Just curious since i cannot recal having seen it. Is there a way to get random sexlab positions via Jugs or are they all going to be hand picked? if not is there a way you can tell the person you're talking to "surprise me!" in the future?

There are a few very specific animations called, but I tried to get animations by tags as often as I could. Of course those selections had to be relevant to the conversation. For me... this has been more about the conversation. It should GO somewhere. At some point I'm going to go back into this mod and add more dialogue, more random branches, etc. Aside from always being focused on boobs, the sex parts will be fun. Think of it like friends with benefits. :)

I'm keeping in mind that I want to do more with dialogue without making this complicated on the back end.

I can appreciate the need to keep in simplified completely, lol. Whatever you do though is only going to make this more awesome imo. Keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...

I have v2.4 in mcm so I guess it works ..I can ta;k to npc's an they join jugs faction ...But it ctds on the animation? help ;)

Normally, if you CTD on the animation, then you either don't have the breastfeeding animation enabled, OR you don't have the right skeleton?

And JUGs doesn't have an MCM, so you have 2.4 of what?

I have v2.4 in mcm so I guess it works ..I can ta;k to npc's an they join jugs faction ...But it ctds on the animation? help ;)

Normally, if you CTD on the animation, then you either don't have the breastfeeding animation enabled, OR you don't have the right skeleton?

And JUGs doesn't have an MCM, so you have 2.4 of what?

The non-sexlab animation pack v2.4...   xp32 2.44 skeleton.

XPMSE skeleton is up to 2.72. 

Upgrade your skeleton.

Are you CTD on ANY animation? Or just the ones in JUGs?

No everything works for change.. I  upgraded the skeleton to 2.72 :D

Glad you got it sorted! :D

So I have the 2.72 skeleton, zaz pack and the nsa pack installed, all working just fine. However, when I start going down the dialogues when it reaches the point that my female character waves the npc over, the game immediately ctd after she uses the wave animation. Any idea what might be happening? I only just installed the nsa pack for this mod so aside from it appearing in mcm right now I have no other way to tell if it is working properly. All of the rest I have had for a while and know are working as they should be.

I have also gone into the mcm for nsap and made sure to check all animation options.

When you go into NSAP and enable the animations, you ALSO have to go into SexLab's MCM and reset the animation registry. So that the animations you just checked (enabled) in NSAP's MCM get registered with SexLab.

Did you do that part?

I can't remember if I did or not, I'll try again here real quick to see if that fixes the problem.

And apparently I had skipped over that. Problem now fixed and it is working as it should. I still have some alignment issues with the animations but I had those before using this mod. 

yeah, unfortunately, alignment issues are inherent to SexLab and largely due to the number of different body shapes and sizes. JUGs doesn't manipulate the animations in any way. It merely provides a means to start them and they play as they are. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am having some problem.... whenever the player is ready for animation the game crashes. After my character invites other character to come , then at once the game crashes. Got any suggestions?

Yours might be a skeleton problem. Looks like you're still using an older XP32 skeleton. 

If you're crashing when the animation starts, it's almost ALWAYS because you don't have the NonSexlabAnimations REGISTERED in SexLab.

When you install that animation pack, it's not enough to just go into the MCM and enable each one. You do that FIRST... and then you go into SexLab's MCM and use the bottom MCM entry and go in there and RESET SEXLAB ANIMATION REGISTRY.

MAKE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN... when you are enabling the animations in NSAP's MCM, that the BREASTFEEDING animations are enabled.

My suggestions would be to :

A.) Make sure you have the animation pack with the breastfeeding animations

B.) Make sure those animations are enabled in NSAP's MCM

C.) REBUILD SexLAB's Animation registry.

The next thing to try, if you've done all that and it STILL isn't working...

Target an NPC for SexLab (usually hitting "N" while they are in the crosshairs. You should see a message that they are SexLab target)

Go into SexLab's MCM and into the animation editor.

From the dropdown list at the top, select the breastfeeding animation

PLAY it (button on far right at top of that screen)

IF ... you don't see the breastfeeding animation in that dropdown, then you don't have the animation registered. See suggestions above.

JUGs won't crash your system. It leaves no scripts running. It doesn't make any oddball calls to anything. It's dialogue and it starts some animations. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure those animations are installed correctly and working.

I'd also suggest updating that skeleton to XPMSE 2.75..... MUCH improved skeleton. :)

But that's just me and if all other sexlab animations work with what you have, then I would think these animations would also work.

Hey awesome mod i finally got all the requirements working, but i have a problem, when the sucking animation starts, the actors are just standing inside each other and the dude is making spartan scream faces.. so its kind of wierd. Can you help me figure out where i went wrong?

Hey awesome mod i finally got all the requirements working, but i have a problem, when the sucking animation starts, the actors are just standing inside each other and the dude is making spartan scream faces.. so its kind of wierd. Can you help me figure out where i went wrong?

Sounds to me like the breastfeeding animations aren't registered. 

#1 Go into NSAP's MCM and make sure the breastfeeding animations are enabled.

#2 Go into SexLab's MCM, the bottom option (rebuild and clean or something like that)

#3 Select the option to rebuild Animation registry

#4 In SexLab's MCM find "Toggle Animations" and make sure the breastfeeding animation is enabled there as well.

Let me know how you make out

#2 Go into SexLab's MCM, the bottom option (rebuild and clean or something like that)

#4 In SexLab's MCM find "Toggle Animations" and make sure the breastfeeding animation is enabled there as well.

maybe you should make checks in scripts like:

if SexLab.FindAnimationByName("3J Straight Breastfeeding") != -1 && SexLab.FindAnimationByName("3J Lesbian Breastfeeding") != -1

found")

anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("3J Lesbian Breastfeeding")

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

else

debug.Notification("Breastfeeding animations not found")

endif

that would probably stop: OMG YOUR MOD BROKE MY GAME

maybe you should make checks in scripts like:

if SexLab.FindAnimationByName("3J Straight Breastfeeding") != -1 && SexLab.FindAnimationByName("3J Lesbian Breastfeeding") != -1

found")

anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName("3J Lesbian Breastfeeding")

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

else

debug.Notification("Breastfeeding animations not found")

endif

that would probably stop: OMG YOUR MOD BROKE MY GAME

I wonder if I could make that an onInit or something. So I don't have to add it to every fragment that calls the animations. Make it pop a message box that says "DERP!" so the user can't ignore it. :)

Debug notifications are kinda easy to miss if you're not paying attention.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I know you don't care about ideas from others, cause you do this mod mostly for yourself, but I still want to give some ideas...

1. The chance that an NPC says no, when asked if he wants to milk you or your follower.

2. The mean dialogue option for the player to say "No" after having asked the NPC about milking. The NPC might get angry.

Hi, I know you don't care about ideas from others, cause you do this mod mostly for yourself, but I still want to give some ideas...

1. The chance that an NPC says no, when asked if he wants to milk you or your follower.

2. The mean dialogue option for the player to say "No" after having asked the NPC about milking. The NPC might get angry.

I could make it so the NPC has a chance of saying no. I'm pretty sure I could do it without any scripting. Just create random responses in the right topic. I'm not sure I want them to say no. :)

Right now.... for example... my Male character can invite any female NPC into JUGs. The females never say no. They LOVE me! And now I can milk them or fuck them. And they don't say no. 

If you use SexLab Romance, you get a dialogue ASKING an NPC if they would like to have sex. They can say no. Based on their arousal, how they feel abut you, whether they have a spouse or boyfriend.... many things affect their answer. So we already HAVE that. Just.... not in JUGs :)

SexLab Romance doesn't give you the opportunity to ask someone if they want to have sex with your follower.... but TDF Prositution does. And the NPC can say no if they're not interested right now. So... we already have THAT too! :)

JUGs is about like having a social club. People are friendly. They want to help. I don't give a rat's ass if they're aroused enough or if they already have a lover. I want them anyways. :)

I will do THIS though.... I will keep this in mind and if JUGs ever gets more complicated and needs an MCM, I will consider putting in the MCM a chance for NPCs to refuse my request.

Is that fair enough? :)

From nymphomaniac female point of view:

all right but a little add-on:

Player: "OMG, I'm about ot explode. I NEED to be milked!"

Male NPC: "Well, why not but ... then?".

Player (negative option): "Then nothing. You should have enough enjoying my breast ... and my hand.".

Male (random 50/50 ---> A): "Ok. I'm good this way.".

Male (random 50/50 ---> B): "Well, find another one for your needs, then.".

or

Player (positive option): "Of course. You help, I'll help you. What are friends for?".

----> Milking ----> Sex.

I do not disagree with your scenario. The problem (for me) is that once the animation starts, it kicks you out of dialogue . You're done.

In order for me to chain animations... like breastfeeding followed by a blowjob or something (you suck me, I suck you kinda thing...) I think I'd have to create a scene.... which I've not done yet. :)

Thanks a lot! This makes my day! :-) I know some people find the idea of drinking human milk disgusting. Mixing that in might give it an interesting twist.

I could make it so the NPC has a chance of saying no. I'm pretty sure I could do it without any scripting. Just create random responses in the right topic. I'm not sure I want them to say no. :)

Right now.... for example... my Male character can invite any female NPC into JUGs. The females never say no. They LOVE me! And now I can milk them or fuck them. And they don't say no. 

If you use SexLab Romance, you get a dialogue ASKING an NPC if they would like to have sex. They can say no. Based on their arousal, how they feel abut you, whether they have a spouse or boyfriend.... many things affect their answer. So we already HAVE that. Just.... not in JUGs :)

SexLab Romance doesn't give you the opportunity to ask someone if they want to have sex with your follower.... but TDF Prositution does. And the NPC can say no if they're not interested right now. So... we already have THAT too! :)

JUGs is about like having a social club. People are friendly. They want to help. I don't give a rat's ass if they're aroused enough or if they already have a lover. I want them anyways. :)

I will do THIS though.... I will keep this in mind and if JUGs ever gets more complicated and needs an MCM, I will consider putting in the MCM a chance for NPCs to refuse my request.

Is that fair enough? :)