Jugs has been a long favourite of mine and thank you for the mod. With the new Sexlab SE Light out for Skyrim SE, do you have plans to hook into the animations in that for an SE version of Jugs?  It would be great to be able to use this in SE.

Out of curiosity I tried Jugs as-is in SE and the dialogues were fine, only the actors fell through the world when the animations started!

Thank you.

Jugs has been a long favourite of mine and thank you for the mod. With the new Sexlab SE Light out for Skyrim SE, do you have plans to hook into the animations in that for an SE version of Jugs?  It would be great to be able to use this in SE.

Out of curiosity I tried Jugs as-is in SE and the dialogues were fine, only the actors fell through the world when the animations started!

Thank you.

I have no plans to do anything with SE at all. JUGs is basically dialogue which is why it worked in SE, I imagine. As far as actors falling through the world, I see in Skyrim (not SE version) too. It has nothing to do with JUGs. I don't make animations. I just basically start them using SexLab from within dialogue. And since I don't have SE, I'm not likely going to even be able to look into why that would happen. :)

But thank you for the kind words about the mod. I may be opening it up and adding stuff soon.

Jugs has been a long favourite of mine and thank you for the mod. With the new Sexlab SE Light out for Skyrim SE, do you have plans to hook into the animations in that for an SE version of Jugs? It would be great to be able to use this in SE.

Thank you.

Its not out, it basically pre alpha with lots of problems that can't be fixed without skse and with falling through ground its SL SE L problem since jugs runs animations through it

In other words if you want boring skyrim play SSE, if you want fun skyrim with SL mods play oldrim

Thank you.

I have no plans to do anything with SE at all. JUGs is basically dialogue which is why it worked in SE, I imagine. As far as actors falling through the world, I see in Skyrim (not SE version) too. It has nothing to do with JUGs. I don't make animations. I just basically start them using SexLab from within dialogue. And since I don't have SE, I'm not likely going to even be able to look into why that would happen. :)

But thank you for the kind words about the mod. I may be opening it up and adding stuff soon.

Thanks for letting me know! When I have a bit of time I might look into the animation issue. If I have any luck I'll let you know.

Jugs has been a long favourite of mine and thank you for the mod. With the new Sexlab SE Light out for Skyrim SE, do you have plans to hook into the animations in that for an SE version of Jugs? It would be great to be able to use this in SE.

Thank you.

Its not out, it basically pre alpha with lots of problems that can't be fixed without skse and with falling through ground its SL SE L problem since jugs runs animations through it

In other words if you want boring skyrim play SSE, if you want fun skyrim with SL mods play oldrim

Thanks. Having looked at the two mods, Jugs is pointed at the old Sexlab Framework, and therefore can't pick up the animations from the new that has a different structure. It would need a fair bit of work to re-script and I can't do scripting.

The Sexlab Lite SE is OK, albeit WIP. No, it's not perfect and we'd all love to have a new SKSE 64, but it's better than staring at Ysolda and wishing your pixels could do more. I've had it working fine in my SE game. And SKSE 64 seems pretty much on hold forever.

I went back to Oldrim once again, but threw in the towel for now until the new Windows 10 DX9 Memory Fix comes out (due October-ish in the Creator's Update, Fall.)

• 3 weeks later...

i got everytinh but cant get breastfeed animation 

#1 If you're using Skyrim SE then this probably won't work.

Those breastfeeding animations come with SexLab (1.62).

JUGs just starts the animations. If they aren't working in JUGs, see if they're working anywhere else.

i got everytinh but cant get breastfeed animation

#1 If you're using Skyrim SE then this probably won't work.

Those breastfeeding animations come with SexLab (1.62).

JUGs just starts the animations. If they aren't working in JUGs, see if they're working anywhere else.

i got 1.62 and normal skyrim

And animations work normally

• 3 months later...

I am having a similar, really weird issue with the animations not playing.

Basically, whenever the breastfeeding animations are initialized via Jugs, they don't play. On the top left of the screen I have the sexlab message "Animation playing:    ", usually the name of the animation comes after that, but in this case nothing is written there. The actors undress, then nothing happens and they redress.

The really strange thing is that the animations play normally when initialized through any other means, so I know that they work.

Even weirder, if I enable pre-sex foreplay, the breastfeed animations play normally during that stage, even when initialized with Jugs. During the regular sex animation stage (where they usually should play) they don't.

To me, it kind of looks like Jugs doesn't detect that the correct animations exist (I'm using Sexlab 1.62). Is there a way for me to check that?

Other than that, I'm enjoying the mod and for now, I can use the workaround with the foreplay animations (although I would prefer the intentional way :smile:).

21 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

Basically, whenever the breastfeeding animations are initialized via Jugs, they don't play. On the top left of the screen I have the sexlab message "Animation playing:    ", usually the name of the animation comes after that, but in this case nothing is written there. The actors undress, then nothing happens and they redress.

The really strange thing is that the animations play normally when initialized through any other means, so I know that they work.

Even weirder, if I enable pre-sex foreplay, the breastfeed animations play normally during that stage, even when initialized with Jugs. During the regular sex animation stage (where they usually should play) they don't.

To me, it kind of looks like Jugs doesn't detect that the correct animations exist (I'm using Sexlab 1.62). Is there a way for me to check that?

Other than that, I'm enjoying the mod and for now, I can use the workaround with the foreplay animations (although I would prefer the intentional way :smile:).

I've had weird issues with animations lately too. Same thing. They just don't play. I have serious doubts about it being JUGs. JUGs doesn't "detect" anything as far as what animations are installed. It ASSUMES the breastfeeding animations are there. In fact, if I remember correctly... because in the very beginnings of this those breastfeeding animations were NOT included in SexLab.... if the animations aren't there it will just play some random animation.

So I look at what mods I've updated. Haven't really gotten to where I can point a finger, but I can get past animations not playing by doing this:

Go into SexLab MCM. I think it's the last choice at the bottom to debug and clean or something.

Stop all running animations.

Wait a minute or so.

Save, exit.

Rerun FNIS (not sure this is absolutely necessary, but I do it)

Reload that last save.

WAIT..... see if any animation that was SUPPOSED to start, and didn't, tries to start.

If nothing after a full minute or 2 happens. Try something involving an animation.

So far this has worked every single time to get things back to normal. Because this seems to work for me, I am assuming some animation process is "getting stuck". I don't know the ins and outs of all the deeper technical workings to know for sure. But the above recovery method is working for me.

Again... JUGs doesn't create animations. JUGs doesn't detect or change anything. It simply calls an existing animation to start using methods given me by Ashal when 1.6 came out. (Not special to me... just saying the method is straight from the best authority on the subject)

I'll keep watching this and see if I can figure something out, but I do not think this is a problem specific to JUGs itself.  

23 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

I've seen this with 2 different versions. One reason are stack dumps (i.e. at some point while playing there were too many scripts and some couldn't be executed in time, got dropped). This can totally break any script mod, from sexlab to everything else. In my games especially cursed loot was very vulnerable here and "forgot" it's custom library for animations beeing allowed to play with devices, but DCL isn't necessary to break it, it's just less likely without. The only way to fix this afaik is reload a save before the stack dumps happened or start a new game...

The other is script lag, sexlab forgot to finish something but the scripts weren't dropped completly. In this case, use the way chapaja described and you should be good.

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

Snip

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

More snipping

Thanks for both of your answers. Sadly, chajapa's solution didn't work, in fact it just made everything even weirder, because now not only does the animation not play, it teleports both actors to the center of the map sometimes :D.

Older saves seem to have the same problem, although i did not try saves older than 10 hours cause I don't want to roll back that far anyway.

At least I can still enjoy the dialogue and use the foreplay workaround.

• 1 month later...

lol "Are you looking at my titties?" I instantly downloaded but mhmmm I'm having the same problem as well. Breastfeeding animations won't start. I've checked Sexlab Animation Editor I've everything checked(working)breastfeeding animations are suppose to be usable. Darn it lol this mod has such good phrases. Oh well :smile:

11 hours ago, riko3 said:

lol "Are you looking at my titties?" I instantly downloaded but mhmmm I'm having the same problem as well. Breastfeeding animations won't start. I've checked Sexlab Animation Editor I've everything checked(working)breastfeeding animations are suppose to be usable. Darn it lol this mod has such good phrases. Oh well :smile:

It just started working ! I just walked upon an NPC tried it out and TA-daaa!(idk why tho) Woo hoo I guess :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Using Sexlab 1.62 and Zaz 7.0.. no animations.. nothing.. nadda.. no .hkx files found in the JUGs mod, obviously does not include any new animations.

I'd really like for this to work, since well... all my other 635 mods work! XD

JUGs is dialogue. It does not and never has contained any animations. It's just calling the animations that are already there and it only uses 2. The breastfeeding animations (male on female and female on female). SexLab 1.62 has the breastfeeding animations built in. Go into your animation toggles and make sure they are active. 

8 hours ago, chajapa said:

JUGs is dialogue. It does not and never has contained any animations. It's just calling the animations that are already there and it only uses 2. The breastfeeding animations (male on female and female on female). SexLab 1.62 has the breastfeeding animations built in. Go into your animation toggles and make sure they are active. 

Gotcha and gotcha! Apparently my english sucks, as this is now twice that I have come across incorrectly. I'll look inside my SLAL MCM menu

EDIT: Does anybody else have "Sexual Vampire Feed" as well? This mod is conflicting with "Jugs" and wants to play a vampire animation.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Guy_Deadly said:

question, what are the biggest differences between this mod and the GotMilk mod?  trying to figure out with one I want for my play through.  I understand that they both have to do with milk but what does JUGs provide that GotMilk doesn't have? (and visa versa) 

GotMilk was written first. I basically used it to learn how to mod.

JUGs was next and expanded on what I had learned. I advise not using GotMilk and use JUGs instead.