SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Succubus Heart can be used as a roundabout way to get skills out of your sex, in that with it your health/magicka/stamina goes up from having sex and you can then spend it (and a new resource, HeartXP) on skills to increase their rank.

College Days kinda does this for magic schools, in that each time you have sex with your instructuors the school they teach goes up one notch.

Be aware that College Days last time I checked didn't put (Sex) or the like on dialogues that lead to sex, which can lead to uncomfortable situations, like ending up snuggling tolfdir in the middle of a frozen tundra, not good if you have Frostfall active!

My next set of suggestion for Tel Mithryn for the Dragonborn DLC

From the Ashes

When Talvas runs to you in a panic after the first time you leave the main tower. He will have several dialogue options, with this one there is a new one which will change this from being a combat encounter.

You - Perhaps we can reason with it to leave peacefully.

Talvas - I don't care, just get rid of it. (he runs inside like in vanilla, the difference is not the Ash Guardian is not hostile when you approach it and can talk to it instead)

Talk to Ash Guardian

You - Talvas did not mean to summon you the way he did, please return from where you came.

Ash - *howls and uses powerful winds to rip at your clothes, reaching forward to strip you naked* (which starts sex with it, once the sex is finish the guardian disappears, leaving you talk to Talvas as if you had solved it in vanilla)

A New Debt

Once you are told by Mogrul that you have Drovas debt you have a new way to pay off the debt. I have a simple idea and a complicated one for this quest. Not sure how easy the complicated one would be to do, it is to me more immersive but might to to hard to do.

Simple solution

You - I don't have the gold, perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement?

Mogrul - What do you have in mind?

You - How about I let you fuck me and you forget the debt, you will never collect it all and this way you save face and get to collect something.

Mogrul - Alright fine, but don't expect me to be gentle and I'm fucking you right in front of everyone so they know. (leads to rough sex right there, counts as debt is paid)

Complicated solution

You - I don't have the gold, perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement?

Mogrul - What do you have in mind?

You - How about I let you fuck me and you forget the debt, you will never collect it all and this way you save face and get to collect something.

Mogrul - Do you take me for a fool? No one is worth one thousand gold.

You - Ok how about I have sex with you a few times?

Mogrul - Tell you what, I will knock off one hundred gold each time I get to fuck you until it is paid off. Oh and don't expect to enjoy this either. (lets you pay the debt off slowly over 10 times, but otherwise like above)

Old Friends

When in the tower and you rescue Niyya you can ask her for a extra reward before she leaves.

You - I played on killing Ildari but not to make her suffer, that seems a bit harsh.

Niyya - She deserves a lot worse, but if that is not reason enough to do it. I am sure I can offer you something to make it worth your while.

You - What do you have in mind?

Niyya - Let me show you. (which leads to sex before she leaves the like in vanilla)

Again there wasn't many that had situations that felt like sex would fit in. With how Neloth talks I just can't see him bribing with sex or demanding it, as I think he would see the PC as unworthy. So these where to me the only ones that fit.

I will do the main DLC quest next which will be the last of the quests in the game. Least that I am aware of.

I think there's a mod that does that already. I can't remember which, but I remember using it once. IIRC, it was kinda buggy.

There is a mod that does that already, I forget what it is called off the top of my head. Though I am not sure it is still in development though nor am I am sure it was ever fully finished.

Guys. I mentioned it in that very post. Its called SexLab Trainers and its buggy and kinda sketchy in general. Hence the idea of incorporating it here, since it seems to fall well into the purview of things this mod already does.

I think there's a mod that does that already. I can't remember which, but I remember using it once. IIRC, it was kinda buggy.

There is a mod that does that already, I forget what it is called off the top of my head. Though I am not sure it is still in development though nor am I am sure it was ever fully finished.

Guys. I mentioned it in that very post. Its called SexLab Trainers and its buggy and kinda sketchy in general. Hence the idea of incorporating it here, since it seems to fall well into the purview of things this mod already does.

I guess I should actually read a post before responding. :)

I'll one up ya, with a link

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/661-sexlab-trainers/

I used to use this mod.  (Was made by Bromm, so it might roll into Solutions just fine).  I skipped it when I had to re-install and now use the Sexlab Util mod instead. It has an option to learn skills (the learn spell doesn't seem to work) which you can set to once, 1 second, 3, or until end of sex (which can lead to some rapid, early leveling if you want).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/236-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

It seems to only teach you skills where the NPC is higher than you, similar to trainers and needing to find the master trainers to advance in the upper ranks.

My next set of suggestion for Tel Mithryn for the Dragonborn DLC

Again there wasn't many that had situations that felt like sex would fit in. With how Neloth talks I just can't see him bribing with sex or demanding it, as I think he would see the PC as unworthy. So these where to me the only ones that fit.

I will do the main DLC quest next which will be the last of the quests in the game. Least that I am aware of.

He does slap a spell on you, then have you run around until it does something... could always have a "naughty" side with spells he wants to test in ... other ways.

Most of his quests do involve getting things, so a Solution might not be applicable, but at least that one spell could have an alternate means of "getting wet".

It's the worst kind of bug... intermittent. I've tried it I think maybe five times in different games, and only once did it happen where they started wandering off.

Other mods that I've seen it happen with (also intermittent) are SD+ and, IIRC, QAYL.

It might be caused by which NPC you're talking to. These groups always have a leader which controls the behavior of the group, and the other NPCs merely have an AI package to follow the leader. If you talk to the leader, then the other NPCs will stand nearby, but if you talk to one of the followers, the leader will potentially run off while the follower is stuck talking with you.

I don't know how exactly it is done but it should be doable. I know with both submit and defeat the mods will pull the NPC's in and have them stand around and wait. With defeat they often will laugh and point while waiting or cheer. Might want to ask one of those mod authors exactly what it is if you don't know since they do it. Just a FYI.

It is definitely doable with AI packages, just not something I'm keen on doing, as disaster tends to follow whenever I try to implement those. :P If it starts becoming a more common complaint, I'll see about working on a fix.

this mod is awesome! I just downloaded it and i've already found so many on my own trouble shooting other mods :D

I absolutely love the orc stronghold idea of gaining their trust by being their fuck toy, is there anyway that you can expand on it? 

for example when your first selecting your hours they can fuck you at the beginning, can you add an option for less than 6 hours? dialogue would go something like

player: 6 hours is a little long isn't it? You can take me anytime you like. (sets time to 1-2 hours)

orc: oh really? you must love the taste of orc cock.

player: you bet!

or

player: oh yeah, big ones and lots of them (allows gangbang scenes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also when your in the village when you talk to any of the orcs and its been under the hour of choice (1-2, 6, 8, 12, etc) they say something along the lines of

orc: think you can go again plaything?

player: always

or right after

player: I can keep going! dont stop!

orc: I'm gonna leave you gaping

--------------------------------------------------

orc chief

able to go up to the orc chief at anytime for a sex scene

Player: Does the chief want to play with his favorite toy?

orc: Time to find out why im the chief (use chair/throne animations)

and thats all i can think of for now, sorry about the cheesy dialogue my writing gets a little sloppy when im...in a state

Awesome mod! My fav Sexlab mod to date. Thank you.

I have one question and one suggestion. I will start with the question - I can't find the animal seller. I spent last 2-3 hours cruising along main roads both with less and more than 1000 gold in inventory. No luck. What I am doing wrong?

And a little suggestion - we all know that Sibbi Black-Briar is a fine purveyor of beautiful female bodies. Maybe you can add the encounter, where PC can be hired by Maven or Sibbi himself to give him some good time regularly for a fee? He also might get a bit short-tempered if he get to know you are having fun with someone else.

And thank you a lot, again.

I had an idea along the line of "quest that all beggars/drunks have", a "quest that all bards have"; before you get famous you can maybe act as a rockstar groupie to the bard and sleep with them, but once you get famous (becoming hailed as Dragonborn won't make you famous all over, maybe that'll unlock Lynly in Ivarstead for it, but few people know you're the dragonborn until you say it, so probably become Thane of the hold the bard is singing in to unlock that bard, slay Alduin to unlock them all) then the tables turn and it's the bards that are the groupies, wanting to tell your stories and document your adventures, and they'll offer to sleep with you if you'll give them some inspiration. Needless to say becoming Thane of Solitude just became very rewarding...

I can't find the animal seller. I spent last 2-3 hours cruising along main roads both with less and more than 1000 gold in inventory. No luck. What I am doing wrong?

These are not new NPCs if that's what you're thinking, they're just the regular horse / dog seller NPCs. The new dialogue is available if you try to buy without having enough gold.

Sorry, but this mod made me murder someone again. :P Not a city this time, and just to fix a small issue.

The quest with getting Vanus Lorius to fix Cicero's broken wheel went fine, I went through it then decided to ask him to follow me somewhere, wanting to head inside his house for a bed, but his house was locked. I talked to him again to get to "let's do it here" and he started the dialogue from the beginning as if I never talked to him in the first place. No big issue, went through it again, had the sex scene right there infront of his wife, went back to Cicero, started heading back to Whiterun... and then I noticed Lorious was still following me. Figuring I had to repeat the sex scene I tried talking to him, but at that point he could no longer be conversed with to do anything but say to tell cicero his wagon will be fixed. I think you can guess what happened to him. Maybe Cuwe will fix Cicero's wagon?

Sorry, but this mod made me murder someone again. :P Not a city this time, and just to fix a small issue.

The quest with getting Vanus Lorius to fix Cicero's broken wheel went fine, I went through it then decided to ask him to follow me somewhere, wanting to head inside his house for a bed, but his house was locked. I talked to him again to get to "let's do it here" and he started the dialogue from the beginning as if I never talked to him in the first place. No big issue, went through it again, had the sex scene right there infront of his wife, went back to Cicero, started heading back to Whiterun... and then I noticed Lorious was still following me. Figuring I had to repeat the sex scene I tried talking to him, but at that point he could no longer be conversed with to do anything but say to tell cicero his wagon will be fixed. I think you can guess what happened to him. Maybe Cuwe will fix Cicero's wagon?

He was just so enthralled by your sexual prowess that he's decided to follow you around like a puppy from now on.

You should get together with Mjoll and share stories about your stalkers.

I see what the problem is, fixing.

At this rate, by the time you've finished helping me fix the mod's bugs, your Skyrim will have a population of zero. :P

So, uh, I found another one like the previous guy.

When Challenger appears once you've gotten a good magic skill and you can offer to fuck him, he follows you, you only get the opportunity to say that this is a good spot if you take him through a zone change, if you do it behind the inn instead of inside it the dialogue starts over again, you can then have sex and then... he keeps following you. At this point when I talked to him I finally got the "this looks like a good spot" as he now had normal NPC dialogue, but I didn't want to redo the sex scene, so ofcourse I murdered him. It's my usual solution, but it's funny that the solution to the Solution is the vanilla way of doing the encounter. :P

Ok guys this is it, the last of the quests for the Dragonborn DLC for the main quest. After this other than maybe going back to some early quest to expand on them this will be it for suggestions from me.

Dragonborn

Once you go to the Northern Maiden you have another way to convince them to take you to Solstheim. This goes with vanilla as there is two dialogue with the captain depending if you have met the cultist yet or not.

Before you encounter the cultist.

You - I don't have 250 gold but perhaps we can work out a trade, since your going there anyways.

Gjalund - Hmm well I have been at sea for awhile and you are a pretty little thing. Tell you what, if you warm my cabin on the voyage you can catch a ride to Solstheim.

You - Ok you got a deal. (leads to sex)

You - No way. (ends the conversation, meaning you have to talk to him again to get the vanilla options.)

After you encounter the cultist

You - I need you to take me to Solstheim. People are trying to kill me from there and I need to find out why.

Gjalund - I already told you, I'm not going back there and even if you could convince me. There is no way my men would go, they would mutiny.

You - Surely there is some way you can convince them to go.

Gjalund - Well if they had some entertainment on the voyage that might be enough to convince them and me.

You - Let me guess, you want me to be the entertainment?

Gjalund - Haha, what can I say. We have been at sea for awhile, anyway that's my offer take it or lead it.

You - Sounds like fun to me. (leads to sex)

You - Fine, lets get this over with. (leads to sex)

You - No way, how about just you?

Gjalund - Well if you are willing to pay normal passage so I can give the men a bonus and warm my bed that could work. So 250 gold and your pussy and you got a deal.

You - Alright you got a deal. (leads to sex)

You - No way, I am not paying you to fuck me. (ends conversation)

The Temple of Miraak

At the end when Miraak confronts you he has a bit of added dialogue at the end. If you choose to activate it.

Miraak - "Send him/her back where he/she came from. He/She can await my arrival with the rest of Tamriel."(vanilla dialogue, normally this triggers you being returned home, instead you have dialogue options)

You - ... (you say nothing and the vanilla send you home happens)

You - Ha! You don't scare me.

Miraak - Don't I? *casts something at you that causes you to be unable to move, turns to the seekers* Punish this welp before returning them. (leads to the 4 seekers raping the character. Bonus if you have a cast effect from Miraak)

The Fate of the Skaal

After you finish this and talk to Storn and he tells you all is free, you can go back and talk to Frea for a special reward.

You - You're people are free now.

Frea - Thanks to you, I would like to show you our gratitude. Come with me and share my furs with me.

You - No thank you. (ends this)

You - I would love too. (counts as if you had started sex and said lets go somewhere private, talk to her again at any point and say this looks good enough to start the sex)

Once finished you can return to Frea for more.

You - How are things my snow princess.

Frea - I am no such thing, but we are fine. Thanks to you.

You - You are more beautiful than any princess and as fair as fresh fallen snow. So to me you are my snow princess.

Frea - I see you are as skilled with words as you are in battle, I am yours for the taking. (which leads to sex like above.)

That is it, I couldn't really find any other good spots to add sex in this one.

I found another one, I'm starting to think it may be something in the mod that got broken at some point.

During joing the thieves guild, I tried to make Bersi Honey-Hand pay with sex, then asked him to follow so we could go to his bed. We go down, and the dialogue repeats, and this time I do it here, we have sex, and quest updates and I get the gold and papyrus message... and Bersi is still following, and nothing in his dialogues could do it here, only start the dialogue over again. Now this is a quest important NPC and a vendor so I couldn't murder him (sadface) so I had to reload when I entered Pawned Prawn and this time just do it right here... upon when we teleported to his bed. I'm going to make sure to do that for all NPCs from now on, it seems the follow system is broken, either inherently or due to a mod conflict. Anyone else seeing these things or just me? Other mods with follow mechanics I have is Submit's dialogue system and Radiant Prostitution (and Untamed for creatures, but that has a follower system), if there's a conflict I'm pinning it on RP.

I found another one, I'm starting to think it may be something in the mod that got broken at some point.

During joing the thieves guild, I tried to make Bersi Honey-Hand pay with sex, then asked him to follow so we could go to his bed. We go down, and the dialogue repeats, and this time I do it here, we have sex, and quest updates and I get the gold and papyrus message... and Bersi is still following, and nothing in his dialogues could do it here, only start the dialogue over again. Now this is a quest important NPC and a vendor so I couldn't murder him (sadface) so I had to reload when I entered Pawned Prawn and this time just do it right here... upon when we teleported to his bed. I'm going to make sure to do that for all NPCs from now on, it seems the follow system is broken, either inherently or due to a mod conflict. Anyone else seeing these things or just me? Other mods with follow mechanics I have is Submit's dialogue system and Radiant Prostitution (and Untamed for creatures, but that has a follower system), if there's a conflict I'm pinning it on RP.

I've seen this once with Vantus Loreius.  Usually I choose the "right here" option, but for some reason I chose the "follow" option and he did what you described (followed like a lap dog after the deed).  Maybe they're just really grateful?  :P   I don't use RP (or untamed), so that is not the conflict (if there is one).  I do use Submit, but never had an issue with it's follow mechanic.  That doesn't mean there isn't a conflict, but if there is, it's a one-way conflict.