SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

My experience with the painted cow quest is that you don't have to go to the camp pointed out. The first giant I ran across triggered the scene and completed that stage.

That's correct, but the quest still needs to be running for that to happen. In Destynova's case, the quest didn't start at all.

@WraithSlayer

Forgive me if this was already asked/suggested, but I think Anuriel in Riften would make a very good target for this mod during her part in the quest "Compelling Tribute" (part of the Imperial side of the Civil War quest line). You have to find evidence and blackmail her with it... so what's to keep you from asking her for a little "favour" in addtion to the information you seek? (You already have the option to ask her for gold on top of the info, so it would basically just need one addtional branch for the sex instead of the gold.)

Ok starting on the civil war, this is the Imperial side quests. Will do the stormcloaks next.

Joining the Imperials

When you talk to Rikke

You - I am not much of a warrior.

Rikke - Then what good are you in a war?

you - I could gather information, help the soldiers out, comfort the wounded. I'm willing to help in any way I can. I am just not much of a warrior but I am willing to help in the fighting, I just don't think I could clear a fort on my own.

Rikke - Well I suppose we might be able to find some jobs for you to do, if you can't take the fort then I want the men in high spirits.

you - I can help with that, what do you need me to do.

Rikke - If you can't fight for them, fuck for them instead. Go show your support to ten of our men and came back to me when your done.

After that the PC can go talk to 10 imperials for sex(maybe just add a line to all imperial soldiers to have sex with them from now on), once done return to Rikke.

You - It's done.

Rikke - So I heard, some of the soldiers you missed was asking when they get a turn. Make yourself useful and entertain the troops, come see me later and I should have another task for you. (this will complete the quest as if you had cleared the fort.)

The Jagged Crown

Once you meet Rikke and the soldiers near Korvanjund, after the quest and you have the crown and she tells you to take it back, you have a new response choice.

you - Should I entertain the men Legate?

Rikke - That's a good idea, I think the men earned a little R and R. (once you have sex with each of the Imperials left alive, return to her)

you - The men got their reward Ma'am.

Rikke - Take that crown back to Solitude, soldier. We'll stay here and see if we can find anything else that could be of use (repeat of the line she normally says)

A False Front

After Rikke tells you about the courier and sends you to find them. Rikke will add something new.

Rikke - You have proved good at entertaining the troops and you offered to spy early. Now's your chance to put that body to good use for the Empire. Put on something sexy and seduce the courier and get those orders.

you - It will be my pleasure Ma'am.

Once you find and talk to the courier, you have a new dialogue.

You - Finally found you, your rather hard to find.

Courier - Who are you and why are you looking for me?

You - The troops pooled some gold together and thought you could use some warming up for all your traveling out in the cold. So they payed me to warm you up.

Courier - Well I suppose I could take a rest for a few minutes. (which leads to sex and you auto pick pocketing the orders)

Compelling Tribute

Once you get to Mistveil Keep a alternative way past the patrolling guard. When he warns you that you are trespassing you have a dialogue response.

You - Oh Anuriel said I could go get something I left in her room last night.

Guard - What was you doing in her room last night?

You - I could show you just what we was doing, if you let me pass.

Guard - Oh! Well I suppose that's ok then. (which leads to sex and him treating you as if Anuriel was with you and ignoring you like he does when you come back with her later)

Rescue from Fort Kastav

Once Hadvar tells you to sneak in at the end you have a new line.

You - I have a easy way into the fort.

Hadvar - Just be careful. (this starts the alternative way to get in the fort. It makes you non hostile to the stormcloaks in the fort. When you get near one of the stormcloaks they will start a dialogue with you)

Stormcloak - Are you the whore the commander promised us?

You - I sure am soldier, I'm yours for the taking. (which leads to sex. This lets you fuck your way through the fort instead of sneak in. Once to the cells the quest acts like normal.)

That is the last spot that makes sense and the second one is meh, but thought I would throw it in.

I will work on the Stormcloak side next.

Great work nutluck! I really love all your suggestions. I had a few of my own, but since you're doing such a great job and I'm a lazy bastard, I'll keep mine to a minimum :)

Thanks and by all mean post yours as well. More of use that help Wraith the better this mod will be. He will have more choices to pick from to add in more quests. Plus some of your suggestions for the same quest might be better than mine.

Not bad, not bad at all, Nutluck. This makes the legion sound a lot more fun, :)

(Though maybe you could add my suggested "blackmail Anuriel" variation to your writeup, to heighten the chances it will actually happen? *ducksandruns*)

I just make suggestions and let Wraith read through them and pick the ones he wants or get inspired by my suggestion and he makes a different take on the same quest.

But thanks, I figure I have used enough mods on this site I should help out where and when I can. Don't worry i plan to do the stormcloaks next so hopefully they will sound as fun.

I just make suggestions and let Wraith read through them and pick the ones he wants or get inspired by my suggestion and he makes a different take on the same quest.

But thanks, I figure I have used enough mods on this site I should help out where and when I can. Don't worry i plan to do the stormcloaks next so hopefully they will sound as fun.

True enough, but still you are the only person whose suggestions are directly linked to by WraithSlayer in the OP, and thus I simply figured it would really heighten the chances. ;)  That train of though was not totally wrong, was it? :P

Looking forward to your Stormcloak writeup. While I do not usually play the Stomcloak side (about 1 out of 20 times or so), I'm always curious what ideas others cook up. :)

I think he has linked mine on the OP simply cause I do a lot of suggestions at one time and have done several such posts.

My advice is make a list of quests you would like to see done with your own suggestions and be as complete as possible with them. Then post them all together. Post 5+ quest suggestions at once is far more likely to get attention, especially if you do multiple posts of it. :)

Stormcloaks I will likely do today, it only takes me a couple of hours. After that I think misc quests is all I will have left but there is a lot of those.

Hi

Do i understand you right about the alternate Life patch its in  your mod now ? So no need to Patch it?

( I have problems with saving and is looking around for culpritts ;) . The problems seem to start when i try one of your Quests with a game started with alternate Life( I think......maybe.......oh ... i dont fucking know)

Ok starting on the civil war, this is the Imperial side quests. Will do the stormcloaks next.

Joining the Imperials

When you talk to Rikke

Rikke - Then what good are you in a war?

you - I could gather information, help the soldiers out, comfort the wounded. I'm willing to help in any way I can. I am just not much of a warrior but I am willing to help in the fighting, I just don't think I could clear a fort on my own.

Rikke - Well I suppose we might be able to find some jobs for you to do, if you can't take the fort then I want the men in high spirits.

you - I can help with that, what do you need me to do.

Rikke - If you can't fight for them, fuck for them instead. Go show your support to ten of our men and came back to me when your done.

After that the PC can go talk to 10 imperials for sex(maybe just add a line to all imperial soldiers to have sex with them from now on), once done return to Rikke.

You - It's done.

Rikke - So I heard, some of the soldiers you missed was asking when they get a turn. Make yourself useful and entertain the troops, come see me later and I should have another task for you. (this will complete the quest as if you had cleared the fort.)

The Jagged Crown

Once you meet Rikke and the soldiers near Korvanjund, after the quest and you have the crown and she tells you to take it back, you have a new response choice.

you - Should I entertain the men Legate?

Rikke - That's a good idea, I think the men earned a little R and R. (once you have sex with each of the Imperials left alive, return to her)

you - The men got their reward Ma'am.

Rikke - Take that crown back to Solitude, soldier. We'll stay here and see if we can find anything else that could be of use (repeat of the line she normally says)

A False Front

After Rikke tells you about the courier and sends you to find them. Rikke will add something new.

Rikke - You have proved good at entertaining the troops and you offered to spy early. Now's your chance to put that body to good use for the Empire. Put on something sexy and seduce the courier and get those orders.

you - It will be my pleasure Ma'am.

You - The troops pooled some gold together and thought you could use some warming up for all your traveling out in the cold. So they payed me to warm you up.

Courier - Well I suppose I could take a rest for a few minutes. (which leads to sex and you auto pick pocketing the orders)

Compelling Tribute

Once you get to Mistveil Keep a alternative way past the patrolling guard. When he warns you that you are trespassing you have a dialogue response.

You - Oh Anuriel said I could go get something I left in her room last night.

Guard - What was you doing in her room last night?

You - I could show you just what we was doing, if you let me pass.

Guard - Oh! Well I suppose that's ok then. (which leads to sex and him treating you as if Anuriel was with you and ignoring you like he does when you come back with her later)

Rescue from Fort Kastav

Once Hadvar tells you to sneak in at the end you have a new line.

Hadvar - Just be careful. (this starts the alternative way to get in the fort. It makes you non hostile to the stormcloaks in the fort. When you get near one of the stormcloaks they will start a dialogue with you)

Stormcloak - Are you the whore the commander promised us?

You - I sure am soldier, I'm yours for the taking. (which leads to sex. This lets you fuck your way through the fort instead of sneak in. Once to the cells the quest acts like normal.)

That is the last spot that makes sense and the second one is meh, but thought I would throw it in.

I will work on the Stormcloak side next.

Once you get that Jagged Crown back to the Yarl I imagine some sort of sex scene involving someone wearing only the crown (add a little room for kinkyness).

Once you get that Jagged Crown back to the Yarl I imagine some sort of sex scene involving someone wearing only the crown (add a little room for kinkyness).

I thought about it, but General Tullius just I don't know seemed a bit to proffesional to me to do that. I was planning on doing that for Ulfric though. There is a lot of similarities between both sides of the civil war quest and I wanted to try and do a couple of ones different for each or at least done differently.

But it is a good idea and I could see how some would see Tullius doing that as well.

Dunno about Tullius, but Rikke could very well be a possibility. She is a Nord, unlike Tullius, and puts more emphasis on Nord mythology and beliefs. So maybe she could have a little "crowning achievement" with the Player after he/she has recovered it before sending him/her back to Tullius.

Ok here is the stormcloaks version, I tried to change things up a little but the quests are mostly exactly the same but from the other side. This is mostly a cut and paste of the imperial one with some tweaks made and dialogue changes to hopefully keep it more interesting.

Joining the Stormcloaks

When you talk to Galmar and he sends you to kill the wraith.

Galmar - Then what good are you in a war?

you - I could gather information, help the soldiers out, comfort the wounded. I'm willing to help in any way I can. I am just not much of a warrior but I am willing to help in the fighting, I just don't think I could clear kill a creature such as that.

Galmar - Bah, just what we need another soft civilized recruit. No better than a soft whore, well if that's all your good for, then go put your backside to use like a proper whore and show the true warriors your gratitude.

you - I... I could do that.

Galmar - If you can't fight with them, then you deserved to be fucked by them. Now go show your support to ten of our men and came back to me when your done.

After that the PC can go talk to 10 stormcloaks for sex(maybe just add a line to all stormcloak soldiers to have sex with them from now on), once done return to Galmar.

You - It's done, though a few of the men where really rough with me.

Galmar - Haha, good lads, some of the soldiers you missed was asking when they get a turn. Make your backside useful and offer it to the troops, come see me later and I should have another task for you. (this will complete the quest as if you had killed the wraith.)

The Jagged Crown

Once you meet Galmar and the soldiers near Korvanjund, after the quest and you have the crown and he tells you to take it back, you have a new response choice.

you - Should I entertain the men Sir?

Galmar - Of course you should, they did most of the fighting. (once you have sex with each of the Imperials left alive, return to him)

you - The men have been satisfied sir.

Galmar - Get to Windhelm with the crown as quick as you can. Tell Ulfric he owes me a drink. (repeat of the line he normally says)

Once you give the crown to Ulfric

You – The men fought bravely to get you the crown Ulfric.

Ulfric – I am sure they did, now a celebration is in order. Now turn around and bend over, prepare yourself to receive your new High King. (which leads to sex with Ulfric who is always the dominate partner)

Rescue from Fort Neugrad

Once Ralof tells you to sneak in at the end you have a new line.

Hadvar - Just be careful. (this starts the alternative way to get in the fort. It makes you non hostile to the imperials in the fort. When you get near one of the imperials they will start a dialogue with you)

imperials - Are you the whore the commander promised us?

Compelling Tribute

Once you get to Understone Keep a alternative way past the locked door. Instead you talk to Raerek right off.

You - I'm sorry but arn't you Jarl Igmund's steward?

Raerek - Why yes I do happen to have that honor, pleased to meet you.

You - Oh my I just knew it, you have that refined look of one with real power, with the wisdom to use all your knowledge to it's fullest. Oh my I apologize, listen to me gushing like a school girl about her first crush.

Raerek - No need to apologize my dear, it is a perfectly normal reaction. If I was only twenty years younger I would show you all the tricks I have learned.

You - You look young enough and stronger than most young men, why don't you show me anyways.

Raerek - Well you certainly are a pretty young thing, alright come to my room.

He leads you to his room and into it past the locked door.

You - Lovely room, one befitting a man of your station.

Raerek - Yes yes, now come here and let me show you a think or two.(which leads to sex, after sex has ended he will leave the room and return to his post leaving you to get the proof and finish the quest as normal.)

A False Front

After Galmar tells you about the courier and sends you to find them. Galmar will add something new.

Galmar - You have been a good little whore for the troops, why don't we put that skill to better use. Go find the courier, seduce them and steel the orders.

you – Yes sir.

I will start working on misc quest next which is the largest group. After that it will be Dawnguard and dragonborn expansions should be all that is left.

Dunno about Tullius, but Rikke could very well be a possibility. She is a Nord, unlike Tullius, and puts more emphasis on Nord mythology and beliefs. So maybe she could have a little "crowning achievement" with the Player after he/she has recovered it before sending him/her back to Tullius.

She stays behind at the fort, so she would be easy to included during the rewarding the troops phase of that one.

Since the stormcloaks took a lot less time than expected since it was mostly some rewrites of the imperial one. I decided to look at the misc quests page. Many of them are covered in my previous posts and a few are already in Solutions but I figure why not do them again with my dialogue suggestions. For those done in my posts before it will help Wraith out to be able to use some of my dialogue and for the others, maybe he will like my new suggestion more.

Here is the quest from the misc quest page. I know some of them have been covered but I added dialogue this time and or expanded on them to help Wraith out.

The Heart of Dibella

Once you talk to Senna

Senna - The sisters are communing with Dibella. They can't be disturbed. You'll have to come back another time

You – Well that's alright I wish to feel closer to Dibella myself. Enjoy the flesh as she intends for us.

Senna – If you donate fifty gold to the temple I can help you with that.

You – A bargin to feel Dibella's divine blessing. (give 50 gold and starts sex, after sex you automaticly pick pocket the key.)

Once caught in the temple, either steeling the statue or when you go back to start the quest. After Hamal has her speech about how you can be forgiven.

You – That sounds easy enough.

Hamal – Yes you are correct, we should still make a example out of you. Death will be forgiven if you do the required task but some sort of penance is also required.

You – I guess I should have kept my mouth shut, so what is this penance?

Hamal – Dibella teachs us the pleasure of the flesh through sex but it can also be used as punishment for the wicked, as I will now show you. (starts a anal strapon sex with Hamal in the dominate role)

After you rescue Fjotra and talk to her father again.

You – I rescued your daughter as I promised.

Enmon – Yes you did and I can never thank you enough.

You – You could start by bestowing me with the gift of Dibella.

Enmon – Of course if that is what you desire I would be more than happy to. (which leads to sex with him)

Rising at Dawn

When you return to Falion with a filled black soul gem.

Falion - Very well. Meet me at the summoning circle in the marsh at dawn. We shall banish the creature you have become.

You – Thank you very much, you don't know how much this means to me.

Falion – Before we go lets talk about my payment.

You – How much do you want?

Falion – Gold I have, what I want... well lets just say I want to fullfill a bit of curiousity I have had sometime about vampires.

You – What's that?

Falion – I have always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a vampire. You do that for me and I will cure you.

You – I suppose I have no choice. (which leads to sex with Falion in the male role always, since he wants to know what it is like to screw a vampire not be screwed by one)

Promises to Keep

Optional bit of horse play with Maven. If you opt to tell Maven about the plot to steal Frost.

You – I am not comfortable breaking into your house to retrive the lineage papers. Why can't you just give them to me along with Frost if you want me to do as they ask?

Maven – You got yourself into this mess, but fine if you wish me to do you a favor you have to do one for me. Meet me outside my lodge near the stable. (at this point the conversation ends, if you go to the lodge Maven will be spawned there and you can talk to her.)

You find Maven with 4 bodygaurds waiting for you. When you talk to her.

Maven – It's about time you got here, I have other matters to attend to.

You – Do you have the papers?

Maven – First you do me a favor, then you can have the papers.

You – Alright what do you need me to do?

Maven – Frost is the finest horse in Skyrim and high sought after as a stud. His seed is highly valued. Before I send him off, I require you to milk him of all of his seed.

You – You what? You want me to fuck your horse?

Maven – No not at all, I want my horse to fuck you.

You – You what? I don't think it would fit and surely there is other ways to milk him.

Maven – The only way to insure you get all of his seed is to sexual pleasure him. Suck him or let him fuck you, I don't care which. Either way you're not leaving here with out getting fucked by Frost.

You – I... “sigh” fine, I'll get your seed.

Maven – Hurry up then. (which prompts BJ sex with Frost to trigger, once done talk to Maven again)

You – Here's a bucket of Frost's seed.

Maven – Very good, here's the papers. Now be gone, you smell of horse cum. (with that you get the papers and Maven and her guards start leaving letting you take Frost)

The Blessing of Nature (recommend only for male characters)

If you return with the sap or sapling to Whiterun and give it to Danica.

You – I hope this will work.

Danica – It will but I would ask you to help me perform a rite of renewal to help it grow faster.

You – I would be honored to help, what do you need.

Danica – Meet me at the Gildergreen.

Danica will then head to the Gildergreen, assuming you did not talk to her sitting next to it. Once at the tree you can talk to her again.

You – Ok tell me what I need to do.

Danica – I need you to lay with me by the tree so our energies infuse the Gildergreen.

You – I would be happy to.

Danica – Kynareth hear our prayers and bless this tree. Take our offering or renewed life and infuse the Gildergreen with it. (at this point it triggers vaginal sex)

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine

Only cause I feel this one really needs to be expanded from where it currently is. This is some of the conversations with the other prisoners where I feel sex fits. Yes I am covering the part already in as well for completions sake.

Borkul

You - Let me through, pig-face. (this leads to him raping the character and is already in)

You – How about I suck your dick and you let me by? (counts as if you bribed him.)

Getting the Shiv

You – How about I suck your dick for one of those shivs?

Grisvar – How about you let me fuck you instead. If you plan to stick someone with a shiv, I think it's only fair I get to stick you first.(you have two choices)

You – Alright fair enough. (leads to sex and getting the shiv)

You – No I don't think so.

Grisvar – Pity, cause now I'm just going to take it.(who then rapes you anyways, afterwards if you talk to him again he tells you to get him a bottle of skooma like vanilla)

Getting the Skooma

You – How about I suck your cock for a bottle of skooma?

Duach – Sounds good to me. (BJ animation and get a bottle of skooma)

The King in Rags

If you opt to go with what normally leads to a fight.

You - Let's start with revenge!

Madanach – HA! You think I am powerless here? I had the power to have others try and kill you on the outside, what do you think I can do to you on the inside?

You – I... maybe I was a little hasty.

Madanach – And now you need to be taught a lesson and put in your place. Borkul, bring the boys, we're going to have some fun with this one. (this triggers Borkul and some others to come in. Madanach starts it off by raping you, followed by the rest taking their turn. Once they have all finished Madanach starts the next part of the quest by talking to you.)

Madanach - You're one of us now, you see? A slave. The boot of the Nord stepping on your throat. Maybe if you understood that, I could help you. (which is vanilla and starts the rest of the dialogue, continue the quest as normal)

Ok this is the last of the quests I can find in vanilla Skyrim, if anyone can think of one I missed let me know and post a name of the quest so I can go look it up. Next I will be working on Dawnguard.

True enough, but still you are the only person whose suggestions are directly linked to by WraithSlayer in the OP, and thus I simply figured it would really heighten the chances. ;)  That train of though was not totally wrong, was it? :P

I did read your suggestion and add it to my internal notes. The reason it's not in the public list is because I can't edit that without LoversLab thinking I'm releasing a new version and sending notifications to all followers, so I only refresh the list with my internal data whenever I launch a new update.

Next I will be working on Dawnguard.

*crosses fingers that it involves a LOT of Serana stuff* :D

I did read your suggestion and add it to my internal notes. The reason it's not in the public list is because I can't edit that without LoversLab thinking I'm releasing a new version and sending notifications to all followers, so I only refresh the list with my internal data whenever I launch a new update.

Haha, no biggie at all, WraithSlayer. I am just happy we have somebody like you spicing up the vanilla stuff a bit. A big thank you for that. :)

Hi

Do i understand you right about the alternate Life patch its in  your mod now ? So no need to Patch it?

( I have problems with saving and is looking around for culpritts ;) . The problems seem to start when i try one of your Quests with a game started with alternate Life( I think......maybe.......oh ... i dont fucking know)

Yes, the LAL patch is included in the mod now, selectable via the installer. Note that this doesn't cause any crashes though, regardless of whether you decide to use the patch or not. (all the patch does is merge the changes to a Whiterun gate guard from both LAL and Solutions)

- Having played the Sisterhood of Dibella mod I was surprised there wasn't any followup with him or his wife at all. Possibly an option to choose him, her (for male or lesbian PCs) or a three way group encounter?

For the Imperials and Stormcloak lines, I'll add my earlier suggestion - when taking the forged orders to the opposing camp, if not wearing enemy colors you are asked why. Maybe have two different dialog options, either "its easier to sneak through not wearing a uniform, easier to play the already paid for whore" or "I stole some enemy uniforms to sneak through .. but you wouldn't believe what I had to do to get them. If I show you, could I get a raise?"

In Riften - you could seduce the guard to get into Anuriel's room... or maybe talk to Saerlund, the son of Jarl Laila Law-Giver, who's an Imperial supporter. I'm not sure how much you would want to edit the Civil War quest, but there could be an optional objective to talk to him for ways into her room? You could either seduce him somewhere else and then go in with him, or go in, and then comment on such a nice, empty bed....

As an optional, longer part for Raerik on the Stormcloak side, there is a quest from Bothela in the Hag's Cure shop to take a potion to him. I think that quest is already solutioned, since when you give it to him you can see just what the effects of the potion are. Possibly, if you haven't done that already, you could use that, or if you have already done it, we could have an option to ask for an encore, if he still has any left, etc.

Question, does anyone know if ghosts of specific NPC's work? Specifically I am wondering about Katria from Lost to the Ages quest, exploring all those dwemer ruins with her. She looks like a normal NPC but blue and transparent. So if sexlab triggers will she get naked and just look blue and transparent while naked as well?

She was always one of the more interesting NPC's I thought and would love to add her but I have no clue if it is even possible.

- Having played the Sisterhood of Dibella mod I was surprised there wasn't any followup with him or his wife at all. Possibly an option to choose him, her (for male or lesbian PCs) or a three way group encounter?

For the Imperials and Stormcloak lines, I'll add my earlier suggestion - when taking the forged orders to the opposing camp, if not wearing enemy colors you are asked why. Maybe have two different dialog options, either "its easier to sneak through not wearing a uniform, easier to play the already paid for whore" or "I stole some enemy uniforms to sneak through .. but you wouldn't believe what I had to do to get them. If I show you, could I get a raise?"

In Riften - you could seduce the guard to get into Anuriel's room... or maybe talk to Saerlund, the son of Jarl Laila Law-Giver, who's an Imperial supporter. I'm not sure how much you would want to edit the Civil War quest, but there could be an optional objective to talk to him for ways into her room? You could either seduce him somewhere else and then go in with him, or go in, and then comment on such a nice, empty bed....

As an optional, longer part for Raerik on the Stormcloak side, there is a quest from Bothela in the Hag's Cure shop to take a potion to him. I think that quest is already solutioned, since when you give it to him you can see just what the effects of the potion are. Possibly, if you haven't done that already, you could use that, or if you have already done it, we could have an option to ask for an encore, if he still has any left, etc.

Yeah, the Raerek thing was added by Bromm a long time ago. As for the others, I'll see about it.

Question, does anyone know if ghosts of specific NPC's work? Specifically I am wondering about Katria from Lost to the Ages quest, exploring all those dwemer ruins with her. She looks like a normal NPC but blue and transparent. So if sexlab triggers will she get naked and just look blue and transparent while naked as well?

She was always one of the more interesting NPC's I thought and would love to add her but I have no clue if it is even possible.

Ghost NPCs like Katria work exactly the same as any other NPC, the only difference is they have the ghost effect applied to their body mesh and whatever equipment they wear. There won't be any technical issues from starting a SexLab animation with Katria, though one has to wonder how exactly do you have sex with an ethereal form? :P But then again, ghosts can hurt you too so I'm sure the lore explains ghosts somewhere.

Ghost NPCs like Katria work exactly the same as any other NPC, the only difference is they have the ghost effect applied to their body mesh and whatever equipment they wear. There won't be any technical issues from starting a SexLab animation with Katria, though one has to wonder how exactly do you have sex with an ethereal form? :PBut then again, ghosts can hurt you too so I'm sure the lore explains ghosts somewhere.

Ok cool thanks, as for the bolded part that was going to be the main focus of the Solution "quest" I was going to write for her. Involving her as a ghost but things change to a point. Since as you state ghosts can hurt you so they have to be able to interact with the living to a point and for her... well things get interesting. Will see if it works out as well when I get to writing it as it does in my head right now and if others agree. :)