Ah, I usually play an assassin/conjurer so I don't use followers as they get in the way

I use to not use followers too, but some of the custom followers are just to good. Like I love Sofia, she is freaking funny as hell. I honestly don't think i could play Skyrim with out her anymore. :)

Ah, I usually play an assassin/conjurer so I don't use followers as they get in the way

I use to not use followers too, but some of the custom followers are just to good. Like I love Sofia, she is freaking funny as hell. I honestly don't think i could play Skyrim with out her anymore. :)

Same here I never used them including default followers until I discovered custom voice followers a few months ago. Now I use Sophia, Mirai, Arisia Victoria and 2 non custom voiced just cause they're cool Emily and Celestine (best healer follower i've ever found imo). Altho i dont use em all at once ill fire one here and there and grab another with some of my playthroughs though I wont touch any or just might use Arissa for a assassin/thief playthrough.

Thank you for this. I've started using Dangerous Nights again, just because of this patch.

I will push another update to the patch this weekend with the clipping issue mentioned earlier and fixes to situations where the aggressor ends up being None.

About the Warmbodies Plus patch, when you say the original files aren't needed, do you mean that your patch includes the files for the original warmbodies plugin as well as questVersioning SDK?

Yes... but there is a chance I missed some files. 

I should update the notes and say that while the original files are not needed, that wasn't completely tested and installing the original files first may be a good idea 'just in case' :)

• 3 weeks later...

About the Warmbodies Plus patch, when you say the original files aren't needed, do you mean that your patch includes the files for the original warmbodies plugin as well as questVersioning SDK?

Yes... but there is a chance I missed some files. 

I should update the notes and say that while the original files are not needed, that wasn't completely tested and installing the original files first may be a good idea 'just in case' :)

While this is not really a scientific test, I've been using the Warmbodies Plus patch without the original files and it seems to be working and my game has been quite stable.  

Just wondering if the Tera patch works with the cbbe standalone? I dont think it would but thought I'd ask.

Anyways thanks for making the frostfall patch :D I couldnt play with frostfall installed without it

As long as the files are in the same location, it should work. 

The patch only includes the esp files... not the meshes.

I am using a Bodyslide version of the Tera armors (for pregnancy support) and the patch works fine with that.

I dont think the files would be in the same location as the files for the CBBE standalone are in meshes/TERAarmors_CBBE and meshes/teraarmors2_CBBE I dont think that would match with your patches requirements. The CBBE standalone only has the female armors and none of the males armors.  

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411/?

and the bodyslide for it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

I dont think the files would be in the same location as the files for the CBBE standalone are in meshes/TERAarmors_CBBE and meshes/teraarmors2_CBBE I dont think that would match with your patches requirements. The CBBE standalone only has the female armors and none of the males armors.  

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411/?

and the bodyslide for it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

In that case, it is probably not compatible... at least not without moving the content of the new _CBBE folders into the original ones.

kool kool. I dont think I can do that without editting the .esp in CK so I'll change over to the one thats required and just copy over the bodyslide meshes to the right folder. I'd really like to see the armors in game outside me crafting and giving them to followers. Thanks for the answer :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this patches, but SexLab Release 1.3 is not working anymore with your patch installed, without it it's working..

What do you mean by 'not working anymore'?

I am using the patch (since it's a personal patch) and it is working fine here.

^ If me or my followers arousal is 99 or 100 it will not do anything.. I have it enabled in MCM menu but still no go.

I believe that the release event won't trigger if you're in combat. It also only checks every ?6 hours? (I think that was the number)... I had one game where I kept going into and out of combat every so often, so it actually took a couple of days for release to trigger at 100 arousal.

Try finding a safe place to sit with no enemies around, and stay there for ?6? game hours (maybe more). That should trigger it.

If the wait gets tedious, you can temporarily modify the timescale up (just be sure to put it back down once you're finished).

^ If me or my followers arousal is 99 or 100 it will not do anything.. I have it enabled in MCM menu but still no go.

I see.

I added safeguards to the patch to prevent triggering a release at inconvenient times, for example:

- in combat

- on a horse

- in a menu or dialogue (that one is still iffy).

I am trying to detect if the player is currently crafting something. 

Releases on a crafting station don't work very well.

• 2 months later...

While this is not really a scientific test, I've been using the Warmbodies Plus patch without the original files and it seems to be working and my game has been quite stable.  

A question/clarification if you don't mind.

You're not using the original Warmbodies files, I take it. Are you still using the Quest Versioning SDK, or were you able to discard that as well?

• 3 months later...