dialoge works well and it cuts to the animations.  but it uses a random animation, not always the breastfeeding one - even with Mink Mod Economy installed.  what am I missing?

also, as an idea for a future update.  milk texture.  or, if they're feeling kind of full, that we can actually see it (maybe some ingame phase system where it builds up and, sometimes, you just gotta get it out)

For dialogue that leads to milking, it calls the breastfeeding animation SPECIFICALLY, so if it's not there, you'd probably crash. There are dialogue choices in JUGs that lead to sex, not breastfeeding, but it's pretty obvious that they are for sex.

If you're in a dialogue for breastfeeding and it plays some other animation, look at your sexlab settings and see if you have foreplay animations enabled. If you do, it *might* be playing those.

I am probably NOT going to get into applying textures and stuff. I built this mod to take advantage of OTHER mods. (Milk Mod Economy mostly)

And MME applies textures. JUGs is designed to be simple. Why? Because that's my level of expertise at making mods right now :)

I just got back from 10 days vacation and will be leaving again on Monday for another 5 days with my wife. I probably won't be touching this until things calm down a bit. :)

The options seemed to specify breastfeeding quite overtly to me, so... (although I have not encountered ones that lead to just sex - even though I did put this on quite recently)

And I think I do have the foreplay animations enabled.  perhaps that's the case.  and I'm not saying it doesn't play the animation at all - it's choosing a random animation, so sometimes I do get a breastfeeding animation, but sometimes I don't

And I put MME on recently, so let's see how that works

hi

it all works very good but after the animation when i check in with milkmod "they" are still full.

is this normal or did i miss something?

Which version of Milk Mod are you using? I'll check tomorrow, but it should be working.

hi

it all works very good but after the animation when i check in with milkmod "they" are still full.

is this normal or did i miss something?

Which version of Milk Mod are you using? I'll check tomorrow, but it should be working.

v 2.1

• 2 weeks later...

I really love the mod, great work! The milker's mouth doesn't line up with the nipple of the milk maid though. I'm using a bodyslide body.

That's a SexLab positioning thing. You can adjust the positions in SexLab. This mod has nothing to do with alignment. It just starts the animation that already exists. I use a bodyslide body as well. 

first off, Thanks to All you Guys WHO are makeing mod's for skyrim.. makes the game more fun to play over and over.

Next i like to get something cleer,? i run your mod Jugs, and the Mod milk maid. in milk maid i see the milk value of breast, and after your Jugs mod funtion breast feed, thy still got the same value. is it posable that your able to make it cost 1.0 value of breast milk to breast feed NPC's. makeing it more easy not to need the milking machine to empty out the milk maids?

OR if this sould allready be working.. why dosn't it Work for me.?

1) milk mod : Milk Mod Economy 2015-03-28

2) Jugs mod: JUGS-Feb-16-2015-fix

3) Zaz's breast animations was moved to Non-Sexlab Animations Pack ver 2.1a

i hope your able to test this out. and help me get it working?

first off, Thanks to All you Guys WHO are makeing mod's for skyrim.. makes the game more fun to play over and over.

Next i like to get something cleer,? i run your mod Jugs, and the Mod milk maid. in milk maid i see the milk value of breast, and after your Jugs mod funtion breast feed, thy still got the same value. is it posable that your able to make it cost 1.0 value of breast milk to breast feed NPC's. makeing it more easy not to need the milking machine to empty out the milk maids?

OR if this sould allready be working.. why dosn't it Work for me.?

1) milk mod : Milk Mod Economy 2015-03-28

2) Jugs mod: JUGS-Feb-16-2015-fix

3) Zaz's breast animations was moved to Non-Sexlab Animations Pack ver 2.1a

i hope your able to test this out. and help me get it working?

If I am understanding you correctly... 

Are you saying that when the breast feeding animation happens, your milk maid breasts stay the same and milk count stays the same?

If yes, this is not a JUGs issue. 

The Milk Maid mod has a "hook" that detects when the breast feeding animation is playing. Then it "milks" the milk maid. Breast size should go down as milk count also goes down. If this is not happening, then the Milk Maid mod's "hook" is not working on your save. I have had this happen to me in the past as well and I'm not sure what causes it. But it's not JUGs.

The ONLY thing that JUGs does is provide dialogue that leads to breast feeding animation (or sex). It doesn't have scripts to make breast milk amount go down as that is handled by Milk Maid mod. It doesn't have scripts to make breasts smaller as that happens when milking happens and milking happens because of Milk Maid mod..... not JUGs.

When you use JUGs to start breast feeding, you SHOULD see the messages (from Milk Maid mod) at the upper left of your screen showing the milk maid's milk remaining and how much was milked in this session. Again.. that message is from Milk Maid mod... not JUGs. If you're not seeing those messages, then the hook from Milk Maid mod is not working and I don't have any control over that.

You might try resetting Milk Mod. 

In one of my saves I had to uninstall it, clean save, use SaveTool to completely get rid of it, and then reinstall it. 

If I have completely misunderstood the problem, please let me know and I'll continue to try to help you.

Hi, in the case that you're interested in some ideas for this mod here a few features I'd love to see in it, cause right now it feels a little unflexible.

(I hope this isn't all about Milk Mod Economy, what I'm writing. I don't know anything about modding so thank you for creating this mod!!!)

Ideas:

- NPCs milk themselves when they're full.

- A chance that npcs just start a milking animation when milk is leaking on the player.

- No sex animations when talking about milking with someone.

- A way to bring milk maids in the milking machines.

I really love the mod, great work! The milker's mouth doesn't line up with the nipple of the milk maid though. I'm using a bodyslide body.

That's a SexLab positioning thing. You can adjust the positions in SexLab. This mod has nothing to do with alignment. It just starts the animation that already exists. I use a bodyslide body as well. 

D'oh, you're totally right. Thanks again for this great mod, though I'm getting thirsty playing it!

i was wondering if jugs can make milkmaids, i think Event onMME_AddMilkMaid(Form Sender) had an error and ive fixed it in my script but im not sure since ive never tested it =)

Ed86,

I had trouble getting the event to work too, so right now I'm just having a milkmaid equip a lactacid and that seems to work fine.

"Here, drink this."

"Gulp"

** so-and-so becomes a Milk Maid **

I thought I couldn't get the event to work because I'm a shitty coder! hahahahha

SO got a question, do custom followers not work with JUGs? I got one into the faction and got the option to find someone to milk her, but no other NPCs are getting any extra dialogue to milk her. What should happen when you have a follower and do the option for milking?

SO got a question, do custom followers not work with JUGs? I got one into the faction and got the option to find someone to milk her, but no other NPCs are getting any extra dialogue to milk her. What should happen when you have a follower and do the option for milking?

Hahahaha... I JUST sent you a PM because I saw your post in the Milk Mod thread.

You need to also run her through the dialogue within JUGs that leads to her becoming a Milk Maid. That will "turn on" the dialogue to get an NPC to milk her. It's a bit odd I know, but .... well.... read the PM and if you think it will help others, feel free to post bits of it in here. 

:)

I decided to post in here what I PM'ed to NeoDarkside. I don't know that I've ever tried to explain it before...

Saw your post in the Milk Mod Economy topic.

I use several non-Skyrim followers so that's not the problem.  :)

JUGs isn't really tied to Milk Mod. So when you create a Milk Maid in Milk Mod Economy, JUGs doesn't actually "know" she's a milk maid yet.

You'd have to run through the JUGs dialogue to make her a Milk Maid (again... even if she's already a Milk Maid from Milk Mod Economy)

You can CREATE a Milk Maid right in JUGs. 

FIRST you have to make your follower a member of the club... JUGs. If she's not already a member of JUGs (think of JUGs like a club), then you'll see a dialogue that says something like, "You look lost in thought. What are you thinking about?"

Follow that dialogue to get her to be a member of JUGs. You'll see a message on the upper left about her having nice JUGs!  :)

THEN.... you'll see a dialogue when you talk to her again that greets her like... "Hey there, Milky Tits!"

She responds, then you should see a choice to say, "What are you thinking about?"

She'll respond again and you'll be presented with several choices. Scroll to the bottom (usually) of those choices and see, "Would you like your boobs to be even better?"

This starts a conversation and if you follow it through, you'll give her a potion (Lactacid, actually) and that will turn her into a Milk Maid. A REAL one that Milk Mod Economy knows about. JUGs isn't really creating the Milk Maid here. Milk Mod Economy is doing it simply because the follower drinks the Lactacid.

What's actually happening?:

JUGs has a faction called JugsFaction. When you introduce your follower into the club (you can also put any female NPC into the club) they become a member of JUGs and get added to JugsFaction. This is one of the conditions used for determining what dialogue you see.

JUGs also has another faction JugsMilkMaidFaction. I did it this way because I could not figure out how to determine if an NPC (follower) was already a Milk Maid without making JUGs depend on Milk Mod Economy and writing scripts (that I didn't know how to write). This faction is ALSO used to determine whether or not you see some of the dialogue pieces.

SO... if you use a Milk Pump to create a Milk Maid in the Milk Mod, you STILL have to run through the JUGs dialogue to talk to your follower to make them a milk maid so that JUGs knows she's a milk maid. 

If you make her a milk maid using the JUGs dialogue, Milk Mod Economy will know she's a milk maid because Milk Mod Economy is actually CREATING the milk maid.... just doing it through dialogue, drinking a potion, but still a valid method for Milk Mod Economy.

Probably more information than you wanted... or needed... but that's how it works. So go ahead and put JUGs back on there, run through the dialogue, and you'll be fine. JUGs is so simple (it's only dialogue... no scripts) that it really can't screw anything up. Because there are no scripts running, I've deactivated in a save, played a bit, reactivated it, and it still works. Because all that happens is you either see the additional dialogue or you don't.

Let me know if you have questions. But above all... have fun!

So basically.... Milk Mod economy will know if you create a Milk Maid using the dialogue in JUGs, but JUGs won't know that a follower or NPC is already a milk maid if she was created inside Milk Mod Economy.

HOWEVER.... running through the dialogue in JUGs to "create a milk maid" will do no harm at all to an existing milk maid that was created in Milk Mod Economy. All you're doing is giving her a Lactacid which is part of Milk Mod Economy anyways.

I decided to post in here what I PM'ed to NeoDarkside. I don't know that I've ever tried to explain it before...

Saw your post in the Milk Mod Economy topic.

I use several non-Skyrim followers so that's not the problem.  :)

JUGs isn't really tied to Milk Mod. So when you create a Milk Maid in Milk Mod Economy, JUGs doesn't actually "know" she's a milk maid yet.

You'd have to run through the JUGs dialogue to make her a Milk Maid (again... even if she's already a Milk Maid from Milk Mod Economy)

You can CREATE a Milk Maid right in JUGs. 

FIRST you have to make your follower a member of the club... JUGs. If she's not already a member of JUGs (think of JUGs like a club), then you'll see a dialogue that says something like, "You look lost in thought. What are you thinking about?"

Follow that dialogue to get her to be a member of JUGs. You'll see a message on the upper left about her having nice JUGs!  :)

THEN.... you'll see a dialogue when you talk to her again that greets her like... "Hey there, Milky Tits!"

She responds, then you should see a choice to say, "What are you thinking about?"

She'll respond again and you'll be presented with several choices. Scroll to the bottom (usually) of those choices and see, "Would you like your boobs to be even better?"

This starts a conversation and if you follow it through, you'll give her a potion (Lactacid, actually) and that will turn her into a Milk Maid. A REAL one that Milk Mod Economy knows about. JUGs isn't really creating the Milk Maid here. Milk Mod Economy is doing it simply because the follower drinks the Lactacid.

What's actually happening?:

JUGs has a faction called JugsFaction. When you introduce your follower into the club (you can also put any female NPC into the club) they become a member of JUGs and get added to JugsFaction. This is one of the conditions used for determining what dialogue you see.

JUGs also has another faction JugsMilkMaidFaction. I did it this way because I could not figure out how to determine if an NPC (follower) was already a Milk Maid without making JUGs depend on Milk Mod Economy and writing scripts (that I didn't know how to write). This faction is ALSO used to determine whether or not you see some of the dialogue pieces.

SO... if you use a Milk Pump to create a Milk Maid in the Milk Mod, you STILL have to run through the JUGs dialogue to talk to your follower to make them a milk maid so that JUGs knows she's a milk maid. 

If you make her a milk maid using the JUGs dialogue, Milk Mod Economy will know she's a milk maid because Milk Mod Economy is actually CREATING the milk maid.... just doing it through dialogue, drinking a potion, but still a valid method for Milk Mod Economy.

Probably more information than you wanted... or needed... but that's how it works. So go ahead and put JUGs back on there, run through the dialogue, and you'll be fine. JUGs is so simple (it's only dialogue... no scripts) that it really can't screw anything up. Because there are no scripts running, I've deactivated in a save, played a bit, reactivated it, and it still works. Because all that happens is you either see the additional dialogue or you don't.

Let me know if you have questions. But above all... have fun!

So basically.... Milk Mod economy will know if you create a Milk Maid using the dialogue in JUGs, but JUGs won't know that a follower or NPC is already a milk maid if she was created inside Milk Mod Economy.

HOWEVER.... running through the dialogue in JUGs to "create a milk maid" will do no harm at all to an existing milk maid that was created in Milk Mod Economy. All you're doing is giving her a Lactacid which is part of Milk Mod Economy anyways.

Hmmm, I did all that. I spoke to her, did the dialogue about what she is thinking, asked her if she wanted to be better and produce more, she took the potion in the dialogue. It said she is a milk maid and is in JUGs. Talked to her with the milky tits line, told her she looks full, asked her if she wanted someone to milk her, she said yes. I talked to a dozen NPCs and none of them got a line of dialogue that has anything to do with milking.

So thats where I am stuck at right now. Not sure if something is conflicting. In the load order Jugs is above milkmod, should it be below it?

So pretty much what I'm wondering is right now, you talk to the girl who is in jugs and a maid, you get the option that she wants you to find someone to milk her, when you talk to a NPC, what should the dialogue option be for it?

Hmmm, still nothing. Not sure if I have something that is conflicting and won't let that dialogue option show up or not.

Just curious.... what version of JUGs are you using?

If you see the lines about her being full.... and would she like you to find someone to milk her... then you have the correct version, I can not think of any reason that you wouldn't see the option to ask a male NPC to milk her.

Try this:

Go into console

type: help JUGs

You should see a listing for JugsQuest. See the quest ID number?

still in console, type: stopquest quest_ID_from_above step

exit console

enter console again and type: startquest quest_ID_again

exit console again

go back into console one more time and type: resetquest quest_ID_again

I'm not sure if going in and out of console like that is needed, but it's what I do and I know it works to reset the quest.

When you do this, you have to go to your milkmaid follower again and go through the dialogue about her being full and would she like you to find someone to milk her.

What's this do?

When you ask her if she wants you to find someone to milk her, it puts her into an alias. I use this alias so the NPC knows who to milk.

If you ask a different milkmaid follower if she wants to be milked, she REPLACES the previous one in the alias.

Keep me posted on what's happening. I've not seen this before and I have no idea what would selectively block only PART of the dialogue from this. 

DOH!

You're playing a female character... heheheh.... my bad. 

Hang on a sec and let me see how I did that with female character....

OK... for female player...

Once you've done the "do you want me to find someone to milk you?" and she says "yes" (because I didn't write it so she has a choice...hehehe)

You can EITHER, ... ask another member of JUGs to milk her (female member of JUGs)

OR

You can ask ANY male NPC. You use the "Are you staring at my tits?".... he responds and admires your lovely lactating mammaries... and you say, "I'm so glad you like them"

He says he does indeed like them and you get some more dialogue choices, one of which is, "So you like... big... milky... boobs?"

He does... he likes them very much... now you get a dialogue that says basically, "Excellent! My friend (whoever) needs milking!"

and that will get you where you want to be. With ANY male NPC milking your milk maid.

ALSO... if you take a male follower, he would be greeted with "Hey there, Man Meat!" and you can find your way to dialogue that will have him milk your milk maid or fuck them..... just 'cause I wanted that in there. :) It aids in milk production...... not really..... but I wanted it in there. :D

Just curious since i cannot recal having seen it. Is there a way to get random sexlab positions via Jugs or are they all going to be hand picked? if not is there a way you can tell the person you're talking to "surprise me!" in the future?

Just curious since i cannot recal having seen it. Is there a way to get random sexlab positions via Jugs or are they all going to be hand picked? if not is there a way you can tell the person you're talking to "surprise me!" in the future?

There are a few very specific animations called, but I tried to get animations by tags as often as I could. Of course those selections had to be relevant to the conversation. For me... this has been more about the conversation. It should GO somewhere. At some point I'm going to go back into this mod and add more dialogue, more random branches, etc. Aside from always being focused on boobs, the sex parts will be fun. Think of it like friends with benefits. :)

I'm keeping in mind that I want to do more with dialogue without making this complicated on the back end.