No, I.... wait.... XP32 skeleton.... not the XP32 from Nexus, right? You should be using the XPMSE skeleton from here on LL. It's like an advanced and enhanced version of XP32.

Using XPMSE skeleton I can have ALL females using nipple casting without actually having to install magic nipple mod (it's built in functionality of the XPMSE skeleton). The skeleton is a global thing if it's in your default location. Everyone uses it. So when you install a skeleton (XPMSE), it goes into the default location by.... uh.... default! And then it's up to you to copy it into the correct location for any custom followers.

I'm not sure about how Familiar Faces followers work. If they're created with a certain skeleton, do they have the ability to inherit a new one? Does the skeleton that was being used when they were created get "baked" into them? I have no idea. 

well, I'll see if I can get this one, because the one I got was from nexus

as for the magic nipple mod, I still want the floating animations and the...spells :P

familiar faces allows you to save your characters so they can be imported into other files.  it's supposed to recognize all the mods you used and the equipment and spells they have.  so, I have no idea why no animation translated - not even her idle animation or the hdt high heel was recognized.  they were the same race

Using the XPMSE skeleton (latest one) I have the floating nipple casting. I don't have magic nipple installed, but I did install just the spells.

If Familiar Faces bakes the skeleton into the save, then you're kinda screwed if whoever created it used an older skeleton.

Using the XPMSE skeleton (latest one) I have the floating nipple casting. I don't have magic nipple installed, but I did install just the spells.

If Familiar Faces bakes the skeleton into the save, then you're kinda screwed if whoever created it used an older skeleton.

I realized I was actually using XPMSE, but a very old version (2.5)

the 3.0 version, however, doesn't move the magic nodes to the breasts to use the spells immersively.  bit of a conundrum, that

3.0 Alpha is.... well it's Alpha (hence the name... heheheh)

Use 2.82 and set it in MCM under the Magic tab (both breasts.... they have individual control). I'm using either 2.80 or 2.82 in a few profiles and I float and spew fire and sparks from my tits! :)

Watch during installation of the skeleton and remember to check the box for nipple casting floating. And remember to run FNIS afterward to update.

I think I also have New Animations for Magic Casting loading before the skeleton, but I don't think that's any kind of requirement.... it may be suggested though. I'd have to go back and look.

Use 2.82 and set it in MCM under the Magic tab (both breasts.... they have individual control). I'm using either 2.80 or 2.82 in a few profiles and I float and spew fire and sparks from my tits! :)

Watch during installation of the skeleton and remember to check the box for nipple casting floating. And remember to run FNIS afterward to update.

I think I also have New Animations for Magic Casting loading before the skeleton, but I don't think that's any kind of requirement.... it may be suggested though. I'd have to go back and look.

2.82, huh?

2.82, huh?

alright, I put in 2.82, but I don't see anything in the MCM

Not in MCM.... did I say MCM? Damn it.... I meant in showracemenu.

Go to console

type showracemenu

drop console (hit "~" again) so you have control of racemenu

Tab over to Magic

You'll see breast magic in there. FOUR sliders:

one for right breast

one for right breast ALL (everyone else)

one for left breast

one for left breast ALL

Go to console

type showracemenu

Tab over to Magic

one for right breast

one for left breast

one for left breast ALL

ok, I'll check it out

Go to console

type showracemenu

Tab over to Magic

one for right breast

one for left breast

one for left breast ALL

ok, I'll check it out

actually, I don't see it at all

• 2 weeks later...

hey

i wiped my skyrim and restarted from scratch 

i used an older version of JUGS and want to use the newest one u have but im confused as to which download(s)

i need for a new game

any help appreciated and if its written somewhere i completely missed it sorry

thanks for jugs

thanks for help

First and foremost, thanks for the mod chajapa. Been using it for quite some time now as a social alternative to the Milk Machine :P

Thing is, I'm having a rare and strange bug popping up every so often. After my character asks a NPC to help out from being too 'full', the breast sucking sound (same as Milk Econ's milk machine) appears to loop infinitely after the breast feeding animation is done. Any debuffs from being too full of milk don't appear to go away when enabled. If I were to guess (Papyrus log may as well be in another language to me), it looks like the sequence doesn't end after the 'sex' scene, and just hangs indefinitely. A quick game restart fixes it.

Again, it's very very rare (happens once in probably 50 times if I were to guess), so it's not that jarring, but just wanted to let you know in case you may have some ideas why it occurs every now and again. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem, so it may just be my particular mod setup and corresponding script load that breaks it every now and again.

Thanks in advance!

First and foremost, thanks for the mod chajapa. Been using it for quite some time now as a social alternative to the Milk Machine :P

Thing is, I'm having a rare and strange bug popping up every so often. After my character asks a NPC to help out from being too 'full', the breast sucking sound (same as Milk Econ's milk machine) appears to loop infinitely after the breast feeding animation is done. Any debuffs from being too full of milk don't appear to go away when enabled. If I were to guess (Papyrus log may as well be in another language to me), it looks like the sequence doesn't end after the 'sex' scene, and just hangs indefinitely. A quick game restart fixes it.

Again, it's very very rare (happens once in probably 50 times if I were to guess), so it's not that jarring, but just wanted to let you know in case you may have some ideas why it occurs every now and again. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem, so it may just be my particular mod setup and corresponding script load that breaks it every now and again.

Thanks in advance!

I've had odd things happen with sexlab animations as well, but honestly, JUGs doesn't do anything at all with the sound. The MME pump sound staying on *COULD* mean the character is stuck in MME's passive milking or "being milked".... I can't remember what it's called exactly, but that milk pump machine.... I know the sound you mean.

Next time it happens, go to MME's MCM menu, debug milk maid, choose the milk maid you THINK the sound is coming from (usually the last one milked) and on the right side of that MCM panel, look to see what MME effects she has on her. If she's no longer being milked, but one of the milking effects is enabled.... disable it and either let it run out or change cells (enter a building, leave a building, fast travel somewhere.... whatever)

This isn't even a fault with MME. However Ed86 (MME's author) gives us a way to fix it anyways in the MCM.

JUGs is simply dialogue. I use some gestures (which are actually "poses" I think) like when a male PC says to a female "...and is it getting warm in here?" and he wipes his brow. Those are built in to the dialogue system. I just select from a list. When it comes time for animation.... either sex or breastfeeding, I'm simply calling an existing animation either by name or by tags. 

The simplicity is why JUGs is easy to upgrade to the next version (when I make a new version) as there are no scripts running to "dirty up" your save. It's also why it was pretty easy to make this SexLab 1.60 compatible. (However I don't think MME or SGO are 1.6 compatible yet. They are far more complicated than JUGs).

Anyways.... probably way more information than you needed or wanted, but in any event try that thing with MME's MCM next time you get that milk pump sound stuck.

Thanks in advance!

its likely means that your papyrus frozen, your sexlab doesn't send AnimationEnd event or mme cant receive it and remove BeingMilkedPassive spell and properly shut down

or it can be you've setup very long duration of milking stage

I have used everyone of your mods. I love these small things that makes life easier.

I have just started playing TES again after 6-8 months. I happened to see your latest work "JUGs". This is good stuff, having factions allows me to put any NPC as milkmaid instead of just followers from MME. Not sure if it is necessary to have player in JUGs faction but it seems to be the first thing that happens. I have not played much further to see it's impact and I am testing on house carls only atm.

At first your Jun upload did not work for me (no dialogs)  I finally found only the Feb one (with fix) was the only that worked as I went backwards through your uploads. Its perfect.

I am using the latest build of SL 1.6 beta and all related requirements plus MME (latest). Not sure why MME says JUGs is outdated. 

Mirror will be here within 24 hours for the working version. (Feb 2015 w/ fix)

great work indeed.

I have used everyone of your mods. I love these small things that makes life easier.

I have just started playing TES again after 6-8 months. I happened to see your latest work "JUGs". This is good stuff, having factions allows me to put any NPC as milkmaid instead of just followers from MME. Not sure if it is necessary to have player in JUGs faction but it seems to be the first thing that happens. I have not played much further to see it's impact and I am testing on house carls only atm.

At first your Jun upload did not work for me (no dialogs)  I finally found only the Feb one (with fix) was the only that worked as I went backwards through your uploads. Its perfect.

I am using the latest build of SL 1.6 beta and all related requirements plus MME (latest). Not sure why MME says JUGs is outdated. 

Mirror will be here http://www.goodmods.com/Skyrim/adult/within 24 hours for the working version. (Feb 2015 w/ fix)

great work indeed.

I'm surprised that the Feb 2015 version is working in SL 1.6 beta.

You should try the July 11. 2015 version. It milks both MME and SGO milk at the same time and was made to work with 1.60 and 1.59c SexLab versions.

Mirror will be here within 24 hours for the working version. (Feb 2015 w/ fix)

great work indeed.

I'm surprised that the Feb 2015 version is working in SL 1.6 beta.

You should try the July 11. 2015 version. It milks both MME and SGO milk at the same time and was made to work with 1.60 and 1.59c SexLab versions.

Ok. Your file seems to be labelled Jun 10 and jun 11. To clarify. I have tried both. 

I will give it another shot. Anything I should look out for before and after replacing the versions? Safety measure? etc.

At some point I will need to clean the gotmilk and heythere as while the scripts/esp no longer exists the dialogues gets attached everywhere. Might as well try that now

So I installed the July 11 version. Dialogs start but the dialogs finish at "come to me"There is no breastfeeding animation trigerring at all. 

Sorry about that. The July update was in this thread but not on the download page. I have put it on the download page now.

So I installed the July 11 version. Dialogs start but the dialogs finish at "come to me"There is no breastfeeding animation trigerring at all. 

Sorry about that. The July update was in this thread but not on the download page. I have put it on the download page now.

No worries mate. I uninstalled the Jun version and installed the latest July one you uploaded. Thank you very much for that.

The result is same. The dialogs complete but no actions happen. What can I do to debug this? Everything else is working fine. I have the 3j anims enabled.

Appreciate your patience. 

some more info from my papyrus logs

] Cannot open store for class "MilkBottle", missing file?
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "MilkFutaFBottleScr".
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "MilkFutaMBottleScr".
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] Cannot open store for class "JugsMain", missing file?
[08/08/2015 - 12:42:12AM] error: Unable to bind script JugsMain to Jugs (75000D62) because their base types do not match