Hi  chajapa, how does SGO3 interact with the mod?

when the breastfeeding animation played through JUGS dialogue the breasts didn't shrink.

JUGs removes SGO milk directly through the API that darkconsole has built into SGO. Not sure why it wouldn't be working for you as it's working fine here. Keep in mind that darkconsole built some interesting maths into the calculations for breast size to simulate volume. So if you have SGO set to 7 or 9 milks limit, if the breast if full you'll see little or no change in size when one milk is removed. 

Another question, what is the file size for the Nov. version? I'm asking as whats avalible when you go to download is only about 32Kb with seems a "little: off for a mod like this. Someone highjack the link? Still getting Age of Agression Remix and what not when loaded into my manager.

Another question, what is the file size for the Nov. version? I'm asking as whats avalible when you go to download is only about 32Kb with seems a "little: off for a mod like this. Someone highjack the link? Still getting Age of Agression Remix and what not when loaded into my manager.

The mod is very small because it's basically dialogue. No scripts (just fragments in dialogue), no meshes, no textures..... just... dialogue.

And I just checked the download and it's fine. Your mod manager must be messed up. If you're not using Mod Organizer..... why not?

The mod is very small because it's basically dialogue. No scripts (just fragments in dialogue), no meshes, no textures..... just... dialogue.

And I just checked the download and it's fine. Your mod manager must be messed up. If you're not using Mod Organizer..... why not?

Was using NMM purely based on being lazy (but its gotten to the point where fixing NMM issues is more work than flipping over). That said, MO here I come (well am already there) and it appear JUGS DL'd and installed just fine. Have a few hours of tweaking and reinstalling before I can actually run Skyrim but I'll let ya'll know the result (I've approx 107 mods, plus 20-30 more waiting to be installed, running atm so sorting this all out is going to take a while--and yes, aside a few irritating glitches (no CTD's, things like triggered animation where actors are ten feet a part when they should be next to each other) my game is stable. Though housecarl Lynda(sp) seemed a little bugged and using pumps on certain followers seems to break their follow function.

Was using NMM purely based on being lazy (but its gotten to the point where fixing NMM issues is more work than flipping over). That said, MO here I come (well am already there) and it appear JUGS DL'd and installed just fine. Have a few hours of tweaking and reinstalling before I can actually run Skyrim but I'll let ya'll know the result (I've approx 107 mods, plus 20-30 more waiting to be installed, running atm so sorting this all out is going to take a while--and yes, aside a few irritating glitches (no CTD's, things like triggered animation where actors are ten feet a part when they should be next to each other) my game is stable. Though housecarl Lynda(sp) seemed a little bugged and using pumps on certain followers seems to break their follow function.

Glad you're getting it sorted! And, yeah, I switched to MO long ago and can't even imagine going back to NMM.

I have 976 mods in my left pane. Obviously not all active in any profile. But with 22 profiles in various configurations it makes it really easy to test things. Or play with stuff for fun and not screw up a more "serious" profile.

Guest Kitchensnk

I am getting "Age of Agression" when I install the Jugs file after a manual download... 

You say its NMM that changes Jugs to Age of Agression?

I am getting "Age of Agression" when I install the Jugs file after a manual download... 

You say its NMM that changes Jugs to Age of Agression?

NMM does weird stuff. I don't use it, and I'm not gonna try and troubleshoot something I don't have installed. Not trying to sound grumpy... just... it is what it is.

Try installing manually. I *THINK* that NMM is seeing something (or making shit up) because it looks for a Nexus ID.... which, of course, this doesn't have. AAaaaand... I'm guessing.... cause, like I said, I don't have it and don't use it.

Oh, and I don't think NMM is actually changing the files. I think it's just choking on getting a name for what you're installing.

Guest Kitchensnk

I didn't take it the wrong way... no worries.

It looks like it just "titled" it something different.  Maybe with NMM's new hire, they will get it sorted out.

fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd stop by and say "Thanks very much chajapa!!"

I have it in every one of my profiles (along with MME - thanks Ed86!)  :D

Going to install SGO3 now too - have to see how that works ...

P.S. Anything further being planned dialogue-wise ? (just curious  :P )

Help pls I have the mod properly working but ive never seen the milk?

This mod doesn't produce any milk, it just starts the breastfeeding animation.

I believe you'll need a 3rd party mod for the milk, like Milk Mod Economy or Soul Gem Oven 3.

I believe you'll need a 3rd party mod for the milk, like Milk Mod Economy or Soul Gem Oven 3.

Glad you enjoy it!

I keep .... almost... getting back into it to work on it, but really have to sit down and sketch out exactly what I'm going to do when I get in there. I've even thought about creating a story and adding a follower to it, but that goes to a whole different level of complexity that I'm not sure I want to tackle. Then the thought of using morphs to actually change breast SHAPE (think progression.... like UNP, UNP Perky, UNPB, 7Base Cleavage, etc) to make breasts fuller and rounder..... but... that would mean someone would need specific things installed and working correctly and ..... then I go walk the dogs or something. Supporting that would be tiresome. :)

So yeah, I've thought about doing more. Just.... haven't...

Glad you enjoy it!

I keep .... almost... getting back into it to work on it, but really have to sit down and sketch out exactly what I'm going to do when I get in there. I've even thought about creating a story and adding a follower to it, but that goes to a whole different level of complexity that I'm not sure I want to tackle. Then the thought of using morphs to actually change breast SHAPE (think progression.... like UNP, UNP Perky, UNPB, 7Base Cleavage, etc) to make breasts fuller and rounder..... but... that would mean someone would need specific things installed and working correctly and ..... then I go walk the dogs or something. Supporting that would be tiresome. :)

So yeah, I've thought about doing more. Just.... haven't...

Currently it does exactly what it's meant to do - bridge between mods & animations.

Possibly the only avenues that wouldn't require sleepless nights and cold sweats would be to:

• add more dialogue
  • make it compatible with more mods, i.e. Beeing Female, etc ...

Anything else and I suspect you're likely to run into conflicts with other mods, or require new animations, or require more support, or require ..... then it gets to be a monster outside the scope of it's original design document  :blink:

Personally, I'm happy with it's current stage of evolution as it does exactly what it says on the label ... with no extra additives or preservatives  :P

Thanks again !

• 2 weeks later...

I want to begin a new game for wild, but with the last update it is impossible to feed creatures now. Whether there will be in future updating an opportunity to feed creatures?

I don't make animations. If there is an existing animation for feeding creatures, tell me and I will look at it and see if I can include some dialogue for it.

I would LOVE to see an animation for a wolf or dog breastfeeding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi chajapa, and thanks for the mod. I wonder if you could add a milk texture on breasts on the scene. You can get it from the HentaiPregnancy mod. The HentaiMilk mod does the milk effect using the HentaiPregnancy, too.

Hi chajapa, and thanks for the mod. I wonder if you could add a milk texture on breasts on the scene. You can get it from the HentaiPregnancy mod. The HentaiMilk mod does the milk effect using the HentaiPregnancy, too.

JUGs is dialogue and milking for Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven. It doesn't do milk textures as those should be handled by whatever mod you're using to produce milk.

While I'm thinking about it:  Great mod. I really enjoy it.  Thanks.

Thanks.. I had a good time writing it and learning. And had a LOT of help from folks here on LL doing it. :)

Oh... and if you like JUGs... be on the lookout for Elsie LaVache. I'm close to releasing her . She's a follower made specifically for Milk Mod Economy. Small starting quest and then adding dialogue to have fun with her and all of your milk maids. Even have... like... milk maids in training. NPCs that are not yet milk maids but want to be... could be interesting...

• 4 weeks later...

JUGs just starts existing animations. It works with Milk Mod Economy because MME is looking for those 2 particular animations to start. I tried to get an animator interested in making a breastfeeding animation of a wolf or dog breastfeeding a female human, but... they apparently had other stuff to do. :)