Sorry to be a pain but what page explains all the level features and stuff for your patched versions please? 

There really isn't one comprehensive page with all details on all features...

Here, you can read some of this stuff for now written on describing the MCM menu and ask additional questions if you have any:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1241946

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/?p=1241882

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/page-36?do=findComment&comment=1303993

Sorry to be a pain but what page explains all the level features and stuff for your patched versions please? 

Here, you can read some of this stuff for now written on describing the MCM menu and ask additional questions if you have any:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40916-deviously-enslaved-v104-1715/page-36?do=findComment&comment=1303993

Thanks for the info makes sense now, I was just in Whiterun with no weapon out nor a collar on, yet I got "pushed down" by a slave and raped haha. I couldn't figure out why as I did have no collar or any slave stuff on.

Another question I do have though, I assume the that it actually was this mod and not cursed loot that made this attack happen? I notice when I get "pushed down" my hands go to a bind state with no actual bindings on? Then X animation plays a random sex scene from my animations?

Thanks for the info makes sense now, I was just in Whiterun with no weapon out nor a collar on, yet I got "pushed down" by a slave and raped haha. I couldn't figure out why as I did have no collar or any slave stuff on.

Another question I do have though, I assume the that it actually was this mod and not cursed loot that made this attack happen? I notice when I get "pushed down" my hands go to a bind state with no actual bindings on? Then X animation plays a random sex scene from my animations?

Turn on debug and trigger it again and post the log and I can tell you which mod caused it, but unless you have a slave mod I don't know of, or slaverun reloaded which I haven't fully tested, DE shouldn't let you get attacked by a slave, unless that slave is naked, and no restraints, only slave in name/faction, and then they should still be able to attack you but not enslave you (I think, bad memory).

DE doesn't bind the player before sex (could probably add that now that I think about it), only before enslavement, so sounds like Cursed loot. I know cursed loot ignores if slaves are animated with zaz poses, so it might ignore slave distinguishes too.

10O doesn't seem to recognize if the character is currently under Prison Overhaul 'control'. Fairly sure previous versions used to, but seem to be getting approaches when in stocks,etc..

Yep, I noticed that last night too, on my todo list of fixes.

----

I haven't really dug deep into finding it yet, but last night I found an odd bug where my player reached level 3 vulnerability without the required parts. Character wearing collar, arm/leg bindings and boots.

lvl 3 requires one or more of the following, none of which should have been active on the character: Armbinder, player in zaz furniture, player has zazKeywordEffectOffsetAnim.

I think my character was just bugged and still had the offsetanim keyword, but if anyone else gets lvl 3 without armbinder or being in furniture, please let me know what they were wearing and if removing any one item fixed it for you.

I had no idea someone was continuing to update this. Should make your own page. =D I might tinker with yours, if it's been updated. I like the vulnerability thing, and that it reacts to being coated in cum.

I had no idea someone was continuing to update this. Should make your own page. =D I might tinker with yours, if it's been updated. I like the vulnerability thing, and that it reacts to being coated in cum.

By all means, if you make changes other users might appreciate feel free to add to project.

esp changes are the only thing that aren't easily merged, I suggest you wait until I test this build and release before you make changes there, however.

By all means, if you make changes other users might appreciate feel free to add to project.

esp changes are the only thing that aren't easily merged, I suggest you wait until I test this build and release before you make changes there, however.

You've got the creation kit working?

I meant install and test by 'tinker'. xD Sorry, I can be as clear as mud sometimes.

Oh my bad, Too eager to get someone else to do the tedious work it seems :P

So long as the files are installed to the actual directory, going around Mod organizer entirely, the compiler can find them and the CK can read them for property edits.

So right now I have both NMM and MO installed and all DE files are mixed in with the rest of the scripts required for DE to work. It works, but a massive pain in the ass to keep updated, especially with the upcoming DDi/DDx changes.

Sitting on untested changes to fix wolfclub, POx, slaverun reloaded and more slavetat stuff, but since none of these issues are critical ( wolfclub issue can be avoided by installing but not enabling wolfclub, POx can be avoided by turning off DE while in prison, slaverun reloaded is the same) I thought I would hold back and test stuff first before releasing it, since I've been releasing too many bugged releases in the past.

I meant install and test by 'tinker'. xD Sorry, I can be as clear as mud sometimes.

Oh my bad, Too eager to get someone else to do the tedious work it seems :P

So long as the files are installed to the actual directory, going around Mod organizer entirely, the compiler can find them and the CK can read them for property edits.

So right now I have both NMM and MO installed and all DE files are mixed in with the rest of the scripts required for DE to work. It works, but a massive pain in the ass to keep updated, especially with the upcoming DDi/DDx changes.

Sitting on untested changes to fix wolfclub, POx, slaverun reloaded and more slavetat stuff, but since none of these issues are critical ( wolfclub issue can be avoided by installing but not enabling wolfclub, POx can be avoided by turning off DE while in prison, slaverun reloaded is the same) I thought I would hold back and test stuff first before releasing it, since I've been releasing too many bugged releases in the past.

Very reasonable.

I take it back, If I release it to you, and the fixes don't work, the same workarounds should apply so no difference.

It will, however, confirm or deny if this change to the wolfclub code fixes anything, which is sorta important. That and my game is kinda buggy right now, animations are jumpy, parts of the floor are missing, sexlab animations are sometimes delayed and the armbinder animation keeps getting stuck. You guys can probably bug test DE better with a less buggy skyrim.

So this, compared to 10.0 (retro renaming of 10O since it was mostly stable with a few workarounds) has the following changes:

Changed code for wolfclub as fix for not-so-soft dependancy, if it doesn't work let me know I'll just revert to 9.7.5 code instead, which works for most people.

• Grooovus tattoos have been added to the slavetat list, both his original and second batch, but not the tribal tats from Mirror's edge
  • SLUTS tattoos should now count (untested)
  • POx detection should now correctly detect if you're in jail even if you only have PO and not POx (no idea why you wouldn't get the patch though)
  • Slaverun has been depreciated, functionality should still work but switching over to slaverun reloaded for all future developments
  • Slaverun reloaded detection is untested but should work, enslavement is not yet working (need to test if I can start the quest easily enough)
  • MCM tweaks

SLUTS detection, for DE to stay quiet, is not in yet because I'm not sure which faction to use and too many quests to check for. For now turn DE off.

I've noticed a curious bug that I haven't solved yet where some slavetats don't count as vulnerable while the player is in chastity. This is intented for one tattoo: groovus belt belly, but the rest should still be visible and should count for vulnerability, not sure why they don't yet. Let me know if there are other odd cases where it doesn't count.

Does anyone know how the game detects if you're wearing a wizard robe from the college? I haven't found the dialogue in CK, but I want to use the same detection as a weapon protection (if the player is wearing a wizard robe, should be considered as dangerous as a sword in my opinion, since EVERYONE in skyrim knows about those robes)

I don't know if it's my end, but this new arousal code doesn't seem to trigger sexlab arousal redux to set a starting value, so when you check arousal of all nearby NPC it starts as -2 for the first 2-10 minutes you sit there in the zone. I think fishburger just optimized it so that it won't bother setting the arousal until it's needed, but checking the faction as compared to the function doesn't set it, anyone else seeing the same thing? For now, -2 has been added as an option since 0 is above the default value, if you want arousal checking to be turned off turn it to -2.

As always, if DE is getting in the way of a mod when it shouldn't (whether it's a bug or I haven't gotten to that mod yet) remember you can turn DE off for that part, which is ligher on the CPU than leaving it on but quiet anyway.

Save cleaning might not be required, so far the only change I made that hasn't switched over seems to be the mod name in MCM. If it bugs you clean your save.

Edit: there is one minor "bug" with slavetats. The next version of slavetats will have an event that fires every time the tattoos change, which I'm waiting to put in as soon as it releases, because it would mean we don't have to check tattoos more than every time they change. Right now, in order to prevent tattoo detection from happening everytime we have a valid NPC we check it with the equipment, so if you change a tattoo the mod shouldn't check and notice unless 1)player changed armor 2)entered/exited zaz furniture 3)target is a slaver. Work around is change some part of your equipment until the next slavetats release.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v10.0.1 full).7z

With 10.0.1; deactivate wolfrun, but leave the others?

I assumed Wolfclub was the only issue since several users said wolfclub scripts added fixed their issues.

If you think any of the other mods are causing similar problems let me know.

I'll deactivate maris, slaverun, and mistaken in addition to wolfrun.

Does anyone know how the game detects if you're wearing a wizard robe from the college? I haven't found the dialogue in CK, but I want to use the same detection as a weapon protection (if the player is wearing a wizard robe, should be considered as dangerous as a sword in my opinion, since EVERYONE in skyrim knows about those robes)

I'm no modder and don't know what this returns exactly but would this work:

GetWornForm - Actor

Returns the form of the item worn with the specified slotMask. (This function requires SKSE)

Form Function GetWornForm(int slotMask) native

; Obtain the player's currently equipped cuirass
Armor Cuirass = Game.GetPlayer().GetWornForm(0x00000004) as Armor

Can someone else check their game for suspended stacks relating to crde. 

tkr2euT.jpg

Most of them seem to be "crdeSexStartCatch" which I believe is something to do with the "Trigger after all sex" setting? Which I have enabled. 

Edit: I did update from 10.0 to 10.1 today without clean saving so MAYBE that's the problem

Can someone else check their game for suspended stacks relating to crde. 

tkr2euT.jpg

Most of them seem to be "crdeSexStartCatch" which I believe is something to do with the "Trigger after all sex" setting? Which I have enabled. 

Edit: I did update from 10.0 to 10.1 today without clean saving so MAYBE that's the problem

Is that savetool? I've never seen a stack analysis function for it before, is that new? I haven't updated in a few months...

I'll test my own saves later, if DE is flooding the stack that would explain stackdumps with Mia's lair, although I have no idea why the sexcatch hook wouldn't pop off of the stack.

The event is called every time sexlab starts, it's what we use to stop approaches if some other mod starts sex with the player, so the approacher doesn't interupt us.We also trigger the post sex code for devices/enslavement after sex from there.

That function should pop off the stack as soon as it's finished though...

I'm no modder and don't know what this returns exactly but would this work:

GetWornForm - Actor

Returns the form of the item worn with the specified slotMask. (This function requires SKSE)

Form Function GetWornForm(int slotMask) native

; Obtain the player's currently equipped cuirass
Armor Cuirass = Game.GetPlayer().GetWornForm(0x00000004) as Armor

Yeah that works for one armor, but there are at least ~30 armors in the vanillia game that count as college wizard robes (since all the varients (destruction, illusion, ect) are different forms)

Maybe the game engine can get away with checking if the player is wearing one of ~30 forms but that's too heavy for papyrus, especially DE which is already too heavy. I was expecting a keyword or something but couldn't find it.

Yup save tool. Don't think it's new. I've since clean saved and don't seem to have any stacked scripts so far, but I've not turned back on that setting either

For the armor how about this: GetModelPath

It might be too broad for what you want- ie it may include clothes that wouldn't technically be considered mage robes. 

But I don't think there are many models for mage robes, 4 or 5 maybe?

; Retrieve the file path for the male model of ArmorIronCuirass

String FilePath = (Game.GetForm(0x00012E49) as Armor).GetModelPath(False)
; Returns "Armor\Iron\Male\CuirassLightGND.nif" 

I also have savetool and I've never seen a suspendedstack section, maybe it only shows up if you have suspended stacks?

In any case, I've come back installed the latest version over a cleaned save and everything seems to be working perfectly.