SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

First of the Dragonborn DLC quests, those in Raven Rock.

Feeding the Addiction

A optional way to convince Geldis to let Bralsa drink.

You - We all have our vices, why not let her enjoy her's? Maybe I can help you with one of yours.

Geldis - I suppose you have a point, it's been a stressful week. I could really use a blow job, you do that for me and you can tell Bralsa she is welcome here again. (leads to BJ animation and same as if you had succeeded in one of the other ways)

First Edition

Extra reward for completely the quest. Extra dialogue after the quest is completed.

You - I must admit, I couldn't help but read parts of the book. Some erotic stuff in there.

Cindiri - Oh yes, I couldn't agree more. Some see it as  aperversion but I see it as art.

You - Only those that don't understand the pleasures of the flesh. One day I hope to find another fan that would like to role play out parts of the book.

Cindiri - Oh! That sounds exciting indeed, I would be more than happy to do that with you.

You - You would? How about we start at the beginning then. (which leads to sex)

After doing the following you can come back to her for repeats.

You - Interested in reacting the next part of the book?

Cindiri - I have been waiting for you to ask me that. (leads to sex)

Paid in Full

Once this quest is complete if you get the letter in the basement that tells how Glover is Sapphires father and you go back and see her and let her know. After the normal conversation with her and getting the reward.

You - I am glad I could help, if there is anything else I can do to help let me know.

Sapphire - Yes don't go, I could use some company tonight. (which leads to sex as a bonus reward)

I know this is a short list but I am breaking it up by groups listed on the quest page.

Next part of the Dragonborn DLC quests, those in Skaal village.

Convince Nikulas to stay in Skaal Village

This is a alternative method of bribing him to stay.

You - Your mother needs more time and you are so young. Barely old enough to have known the warmth of a woman's touch. Don't be to eager to risk it all, you should enjoy your chance to woe the girls of the village.

Nikulas - That is part of why I want to go, they girls barely pay me any mind.

You - They are foolish young things and don't see the man you will become, but I do. Come lay with me and once they have seen that. They will known there is something special about you and trust me. They will all be wanting to figure out what that is.

Nikulas - Truly? You want to lay with me? I can't wait, should we go somewhere more private?

You - Calmly not to eager and come with me. (you lead him away to have sex, counts as if you have used one of the other methods to make him stay)

Filial Bonds

This one might not be possible as it makes a encounter that is normally auto hostile not hostile. But if it is doable I am listing it here.

Once Torkild turns into a werebear instead of going auto hostile the conversation keeps going.

Torkild - I can't control myself, my animal nature is taking over. Run!

You - Torkild, focus on my voice. I can help you, there is other ways to satisfy your animal nature other than killing. Slake your lust on me. (which leads to sex while he is in werebear form, afterwards he transforms back into human form and the conversation starts again)

Torkild - Thank you, I don't know what to say. You're right that helped, perhaps in time I can control this but the others must not come look for me. Go to my brother and take this later. Tell him I am dead please!

You - Very well, I will do as you ask. I hope in time you can control yourself and be able to return to your people. (you get the letter and go back and finish the quest as normal telling his brother you killed him)

A New Source of Stalhrim

If you decided to talk to Ancarion instead of fighting him. This replaces and changes part of the final dialogue option will list vanilla in italics.

You - You want Stalhrim weapons, and I think I can help you get them.

Ancarion - Here to make me an offer, then? Very well, what do you have in mind?

You - The smith said he'd teach me how to make Stalhrim weapons.

Ancarion - And you will sell them to me. I suppose I'll have to give you the map first?

You - Yes, otherwise he'll teach me nothing. You can trust me. (Persuade) (normally this is a hard persuade check, instead it leads to new dialogue that auto passes)

Ancarion - How do I know I can trust you?

You - Name anything and I will do it.

Ancarion - Anything? Very well submit your body to me and prove your loyality.

You - No. (counts as if you failed the persuade)

You - As you wish my lord. (which leads to sex and completing this part of the quest)

Again a short list.

Next part in the Dragonborn DLC quests. Thirsk Hall

Retaking Thirsk

Once you help the Nords retake the hall and you go with Bujold to talk to the ancestors instead of just agree to Bujold plan or telling her you can't let her do it you have a new option where you let her convince you to the benefits of her plan.

You - Why should I lie for you? I am not saying your not right, I am only saying what do I get out of lying to your people for you?

Bujold - You have already helped us retake our home, now we need your help so we have a leader and direction. I have rewarded you for the former now I can reward you for the later. Let me show you how grateful i can be, take off your clothes. (which leads to sex with Bujold and counts as if you had agreed to her plan)

If you return to her after the quest is complete in all stages you can remind her of her debt to you.

You - I see things are going well under your leadership and all is warmed by it. I could use some warming up of my own.

Bujold - I... very well. We, I owe you much, come lay with me. (which leads to sex that is repeatable)

The Chief of Thirsk Hall

If you decided to help out the rieklings first and only switch sides when the chief ask you to kill the nords. Instead of just letting you leave and ignoring his commands, he has something in mind to show you the errors of your way. Vanilla dialogue in italics

You - I'm not sure about this. (normally you can just leave at this point, instead more dialogue)

Chief - You no help kill bad, but you help before. Drink last, then go.

You - Ok a final drink then. *takes drink and you start to feel weak*(PC drops into bleed out animation)

Chief - No defy Chief, you learn now. Froo ha cawasy jo la. (Rieklings close in and each take a turn on the PC in their drugged state. Once they are finished the PC can stand up and leave, now that the chief has established his dominance over the PC)

Next I will work on Tel Mythrin

Any chance of implementing that sex-instead-of-brawling for the brawling Companions quests as well? Yeah I have always had massive brawling bugs no matter what patch I use, so I'd rather let Nazeem use my toochas than fail another quest from killing the bastard (killing the bastard is fine, killing him and failing a quest is not).

If/when you add something for the Dibella quest can you ensure there is a way it doesn't conflict with the Dibella overhaul mod that already exists?

Solutions really shouldn't interfere with other mods since all it does is add extra dialogue options. Like this works with AA mod on the same NPC's.

If/when you add something for the Dibella quest can you ensure there is a way it doesn't conflict with the Dibella overhaul mod that already exists?

Solutions really shouldn't interfere with other mods since all it does is add extra dialogue options. Like this works with AA mod on the same NPC's.

I know! It seems counterintuitive. But sure enough, Solutions handler quest does interfere with other mods dialogue trees (and vice versa).

That's the problem with Prison Overhaul, for example.

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the why of it.

Any chance of a Sheogorath sex scene being added? Sanguine is off table probably due to SD (unless Sam wants to take advantage of you with some debauchery once you're drunk), but Sheogorath might be persuaded to let you skip the quest and just give you the staff if you bang him, maybe a threesome with him and Pelagius to put both madmen to rest, then proceed as if you'd cured Pelagius. Alternately if you play as a male or don't want to boff the Lord of Madness/Mad King, the Sultry Maiden always looked alluring.

Also sex with Logrof during the Molag Bal quest might be a way to get him off his ass and back to the house. In addition have the Forsworn that have him force greet you and you can offer to pay for letting him free with sex, gold, or just fight them as normal.

During quest "In my time of need", I have dialog to offer sex to guard instead of pay fine for Alik prisoner in Dragonreach dungeon.

However, after use that option - the Alik prisoner didn't have further dialog to give Kamatu whereabout and I have to really pay 100 gold to the guard to proceed with the quest.

Is it a known bug or just only me?  :blush:

During quest "In my time of need", I have dialog to offer sex to guard instead of pay fine for Alik prisoner in Dragonreach dungeon.

However, after use that option - the Alik prisoner didn't have further dialog to give Kamatu whereabout and I have to really pay 100 gold to the guard to proceed with the quest.

Is it a known bug or just only me?  :blush:

Last time I did that quest to test it, that part worked fine. Had sex with the guard and it counted as if you payed the fine and the quest went on as normal.

I know! It seems counterintuitive. But sure enough, Solutions handler quest does interfere with other mods dialogue trees (and vice versa).

It's actually rather simple. It's true that Solutions only adds new dialogue, but that still needs to be linked to from existing dialogue, since the entire purpose of the mod is to add new alternatives to existing vanilla content, not create entirely new and independent quests+dialogue.

For example, to add the sex option for the thief encounter, I have to edit the topic info that contains the vanilla player choices, in order to add a new one for sex. If a different mod also edits this same topic info to add its own custom options, then a conflict occurs between that and Solutions, and only the mod loading last in the load order will get to keep the changes to the topic info.

It's actually rather simple. It's true that Solutions only adds new dialogue, but that still needs to be linked to from existing dialogue, since the entire purpose of the mod is to add new alternatives to existing vanilla content, not create entirely new and independent quests+dialogue.

For example, to add the sex option for the thief encounter, I have to edit the topic info that contains the vanilla player choices, in order to add a new one for sex. If a different mod also edits this same topic info to add its own custom options, then a conflict occurs between that and Solutions, and only the mod loading last in the load order will get to keep the changes to the topic info.

That makes a lot more sense.

I opened up Solutions -once- in the CK to see how it worked, and I didn't see any other quests modified (no little * next to them) so I assumed nothing but the handler quest was edited.

Of course, editing topics doesn't always put a * on the quest (though the dialogue viewer in the quest itself always shows). Just sometimes. I'm sure there's a logical way it works to add th but I have yet to discern it. :)

I thought that Solutions just magically added topics into the NPCs through the solutions handler quest somehow.  :blush:  :rolleyes:  Derp.

EDIT: Derpy derp. That's why Destynova99's patches work. He actually explained it all to me and I still didn't get it. Derp, and possibly Herp for good measure.

• 2 weeks later...

If so it would be best to simplify it, don't have it run off a script, just have them force greet you with demanding sex after you've slept. Or run off a timer so they always ask for it at noon every day when you're not in combat.

I wasn't thinking of anything that elaborate... very simple. Just hijack the dialogue option when they demand 500 gold for their hire, and instead substitute sex. One-time only thing.

The potential for other sex stuff with followers is still there, and is also a good idea... for example, Bromm83's "horny followers" mod where they demand sex sometimes when you ask them to trade with you.

I just failed a daedric quest because I murdered Brother Verulus for attempting TWICE to fuck my DovahDude up the ass as payment for coming along. I had gotten him to follow via the vanilla "treasure you say?" dialogue option. This is a rather serious bug, and this mod is going out of my load order for all future male playthroughs.

I also happened to murder all of Markarth on the way out due to killing Brother Verulus prematurely, except for Hroki who I fucked in a pile of guts. Homophobe, me? Not really, I just have my boundaries...

I just failed a daedric quest because I murdered Brother Verulus for attempting TWICE to fuck my DovahDude up the ass as payment for coming along. I had gotten him to follow via the vanilla "treasure you say?" dialogue option. This is a rather serious bug, and this mod is going out of my load order for all future male playthroughs.

That's... not exactly a bug. If you murder Verulus, that fails the quest in vanilla. Solutions doesn't do anything to change that.

But if he's sexing with the "treasure you say" option, which is vanilla, that is a bug... unless you've got some other mod that's making him randomly horny... IIRC, Solutions has a different line for his sex option.

It's probably a holdover from the old v2 of solutions... I don't think v3 actually changed anything there.

Yep, that's the only bug I'm talking about, him demanding sex when I did it via the vanilla fashion. I tried to end sex and talk to him again, he force initiaties sex again. I murder him and the entire town and console add the ring, everyone's happy. Well except for everyone in Markarth (possible exception of Hroki).