SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

not sure if anyone else has reported this bug, but I've noticed after completing the quest "Love Triangle" it doesn't matter which one you sexed to complete the quest (if you went that rout), both Sven and Faendal have the "back for more" style dialog option as if you had sexed both of them.

I second this.

A Cornered Rat

When talking to Brynjolf, Vekel, or Dirge.

You – I am sure we can come to some form of arrangement, I am sure I have something you want.

NPC - *looks you over * Well I wouldn't mind having a taste, who knows. Might put me in a more talkative mood. (which leads to sex and complete as if you had bribed them for the information)

I'm pretty sure bribing Vekel for the location is in game already. What we could have is an option to find a Thalmor agent in the Ratway before we find Esbern, and sex them into agreeing to leave on some tip we deliver about another location.  Not sure it would work because I think they don't actually spawn until after we leave the hidey-hole and by then they are all aggressive.

Some of the stuff is but I don't know for sure what all is and is not. So I error on the side of covering something already in the game then missing stuff for suggestions.

There is a general conflict with soltutions and tdf Prostitution. Not a technical, but a content conflict. why shall a prostitute do sex with someone for free if she can get him as client and get gold for it ? this is the case in many Solution Encounters.

so you have to decide for one or the other, you would say. sure , but,,,, tdf Prostitution has only the one dialogue to start the deal. with Solutions it would be much more personal and unique.

for example ralof at the game start. it would be fun if she  ask him if there is a use for a whore in the stormcloaks and he asks her to show how good she is.  the drunken man would be willing to pay his last septime,  the orc plaything will get some more than just access to the fort., the three drunkman would pay for her service, etc.

i am thinking how to get the best from both of them.

both mods have a break to walk to a private place. thats the moment where the other mod can start. at the end you have two sex scenes, which isnt too bad if there is no foreplay.

I am not sure I understand this conflict. Is there something in Solutions that causes you not to be paid when you pick up a client in TDF? The prostitution in Solutions is not "sex for free", the PC is trading sex for something she wants/needs, not neccessarily money. If this is your complaint, then I would turn it around and ask why the NPC should pay the PC for sex on top of giving the PC what she wants, when they could simply pay the PC and not have to give up the other thing?

There is a general conflict with soltutions and tdf Prostitution. Not a technical, but a content conflict. why shall a prostitute do sex with someone for free if she can get him as client and get gold for it ? this is the case in many Solution Encounters.

so you have to decide for one or the other, you would say. sure , but,,,, tdf Prostitution has only the one dialogue to start the deal. with Solutions it would be much more personal and unique.

for example ralof at the game start. it would be fun if she  ask him if there is a use for a whore in the stormcloaks and he asks her to show how good she is.  the drunken man would be willing to pay his last septime,  the orc plaything will get some more than just access to the fort., the three drunkman would pay for her service, etc.

both mods have a break to walk to a private place. thats the moment where the other mod can start. at the end you have two sex scenes, which isnt too bad if there is no foreplay.

In many of the solutions you are getting paid in a way. You are using sex to bribe someone to do something they otherwise would not be inclined to do. In game terms it is a way to bypass persuasion checks or bribery checks, with sex. Now yes there are some solutions that are technically just adding in optional sex in, where you get a bonus reward or you blackmail the NPC into sex. Plus a few where the PC is the victim of blackmail or forced sex.

If you feel some of the solutions don't fit, then you can always choose not to use the solutions that don't fit. That is one of the beauties of this mod, they are all optional choices that you can choose to use or not use. I know I don't choose all the solutions when I play, including some I have suggested. I only have my character do the ones that fit the story I am telling with my character.

not sure if anyone else has reported this bug, but I've noticed after completing the quest "Love Triangle" it doesn't matter which one you sexed to complete the quest (if you went that rout), both Sven and Faendal have the "back for more" style dialog option as if you had sexed both of them.

I'll take a look at this.

PS can you tell me why the prison overhaul patch is necessary ? i  dont see anything the mods have in common.

You know that guard in Riften Jail, standing in front of a locked door? Both Solutions and Prison Overhaul make changes to it, hence the need for the compatibility patch.

There's nothing I can do in that regard. If a dialogue option doesn't suit your character's backstory, then don't pick that option.

I second this.

I am unable to reproduce your issues in version 3.1.2. If you're still running 3.1.1, updating to the latest version should solve the problem as a bugfix is included for this exact thing.

However, if you have 3.1.2 and still have this bug, let me know and I'll look further into it.

In many of the solutions you are getting paid in a way. You are using sex to bribe someone to do something they otherwise would not be inclined to do. In game terms it is a way to bypass persuasion checks or bribery checks, with sex. Now yes there are some solutions that are technically just adding in optional sex in, where you get a bonus reward or you blackmail the NPC into sex. Plus a few where the PC is the victim of blackmail or forced sex.

If you feel some of the solutions don't fit, then you can always choose not to use the solutions that don't fit. That is one of the beauties of this mod, they are all optional choices that you can choose to use or not use. I know I don't choose all the solutions when I play, including some I have suggested. I only have my character do the ones that fit the story I am telling with my character.

I haven't gotten around to trying TDF yet... does it let you walk up to anyone and get paid, or are there checks that you might fail, that someone might deny you?

I would imagine that not everyone in Skyrim would use a prostitute, and so the Solutions options are ways where people that can get a girl/guy on their own can get you.

I haven't gotten around to trying TDF yet... does it let you walk up to anyone and get paid, or are there checks that you might fail, that someone might deny you?

I would imagine that not everyone in Skyrim would use a prostitute, and so the Solutions options are ways where people that can get a girl/guy on their own can get you.

Try reading the info:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254 .

I second this.

I am unable to reproduce your issues in version 3.1.2. If you're still running 3.1.1, updating to the latest version should solve the problem as a bugfix is included for this exact thing.

However, if you have 3.1.2 and still have this bug, let me know and I'll look further into it.

I'm using version 3.1.2 and I was still getting that bug. I checked to make sure, before I reported it.

On another note, any plans on doing something with the quest "Missing in Action", if something hasn't been done with that already? Surely Idolaf Battle-Born, or his Father, could be persuaded to give you the information you're looking for in exchange for some thane pussy. After all, sex has been used in espionage for as long as there have been spies.

I'm using version 3.1.2 and I was still getting that bug. I checked to make sure, before I reported it.

Please try sqv ssv2system in the console and look for a line that contains ::ALovelyLetterRelationship_var = X. (it should be near the top, you'll need to use PageUp to navigate the console output) Let me know what value you have for X.

I also got the problem with "Love Triangle" not progressing, using ver 3.2.2, so there must be something with it.

This is not the same problem other people are reporting, nor is it specific enough to allow me to do any debugging at all. Where specifically are you unable to progress the quest?

Here is the dungeon quests. I call them that because they are listed as quests found in dungeons and have a entry all their own.

Repentance

Help Illia reach her mother and kill her mother. After her normal dialogue is finished there is bonus.

you - How do you feel?

illia - Better knowing I stopped even more evil, would... no I can't ask.

you - What? Is something wrong?

illia - No I was just thinking I would like to perform a cleansing ritual, to remove the taint of this play.

you - What do you need to do this ritual?

illia - Just you, it is a sexual ritual, it channels our sexual energies at climax to cleanse the area.

you - Sounds like fun, just tell me what to do. (which leads to sex)

The Pale Lady

After completing the quest if you go Moorside inn in Morthal, you will find Eisa there assuming she survived earlier.

you - It is done, Ra'jirr wasn't crazy. He was right a great evil had been set loose.

Eisa - What! Are you sure?

You - Yes I arrived to late to save Ra'jirr but he weakend the Pale Lady enough to let me defeat her and seal her away again.

Eisa - Poor Ra'jirr, I should have listen to you I suppose. Why couldn't you have just left with me you damn cat.

you - He fought and died bravely, I am sure he did it for you as much as himself.

Eisa - *laugh* Yeah he might have, I'm sure going to miss that damn cat.

you - Well I will let you be, I just thought you should know.

Eisa - No wait, I don't want to be alone. Come back to my room with me.

you - Lead on. (which leads to Eisa leading you to the room that normally gets rented by the PC and sex happening)

A Scroll for Anska

Once the quest is completed at the end of her dialogue.

you - Well I hope that scroll was worth it.

Anska - Oh it was, I can never repay you for your help. If there is anything I can do for you...

you - Well there is one thing...

Anska - I was hoping you would ask. (which leads to sex)

Ancestor Worship

Once completing the quest. You offer to lead Golldir outside. Once outside.

You - I am sorry about your Aunt but as you can see the crypt wasn't so bad.

Golldir - Maybe for a strong beautiful adventure like you, but I nearly pissed myself.

you - Give yourself more credit than that and you think I'm beautiful?

Golldir - Very much so, I would love to be a adventure like you or if not that to just be with you for one night.

you - I would like that very much as well. (leads to sex, if male/male Golldir takes the female roll)

Coming of Age

Once completing the quest and talking to Salma.

Salma - I am truly sorry for what Beem-Ja did, to think he would have done the same to me likely. If you had not been here.

you - Yeah he might have, but I still feel like you owe me.

Salma - I don't have much to offer, but with what happened. I can't deny I owe you.

you - I want to leave you enough gold to return to Highrock, so how about we work out something else?

Salma - Something els.... oh that. Well i suppose it's the least I can do. (which leads to sex)

Mistwatch

If you talk to Fjola instead of attacking her and agree to trick her husband into leaving, once you do and go talk to her again at the end new options.

You - Well you said you owed me and wanted to repay me, I can think of a down payment you can make now. It must get lonely all alone.

Fjola - Hardly I have all the men and women for that matter I want, but I get your meaning and since you killed the rest. It will take me awhile to replenish my numbers, so why not to help me over till then. (which leads to sex)

Moss Mother Cavern

If you help Valdr and go see him in Dead Mans Drink.

Valdr - I miss Ari more than I ever dreamed, I think I was falling for her.

you - I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?

Valdr - No my friend you have already helped me more than i had a right to expect.

you - Maybe it would help if you take your mind off her, come with me.

Valdr - Wha... Oh maybe your right, maybe a night of passion will take my mind off her. (which leads to sex)

Telrav's Request

I am not sure if this one can be done or not. But would be cool if it could.

If you agree to help Telrav and he leads you into a ambush and he tells the others "Looks like we've got ourselves another fool."

Instead of starting combat more lines appear.

Telrav - Tell you what, be a good little bitch and we won't even kill you. Hand over all your gold and we might just let you live.

You - Fuck you I would rather die. (which triggers them to attack like the vanilla quest does)

You - Ok ok, take my gold, just please don't hurt me.

Telrav - *laugh* Hurt you, oh where going to hurt you, but will let you live. Once we had our fill of you.

You - No I won't submit to that. (lead to combat)

You - ookay... just don't kill me. (lead to each of the bandits taking a turn on you with Telrav first and them stealing all your gold.)

Bonus if you choose not to fight, have Telrav reset back at his previous spot and if you pass him again he starts dialogue with you.

Telrav - Well well if it ain't my favorite little whore. Come over here whore.

You - Fuck you, you don't have your men this time. (leads to combat)

You - *hangs head* Ok (leads to sex again and him taking your gold)

Robber's Gorge

Alternative way to pay the toll.

you - I don't have any gold, but maybe I can offer you something else?

Bandit - Well it's a boring day, take off your clothes and when we're finished you can go on your way. (leads to sex with all nearby bandits one after another, counts as if you payed the toll)

The Savior of Selveni Nethri

Once you have rescued her. Once you tell her the way is clear the dialogue doesn't end.

you - I hope you find your daughter some day, but perhaps a reward is in order.

Selveni - I would love to, but I have nothing to give you.

you - I can think of one thing you could use to pay me back.

Selveni - I... very well, I suppose you earned this. (which leads to sex)

Sleeping Tree Cave

Once you confront Yslonda about what you found.

you - What if I tell the authorities instead?

Yslonda - No I'm sure we can work something out. If your not interested in gold, well there is other things I can do for you.

you - Like what?

Yslonda - Come with me and find out. (leads you to her house for sex)

Yngol's Barrow

optional way to obtain the claw.

you - I don't know that's a bit more gold than I care to spend on the thing.

Birna - Can't say I blame you, though if you are interested in working out a trade I might have something in mind.

You - What's that?

Birna - Well I bought this other object from a Khajiit Caravan some time back and I have been dieing to try it out. If you agree to let me try it, you can have the claw.

You - Sounds interesting, though what does this thing do?

Birna - It is a a object secured in a harness I can wear, that lets me be the man. They called it a strapon.

you - Hell no, I got the gold. (lets you buy it as normal)

you - Sounds fair enough, get that thing strapped on and lets get to it.(leads to sex where she uses the strapon on you)

you - Hell no, I don't want the claw that bad.

Birna - Well if you change your mind let me know.

Infiltration

Not sure this one can be done but would be cool if it could. When Stalleo asks you to go in the back way and open the gate you have a different idea.

you - Sounds dangerous, how about I just convince them to let me in and once inside I will open the gate and you charge in.

Stalleo - How the hell you going to do that?

you - Tell them I was ordered for entertainment and fuck them unconscious.

Stalleo - By the nines it might just work, if your willing to try we will be ready.

At this point the the mod tags the PC as none hostile to the bandits, when you get to the gate a bandit calls out.

Bandit - Stay back least you get skewered by this arrow.

you - Well I was order to come here and be skewered but not by your arrows, but by that large weapon if your pants. That is if you let me in.

Bandit - Hell your the reward, hold on. (the gate opens and lets you in)

you - Ok boys one at a time. (which leads to sex with all the bandits outside one at time. Once the sex ends and the gate is still open Stalleo and his friends rush in and attack, making the bandits hostile to you again)

Those are the only ones that made sense and most of them are about bonus reward or extra sex content than any solution.

Ok that is all for today. I will work on side quests next.

Here is the dungeon quests. I call them that because they are listed as quests found in dungeons and have a entry all their own.

Repentance

Help Illia reach her mother and kill her mother. After her normal dialogue is finished there is bonus.

A Scroll for Anska

Once the quest is completed at the end of her dialogue.

Mistwatch

If you talk to Fjola instead of attacking her and agree to trick her husband into leaving, once you do and go talk to her again at the end new options.

You - Well you said you owed me and wanted to repay me, I can think of a down payment you can make now. It must get lonely all alone.

Fjola - Hardly I have all the men and women for that matter I want, but I get your meaning and since you killed the rest. It will take me awhile to replenish my numbers, so why not to help me over till then. (which leads to sex)

The Savior of Selveni Nethri

Once you have rescued her. Once you tell her the way is clear the dialogue doesn't end.

Sleeping Tree Cave

Once you confront Yslonda about what you found.

Yngol's Barrow

optional way to obtain the claw.

Infiltration

Not sure this one can be done but would be cool if it could. When Stalleo asks you to go in the back way and open the gate you have a different idea.

Those are the only ones that made sense and most of them are about bonus reward or extra sex content than any solution.

Ok that is all for today. I will work on side quests next.

Repentance - Help Illia reach - Would tie into Amorous Adventures, but not conflict as you wrote it, assuming you made a few typos and meant she has sex with the PC at the top tower sacrifice area.

Anska is already in, but just for sex during the quest, not after, iirc. That didn't make as much sense to me, unless you're running a mod for healing via sex, to stop in the middle of a dungeon and roll around in the dirt.   Fun times at the end fit better.

Mistwatch I think is also in, but I haven't done the place enough, or right, to really work out what should happen there.  For female, bi PCs, sexing the husband to send him away and the wife for silence ...  another way, be allowed through without combat, as if bringing a ransom for a captive, find out the real story, and either seduce Fjola or kill her, and then have to kill your way out. 

Selveni Nethri -  Once you tell her the way is clear the dialogue doesn't end... is she the one in the circular cave, the one that got kicked out of her coven, and is stuck in some spider webs in a side cave?  I always had trouble getting close enough to the cave entrance to have her follow, and complete the quest, without going outside.  She never shows up outside either, so the end of that quest might need to be tweaked a bit... that tunnel is close quarters for a good scene location. (Like the concept though).

Ysolda and the Sleeping Tree Cave is part of the Amorous Adventures, but I think being able to extort sex at that point would still work. The rest of her quest is more on the lines of making her a permanent lover.

Yngol's Barrow claw I am pretty sure is also in, with tag line about wishing shopping was always this fun.

Infiltration - When Stalleo asks you to go in the back way (all kinds of puns set up by that :-) and Telrav's ambush ... I like the concept (and did once each testing a couple death by sex mods) but taking on 5-8 bandits does take a while.  I think there is a spell effect to make an NPC unconcious, so they could appear to be sexed to exhustion. Too bad there isn't a coup de gras type animation, as the bandits are laying around the courtyard you could go from one to the next, stabbing them all once each.  >:-)

Was just playing and ran across the Farmer and his wife combination who just lost their farm to a dragon and you can ignore their plight or give them 5 gold. That one screams for an additional option to fuck one or the other for 100 gold or do a threesome for 200 gold option to be added.

Ysolda and the Sleeping Tree Cave is part of the Amorous Adventures, but I think being able to extort sex at that point would still work. The rest of her quest is more on the lines of making her a permanent lover.

Extorting Ysolda is already in Solutions anyway, got added about a month ago. :)

Was just playing and ran across the Farmer and his wife combination who just lost their farm to a dragon and you can ignore their plight or give them 5 gold. That one screams for an additional option to fuck one or the other for 100 gold or do a threesome for 200 gold option to be added.

Makes sense, I'll see about adding it.

Will respond to each in green

Repentance - Help Illia reach - Would tie into Amorous Adventures, but not conflict as you wrote it, assuming you made a few typos and meant she has sex with the PC at the top tower sacrifice area.

Yes that is who I meant and I am aware some are in AA and have tried to make sure my suggestions don't conflict. Since not everyone will use AA. It is very possible there is typo's but yes I meant after the quest is basically over.

Anska is already in, but just for sex during the quest, not after, iirc. That didn't make as much sense to me, unless you're running a mod for healing via sex, to stop in the middle of a dungeon and roll around in the dirt.   Fun times at the end fit better.

As I have said before I error on the side of repeating quests. Since I can't remember what all ones have been done. I am just going over quest lists and then posting the ones that make sense. I would rather post something that is already in solutions than accidentally leave something out.

Mistwatch I think is also in, but I haven't done the place enough, or right, to really work out what should happen there.  For female, bi PCs, sexing the husband to send him away and the wife for silence ...  another way, be allowed through without combat, as if bringing a ransom for a captive, find out the real story, and either seduce Fjola or kill her, and then have to kill your way out. 

I just didn't feel like giving the guy sex would work, if he tracked his wife to bandits and went inside. I just can't believe sex would presuade him to give up the search for his wife.

Selveni Nethri -  Once you tell her the way is clear the dialogue doesn't end... is she the one in the circular cave, the one that got kicked out of her coven, and is stuck in some spider webs in a side cave?  I always had trouble getting close enough to the cave entrance to have her follow, and complete the quest, without going outside.  She never shows up outside either, so the end of that quest might need to be tweaked a bit... that tunnel is close quarters for a good scene location. (Like the concept though).

Yes that is her, and I meant at the end as in when you talk to her to tell her the way is clear it doesn't end the conversation. Which is when she runs off. Instead it has more lines like those I listed.

Yep I know she is part of AA, but I wanted to included AA NPC's as well since not everyone who uses Solutions will also use AA.

Yngol's Barrow claw I am pretty sure is also in, with tag line about wishing shopping was always this fun.

Might be but as I said above. I just add all that make sense and if I have already mentioned a existing one Wraith will see and not add it, or maybe change to the new suggestion if he thinks it is better.

Infiltration - When Stalleo asks you to go in the back way (all kinds of puns set up by that :-) and Telrav's ambush ... I like the concept (and did once each testing a couple death by sex mods) but taking on 5-8 bandits does take a while.  I think there is a spell effect to make an NPC unconcious, so they could appear to be sexed to exhustion. Too bad there isn't a coup de gras type animation, as the bandits are laying around the courtyard you could go from one to the next, stabbing them all once each.  >:-)

Yeah I am not sure how easy that would be to do, I would love to see them added but might be more work than Wraith is interested in doing. I figured it wouldn't hurt to suggest them though and see.

Guest kimyuseung

I currently ran into a problem with this mod. When ever I load into a save game, it crashes right away. It began when I tried having sex with Lurbuk to gain access into the orc tribes, the game crashed. Okay, no big deal, but when ever I try to load my save, the games crashes right away. Before this happened, the mod worked fine with "A Scroll for Anska". When I uninstall the mod, the crashes stop so I'm pretty sure that this mod it causing the crashes. I also tried using the older v2 and the game still crashes. I'm really hoping for someone to help me cause I consider SL Solutions a must have for me. Thanks.

Edited by kimyuseung

I currently ran into a problem with this mod. When ever I load into a save game, it crashes right away. It began when I tried having sex with Lurbuk to gain access into the orc tribes, the game crashed. Okay, no big deal, but when ever I try to load my save, the games crashes right away. When I uninstall the mod, the crashes stop so I'm pretty sure that this mod it causing the crashes. I also tried using the older v2 and the game still crashes. I'm really hoping for someone to help me cause I consider SL Solutions a must have for me. Thanks.

Try uninstalling Solutions and triggering a SexLab scene with any other mod, then save when the animation finishes. Let me know if that works without crashes.