SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Guest kimyuseung

I currently ran into a problem with this mod. When ever I load into a save game, it crashes right away. It began when I tried having sex with Lurbuk to gain access into the orc tribes, the game crashed. Okay, no big deal, but when ever I try to load my save, the games crashes right away. When I uninstall the mod, the crashes stop so I'm pretty sure that this mod it causing the crashes. I also tried using the older v2 and the game still crashes. I'm really hoping for someone to help me cause I consider SL Solutions a must have for me. Thanks.

Try uninstalling Solutions and triggering a SexLab scene with any other mod, then save when the animation finishes. Let me know if that works without crashes.

That did the trick. Thanks for the near instant help. Though now I'm kinda worries that this will happen again. Any idea as to what caused this problem in the first place?

I currently ran into a problem with this mod. When ever I load into a save game, it crashes right away. It began when I tried having sex with Lurbuk to gain access into the orc tribes, the game crashed. Okay, no big deal, but when ever I try to load my save, the games crashes right away. When I uninstall the mod, the crashes stop so I'm pretty sure that this mod it causing the crashes. I also tried using the older v2 and the game still crashes. I'm really hoping for someone to help me cause I consider SL Solutions a must have for me. Thanks.

Try uninstalling Solutions and triggering a SexLab scene with any other mod, then save when the animation finishes. Let me know if that works without crashes.

That did the trick. Thanks for the near instant help. Though now I'm kinda worries that this will happen again. Any idea as to what caused this problem in the first place?

That wasn't even intended to fix your issue! :o It was just so I could get confirmation on whether it was Solutions that caused your problem, or if it was another SexLab mod that just happened to do something bad when Solutions started a SexLab scene.

Well, since you got it working without crashes now, presumably with Solutions installed, can you try a couple more Solutions events and see if they work without bricking your saves? Beggars and drunks are two easy-to-find events you can test with.

Also, are you using the 1.60 Alpha of the framework, by any chance?

Guest kimyuseung

That wasn't even intended to fix your issue! :o It was just so I could get confirmation on whether it was Solutions that caused your problem, or if it was another SexLab mod that just happened to do something bad when Solutions started a SexLab scene.

Well, since you got it working without crashes now, presumably with Solutions installed, can you try a couple more Solutions events and see if they work without bricking your saves? Beggars and drunks are two easy-to-find events you can test with.

Also, are you using the 1.60 Alpha of the framework, by any chance?

lol So far I've only encountered the "old orc" which worked fine. Will continue testing other events when encountered. Nope, I'm currently using SL Framework v 1.59c.

nutluck, on 02 Mar 2015 - 9:46 PM

I remembered your comment about erring on the side of including possibly already done quests, but since I didn't entirely like the treatment of the one already done I thought I'd comment on it.  Could also lead to more discussion that might be helpful to the author.

Re: Mistwatch, no it isn't likely that a guy would forget his wife, without a little magic involved.  In a few other places, gratuitous sex is reason enough.  Eh.

For the ones included in Amor Adv. I'm generally for including them, especially for those without that mod. I just like mentioning because trying to mod an NPC already modded I understand is tricky, and meshing the two mods so they work together better would just be better for all, I think.

Selvani's quest... I guess I'd like it to end outside the cave, and then add in your lines. Not sure how easy that would be. Tag her as a follower for a bit?

A further thought occurs to me for Yngol Barrow.  I think the shopkeeper makes a comment about wanting a share if you find anything there. Probably as a joke.  Perhaps if you return to her with the dungeon completed you could have an option to give her items (like you do with followers) though I'm not sure what the reward would be, besides more sex. Possibly use her house as a player house? I first thought you could get some of the value of the items you give her in gold, but have it not count against her merchant gold amount but that doesn't seem like a good benefit. And probably a scripting issue.  And now another thought... would "Solutions" be possible where we help out people that also happen to be shopkeepers, and get a small portion of their income like the marriage system does? (or should I just get one of the multiple spouse mods and marry a few people?)

@karlpaws by all means keep posting and talking, it is good. I agree it likely helps wraith if nothing else see different view points. Hell it would be nice if others did there own take on some stuff too. I am also all up for debating what fits and doesn't, since this mod is for everyone.

Like with Mistwatch I just can't see that working but I wouldn't object to that option being installed as well for those that do. I trying to stick to what to do seems common sense plausible even if highly unlikely.

Just like I started writing dialogue as well, it is not great but it hopefully helps Wraith have a better starting place and inspires him to come up with cool stuff. I figure I use enough mods on this site I should help where I can.

As for Selvani if I am not mistake I believe she despawns once she leaves the dungeon. I could be wrong but I thought she did. I just know unlike some of the other NPC's I have never seen her again in the game.

Regarding Rannveig's Fast: I know it was a popular request, but it's not something I'll be doing for now. I just did the quest for the first time, and it became immediately apparent that the situation is already optimal to be handled by a rape mod like Defeat or Submit, considering Sild attacks the player at the end of his dialogue. I might still design something for this encounter when I'm finished with other suggestions, but for the time being, I'm staying away from working on content that can be reasonably handled by other mods.

In unrelated news, new version should be available either later today or tomorrow.

Yeah I agree on Rannveig's Fast, that is why it wasn't on my list. I thought about it but I couldn't come up with a way where a dialogue option would work with that one, beyond as Wraith mentioned Defeat combat rape.

Cool to hear about the new update, looking forward to the new content added, what ever it might be. :)

Good to see this mod isn't dead, always liked it. I was wondering if you had plans to add the options for J'zargo in winterhold. He has dialogue to become his plaything but it wasn't ever finished beyond that.

A couple of pages back I offered some suggests on the college, you could check them out and offer alternatives or more suggestions.

Good to see this mod isn't dead, always liked it. I was wondering if you had plans to add the options for J'zargo in winterhold. He has dialogue to become his plaything but it wasn't ever finished beyond that.

The plaything dialogue J'zargo had was scrapped as it was far too complex for the scope of the mod. J'zargo now has a much simpler dialogue tree with a daily cooldown.

A couple of pages back I offered some suggests on the college, you could check them out and offer alternatives or more suggestions.

I must have missed that. I see you mentioned the college in this post but that only contains suggestions for the Companions. Can you link me to the correct post?

The plaything dialogue J'zargo had was scrapped as it was far too complex for the scope of the mod. J'zargo now has a much simpler dialogue tree with a daily cooldown.

I must have missed that. I see you mentioned the college in this post but that only contains suggestions for the Companions. Can you link me to the correct post?

It was a older post over a month ago. It was before I started offering dialogue write up's.

But I only had a single suggestion which I think is in the game. I sometimes forget what all I have suggested I just remembered doing the mages college and having a suggestion for him but couldn't remember what.

Version 3.1.3 released.

- New content: Convince Vantus Loreius or the guard to deal with Cicero and his wagon.
- New content: During 'In My Time of Need', you can persuade the guard to let the Alik'r prisoner free without paying the fine.
- Added optional MCM toggle for text notifications at the end of a scene.
- If enabled, text notifications will now also display in the console log.

I am unable to reproduce your issues in version 3.1.2. If you're still running 3.1.1, updating to the latest version should solve the problem as a bugfix is included for this exact thing.

However, if you have 3.1.2 and still have this bug, let me know and I'll look further into it.

I'm using version 3.1.2 and I was still getting that bug. I checked to make sure, before I reported it.

Please try sqv ssv2system in the console and look for a line that contains ::ALovelyLetterRelationship_var = X. (it should be near the top, you'll need to use PageUp to navigate the console output) Let me know what value you have for X.

I also got the problem with "Love Triangle" not progressing, using ver 3.2.2, so there must be something with it.

This is not the same problem other people are reporting, nor is it specific enough to allow me to do any debugging at all. Where specifically are you unable to progress the quest?

The value I have for "x" at the end of that line is set to "2".

Minor bug report: When you talk to Hadvar about joining the Legion, the PC's dialogue and Hadvar's response don't match.

PC: "I'll join if you give me a good time, handsome. (Sex)" [DIAL:xx000D72]

Hadvar: "I can't speak for all our members, but I guess it would be no harm in giving you a little sampling."

I believe the PC originally had a dialogue saying they'd join if he could show the Legion men were good in bed but it was changed since then and Hadvar's response didn't change to compensate.

Not sure if this is of a level where you find it of any importance, but I loaded the lastest version in tes5Edit and saw some dialog stuff where spelling changed from USKP were overridden with vanilla and and USKP changed some conditions for the thief mugging branch. Here's the FormIDs for all the entries I found.

000653F9
00078B12
000E0B8A
000B191D
000E17B1

000B815E modified conditions

How is the Painted Cow event supposed to work? After I talked to the farmer and said I'd go offer myself to the giants, the farmer agreed and said to come back afterwards and he'd reward me. I then ran to the nearest giant camp that I knew of and the giants there killed me the moment I ran up to them. Was a quest supposed to start maybe?

The value I have for "x" at the end of that line is set to "2".

That's odd, not the value I was expecting. Can you try again with 3.1.3 and confirm if you still get the dialogue options with NPCs that aren't Sven?

Not sure if this is of a level where you find it of any importance, but I loaded the lastest version in tes5Edit and saw some dialog stuff where spelling changed from USKP were overridden with vanilla and and USKP changed some conditions for the thief mugging branch. Here's the FormIDs for all the entries I found.

000653F9

00078B12

000E0B8A

000B191D

000E17B1

000B815E modified conditions

Yes, I'm aware of the USKP discrepancies, and I've fixed a few in the past to match the unofficial fixes. I'm considering making USKP a hard dependency to avoid these issues in the future.

Have you considered making a solution for Hired Thugs (the ones that come after you after you steal something) yet?

Those attack the player on sight, I'm not too keen on completely rewriting their behavior just to make a solution out of it.

How is the Painted Cow event supposed to work? After I talked to the farmer and said I'd go offer myself to the giants, the farmer agreed and said to come back afterwards and he'd reward me. I then ran to the nearest giant camp that I knew of and the giants there killed me the moment I ran up to them. Was a quest supposed to start maybe?

Yes, it's supposed to start a quest, but it doesn't always because the painted cow encounter sometimes spawns in weird places and the world encounter doesn't give a valid location for a giant camp. I have no idea how to fix this.

Yes, it's supposed to start a quest, but it doesn't always because the painted cow encounter sometimes spawns in weird places and the world encounter doesn't give a valid location for a giant camp. I have no idea how to fix this.

Ah ok, that was probably it then. I ran into the farmer on the road between Riverwood and the Honningbrew Meadery, so the closest giant camp was a fair ways off. 

Have you considered making a solution for Hired Thugs (the ones that come after you after you steal something) yet?

Those attack the player on sight, I'm not too keen on completely rewriting their behavior just to make a solution out of it.

The only way i could see doing it is have them attack as normal but not kill and then have a dialogue kick in after. With that said thought I think this would likely work better as a add on to defeat or one of the slavery mods. In fact I think SD+ has something in about the thugs taking you to who hired them who then becomes your master.