My comment about Zaz 8.0 is twofold:

1- I didn’t follow the drama between the different mod owners so I don’t know if that version is not official or if it is a fork.

2- I did not test it in my games but i will be happy to remove the comment if people can confirm it works fine with SD+

1 hour ago, skyrimll said:

My comment about Zaz 8.0 is twofold:

1- I didn’t follow the drama between the different mod owners so I don’t know if that version is not official or if it is a fork.

2- I did not test it in my games but i will be happy to remove the comment if people can confirm it works fine with SD+

Thank you.

I did notice zaz8.0 is not updated by original zaz author, but I'm just a common player who download, install and play :tongue:, so didnt pay attention to any affairs inside.

I'll use this update with Zaz8.0 and give my feedback.

On 12/23/2017 at 9:56 AM, cinemagic said:

Thank you.

I did notice zaz8.0 is not updated by original zaz author, but I'm just a common player who download, install and play :tongue:, so didnt pay attention to any affairs inside.

I'll use this update with Zaz8.0 and give my feedback.

I was also not aware! Hopefully it wokrs smoothly with SD+ and SL Dialogues!

38 minutes ago, madg said:

Wow, how much speechcraft the character needs to make the dialogue that leads to romance/sex work? Cause mine's pretty high, but the NPC's so far have rejected every attempt.

I may have to lower the checks. Based on morality and jobs, some NPCs are on High and some on Average. Not sure how that translate in actual values.

On 12/23/2017 at 2:39 AM, skyrimll said:

SexLab Dialogues 3.0 is out with these changes:

- Added: Add small chance master/NPC will have food/drinks when asked 'Please' 

I would really hope the chance was a bit greater... starving to death is kinda not fun ... and having the Owner always always have food would certainly create a dependency (Maybe increase slavery level further each time a food item is accepted?)

52 minutes ago, baronesa said:

I would really hope the chance was a bit greater... starving to death is kinda not fun ... and having the Owner always always have food would certainly create a dependency (Maybe increase slavery level further each time a food item is accepted?)

I agree.  It's not reasonable that bandits/slave owners would not have food and drink for themselves and their property.  And yes, starving to death is sort of a drag.  Don't forget death is quicker if there is no water/drink available. 

Ok. So its not going well for me with the new version. I have V7 Zaz as instructed and the latest versions of SD+ and Dialogues. I am getting the enslavement pop up and the quest starts but no items are equipped, and there is no pop up menu for beast races. I also cannot ask a humanoid master to enslave me when im wearing a collar. The "i need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue is gone. Or is that intentional and i missed it? Could it be a problem with DDI 4 perhaps? I have never had a problem with devices not being equipped before. 

9 hours ago, Teddar said:

Ok. So its not going well for me with the new version. I have V7 Zaz as instructed and the latest versions of SD+ and Dialogues. I am getting the enslavement pop up and the quest starts but no items are equipped, and there is no pop up menu for beast races. I also cannot ask a humanoid master to enslave me when im wearing a collar. The "i need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue is gone. Or is that intentional and i missed it? Could it be a problem with DDI 4 perhaps? I have never had a problem with devices not being equipped before. 

The issue with 'I need a strong hand' is something I missed and just fixed in my test copy.

For the other issues, make sure you install the beta version of both mods (Dialogues and SD+) but the first post in my beta testing thread (see my signature). That should fix missing items on enslavement.

3 hours ago, skyrimll said:

The issue with 'I need a strong hand' is something I missed and just fixed in my test copy.

For the other issues, make sure you install the beta version of both mods (Dialogues and SD+) but the first post in my beta testing thread (see my signature). That should fix missing items on enslavement.

Ill do just that! Thanks for the help ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. There are times when NPCs say they wont do it in public.Can you make a compatibility with the mod.

Follow Me for Sex

So when you get this message. They will say. Follow me. An lead the player to a location for privacy.Can you make it possible?

It should activate it.Lead the player.An if possible to a bed location.Maybe tents. Probably tents.Can you make that happen please?

with earlier versions of DEC, Dialogs, and SD+, i was getting conversations with my follower that would act as if the follower was the master/mistress. i asked in the DEC forum if it was caused by their mod, and was told that it wasn't. so i have a question, was dialogs combined with SD+ causing the master/mistress topic to appear with a follower? if so, any idea as to when it will return?

23 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

with earlier versions of DEC, Dialogs, and SD+, i was getting conversations with my follower that would act as if the follower was the master/mistress. i asked in the DEC forum if it was caused by their mod, and was told that it wasn't. so i have a question, was dialogs combined with SD+ causing the master/mistress topic to appear with a follower? if so, any idea as to when it will return?

It should still be there. That dialogue is triggered by the kind of sex you have with your followed.

If you are the victim from sex with them, they get the Master dialogue.

If they are the victim of sex with you, they get the Slave dialogue.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It should still be there. That dialogue is triggered by the kind of sex you have with your followed.

If you are the victim from sex with them, they get the Master dialogue.

If they are the victim of sex with you, they get the Slave dialogue.

i might not have been clear enough.

after a while of doing the follower sex approach from DEC, which is the reason i originally thought it came from there, i would get the enslaved topic from SD+ of "master/mistress" and all the options of a SD+ enslavement, such as the what do you want and the may i topics while not being a slave. after updating to the current versions of both dialogs and SD+ i cant get the "master/mistress" enslaved topic to show up with a follower, even after the follower sex approaches as i was before. on a side note i didn't use the "i need a strong hand " topic to actually be enslaved to the follower, the topic of "master/mistress " just happened, which is why i asked if it got removed from dialogs, though i do see where it still has the player as a slave option in dialogs.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i might not have been clear enough.

after a while of doing the follower sex approach from DEC, which is the reason i originally thought it came from there, i would get the enslaved topic from SD+ of "master/mistress" and all the options of a SD+ enslavement, such as the what do you want and the may i topics while not being a slave. after updating to the current versions of both dialogs and SD+ i cant get the "master/mistress" enslaved topic to show up with a follower, even after the follower sex approaches as i was before. on a side note i didn't use the "i need a strong hand " topic to actually be enslaved to the follower, the topic of "master/mistress " just happened, which is why i asked if it got removed from dialogs, though i do see where it still has the player as a slave option in dialogs.

It should still be happening.

If you are using the latest DD 4.0, make sure you have the beta versions of Dialogues and SD+ 

I will keep an eye on it in my testing.

On 27.11.2017 at 7:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Once he is following you, there should be a new option to make him stop.

but there is no options like that. I have this problem to(yes, i tested new version of plugin) It seems dialogue won't update on housecarls but why and how to fix it?

i killed them, but their body still teleported with me and this looks ... bad

then i removed all EFF, but this not fixed the bug. then i tryed many console commands like resetai/setstage to remove quests... this not helped to me. I don't know what to do!

so i decompiled all psc files of my mod version and get in there, seems like _RomanceDialogueON - this causes some problems, but how - i don't know.

now i get into mcm and disabled romance dialogues totally. Now there is no dialogue options like "hello sweeties" and it's fine. But bug is still here. I searched scripts for _RomanceDialogueON variable, but there is nothing, it's used only in sld_mcm file. 
Maybe Sanguine's debachery uses it and this bug from "sanguine's debachery"?

Can author tell me what is this variable _SLD_RomanceDialogueON and where is it used?

Unfortunately i can't recompile my scripts back cuz don't have creation kit...

I found this variable from tes5edit in sexlab_dialogues, but nowhere else. Maybe author know more about it...

What mod creates "hello sweeties" dialogue?

11 hours ago, alex61821 said:

i see no option to make people stop following.  i have like 3 people following me now everywhere i go.  i have version 3.0 installed.  really need a way to dismiss the people following me.

yes, there is no way to stop them from following. i tryed to use savecleaner tool, i... i tryed everything! this stuff just crashes all game experience!

maybe it's inside of some json files from skse or storageutil?... but i checked all that files that looks like json... there is nothing.

6 minutes ago, Hharrison said:

yes, there is no way to stop them from following. i tryed to use savecleaner tool, i... i tryed everything! this stuff just crashes all game experience!

maybe it's inside of some json files from skse or storageutil?... but i checked all that files that looks like json... there is nothing.

How did you get them to follow you in the first place?

If you got them to follow you through the ‘Greetings / please help me’ dialogue topic, the option to get them to stop should be under ‘Greetings’ as well (use Refresh Dialogues or More dialogues to make sure you are talking to them).

I will check the code tonight but I don’t think the temporary follower system has more than 1’follower at a time.

As usual with these requests, please share your load order and error log after talking to them.

26 minutes ago, Hharrison said:

You can also install The Manipulator and just kill or deactivate them.