SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Serana and Valerica, very very long time, do without male attention , if with Serana's not so simple , it Valerica clearly have something to compare , you can implement it as that ? ( machine translation is the same thing but in simple terms , they  have" недоебин" - russian idiomatic expression meaning , damage of the female character temper(?) , without sexual contact ).

i like when bit older lady spends sensual night with me and what i have readed ideas for serana and valerica i really like them :) .serana and valerica lockin the front door of castle and sayin "mm ouer young handsome sweet dranonborn relax and make yourself comfortable for next 3 days*teasingly and slowly slidin their tongue upperlip* lets relax and enjoy ouerselfs "   ;) umm hehe sorry letted my imagination run wild here .my pc char is now freely to seduce and use for their satisfaction in turns and 3 some too when ever they desire it ;) whole casttle in ground to pursue him XD .lettin him rest a houer or two and then appearin and takin him in sensual and lustfull embrace without warning XD . 

something like that in those lines where happen or had a chance put someparts is only a idea for a mod :) im not modder my self so i dont know if it is posibble but i hope it was somewhat entertainin story of my pc char misadventures :).(ps amorous adventures idea too ;) hehe my physical stamina isnt so good right now so i need rest regulary especially at winter have fun all :) )

Thank you for this great mod!

You're welcome! :)

Just a request for a future update. Could you put the option to the dialog to include threesome scenes? Like if you have a follower you have the option of ofering a threesome instead of just normal sex. 

The idea itself is very simple, but the implementation isn't. Besides, I don't think Skyrim even has any sort of system to natively identify if you have a follower from a dialogue condition set, so I'd probably have to handle that manually somehow. Also, multiple follower mods or followers that don't use the vanilla system (Inigo, for example) would simply not work anyway.

Starting on Dawnguard. I have decided to break it up into 3 parts. Main + side quests from vampire side and main + side quests on dawnguard side. Then this one which has the only bonus quest not connected to the main story arc that I felt fit into solutions.

Lost to the Ages

The Tonal Lock

After having meet Katria's ghost earlier and getting to the end and getting the first Aetherium shard. More dialogue added before the conversation ends at the end.

Katria - "We still have to find the Forge itself. I had a lead on that, too. There's so much to do. I'm going to head out and start tracking things down. We'll meet again, I'm sure of it. For the first time in a long while, I think I - we - may actually be able to do this. And... and I owe it all to you. Thank you."(normally she disappears at this point to meet you later in the quest, instead there is more dialogue options)

You - Don't worry Katria, we will find the rest of the shards and the forge it's self. I will make sure you get the proper credit.

Katria - *Seems to flash briefly and then look a bit more solid*(a flash effect with the dialogue explaining it, bonus if you can make her a little more solid looking than other ghosts) Thank you friend, I just want to see this through till the end.

You - Katria you flashed and look more solid *reachs out to touch her* and you feel more solid.

Katria - *moans softly at the touch* I... I'm sorry. I just forgot what it felt like to be touched, but your right. I even feel more... like my old self.

You - No need to be ashamed, I am sure it is natural for anyone in your state to long to remember what it felt like to be touched or held. To feel your flesh against anothers.

Katria - ... Yes I suppose your right, still I have not felt this way in a long time and can do nothing about it. Not sure if this is a blessing or a curse.

You - Maybe we can do something about it, you're beautiful Katria even as a ghost. I am willing to try if you are.

Katria - You would? Ok I want to try, I want to know what it feels like to be living again if only for a moment. (at this is triggers sex and once the sex is finished she vanishes with out another word)

The Aetherium Mine, Site and Storage.

When you go to the first one and you see Katria reappear for the first time since the last encounter, after she says what she normally does, but before she disappears again.

You - What happened, last time I mean. Did I do something wrong?

Katria - What? No no not at all, it ... it was just so overwhelming to feel those sensations again. It wasn't the same as when I was alive but it was close, I hope you enjoyed it too.*looking unsure*

You - Yes oh yes I did, it was ... different. Like you said not the same as normal, but good.

Katria - Good, I'm glad. I... *smiles* I would like to do it again.

You - So would I. (which leads to sex again, after sex a short dialogue appears)

Katria - I need to go, I will see you at the next shard. (then disappears.)

At the other two shards, once finished with vanilla dialogue but before she disappears again.

Katria - I'm ready for another go if you are.

You - Oblivion yes. (which starts sex again, with Katria disappearing once it is finished)

The Aetherium Forge

Once you have used the Forge, Katria will bid you farewell: Vanilla test will be in italics.

Katria - "And with that... it's done. No one could possibly deny what we've found now."

You - Yes and the world will know thanks to you.

Katria - And you as well, I couldn't have done this with out you. Thank you for that and... everything, but I have to go now. I will miss you.

You - Before you go, one last time?

Katria - For you? Of course. (which leads to sex, after sex dialogue resumes)

You - What about you? Where will you go?

Katria - She will then start to fade, saying: "For me? I've done what I set out to do. But you... take that out into the world. And if anyone asks, tell them what we discovered. Together. And now... I think I can rest. Farewell, my friend, wherever your travels take you." Before she disappears completely, she will kneel before you, respectfully.

Possible Bonus content to see Katria again.

If you have finished this before doing the main Skyrim quest. When you go to Sovenguard you find Katria in the main hall near the hero's in the hall. If you talk to her there.

Katria - My god my friend what are you doing here? Oh no you're not dead are you?

You - No no, not yet anyways. I came to fight Alduin and kill him once and for all. It's good to see you again, I missed you.

Katria - I missed you too, wait are you the dragonborn of legend?

You - Yes and now I must finish my destiny. A kiss for luck?

Katria - You was the best decision of my life, even if it was after I died. A kiss? No. You're going to get a lot more than a kiss. (which leads to sex, which triggers a dialogue once it is finished)

Katria - By the nine that was good, just like when I was alive.

You - Yes it was and now there is no chance I can lose to Alduin.

Katria - Be careful and don't be a stranger... well you know what I mean.

You - I will see you again some day.

If you go see here again after Alduin has been defeat.

You - I thought I would come see you one more time.

Katria - Can't get enough of me huh?

You - Never. (which leads to sex, these lines are repeatable with her)

Ok that is my complicated overly long idea for Katria, I know this has nothing to do with solutions at all, beyond just adding sex to a vanilla quest. Hopefully you enjoy.

I will work on the Dawnguard faction for the main Dawnguard quest next.

wow that was very entertainin and immersive for katria i think i have helped her mm twice and this really is going add something to look forward :) . wraith thanks for explainin the implemention for dialogue a bit umm so lines can be added if i have understand correctly but it takes time and effort .voice file implementing isnt probably that simple either well i saw mentionin using hmm skyrim voice files or something like that but it stil takes time and effort as well i think .

i apreciate the work you wraith and your team are puttin in this mod and its gettin better everytime i have tested new version :) 

wow that was very entertainin and immersive for katria i think i have helped her mm twice and this really is going add something to look forward :) . wraith thanks for explainin the implemention for dialogue a bit umm so lines can be added if i have understand correctly but it takes time and effort .voice file implementing isnt probably that simple either well i saw mentionin using hmm skyrim voice files or something like that but it stil takes time and effort as well i think .

i apreciate the work you wraith and your team are puttin in this mod and its gettin better everytime i have tested new version :)

For voices like with Amorous Adventures it is a massive amount of work. I took at look at it after talking to Fox some. You have to use software to pull the audio files apart to get the word you want and then put them back together in the correct order. That from what little I looked at it, looked massively time consuming. Like hours to do a single line of voiced dialogue.

Glad you liked the Katria suggestion. I always found her to be one of the more interesting temporary NPC's. To me she was always begging to be expanded on and solutions allows it. Least hopefully my idea's will work.

Just a request for a future update. Could you put the option to the dialog to include threesome scenes? Like if you have a follower you have the option of ofering a threesome instead of just normal sex. 

The idea itself is very simple, but the implementation isn't. Besides, I don't think Skyrim even has any sort of system to natively identify if you have a follower from a dialogue condition set, so I'd probably have to handle that manually somehow. Also, multiple follower mods or followers that don't use the vanilla system (Inigo, for example) would simply not work anyway.

I don't know how they do it, but the TDF Prostitution mod I started playing with does have an option for threesomes.  I suppose that is because you recruit a worker, and then offer him/her to a client, so it can work off of a variable set when you recruit.

If there is no follower detection (and we would probably need a "yes I want my follower to join in" option) maybe just a simple "offer sex" and then a "just me|let me find a friend" option.

When trying to backdoor Whiterun or Riften, being able to walk over to the other guard and ask "you want in on letting me in?" seemed like a sensible option but I never thought much about it because it would be extra problems. In some locations, only a follower would be nearby anyway.

Oh, random thought... can a dialog option be added to followers, something like  "I'm a manwhore | slut, and sometimes I use ... alternate methods to solve problems. How do you feel about this?" and the follower could respond with some response, possibly a "What kind of .. alternate solutions?" with responses "This kind (sex) | Let me show you somewhere else" (just in case the PC needs an out on the dialog).

wraith thanks for explainin the implemention for dialogue a bit umm so lines can be added if i have understand correctly but it takes time and effort .voice file implementing isnt probably that simple either well i saw mentionin using hmm skyrim voice files or something like that but it stil takes time and effort as well i think .

Voice isn't that difficult to add if one already has a sound file, the problem is getting the sound file in the first place. If you're working with vanilla NPCs and want to add voice to custom dialogue, your only choice without having the NPC suddenly sound different is to cut out sound fragments from their voice lines to try and form new phrases with them. This is incredibly time-consuming, as you can imagine. As I've already said once before, if someone wants to create voice lines for Solutions using this method, I'll be more than happy to include them in the mod and credit you.

I don't know how they do it, but the TDF Prostitution mod I started playing with does have an option for threesomes.  I suppose that is because you recruit a worker, and then offer him/her to a client, so it can work off of a variable set when you recruit.

If there is no follower detection (and we would probably need a "yes I want my follower to join in" option) maybe just a simple "offer sex" and then a "just me|let me find a friend" option.

When trying to backdoor Whiterun or Riften, being able to walk over to the other guard and ask "you want in on letting me in?" seemed like a sensible option but I never thought much about it because it would be extra problems. In some locations, only a follower would be nearby anyway.

Oh, random thought... can a dialog option be added to followers, something like  "I'm a manwhore | slut, and sometimes I use ... alternate methods to solve problems. How do you feel about this?" and the follower could respond with some response, possibly a "What kind of .. alternate solutions?" with responses "This kind (sex) | Let me show you somewhere else" (just in case the PC needs an out on the dialog).

Indeed, the way TDF does it is by letting the player manually tag the NPC beforehand. This method doesn't work that well for Solutions for a number of reasons, but that's far from being the main problem. The dialogue progression system in Solutions was never intended to cover optional scenarios like this, so it wasn't built in a way that I can easily let the player decide to have their follower join in; I'd have to go through every single scenario and add additional player choices for it. Ultimately it's not scalable at all, unless I start the mod completely from scratch with this requirement in mind.

I truly wanted to play this mod. Installed last several versions but constantly have "infinite loading screen" when this mod installed. Used the LOOT, and did changed load order of this mod according to your suggestion on the main page, but no help. The only solution to play this mod was loading the game when this od wasn't installed, and once I get into the game, I could load the save with your mod in. Even then, I had occasional infinite loading screen.

here is my mod list without your mod. Maybe you can see what mod possibly causing conflict with your mod. I tried to disable some of them, the ones I suspected that may cause the problem, but unsuccessfully.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-03-11T01-29-15.txt

I truly wanted to play this mod. Installed last several versions but constantly have "infinite loading screen" when this mod installed. Used the LOOT, and did changed load order of this mod according to your suggestion on the main page, but no help. The only solution to play this mod was loading the game when this od wasn't installed, and once I get into the game, I could load the save with your mod in. Even then, I had occasional infinite loading screen.

here is my mod list without your mod. Maybe you can see what mod possibly causing conflict with your mod. I tried to disable some of them, the ones I suspected that may cause the problem, but unsuccessfully.

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-03-11T01-29-15.txt

The fix for infinite loading screens is to implement the SKSE memory patch (Sheson derived) and remove all the other old memory patches (including the hair cache patch, this fixes even that problem!).

By the way, what I always wanted to ask... what exactly is the cause for this error?

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_11 02_31_55_32.jpg

I mean, it all basically works, but having to click away a pop-up box everytime SLS invokes a scene does get a tad boring after a while. ^_^

That's a fail-safe in the event that the animation handler system in Solutions fails to fetch a valid animation from the framework. You're not supposed to see this warning normally.

I have 2 questions. Firstly, is this happening for every single scenario in Solutions? Secondly, do you have a large amount of animations disabled in the framework?

@WraithSlayer

Yep, every single SLS scenario.

And I dunno about "large number" of animations disabled. I guess one could say yes. Here, take a look at the list yourself.

Active Foreplay Animations:

"Zap$Zap_Wri_Boobjob01"
"Zap$Zap_Armb_Boobjob01"
"APBoobjob"
"ArrokBoobjob"
"SexLabBoobjob"

Active Normal Animations:

"leitoDoggy"
"leitoCowgirl"
"fdThreesome"
"fdDoggyStyle"
"fdCowgirl"
"fdBedMissionary"
"zjDoggy"
"zjCowgirl"
"DarkInvestigationsThreesome"
"ZynFourWay"
"ZynFemdom"
"ZynDoublePenetration"
"ArrokTricycle"
"ArrokDevilsThreeway"
"APAnal"
"ArrokAnal"
"APStanding"
"ArrokStanding"
"ArrokHugFuck"
"SexLabStanding"
"SexLabHuggingSex"
"APCowgirl"
"ArrokReverseCowgirl"
"ArrokCowgirl"
"SexLabReverseCowgirl"
"APDoggyStyle"
"DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle"
"ZynDoggystyle"
"ArrokDoggyStyle"
"SexLabDoggyStyle"
"SexLabAggrMissionary"

Active Aggressive Animations:

"Zap$Zap_Armb_Blowjob01"
"Zap$Zap_Armb_Missionary01"
"Zap$ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary"
"Zap$Zap_Armb_Doggy01"
"Zap$ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle"
"zjDomination"
"ZynFourWay"
"ZynFemdom"
"ZynDoublePenetration"
"ArrokTricycle"
"ArrokDevilsThreeway"
"APSkullFuck"
"APFaceDown"
"ZynRoughStanding"
"ArrokRape"
"SexLabAggrDoggyStyle"
"SexLabAggrBehind"
"SexLabAggrMissionary"

Active Creature Animations:

"FlameatronachXandero"
"PanicWereBlow"
"WerewolfpanicRedone"
"Dogpanicnew"
"Wolfpanicnew"
"FlameatronachBehind"
"FlameatronachGrind"
"Werewolfontop"
"WerewolfBehind"
"LurkerHolding"
"LurkerPenetration"
"SprigganBehind"
"SprigganCG"
"VampireLordHolding"
"VampireLordDoggystyle"
"WolfDoggystyle2"
"WolfDoggystyle"
"WerewolfHolding"
"WerewolfDoggystyle"
"WerewolfAggrDoggystyle"
"TrollDominate"
"TrollHolding"
"TrollDoggystyle"
"DaedraHugging"
"CatDoggystyle"
"HorseDoggystyle"
"GiantPenetration"
"GargoyleHolding"
"GargoyleDoggystyle"
"DragonPenetration"
"CanineDoggystyle2"
"CanineDoggystyle"
"BearDoggystyle"

As you see, while I did deactivate some, there still are a good number of animations active. Of course, I have no idea how SLS sorts them, so maybe I simply am a victim of bad luck (in that I deactivated exactly those anims SLS is looking for).

@WraithSlayer

Yep, every single SLS scenario.

And I dunno about "large number" of animations disabled. I guess one could say yes. Here, take a look at the list yourself.

Active Foreplay Animations:

"Zap$Zap_Wri_Boobjob01"

"Zap$Zap_Armb_Boobjob01"

"APBoobjob"

"ArrokBoobjob"

"SexLabBoobjob"

Active Normal Animations:

"leitoDoggy"

"leitoCowgirl"

"fdThreesome"

"fdDoggyStyle"

"fdCowgirl"

"fdBedMissionary"

"zjDoggy"

"zjCowgirl"

"ZynFourWay"

"ZynFemdom"

"ZynDoublePenetration"

"ArrokTricycle"

"ArrokDevilsThreeway"

"APAnal"

"ArrokAnal"

"APStanding"

"ArrokStanding"

"ArrokHugFuck"

"SexLabStanding"

"SexLabHuggingSex"

"APCowgirl"

"ArrokReverseCowgirl"

"ArrokCowgirl"

"SexLabReverseCowgirl"

"APDoggyStyle"

"DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle"

"ZynDoggystyle"

"ArrokDoggyStyle"

"SexLabDoggyStyle"

"SexLabAggrMissionary"

Active Aggressive Animations:

"Zap$Zap_Armb_Blowjob01"

"Zap$Zap_Armb_Missionary01"

"Zap$ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary"

"Zap$Zap_Armb_Doggy01"

"Zap$ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle"

"zjDomination"

"ZynFourWay"

"ZynFemdom"

"ZynDoublePenetration"

"ArrokTricycle"

"ArrokDevilsThreeway"

"APSkullFuck"

"APFaceDown"

"ZynRoughStanding"

"ArrokRape"

"SexLabAggrDoggyStyle"

"SexLabAggrBehind"

"SexLabAggrMissionary"

Active Creature Animations:

"FlameatronachXandero"

"PanicWereBlow"

"WerewolfpanicRedone"

"Dogpanicnew"

"Wolfpanicnew"

"FlameatronachBehind"

"FlameatronachGrind"

"Werewolfontop"

"WerewolfBehind"

"LurkerHolding"

"LurkerPenetration"

"SprigganBehind"

"SprigganCG"

"VampireLordHolding"

"VampireLordDoggystyle"

"WolfDoggystyle2"

"WolfDoggystyle"

"WerewolfHolding"

"WerewolfDoggystyle"

"WerewolfAggrDoggystyle"

"TrollDominate"

"TrollHolding"

"TrollDoggystyle"

"DaedraHugging"

"CatDoggystyle"

"HorseDoggystyle"

"GiantPenetration"

"GargoyleHolding"

"GargoyleDoggystyle"

"DragonPenetration"

"CanineDoggystyle2"

"CanineDoggystyle"

"BearDoggystyle"

As you see, while I did deactivate some, there still are a good number of animations active. Of course, I have no idea how SLS sorts them, so maybe I simply am a victim of bad luck (in that I deactivated exactly those anims SLS is looking for).

Your animation settings are fine, you have at least 1 animation enabled for every type that Solution requires. Error must be happening due to something else...

What version of the SL framework are you running? And can you provide me a Papyrus log session that includes the Solutions warning?

What version of the SL framework are you running? And can you provide me a Papyrus log session that includes the Solutions warning?

I'm running the following SexLab related mods:

SexLab 1.59c

SexLab Aroused Redux v16a

SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.0

SexLab Armorous Adventures v1.32.1

SexLab Solutions v3.1.4

SexLab Werewolves v3.0

More Nasty Critters v8.23 (+Creature Framework RC9 Update)

ZaZ Animation Pack v0600 (+v0604 patch)

Spouses Enhanced v1.4.1 (+ Serana AddOn v1.4)

Puppet Master v1.7

Non-SexLab Animation Pack v2.1a

Estrus for Skyrim v1.20

Animal Mansion 0.6d

And about the Papyrus Log, I'll see to get one as soon as possible.

EDIT:

Here is the Papyrus Log...

I was honestly quite shocked how many errors it reports in just about 2 minutes of gameplay... (load game, talk to Elisif to trigger a SLS scene, go through the scene, then close game)

I am amazed that despite all these errors, the game runs stable and everythings works as it should. Or at least, I have not noticed any instances of real problems so far.

Well, maybe you can make something of it. I certainly cannot.

Papyrus.0.log

Cheers!

4-4-8

I'm a big fan of the mod, but I'm wondering whether you'd do an Amorous Adventures compatibility patch.

Ya, they're compatible technically, but conflict in terms of storyline. The biggest conflict is Elisif, of course--you're following AA's complicated story and suddenly she throws herself at your head. I didn't even realize I'd skipped tracks at first. There are a few others like that.

So an AA patch that just removes the SSL content from AA love interests would be fab.

I do have an idea or two concerning "Lights Out!", the one quest that bugged me the most.

Instead of confronting Deeja at the Icerunner's wreckage, the PC should be able to trade their dignity. If the PC is male, this will involve only Deeja, if female, some (possibly all?) of the Marauders on the ship.

Similarly for Jaree-Ra - if Deeja is dead, he will take his anger out on the PC once the player reaches Broken Oar Grotto.

A more complicated path would be to seduce him at the start of the quest, pull the note he wrote to Deeja out of his pocket (which can be looted from her on the Icerunner, but obviously hadn't been handed to her yet before the start of the quest) and from there on either turn him in to the guards, coerce him into cooperating with you by confronting him with the evidence (possibly giving the quest a non-violent ending by changing the contents of the loot chest on the Icerunner to contain a small amount of gold and items, being the player's share.) Of course, failure to convince him might result in the player character suffering the wrath of an angry and, by that point, naked pirate.

Now, for "Coming of Age". That quest name really invites a certain pun...

First, the violent outcome: After killing Beem-Ja, I consider it highly likely Salma will be quite grateful to the player.

Alternatively, however, there could be a less bloody solution to this situation.

Option one: The PC, if female, bribes Beem-Ja into sacrificing Salma instead. Not with gold, of course.

Option two: Beem-Ja misinterpreted the nature of the rite - it never called for a blood sacrifice, but rather for one of a different essence. If the PC is male, he and Salma will spill these fluids to fuel the rite (should the PC refuse to rape Salma, Beem-Ja will most likely do so); if female, the player will engage in intercourse with Beem-Ja instead - possibly forced.

I'm a big fan of the mod, but I'm wondering whether you'd do an Amorous Adventures compatibility patch.

Ya, they're compatible technically, but conflict in terms of storyline. The biggest conflict is Elisif, of course--you're following AA's complicated story and suddenly she throws herself at your head. I didn't even realize I'd skipped tracks at first. There are a few others like that.

So an AA patch that just removes the SSL content from AA love interests would be fab.

For most of the Solutions there is a obvious (sex) after the dialogue to let you know what it is for. AA dialogue doesn't have that, that should help with the two mods. If you find some solutions with out the notation, just let wraith know so when he gets time he can add it.

Does this mod alter any vanilla dialog trees? For example, change anything in the dunValtheimKeepQST quest?

From a cursory inspection in the CK, it looks like you use unique ssv2 quests for all dialog, so no vanilla edits, but I'd just like to make sure...

No it only adds no dialogue options added to the bottom of the list.