The Warmbodies patch is good because it prevents exposure loss but it is way overpowered. My character doesn't loose exposure it is easy regained when I start moving also I can't get killed by frigid water as moving/swimming regains exposure.

Too bad that without this patch the original Warmbodies doesn't work with Sexlab 1.60

• 5 months later...

I downloaded to take a look at the mod but as my first time delving into scripting it was a little overwhelming, but I did notice that the naming in your patch still refers to 'chesko_frostfall.esp' this has now been changed to 'Frostfall.esp' with the subsequent release of 3.x, I thought this may be of interest to you, also in an upcoming release of Frostfall there will be a FrostUtil API which contains many of the codes and script elements needed to make this mod 100% compatible with any future iteration of Frostfall.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

thanks for the patches, but im a little bit confused ... i downloaded the skooma-whore patch an found a sexlab stop combat .esp in it. Do i need this esp?

Packaging error on my part... I updated the file with Skooma Whore's esp file.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for these patches. I picked patch for Skooma Whore and Warm Bodies.

Did I understood correctly that your patch for SL Warm Bodies does not require original file? I got that impression from the page you had originally posted the patch file.

Yeah.. That one is pretty much standalone at this point.

Hello! Ty for your work! I have a question regarding Dangerous Nights. You wrote there that it requires DN1.6.2 and that you are to remove the patch once DN gets updated. Now DN is at version 2.2. And even more, it's actually called Dangerous Nights 2. I'm confused. Do I still need your patch or not? >_< Ty!

Hello! Ty for your work! I have a question regarding Dangerous Nights. You wrote there that it requires DN1.6.2 and that you are to remove the patch once DN gets updated. Now DN is at version 2.2. And even more, it's actually called Dangerous Nights 2. I'm confused. Do I still need your patch or not? >_< Ty!

I have to update the patch for DN2.

Don't use this one with the latest version.

I have to update the patch for DN2.

Don't use this one with the latest version.

OK, great! Ty! <3

I don't need original SexLab Skooma Whore mod if using your patch? It seems big for a patch and also comes with bsa file which loose files will replace from older version right?

You need the original mod. Meshes, scripts and textures not included with this patch.

Thanks for reply, but it's a bit strange that patch file is bigger than original mod and comes with 84MB bsa file. I'm little confused..  confused.gif

So it does. I only checked filetrees and missed the BSA-file.

I packaged all files from Skooma Whore into this 'patch'.

You don't need the original at this point.

Yeah. I made a mistake above. Files in SkoomaWhore are loose files and I quickly compared the two in MO. I didn't notice BSA at patch, just the loose file folders in original.

Wait.. The original mod didn't have a BSA ?

I will have to package the patch as loose files if that is the case.

That's the whole point why I asked  :P

But I just installed your ''patch'' so I have: SexLabSkoomaWhore.bsa, SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp, SexLabSkoomaWhore.bsl and SexLabSkoomaWhore.seq

Do I need anything else (I don't think so but it's better to ask)? 

Wait.. The original mod didn't have a BSA ?

I will have to package the patch as loose files if that is the case.

I just checked. Files in original are indeed loose.

That's the whole point why I asked  :P

But I just installed your ''patch'' so I have: SexLabSkoomaWhore.bsa, SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp, SexLabSkoomaWhore.bsl and SexLabSkoomaWhore.seq

Do I need anything else (I don't think so but it's better to ask)? 

In that case, unpack the bsa if you have it, otherwise the patch will not hold.

I will repackage it as loose files tonight or tomorrow.