Im gonna test it in a sec just noticed this as i was doing my 2nd load for a new character. Ill let ya know if it picks po up in 2 min.

Edit: appears to be good and btw should mention i haven't had a problem with it starting every load since 10.0.1 good job getting it working again.

Haven't played, but have installed 10.0.2 or three cleaned saves with different characters without the wolfclub scripts and the mcm showed up immediately in all three. It showed up in the console in all three. With a little luck, will play this weekend.

Good to hear wolfclub is working fine, but keep an eye out for Prison overhual bugging out again.

Hopefully, it works and only leaves you an odd half error rather than not working at all.

Oddly enough, I got a suspended stack dump last playthrough, but none of the frames were CRDE functions, but keep an eye out for those too

Edit: anyone know how to extract a marker from a cell and move the player to it in papyrus? There doesn't seem to be an idlemarker object type for papyrus...

Edit 2: Simple slavery sure has changed.... No more cage and audience, just me and randal in a room together, and an unowned chest

post-180569-0-38190700-1444455133_thumb.jpg

Haven't tried the new SD+ yet, let me know if you guys run into any problems.

Anyone else having issues with the mod starting (wolfclub issue I presume) like bahamut?

Can I assume the POx issue hasn't shown up for you guys yet or are all of you running into the same issue as bahamut preventing you from testing it?

Edit: 10.1 was released lower down the page

Just so you know i havent actully tried to test much most of my time for the past week has been devoted to learning outfit studio last night was the first time ive played in a week i plan on playing again soon though im at 16/20 items im converting to uunp bodyslide today. I quit work after they've been nothing but a pita but I love the outfit so i'm gonna do it.

Haven't tried the new SD+ yet, let me know if you guys run into any problems.

Anyone else having issues with the mod starting (wolfclub issue I presume) like bahamut?

Can I assume the POx issue hasn't shown up for you guys yet or are all of you running into the same issue as bahamut preventing you from testing it?

for me 10.0.2 has started up and fifteen or so times this afternoon as I was having a crash problem with another mod(s). I don't know anything but that the mcm started and the mod wrote to the console, since I did not play: just made adjustments trying to get into blackreach, but without wolfclub the mcm worked and the crde traveled to the console.

As soon as I opened my mouth, it quit working. Adding wolf and maria made no difference, and I couldn't get a save to work without DE. Since the objection was related to SD+, it possible has something to do with the new edition being installed on an old game. I deleted the crde scripts in the save and it happily started and ran sans wolf and maria. Next time it happens, I'll grab a log even if it is enormous. Now it is once again running reliably. It will keep doing so, because I will keep my mouth shut.

Edit 2: Simple slavery sure has changed.... No more cage and audience, just me and randal in a room together, and an unowned chest

That is the beginning of the default scenario if you don't have anything checked in the mcm. Except turns out I'm inept at world building, so that part is very unfinished.

That is the beginning of the default scenario if you don't have anything checked in the mcm. Except turns out I'm inept at world building, so that part is very unfinished.

Oh I thought it was the first cell you made and forgot you left it in or something.

Oh I thought it was the first cell you made and forgot you left it in or something.

No, the first thing I made was a cage near Riften. The cell you ended up in is very new. The idea was to have the player hanging in chains, but I haven't been able to get anything Zaz related to work, so the chains part never happened. 

Does anyone know how the game detects if you're wearing a wizard robe from the college? I haven't found the dialogue in CK, but I want to use the same detection as a weapon protection (if the player is wearing a wizard robe, should be considered as dangerous as a sword in my opinion, since EVERYONE in skyrim knows about those robes)

The quest for this is WICommentCollegeRobes. It checks for items in the FormList WICommentCollegeRobesList. In vanilla, this is bugged so you need to have Unofficial Skyrim Patch loaded for this list to contain any useful entries.

post-1671-0-45068900-1444553095_thumb.png

Does anyone know how the game detects if you're wearing a wizard robe from the college? I haven't found the dialogue in CK, but I want to use the same detection as a weapon protection (if the player is wearing a wizard robe, should be considered as dangerous as a sword in my opinion, since EVERYONE in skyrim knows about those robes)

The quest for this is WICommentCollegeRobes. It checks for items in the FormList WICommentCollegeRobesList. In vanilla, this is bugged so you need to have Unofficial Skyrim Patch loaded for this list to contain any useful entries.

attachicon.gifWICommentCollegeRobes.png

Well that explains where there were only 3 items in there, but it doesn't help me unless I have a way to use it.

GetEquipped() and hasform() don't seem to use the same compare format, when I tested:

WICommentCollegeRobesList.hasform(player.GetWornForm(0x00000003) as Armor)

I got false negatives for all cases, so I can't use it for templates it seems.

I either need a way to get a refrence to the template from the player armor, find a way to call GetEquipped from papyrus, or implement a different system.

I'm not making a new quest with the sole purpose of detecting if the robes are being worn, like what they did, too much work for a lesser feature.

Edit: Haven't released a fix for SS yet because it looks like the new SD+ doesn't work with my old code, so I need to fix that too, need to figure out why SLUTS enslavement event isn't working otherwise that could be added to DE, and slaverun reloaded is coming out with a proper slavery hook I need to put in.

Or... nvm, SD is still working fine when I tested again, weird.

Well that explains where there were only 3 items in there, but it doesn't help me unless I have a way to use it.

GetEquipped() and hasform() don't seem to use the same compare format, when I tested:

You have the wrong slot mask there. Body slot is 0x00000004.

As an example, attached is a test mod which shows off the detection. Instructions for use:

• Use the console to add a MiscItem called "Testing 8ball".
  • Activate it once to get some Novice Robes of Alteration.
  • Put them on, and activate again to see the detection message.

The key bit of detection is this:

Form wornForm = akActor.getWornForm(0x00000004)
if WICommentCollegeRobesList.hasForm(wornForm)
    Debug.MessageBox("Fancy robes. You a wizard or something?")
endif

formlist-test.zip

You have the wrong slot mask there. Body slot is 0x00000004.

As an example, attached is a test mod which shows off the detection. Instructions for use:

• Use the console to add a MiscItem called "Testing 8ball".
  • Activate it once to get some Novice Robes of Alteration.
  • Put them on, and activate again to see the detection message.

The key bit of detection is this:

Form wornForm = akActor.getWornForm(0x00000004)
if WICommentCollegeRobesList.hasForm(wornForm)
    Debug.MessageBox("Fancy robes. You a wizard or something?")
endif

Go figure, I completely forgot to double check the slot was correct....

and I didn't think the form would match the generic, but that makes more sense given the name of the function.

Thank you for walking me through my mistakes, on to testing ...

Unofficial version 10.1

Changes since 10.0.1 (some of this was already in 10.0.2):

• Added SexlabForbid keyword to keywords that stop approach (never came up before now is my excuse, only learned of it recently)
  • Added zbfSlaverFaction to slaver factions that are checked for (forgot to fully implement)
  • Added valtheim keep chief and the treasury guy from markarth to distant SD masters list
  • Added Wizard robes detection, counts as holding a weapon (currently only the same robes that trigger dialogue, I'll add the rest later)
  • Fixed POx detection (no feedback from users, assumed fixed)
  • Fixed wolfclub type bug (assumed fixed)
  • Fixed Simple slavery integration, should now work with all known past versions with/without DA
  • Increased time it takes before DE starts, in the vain hope it might prevent the former bug
  • Edit: forgot, fixed panel gag to NOT count as chastity (since panel is an open gag)

SLUTS detection is still not finished, and bugged, you shouldn't get approached for enslavement while hauling a cart but if you do, turn DE off or turn enslave chance to 0% until you're done with that part of the quest.

Those of you who do have SLUTS, do me a favor and turn on the Debug:SLUTS test button and see if it enslaves the player, I'm told this function is supposed to be working for other users who use SS but it doesn't work for me, don't know if it's my buggy skyrim install or if other users aren't getting anything from it. Test buttons need time to work outside of the menu, you know they are done working if the button has turned itself off.

Everything else I was holding out for is moving too slow, might as well push these changes now.

I haven't tested the new SD in detail, but it looks like it's working fine, let me know if you notice any bugs.

Deviously Enslaved Unofficial(v10.1 full).7z

Sorry for silly noob question, but what are the steps to see DE in action?

I've tried to install the latest version of DE (10.1), and it shows in MCM, but I cannot see any effects of it :-( (even with Yoke and Vulnerability set to 1, nothing happens when I'm roaming in nude through Whiterun for many game hours; sex also doesn't seem to add Devices even when I set chance in MCM to 100%). Can somebody tell what are the DE requirements, what are the unusual things to be done during install (if any), and what shall I do to see its effect?

I've tried to install the latest version of DE (10.1), and it shows in MCM, but I cannot see any effects of it :-( (even with Yoke and Vulnerability set to 1, nothing happens when I'm roaming in nude through Whiterun for many game hours; sex also doesn't seem to add Devices even when I set chance in MCM to 100%). Can somebody tell what are the DE requirements, what are the unusual things to be done during install (if any), and what shall I do to see its effect?

If you open console (~) and don't see anything being posted there by CRDE (debug and debug console must be turned on in MCM, which they are default) then the mod might be broken for you, post a log.

If you see output in the console, maybe something else is causing issues. If you see a lot of "NPC arousal is too low -2/X" that's a bug with sexlab arousal redux, which isn't setting a default arousal for NPCs very quickly and DE isn't forcing it to start by calling the function, using the faction instead (faster). You can set the approach % lower, and turn arousal down to -2 for now, but It's on my list of things to fix.

Edit: I should point out you can force SAR to init arousal for any NPC by pointing the cursor at them and hitting "N" which is the default arousal lookup keybinding, should tell you their arousal and your arousal (after initializing them as well)

So I've had a chance to check out the new version. First impressions are very good :)

No sign of the PO error. 

No lingering suspended stacks. 

And the mod seems to be more robust for me. The issue I was having with DE not always starting only happened once (that I noticed and hopefully that was a fluke)

I've not been able to test the mage robes feature yet. 

If you open console (~) and don't see anything being posted there by CRDE (debug and debug console must be turned on in MCM, which they are default) then the mod might be broken for you, post a log.

If you see output in the console, maybe something else is causing issues. If you see a lot of "NPC arousal is too low -2/X" that's a bug with sexlab arousal redux, which isn't setting a default arousal for NPCs very quickly and DE isn't forcing it to start by calling the function, using the faction instead (faster). You can set the approach % lower, and turn arousal down to -2 for now, but It's on my list of things to fix.

Edit: I should point out you can force SAR to init arousal for any NPC by pointing the cursor at them and hitting "N" which is the default arousal lookup keybinding, should tell you their arousal and your arousal (after initializing them as well)

Actually, looks like this a universal issue, DE isn't seeing nearby NPCs for me after I tested some new changes, could have been in 10.1 all along.

It would have had to start in the last 2-3 changes I made, since I tested 10.1 a million times making sure SD was working correctly, and simple slavery.

Will release hotfix when I can find the reason for this bug.

Jumped to conclusions, 10.1 is working, changes I made after that are broken, my old advise stands.

First- thank you SO MUCH for this mod!  It, combined with Cursed Loot, was exactly what I was looking for! That said, I installed it this afternoon, (along with Cursed Loot & the Pet Collar,) and... I've had some strange results.  First- when I'm attacked, my attacker(s) often drop into a cower-crouch, and scream things like "Mercy!" "ENOUGH!"  and "I cannot best you!" -right before stripping and fucking me silly. XD   It's not game-breaking, but it's more than a little distracting.

Also, the armbinder conflict rears it's head, since I've got a pile of mods which all use various combinations of shackles, bonds, and sleeves.  In this case, it was the yoke vs bound-arms that produced a positively ridiculous (and rhythmic!) flapping motion. I expected my toon to burst in cackles of clucking any moment!  While it was worthy of a serious laugh, it too was very distracting. Here's my load order. Don't judge me dammit. XD 

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Purity.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
artifact disenchanting.esp=1
harvest more food & ingredients.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Covered in Bees.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
[ voidcraft ] the armory.esp=1
ImprovedFishBASIC.esp=1
arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp=1
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp=1
draco's enchantment overhaul mod with vendor.esp=1
zx eyes v1.0.esp=1
craftablecloudstorage(gs).esp=1
Atlas Map Markers.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
midas magic expanded.esp=0
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
whiterunexenhanced.esp=0
artifact disenchanting - dawnguard.esp=1
[ voidcraft ] the armory - dawnguard.esp=1
zagyg.esp=1
lefthandrings.esp=1
inkwellhome.esp=1
artifact disenchanting - dragonborn.esp=1
fortify enchanting necklace.esp=1
enchanting extraeffect.esp=1
flanseyesforskrim.esp=1
FathomsDeepArrowsAndPoisons.esp=1
naked farkas and vilkas.esp=1
better farkas.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
cookingexpanded.esp=1
ww_rich_merchants.esp=1
enchantmentcleanser.esp=1
formsedit.esp=1
ConjurationMadnessModv1.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
bagoftrash_tw.esp=0
rrhair2.esp=1
rrhair.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=0
suspiciouscityguards.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
Improved Name Of Savegame.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
Shortcuts.esp=1
isilnarsil.esp=1
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=0
FishingInSkyrim.esp=1
Atlas Blackreach.esp=1
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1
Atlas Dragonborn.esp=1
Atlas Dawnguard.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp=0
My Home Is Your Home.esp=0
IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp=1
Atlas Hearthfire.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
DARTHAIRCOLORSall.esp=1
MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp=1
More Hair Colors Dawnguard.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
wizDynamicThings.esp=1
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp=1
RealShelterFF.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
TTYM - Frostfall Module.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
WondersofWeather.esp=1
Imaginator BETA.esp=1
scarabhearthstone.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
PerksUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
MoonGlow.esp=1
TrueStorms.esp=1
TrueStorms-PureWeather.esp=1
TrueStorms-Purity.esp=1
Supreme Storms.esp=1
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-Vanilla.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp=1
Light Elven Armor.esp=1
NerniesArmorPack.esp=1
nordicrangerarmor.esp=1
Predators Attack Each Other.esp=1

TL;DR: Thanks, it helped ;-)

There was nothing in the console, so I turned on logging, and just in case started from the very beginning (LOOT+Bash+FNIS and restoring from no-mod save). And bingo - it started to work (though I swear that I did all these things except for logging before, and several times). Anyway, it works now, but I'm about to install a few more mods (including slaverun), and if there are any problems - I will post the log.