2 hours ago, bicobus said:

Yeah, realism for the sake of realism is always a bad idea and very bad design. But here it is about survival, meaning there is a need for challenge and a failure state. What warm bodies provide is a cop out of that challenge: keep moving and nothing bad will happen.

That's something I am trying to avoid with the default settings. Keep moving and you should be able to go a little further than if you stay still, but you will still die eventually if you don't get to shelter.

@skyrimll I did some testing and I'm pretty sure Warm Bodies mod still has the same issue. I did a run from Winterhold to Septimus Signus's Outpost completely naked and with no Frostfall perks. Exposure quickly incresed to like 30 and started to linger at that position while two mods raced each other. Warm Bodies seems to always win the race, at least at default 1.0 setting. I'll try playing with 0.5 or even less but I don't think it will solve the issue without making the patch pointless. Maybe you should try increasing warmth during running instead of directly modifying exposure?

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

HEy,

is the Wolf Club Patch compatible with the new Version of the Wolf Club Mod from end of November 2017?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1523-wolfclub-20171120-alpha/

version 20171128 Alpha 

I haven't looked at the Alpha version recently but it still has this on the download page:

Soft requirements - optional but strongly recommended mods

you will still be able to play Wolfclub without these, but not having some of these mods may lead to Wolfclub not working as intended, so install them!

Obscure Patches - Wolfclub - skyrimII

To be sure you should ask about it on that mod's thread.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven't looked at the Alpha version recently but it still has this on the download page:

Soft requirements - optional but strongly recommended mods

you will still be able to play Wolfclub without these, but not having some of these mods may lead to Wolfclub not working as intended, so install them!

Obscure Patches - Wolfclub - skyrimII

To be sure you should ask about it on that mod's thread.

Will do, thank you very much. 

• 4 weeks later...

I added a new patch for Devious Devices Integration 4.0.

Use this on top of your original files to enable random events on custom devices like the critters in Parasites or the Milk Harness in Stories.

The patch has been submitted to DDi proper... it will hopefully be included in the next release whenever it is available.

16 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

SexLabStopCombat..........This is a problem

I installed the patches for whatever reason
This does not work normally
Even during sex, the enemies attack me and my partner.

I had a fix pending more testing. I just uploaded my latest version of the patch to SexLab Stop Combat. 

Give it a try and let me know if that works for you.

5 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I did not know that before.The mods you created are amazing because I have a lot of  your mods in use.
There are many SKYRIM users in Korea. Me and they are using your mods

SexLabStopCombat I will try this patch right now. thank you

Thanks. I didn't know I had fans in Korea :smile:

To be clear, the only mods I am responsible for are the ones in my signature. 

The mods in this Obscure Patches thread are just fixes I came up for other people's mods. I fixed them for my own gameplay and sharing back the fixes in case anyone wants them.

You still need each original mods to apply these patches.

Getting this error in my Papyrus log after I installed the Devious Devices 4.0 patch, I'm not currently wearing any devices or am I around others who are. No apparent issues in game to go along with this (I haven't checked to see), only pointing this out in case it's not meant to happen.

Spoiler

[02/17/2018 - 12:29:37PM] ERROR: Property HardcoreEffects not found on zadconfig. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (44000D62)].SLP_parasiteVibratingEffect.Filter() - "SLP_parasiteVibratingEffect.psc" Line 27
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[02/17/2018 - 12:29:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (44000D62)].SLP_parasiteVibratingEffect.Filter() - "SLP_parasiteVibratingEffect.psc" Line 27
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (0A03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[02/17/2018 - 12:29:37PM] ERROR: Property HardcoreEffects not found on zadconfig. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (44000D62)].SLP_parasiteOrganicBaseEvent.Filter() - "SLP_parasiteOrganicBaseEvent.psc" Line 28
[02/17/2018 - 12:29:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (44000D62)].SLP_parasiteOrganicBaseEvent.Filter() - "SLP_parasiteOrganicBaseEvent.psc" Line 28
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLSD_QST_DivineCheese (4A003352)].SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate.Filter() - "SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate.psc" Line 16
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest _SLSD_QST_DivineCheese (4A003352)].SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate.Filter() - "SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate.psc" Line 16

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

Getting this error in my Papyrus log after I installed the Devious Devices 4.0 patch, I'm not currently wearing any devices or am I around others who are. No apparent issues in game to go along with this (I haven't checked to see), only pointing this out in case it's not meant to happen.

Reveal hidden contents

Make sure you install the beta versions of Parasites and Stories from my beta testing thread. These errors should be fixed there.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I added a new patch for Devious Devices Integration 4.0.

Use this on top of your original files to enable random events on custom devices like the critters in Parasites or the Milk Harness in Stories.

The patch has been submitted to DDi proper... it will hopefully be included in the next release whenever it is available.

Thank you!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 9:14 AM, XunTzu said:

DDi is currently up to 4.1, does it include this patch as far as you know?

I'm still getting the errors shown below with ........

DDi 4.1,

SDPlus362 beta3 development, and

SLStories Devious 085 Beta1

............installed

I don't have Parasites/Kyne's Blessing in this game though

In MO, the two files in the patch will overwrite the 4.1 equivalents, but I don't know if I should let them do that or not. 

===================================================

[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call Probability() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"
stack:
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.CheckAllEvents() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 79
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.UpdateGlobalEvent() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 152
    [zadEventsQuest (1C03E3F3)].zadeventslots.OnUpdateGameTime() - "zadEventSlots.psc" Line 138
[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] DDH CheckAddedItems left 0 on the list.
[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] ERROR: Cannot call Probability() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/07/2018 - 12:50:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"
stack:

On 8/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, XunTzu said:

DDi is currently up to 4.1, does it include this patch as far as you know?

As far as I can tell, it should include it.

I will make sure to double check before publishing the next update.

I just posted a new beta version for SD+ and Dialogues by the way.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 3:54 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

As far as I can tell, it should include it.

I will make sure to double check before publishing the next update.

I just posted a new beta version for SD+ and Dialogues by the way.

Were you able to check if this was OK with DDi4.1, please?

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2019 at 8:19 PM, donttouchmethere said:

@DeepBlueFrog

you removed the obscure description for your Sexlife patch: SexLife20160310.7z

Any reason for that?

Should the patch not be used anymore?

aaahh! tested and:

⚠️ Sexlife 1.4.2 + OCpatch SexLife20160310.7z will break Sexlife ⚠️

Sorry I missed that one - I removed the patch from the download area.

I updated the Warm Bodies patch with support for the new hormonal levels in Hormones.

As a Bimbo, you will get a small heat bonus that will increase based on your SexDrive hormone.

As a Succubus, you will get a better bonus that will increase based on your Succubus hormones.

Additionally, if you absorb skills from your victim after orgasm as a full succubus, you will get a large heat bonus to get you going.