove SGO milks from the breasts of the one being milked. For the SGO milks, they go into inventory. 

If you use both MME and SGO, it will remove BOTH kinds of milk from the breasts.