SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Yep, that's the only bug I'm talking about, him demanding sex when I did it via the vanilla fashion. I tried to end sex and talk to him again, he force initiaties sex again. I murder him and the entire town and console add the ring, everyone's happy. Well except for everyone in Markarth (possible exception of Hroki).

Yeah that sounds like a bug or a conflict with another mod. As far as I know none of the solutions for sex are forced they are all options and the majority if not all of them are marked as (sex) at the end to let you know.

Nothing that can conflict with that scene, it's just the mod confusing the Solution option (option 4, others were persuade, bribe and intimidate, intimidate will never work on verulus in this or the previous speech check with him) with the vanilla one. The one I picked did not have a sex addon, was not mentioned in dialogue that it would lead to sex or anything, it was the top choice with the Persuade option, which I could easily make with 81 speech and save 100 septims and which results in a voiced vanilla "Treasure, you say?" and a speechcraft gain from the use, except Brother Verulus never followed me. I only noticed that after fast traveling to Reachcliff cave, then I went back to the Hall of the Dead, tried to talk to him to get him to follow, and he went unvoiced "time for you to do your part" and automatically iniitiating sex with me. I hit end, stop the scene and move to reachcliff, I console move him to me, I try to activate him to get him to go through with the quest, and he initiaties sex again, at which point I go berserk and slaughter him, somehow get a bounty, and still quite berserk decide to kill absolutely everyone in Markarth (except Hroki) when I return. I don't think there's any mods other than this that can be at fault here really.

I'm not? That was entirely my decision, same with slaughtering verulus. I'm blaming the mod for forcing my Dovahguy into a gay sex scene I never selected, and causing a quest to fail when I wouldn't go through it. That's all, everything else was my choice, just letting out some steam from it.

To be clear I wouldn't have minded the sex scene if I was playing female, but I'm not into gay sex and wouldn't select an option for it.

Same goes by the way for Cihdna Mine, in vanilla there's an optiont to persuade Borkul the beast to get past him (you can give him a shiv, brawl him or or persuade him) that this mod also blocks entirely, the (SL Solutions Persuade) which leads to consensual sex scene and (SL Solution Initmidate) which leads to beign raped even if you're more than capable of murdering everyone in there without any gear and have 100 speechcraft are the only options, the mod removes the vanilla persuade option.

Hence I'm taking this mod out of my load order permanently for all future male playthroughs, I'm keeping it for the female ones, since it seems that's the only thing it's written for.

optiont to persuade Borkul the beast to get past him (you can give him a shiv, brawl him or or persuade him) that this mod also blocks entirely, the (SL Solutions Persuade) which leads to consensual sex scene and (SL Solution Initmidate) 

Damn, another vanilla option sex scene. That's just weird.

I don't believe I've ever actually tried Verulus or Borkul (I generally stay away from Markarth :) ) with solutions, so I haven't noticed. Too bad.

Are you running Prison Overhaul? There's a conflict with XPO and this mod, but a patch is in the main DL.

I'm not? That was entirely my decision, same with slaughtering verulus. I'm blaming the mod for forcing my Dovahguy into a gay sex scene I never selected, and causing a quest to fail when I wouldn't go through it. That's all, everything else was my choice, just letting out some steam from it.

Wow this is pretty hilariously homophobic actually

Indeed, I'm an enormous homophobe, that's why I take frequent trips to thailand and visits the weirder sex. Totally bashing them them all the time.

I'm not into man on man sex, what's so hard to understand about that? I don't mind lesbian sex, it's just boring.

And no, this mod, Submit and Amorous Adventures are the only mods I have installed, except Do You Know Who I am, which was funny with Degaine and the tailor girl in Solitude by the way so thanks for that Content Consumer. I'm using the patch for DYKWIA. As such I do not have any other mods that can conflict with these scenes.

And yours is quite idiotic, now that we have that out of our minds can we get to the bugs?

I'm not posting any more on this thread regarding this unless something new comes up, like someone else having run into this or this being looked into.

Also for the record my reaction (slaughtering Markarth) was mostly out of frustraiton of the quest being bugged and impossible to complete without console commands. You've never let out steam when the game starts being idiotc for one reason or another?

I have 2000 hours of playtime on this thing, I have broken and fixed every quest in the game by now. You know what I've found? Going absolutely berserk in Markarth and slaughtering everyone (exception Muiri, Calcelmo and his Nephew due to Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild involvement), then typing "setstage da11 100" and "player.additem 0002c37b" is a fukton more fun and better for the soul than reloading trying over and over and repeating something and inching forward with sestages and looking up things are. I prefer slaughtering a town rather than that, much more fun.

Exactly, and sometimes slaughtering an entire city when you know you're not going to need that city later anyway is more fun than the quest you started out to do. Skyrim can more often than not frustrate the crap out of you even before you start adding mods, and sometimes letting off a little steam works wonders for the long term. Plust actually acting as a bigger monster than the monsters you're hunting is kinda fun as well.

To be clear I wouldn't have minded the sex scene if I was playing female, but I'm not into gay sex and wouldn't select an option for it.

Same goes by the way for Cihdna Mine, in vanilla there's an optiont to persuade Borkul the beast to get past him (you can give him a shiv, brawl him or or persuade him) that this mod also blocks entirely, the (SL Solutions Persuade) which leads to consensual sex scene and (SL Solution Initmidate) which leads to beign raped even if you're more than capable of murdering everyone in there without any gear and have 100 speechcraft are the only options, the mod removes the vanilla persuade option.

No idea why the vanilla persuade/intimate options weren't present for Borkul, I'm assuming Bromm felt like the Solutions variants made them redundant. I've added the vanilla ones back for next version.

As for Verulus, it was missing a condition check that was causing the sex scene to trigger regardless of what option you picked, this is now fixed.

PS: Please don't murder any more cities, their blood is in my hands. :(

Version 3.1.5 released.

- Fixed an issue where the scene with Garvey during 'The Forsworn Conspiracy' would sometimes not start.
- The event at Robber's Gorge now flags the player as paid for at the start of sex instead of at the end. This should avoid issues with bandits attacking while the scene is in progress.
- The missing vanilla persuade/intimidate options for Borkul in 'No One Escapes Cidhna Mine' have been restored.
- Verulus no longer starts sex during 'The Taste of Death' if you don't pick the associated dialogue option.

PS: Please don't murder any more cities, their blood is in my hands. :(

Oh, sure. Cities are off limits, but wraiths are okay? Huh? Huh? You... you wraith slayer you! Wraiths are people too, you know!

Why, some of my best friends are wraiths! You monster.

I have a question about the drunken revelers world encounter:

When offering sex to all three participants, one at a time, you start sex with the first and the other two immediately start wandering off down the road. Frequently getting killed by bears or something. They do initiate sex one at a time if they survive, teleporting to your position and starting up okay, but... is it possible to force them to stay in one place?

Thing is, I've noticed this problem with other mods that use similar mechanics, so it might be a Skyrim problem, not a Solutions problem, or even just my particular problem... but I'd like to confirm.

Oh, sure. Cities are off limits, but wraiths are okay? Huh? Huh? You... you wraith slayer you! Wraiths are people too, you know!

What are you?! Some sort of wraith sympathizer? I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! :ph34r:

When offering sex to all three participants, one at a time, you start sex with the first and the other two immediately start wandering off down the road. Frequently getting killed by bears or something. They do initiate sex one at a time if they survive, teleporting to your position and starting up okay, but... is it possible to force them to stay in one place?

Thing is, I've noticed this problem with other mods that use similar mechanics, so it might be a Skyrim problem, not a Solutions problem, or even just my particular problem... but I'd like to confirm.

This is mostly Skyrim's doing (NPCs are just doing what they were programmed to do when not interrupted by the player) but I may be able to fix it partially on my end.

I don't think I've ever encountered that problem with my testing... but I only did the one at a time event once to test it, the other times I did the first two and then the last guy. They stayed around and waited for me to walk up and say "Ok now it's your turn" for me though. But maybe I was just lucky?

Speaking of that encounter, if you give THEM a bottle of Honningbrew mead with the "How about two bottles?" dialogue, they give you a charmed necklace which has a carryweight enchant on it I believe... it stands to reason that for sexing them all up they might give that reward then too. Just a small suggestion (and if there is an issue with them walking off maybe waiting to give that reward after you've finished with hem all would help prevent it?) I dunno. Like talk to the first guy again and say "That was fun, we should do it again sometime." and then he does the vanilla "Generosity like that deserves a reward!" line and gives the reward? 

Also, there is now a "4 way" animation that could be used so all 4 can get in on the action simultaneously.  The original scene was done in the original mod before the animation existed.  Of course, this should only be an additional option if the 4-way is activated in sexlab.

While we're proffering suggestions, how about including skill trainers in this mod? Seems a fairly natural extension and would avoid using the slightly sketchy Sexlab trainers

I think there's a mod that does that already. I can't remember which, but I remember using it once. IIRC, it was kinda buggy.

I don't think I've ever encountered that problem with my testing... but I only did the one at a time event once to test it, the other times I did the first two and then the last guy. They stayed around and waited for me to walk up and say "Ok now it's your turn" for me though. But maybe I was just lucky?

It's the worst kind of bug... intermittent. I've tried it I think maybe five times in different games, and only once did it happen where they started wandering off.

Other mods that I've seen it happen with (also intermittent) are SD+ and, IIRC, QAYL.

What are you?! Some sort of wraith sympathizer? I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! :ph34r:

This is mostly Skyrim's doing (NPCs are just doing what they were programmed to do when not interrupted by the player) but I may be able to fix it partially on my end.

I don't know how exactly it is done but it should be doable. I know with both submit and defeat the mods will pull the NPC's in and have them stand around and wait. With defeat they often will laugh and point while waiting or cheer. Might want to ask one of those mod authors exactly what it is if you don't know since they do it. Just a FYI.

While we're proffering suggestions, how about including skill trainers in this mod? Seems a fairly natural extension and would avoid using the slightly sketchy Sexlab trainers

I think there's a mod that does that already. I can't remember which, but I remember using it once. IIRC, it was kinda buggy.

There is a mod that does that already, I forget what it is called off the top of my head. Though I am not sure it is still in development though nor am I am sure it was ever fully finished.