Yesterday I changed some more options in the MCM and it worked pretty well for me too.

I have also tried the Play submissive + petcollar mod and luckily DE events were stopped. I was afraid that being naked and collared the PG would have been constantly harrassed by everybody.

EDIT: Whoops... I am still running 9.7.2 i forgot to update it before starting a new game.

Yeah I noticed the other day that the link went to the wrong version, my bad.

Pet collar is set for lvl 2 enslavement, which means you are still aproachable if you appear vulnerable. I have it installed but I keep forgetting to test that submissive pet collar mod, but if the collar doesn't have the devious keyword (which the keyless version doesn't I think) then it isn't considered a vulnerable item by DE, and if naked itself isn't a vulnerable condition set in the menu then you shouldn't be vulnerable.

---

On another topic: I'm still trying to figure out why CK can't compile scripts, but I tried making a base profile with nothing but the bare essentials for DE, and this time I got the same type error you guys get all the time.

I know I've tested the bare build once back in 9.4, but since some users are complaining specifically about 10.0 maybe this is a different bug? I would make you guys a build without those semi-soft requirements to see if it fixes it for you, but CK is being uncooperative for me I can't do that, I can't even make changes to see if I can fix it on my end yet.

For those users who have issues, can you try installing every semi-soft requirement for DE and see if that makes your problems go away? I only performed one test before switching back to trying to get my CK to compile (failed) but here are the mods which, if you don't have, try installing them but leaving the esp blank (should keep the mod de-activated in case you don't want to play with it)

Cursed loot 10.0, Maria Eden 1.24, Death alternative, wolfclub, HDT (should have this for DDx anyway), Prison overhual and inte's patches found here, slavetats, slaverun (old version found here), Estrus for skyrim and estrus++, defeat, and mistaken identity (.2c with my modded esp found on the second to last page).

The underlined mods are the suspected problem mods, the mods not underlined are mods I installed before I noticed it start to work, I doubt they are needed but I should list them in case the underlined mods do not fix anything. Again, I want to fix this on my end, but for those users who still want to run 10.0 until I can get working again I figured I would post this for now since it's all I can do.

Yesterday I changed some more options in the MCM and it worked pretty well for me too.

I have also tried the Play submissive + petcollar mod and luckily DE events were stopped. I was afraid that being naked and collared the PG would have been constantly harrassed by everybody.

EDIT: Whoops... I am still running 9.7.2 i forgot to update it before starting a new game.

Pet collar is set for lvl 2 enslavement, which means you are still aproachable if you appear vulnerable. I have it installed but I keep forgetting to test that submissive pet collar mod, but if the collar doesn't have the devious keyword (which the keyless version doesn't I think) then it isn't considered a vulnerable item by DE, and if naked itself isn't a vulnerable condition set in the menu then you shouldn't be vulnerable.

---

On another topic: I'm still trying to figure out why CK can't compile scripts, but I tried making a base profile with nothing but the bare essentials for DE, and this time I got the same type error you guys get all the time.

I know I've tested the bare build once back in 9.4, but since some users are complaining specifically about 10.0 maybe this is a different bug? I would make you guys a build without those semi-soft requirements to see if it fixes it for you, but CK is being uncooperative for me I can't do that, I can't even make changes to see if I can fix it on my end yet.

For those users who have issues, can you try installing every semi-soft requirement for DE and see if that makes your problems go away? I only performed one test before switching back to trying to get my CK to compile (failed) but here are the mods which, if you don't have, try installing them but leaving the esp blank (should keep the mod de-activated in case you don't want to play with it)

Cursed loot 10.0, Maria Eden 1.24, Death alternative, wolfclub, HDT (should have this for DDx anyway), Prison overhual and inte's patches found here, slavetats, slaverun (old version found here), Estrus for skyrim and estrus++, defeat, and mistaken identity (.2c with my modded esp found on the second to last page).

The underlined mods are the suspected problem mods, the mods not underlined are mods I installed before I noticed it start to work, I doubt they are needed but I should list them in case the underlined mods do not fix anything. Again, I want to fix this on my end, but for those users who still want to run 10.0 until I can get working again I figured I would post this for now since it's all I can do.

Set up a DE clean save with DA, HDT, PO, Slavetats, and  Estrus++ active. Put Maria E, Estrus for skyrim, Mistaken Identity, old slaverun activated in MO with the esps optional. I made myself available and was quickly shipped off to auction. Reloaded the cleaned save, and DE continued to work. Proceeded to play, shutting down after a few saves and reloading. So far it has continued to work. I've only reloaded three times, or is it four? The console insists things are still working. I'll leave things go and let you know what happens.

On second thought, pet collar probably has the zadBlockingGeneric keyword which means DE should escalate to lvl 3 enslavement, cannot be approached for anything.

That would also explain no activity.

---

Set up a DE clean save with DA, HDT, PO, Slavetats, and  Estrus++ active. Put Maria E, Estrus for skyrim, Mistaken Identity, old slaverun activated in MO with the esps optional. I made myself available and was quickly shipped off to auction. Reloaded the cleaned save, and DE continued to work. Proceeded to play, shutting down after a few saves and reloading. So far it has continued to work. I've only reloaded three times, or is it four? The console insists things are still working. I'll leave things go and let you know what happens.

Have done around five more restarts with no problems.

Several more restarts. No problems.

Question: Why if there is an equipment change and a script checks vulnerability does it worry so much about tracking npcs and even rolling for convo?

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:17PM] [CRDE] equipment changed: TRUE

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:17PM] [CRDE] checking devices ...

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] checking vulnerability

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 32.000000 / sex: 81.000000 / Lucan Valerius

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 vuln lvl: 0

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] dhlp: False weapon: TRUE

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] Player is armed, protected

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): *Lucan Valerius, Camilla Valerius, Merchant

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:20PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:3.600998

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:24PM] [CRDE] invalid: Lucan Valerius actor is too far away from player now

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:24PM] [CRDE] invalid: Camilla Valerius has no los

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:24PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): *Lucan Valerius, Camilla Valerius

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:26PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:2.695999...

enslavement is sd only but armbinder is also sd only?

Armbinder is Devious devices, Enslavement depends on what mods you have (SD+, Maria eden, Slaverun (old), Wolfclub, Devious Cidhna, Captured dreams)

Question: Why if there is an equipment change and a script checks vulnerability does it worry so much about tracking npcs and even rolling for convo?

We check if an approach is possible, first checking if there are valid actors (invisible), then checking if player has changed gear, YES, so we check the gear, then confirm the player is vulnerable, we procede to rolling to see if the dice says approach happens, ect

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 32.000000 / sex: 81.000000 / Lucan Valerius

[10/01/2015 - 07:15:18PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): *Lucan Valerius, Camilla Valerius, Merchant

Second cycle, we skip device check because nothing changed, we skip approach roll because no valid NPC was found, return to upper level and print some debug

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:24PM] [CRDE] invalid: Lucan Valerius actor is too far away from player now

[10/01/2015 - 07:16:24PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): *Lucan Valerius, Camilla Valerius

Equipment check happens when we test if an approach should take place, we wait until we're need to know to reduce the frequency that we check, since it's an expensive little piece of code. The concern is the player changes equipment several times quickly, since inventory locks the gametime, the player could make all sorts of changes to the wardrobe, but we don't want to recheck on every single change.

Anyway, equipment check doesn't care about the other two, it just happens first in the sequence of testing if the player is approachable, before we check vulnerability (can't know if vulnerable until we know what the player is wearing) and before we check nearby NPCs (if not vulnerable, no reason to check)

I colorized your example, yellow checks the gear, followed by light green rolling, if we roll bad, no reason to continue. Dark green is debug left over from when that part was in a different function, but outputting if the player is protected by a weapon. This could get moved up the order now that I look at it, since it's fairly quick to check if the player is armed, which means we don't need to roll and modify the roll, saving us some time,

Orange and pink are back a layer up, when we're done with the attempted approach, we're now printing debug information including what the actors look like and how long this approach check took to run in seconds. Orange is debug when I changed actor detection to references in 10.0 I needed a way to see what was filled.

Red is reasons why nearby NPC are considered invalid, to give clue to why the cycle stopped early. This is called in the non-visible section of code we used to check if the actors are valid for attacking the player. In the first cycle, all actors passed, in the second non passed, which is why the second cycle didn't get as far.

TLDR: You misunderstood why you saw the gear check happen at the same time as the other parts, they are not connected like that.

I have never managed to get the old Slaverun to work. 

At the moment DE works perfectly with SD+ and Wolfclub. (devious chidna never happned yet).

If you mean you get CTD at the gate you might be missing the often overlooked Zdd requirement, CTD while saving in whiterun is an issue I have never found a solution to myself, however.

I don't suggest you use the old slaverun, because reloaded is far better and doesn't have hidden required dependancies, but since I can't currently make changes to DE I can't switch DE over to using it either. I only suggest you have it installed if you find uninstalling it stops DE from working.

For me 10O has been running fine over the last week(ish) with the addition of just the Wolfclub scripts, (but not it's esp), Devious Cidhna & Captured Dreams. So I'm going to bring up an observation/request. I had a character which had been enslaved, (to Captured Dreams shop), and was basically encased in restraints. Then I was approached, (after clearing a dungeon & trudging to Whiterun to relieve them of the spoils), and enslaved again. However before this enslavement could actually be enacted I was approached with the standard 'you're vulnerable give me sex' from another npc. After that act was done, the initial enslaver had buggered off and my character was just stuck there in the middle of the street. So two things. The first is probably easy, i.e. you shouldn't be approached by the general approach if enslavement process has already been initiated. The second is probably a lot trickier. That's to say you shouldn't be enslaved again until the 'terms' of the current enslavement have been fore filled, (well not to the same party at any rate).

enslavement is sd only but armbinder is also sd only?

Armbinder is Devious devices, Enslavement depends on what mods you have (SD+, Maria eden, Slaverun (old), Wolfclub, Devious Cidhna, Captured dreams)

We check if an approach is possible, first checking if there are valid actors (invisible), then checking if player has changed gear, YES, so we check the gear, then confirm the player is vulnerable, we procede to rolling to see if the dice says approach happens, ect

Second cycle, we skip device check because nothing changed, we skip approach roll because no valid NPC was found, return to upper level and print some debug

Equipment check happens when we test if an approach should take place, we wait until we're need to know to reduce the frequency that we check, since it's an expensive little piece of code. The concern is the player changes equipment several times quickly, since inventory locks the gametime, the player could make all sorts of changes to the wardrobe, but we don't want to recheck on every single change.

Anyway, equipment check doesn't care about the other two, it just happens first in the sequence of testing if the player is approachable, before we check vulnerability (can't know if vulnerable until we know what the player is wearing) and before we check nearby NPCs (if not vulnerable, no reason to check)

I colorized your example, yellow checks the gear, followed by light green rolling, if we roll bad, no reason to continue. Dark green is debug left over from when that part was in a different function, but outputting if the player is protected by a weapon. This could get moved up the order now that I look at it, since it's fairly quick to check if the player is armed, which means we don't need to roll and modify the roll, saving us some time,

Orange and pink are back a layer up, when we're done with the attempted approach, we're now printing debug information including what the actors look like and how long this approach check took to run in seconds. Orange is debug when I changed actor detection to references in 10.0 I needed a way to see what was filled.

Red is reasons why nearby NPC are considered invalid, to give clue to why the cycle stopped early. This is called in the non-visible section of code we used to check if the actors are valid for attacking the player. In the first cycle, all actors passed, in the second non passed, which is why the second cycle didn't get as far.

TLDR: You misunderstood why you saw the gear check happen at the same time as the other parts, they are not connected like that.

With all the scripts available, enslavement and dd equipping after rape also worked. Did not check on tattoos, but piercings were a bit wonky in that nude with immerslave piercings yielded vulnerability of 1.

For me 10O has been running fine over the last week(ish) with the addition of just the Wolfclub scripts, (but not it's esp), Devious Cidhna & Captured Dreams. So I'm going to bring up an observation/request. I had a character which had been enslaved, (to Captured Dreams shop), and was basically encased in restraints. Then I was approached, (after clearing a dungeon & trudging to Whiterun to relieve them of the spoils), and enslaved again. However before this enslavement could actually be enacted I was approached with the standard 'you're vulnerable give me sex' from another npc. After that act was done, the initial enslaver had buggered off and my character was just stuck there in the middle of the street. So two things. The first is probably easy, i.e. you shouldn't be approached by the general approach if enslavement process has already been initiated. The second is probably a lot trickier. That's to say you shouldn't be enslaved again until the 'terms' of the current enslavement have been fore filled, (well not to the same party at any rate).

That's odd, I was sure CD had blockgeneric keywords on their special CD debt slave gear, you shouldn't have been approached at all. I haven't played with the details of CD in a long time, but I'll see if there is no keyword and make an exception for it when I can make changes again.

I think what's happening is DE only sends one NPC running toward you, but the dialogue is a flag, anyone you talk to after the approach starts should be able to talk to you with the dialogue, which means you could talk to some 3rd party and start the dialogue, and the approacher will interrupt you. I should be able to fix it with a dialogue condition, but I'm not sure if I can test actor against a quest variable, might not be able to lock it to one NPC, but it's on my todo list.

So far, I haven't found a way to limit the dialogue exit to only manual exit, it considers other NPC interrupting you as the same as you leaving manually, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue, just odd interrupting behavior with no consequence.

With all the scripts available, enslavement and dd equipping after rape also worked. Did not check on tattoos, but piercings were a bit wonky in that nude with immerslave piercings yielded vulnerability of 1.

I'm pretty sure immerslave uses regular DD piercings, but I may have set piercing plus naked to vulnerable 1 only, as an alternative to nude alone being a vulnerability.

I'll check if that's the case and fix it (when I can fix stuff again)

That's odd, I was sure CD had blockgeneric keywords on their special CD debt slave gear, you shouldn't have been approached at all. I haven't played with the details of CD in a long time, but I'll see if there is no keyword and make an exception for it when I can make changes again.

I think what's happening is DE only sends one NPC running toward you, but the dialogue is a flag, anyone you talk to after the approach starts should be able to talk to you with the dialogue, which means you could talk to some 3rd party and start the dialogue, and the approacher will interrupt you. I should be able to fix it with a dialogue condition, but I'm not sure if I can test actor against a quest variable, might not be able to lock it to one NPC, but it's on my todo list.

So far, I haven't found a way to limit the dialogue exit to only manual exit, it considers other NPC interrupting you as the same as you leaving manually, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue, just odd interrupting behavior with no consequence.

Ummm, actually thanks & or sorry. I did add Devious Armors in the week just to see if it was O/P(*). But now you've said you do a check against the default CD stuff, I suspect the DArmors stuff is probably changing something in that respect. I will probably try again next week without DArmors, (need to do some actual work :(). Anyway sorry again, (unless that's not the case, in which case....nothing).

(*) (It is on my setup where Loot & Degradation tends to shred the best of armors, but the restraints are indestructible. So armored restraints are just ridiculous)

On second thought, pet collar probably has the zadBlockingGeneric keyword which means DE should escalate to lvl 3 enslavement, cannot be approached for anything.

I've added the zadBlockingGeneric keyword to the 'Keyless Pet Collar' in current version (4.7.5). Regular 'Pet Collar' still does not have it.

Unless you play with the compatibility version of it for the 'Play Submissive' mod.

Ummm, actually thanks & or sorry. I did add Devious Armors in the week just to see if it was O/P(*). But now you've said you do a check against the default CD stuff, I suspect the DArmors stuff is probably changing something in that respect. I will probably try again next week without DArmors, (need to do some actual work :(). Anyway sorry again, (unless that's not the case, in which case....nothing).

(*) (It is on my setup where Loot & Degradation tends to shred the best of armors, but the restraints are indestructible. So armored restraints are just ridiculous)

Never used Devious armors, I like the idea that they might provide some protection, especially if made from heavy metal, but they provide waaaay too much armor value considering how little surface they cover, armored bikini syndrome.

I really hope they don't change keywords for the items they replace though, that would be bad.

I've added the zadBlockingGeneric keyword to the 'Keyless Pet Collar' in current version (4.7.5). Regular 'Pet Collar' still does not have it.

Unless you play with the compatibility version of it for the 'Play Submissive' mod.

Oh alright, makes sense that the regular collar, which can be opened with DD keys, wouldn't have the keyword.

I'm assuming it has the keyword for eric_starbuck since he's playing with play submissive mod, so the behavior he gets still makes sense then.

I have a couple questions, please.

Which version/setup/mods installed do I need if I'd like slavers and distant slavery, and not so much local slavery.  Also how do the weights work is 0 more likely or is 100 more likely, sorry if these are noob questions, hehe.

Which version/setup/mods installed do I need if I'd like slavers and distant slavery, and not so much local slavery.  Also how do the weights work is 0 more likely or is 100 more likely, sorry if these are noob questions, hehe.

I've had good luck with the last several versions setting the chance of 'local' to 1 instead of zero. 100 is more likely.

I've had good luck with the last several versions setting the chance of 'local' to 1 instead of zero. 100 is more likely.

Thank you :)

Huh? What's wrong with setting local to 0?

You said you've set it to 1 in your past reports but I never understood why, are you saying setting it to 0 has some odd behavior? I don't remember you saying if there was odd behavior for 0.

You said you've set it to 1 in your past reports but I never understood why, are you saying setting it to 0 has some odd behavior? I don't remember you saying if there was odd behavior for 0.

When I first got local to be ignored, it was by setting it to zero. That was several versions ago, but set to zero chance, for no reason I could discern, forced it to local. Setting it to one let the formula work. I've been using it at one since, and don't know what happens if it is set to zero now. If I get to play later this evening I'll try setting it to zero.

By the way, 10o continues to work properly now that all the scripts for the soft links are available.

Also is Slaverun or Slavegirls required to add slavers?

Those and Maria eden. Three mods have slaver factions DE detects, slaverun, hydra, and mariaeden. I don't know if any other mods have them or I would have put them in (maybe the guy outside of wolfclub, but that would be a special case)

We also check for people with the name "Slave trader" but I don't recall putting that in, not sure if there was a mod with a NPC named that or not...

When I first got local to be ignored, it was by setting it to zero. That was several versions ago, but set to zero chance, for no reason I could discern, forced it to local. Setting it to one let the formula work. I've been using it at one since, and don't know what happens if it is set to zero now. If I get to play later this evening I'll try setting it to zero.

By the way, 10o continues to work properly now that all the scripts for the soft links are available.

Odd, maybe I changed some logic at some point, I'll check the diff to see what was changed.

I wasn't hoping the added scripts would fix 10RC, but at least I know the issue for everyone is a not-so-soft dependency now, can probably fix it by checking which of them I changed.

Also is Slaverun or Slavegirls required to add slavers?

Those and Maria eden. Three mods have slaver factions DE detects, slaverun, hydra, and mariaeden. I don't know if any other mods have them or I would have put them in (maybe the guy outside of wolfclub, but that would be a special case)

We also check for people with the name "Slave trader" but I don't recall putting that in, not sure if there was a mod with a NPC named that or not...

Odd, maybe I changed some logic at some point, I'll check the diff to see what was changed.

I wasn't hoping the added scripts would fix 10RC, but at least I know the issue for everyone is a not-so-soft dependency now, can probably fix it by checking which of them I changed.

Local exclusion set to zero worked fine with 10o + scripts. That was fixed (probably a long time ago). Curiously, We were sent to Ennis. Followers were not enslaved. Thelma asked Lydia if she could go with her. Lydia could not turn that down, and enslaved the player and the other follower. We are now watching her use a pickax.

Is there/ Will there be a support for Slaverun Reloaded ?

Also, why did you choose not to create a thread for your version ?  It would be usefull for notifications etc :P

In the pipeline.

Testing last night revealed a bigger bug I had to fix first, and changes were insufficient when I did get around to testing it.

I didn't make my own thread because I wanted to give chase the ability to walk back in at any time and keep making changes if he wanted to, and every time I feel like I might make a new thread I don't have anything new to offer, or the release is bugged, or the build env is broken so I can't quickly fix something if it comes up, so it feels like a bad idea.

Making a new thread also divides the dialogue, old ideas get lost, discussions repeat, everyone who used to subscribe to this mod/thread will have to resubscribe and might miss that this mod was created.

I'm just making excuses here, often the real reason is lazy.