1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

I was wondering on the picture where there are two women walking over a bridge... are the scars on her back from some whipping mod, or is it just some overlay?

Those scars are from Sanguine Debauchery +

They are a bit excessive.. I am looking to use more subtle scars for whipping.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't seem to get Warm Bodies to work. I have, in Mod Organizer, Quest Versioning SDK, then the original Warm Bodies, then your tweak, (each in their own folder and overwriting in that order) but it doesn't seem to warm her up at all during a scene. Also, its at the end of my load order, so definitely comes after SexLab and Frostfall. Should it be higher?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 6:04 PM, ShenGo said:

I can't seem to get Warm Bodies to work. I have, in Mod Organizer, Quest Versioning SDK, then the original Warm Bodies, then your tweak, (each in their own folder and overwriting in that order) but it doesn't seem to warm her up at all during a scene. Also, its at the end of my load order, so definitely comes after SexLab and Frostfall. Should it be higher?

My apologies for the very late answers.

You don't need a separate entry for the Quest versioning SDK and the original Warm Bodies. They are included in this patch.

On 3/31/2021 at 4:47 AM, hungvipbcsok said:

Hi, could you provide PriestOfTerra using Tera armor CBBE standalone? There is no convert TERA armor mod, only the standalone one and it esp are not the same

That's outside of my capabilities at this point. I don't have a lot of time to invest in learning how to convert files between different body mesh types.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, neneXgod said:

What mod is it in the 4th picture? Are you playing as a slave ( or the guy with heavy armor )? I really like that picture for some reason.

It's a combination of four mods:

- Sanguine Debauchery, for the player as slave

- Hydragorgon Slave Girls, for the slaver and his slave in front of the player (the master from Sanguine Debauchery is behind in the picture) 

- Frostfall for the cold and snow

- And SexLab Warm Bodies (from these patches) for the warm effect caused by being near your master from Sanguine Debauchery.

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's a combination of four mods:

- Sanguine Debauchery, for the player as slave

- Hydragorgon Slave Girls, for the slaver and his slave in front of the player (the master from Sanguine Debauchery is behind in the picture) 

- Frostfall for the cold and snow

- And SexLab Warm Bodies (from these patches) for the warm effect caused by being near your master from Sanguine Debauchery.

Thanks you . I will definitely try that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...