On 6/24/2018 at 5:32 PM, 4nk8r said:

Tried this out on SSE. Everything works well except pack members don't follow after joining.  I can call/teleport them to me, they fight hostiles, etc., but once that is over, they just stand there or sandbox as if I wasn't present.  If I order them to stay, they will freeze in place, but telling them to follow after puts them in idle/sandboxing mode and they mostly just stand around in the same spot.  I tried resetting and restarting Untamed a few times without any difference in behavior.  I don't have any follower mods installed (no EFF/AFT or similar).  Has anyone encountered this before?

I just started running it on SE today and got the same thing, I haven't worked on modding so not sure of the differences in LE and SE following.  They tend to wander off to where they were encountered initially.  I tested the birthing, or should say the impregnation part, haven't done the birth yet.  There isn't any mouse control on the wheel, so you have to use the arrow keys.  I'm using AFT for followers, but doesn't seem to affect it.

6 hours ago, belrix55 said:

I just started running it on SE today and got the same thing, I haven't worked on modding so not sure of the differences in LE and SE following.  They tend to wander off to where they were encountered initially.  I tested the birthing, or should say the impregnation part, haven't done the birth yet.  There isn't any mouse control on the wheel, so you have to use the arrow keys.  I'm using AFT for followers, but doesn't seem to affect it.

I didn't seem to have any problem using my mouse to select stuff on the wheel.  I couldn't use the mousewheel to roll around it, but I could click on the choice I wanted and it worked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 7:54 AM, 4nk8r said:

I didn't seem to have any problem using my mouse to select stuff on the wheel.  I couldn't use the mousewheel to roll around it, but I could click on the choice I wanted and it worked.

It isn't a serious problem at all... only issue I've really had with the mod in SE is the non-follow, which occurs after sex.  They follow till that first sex, then boom, off to do their own thing till you call them back, in which they'll take off again, which I think is back to their initial spawn point.  I'm not familiar with modding and the differences in SE and LE's following code is.

Other than that... it works great in SE.

8 hours ago, leros10 said:

I'm new to putting in mods and when i added this mod, i started getting sabre cats spawning right next to me in whiterun. last i tried about 30 of them spawns and killed everyone

Do you use SIC? If so, you need to turn off "Additional Spawns"

12 minutes ago, leros10 said:

Oh, no I don't have that installed. Think if I installed it and turned off the additional spawns would work?

No. TR0767 was referring to a known issue between Untamed and SIC whereby multi-spawns would happen for no apparent reason.

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No. TR0767 was referring to a known issue between Untamed and SIC whereby multi-spawns would happen for no apparent reason.

I figured it out. It was in front of me the whole time. I didn't have UIExtensions installed.20180716121836_1.thumb.jpg.22a021e391ebc5d7587b4195a29a4201.jpg

Thank you for all the help

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, leros10 said:

I figured it out. It was in front of me the whole time. I didn't have UIExtensions installed.20180716121836_1.thumb.jpg.22a021e391ebc5d7587b4195a29a4201.jpg

Before you drop this entirely, let me point our that UIExtensions is part of the Extensible Follower Framework (EFF). If you are playing with a follower mod or desire a follower mod you may choose to simply install that instead. ?

38 minutes ago, leros10 said:

I figured it out. It was in front of me the whole time. I didn't have UIExtensions installed.

? ? ?   Well, I can't laugh really. A few months ago I was reinstalling Skyrim and got the same message as you. I was going ballistic as I knew it was installed as I'd un- and re-installed it about 7 trillion times and redownloaded it umpteen times.  After much wailing and gnashing of the teeth I realised that I didn't have it installed at all. What I had been arsing about with was, in fact, SkyUI.

11 hours ago, leros10 said:

i wish i had like a teeshirt or coffee mug or some sort of swag to give you. in 4 years you are the first person to successfully put it all together. and by that i mean read the popup.

14 hours ago, darkconsole said:

i wish i had like a teeshirt or coffee mug or some sort of swag to give you. in 4 years you are the first person to successfully put it all together. and by that i mean read the popup.

Lol. I overlooked it because I thought I did have it installed. But I was thinking of SkyUI

On 7/16/2018 at 1:06 PM, Grey Cloud said:

? ? ?   Well, I can't laugh really. A few months ago I was reinstalling Skyrim and got the same message as you. I was going ballistic as I knew it was installed as I'd un- and re-installed it about 7 trillion times and redownloaded it umpteen times.  After much wailing and gnashing of the teeth I realised that I didn't have it installed at all. What I had been arsing about with was, in fact, SkyUI.

I had a mod up on Nexus mod so I typed in the 57046 and that's when I finally realized I didn't have it installed at all.

Do you mind if I make a suggestion, I think it would be really cool if you would add an option to select an alpha male in the pack, and the player would only be allowed to mate with the pack alpha, if the alpha catches the player having sex with another pack member the alpha will turn aggressive toward that pack member and if the alpha kills the other pack member the alpha will then start an aggressive sex animation with the player, also another idea i have is to give the alpha the ability to smell another animal's scent on the player character if the player has had sex with another animal recently while the alpha wasn't around, if the alpha smell's another animal's scent then he will start an aggressive sex animation just like if he caught the player having sex with another pack member. so what do ya think?

hey i tried to add this mod with the requirements but nothing seem to work, is there something else needed ?

(edit) i checked the mod loadout and didnt see it there either so i am confused if anyone can help pls do

(edit again) never mind i saw a comment that state that skyrim special edition do not support skse which is required for your mod to work sadly but either way i will wait till i can get the other version of the skyrim to play this

11 hours ago, HellBringerab1 said:

hey i tried to add this mod with the requirements but nothing seem to work, is there something else needed ?

(edit) i checked the mod loadout and didnt see it there either so i am confused if anyone can help pls do

(edit again) never mind i saw a comment that state that skyrim special edition do not support skse which is required for your mod to work sadly but either way i will wait till i can get the other version of the skyrim to play this

There is a SKSE for SE, just do a Bing/Google search for skse64...  the mod does work for SE with a few issues listed in previous post, like following.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, loverfaanz said:

Looking forward to Untamed 2 for SE, was hoping untamed 1 would work on SE but it has some issues when using it.

I need to play my Wild Girl with a pack again ^^, plus the features of Untamed 2 look really nice.

+1

Got almost everything I need working on SE now, and I love the better FPS and general stability (running ca 250 mods.) But... no Untamed. :(