Catching up with late messages.

The iDrunkVariable is harmless. It is a vanilla thing that seems to be defined only for humanoid NPCs. I use it for dialogues with drunk NPCs.

I am glad the log errors went away after reinstalling the mod. It is usually a good idea to start a new game enabling mods (sexlab mods especially) in waves. That tends to prevent that sort of issues.

I will have to double check with is going on with the 'pc can be shaved' thing.

The iDrunkVariable is harmless. It is a vanilla thing that seems to be defined only for humanoid NPCs. I use it for dialogues with drunk NPCs.

Well, there was clearly something broken behind the dialogues choices. The kind of behavior I got was simply the user interface (front end) not receiving any kind of confirmation from the back end and thus nothing changed. A bit like trying to open a door by pushing a button but without electricity. The door remains shut.

Here I tried to "gift" the owner but since the signal didn't went through nothing happened and the dialogue interface remained on.

I have started another playthrough since then though :P

• 2 weeks later...

Is is still possible to be enslaved by animals?
detail in spoiler

I saw a picture here about being possible, I read it here about being possible, I read it ingame about being possible, I read the SD+ FAQ about being possible, and in the same FAQ about being no longer possible. So what's the truth? I just want my female character to be totally dominated by a wolf (or preferably a dog). :(
I can ask NPCs to enslave me (it works), I can surrender to bandits to enslave me (I get spammed with pop up windows when I get punished but whatever it works), but a friendly wolf or dog doesn't even try to enslave me (naked or not, aroused or not, nothing happens and all I get is [More dialogues] and [Refresh dialogues]). If I surrender to an aggressive wolf I get raped but after that he attacks me again. I registered da and have the "creature enslavement(sd)" turned on with the default 85 priority but having a blackout do the other things (if I disable those I just die).
(I have sl 1.62, aroused v20140124, zaz 6.11, dda 3.0d, ddi 3.3b, ddx 2.0c, da 7.0.1, dialog 2.7, sd+ 3.5.4, defeat 5.3.5, ac 04.0b05, enabled beast enslavement in sd+ and bestiality in dialog)

detail in spoiler

I saw a picture here about being possible, I read it here about being possible, I read it ingame about being possible, I read the SD+ FAQ about being possible, and in the same FAQ about being no longer possible. So what's the truth? I just want my female character to be totally dominated by a wolf (or preferably a dog). :(

I can ask NPCs to enslave me (it works), I can surrender to bandits to enslave me (I get spammed with pop up windows when I get punished but whatever it works), but a friendly wolf or dog doesn't even try to enslave me (naked or not, aroused or not, nothing happens and all I get is [More dialogues] and [Refresh dialogues]). If I surrender to an aggressive wolf I get raped but after that he attacks me again. I registered da and have the "creature enslavement(sd)" turned on with the default 85 priority but having a blackout do the other things (if I disable those I just die).

(I have sl 1.62, aroused v20140124, zaz 6.11, dda 3.0d, ddi 3.3b, ddx 2.0c, da 7.0.1, dialog 2.7, sd+ 3.5.4, defeat 5.3.5, ac 04.0b05, enabled beast enslavement in sd+ and bestiality in dialog)

Can you share an error log after a failed enslavement with a dog or wolf?

I will need to look at the messages there to get an idea of what is failing for you.

detail in spoiler

I will need to look at the messages there to get an idea of what is failing for you.

The debug mode trace file from da? I enabled that option but I can't find the output file.

The debug mode trace file from da? I enabled that option but I can't find the output file.

I think Skyrimll means Papyrus log.

If you do not have it active, then add these values to your Skyrim.ini file in

in: Documents\My Games\Skyrim

or: ...Mod Organizer\profiles\<ProfileName> (if using MO.)

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Logs can be found from Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Logs. The one marked with "0" is the most recent one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have my MCM set to submissive and I'll get a message that tells me that my PC gets forced down to the ground and I have the choice to submit or not - I've been using this mod for ages - but, lately when I get the message or if my PC begs and gets the message nothing happens and she can just walk away even though I always select submit.

Any ideas on what's going on?

I started a CCAS as a chaurus breeder. Everything was fine until the owner wouldn't react to the dialogue choices I picked. I have some error in my log:

I'm not exactly sure what that iDrunkVariable is about. Should I start RND?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I had very similar problem when I selected Chaurus Breeder, the only option I had when speaking to the owner was "...". I couldn't do anything. If I did not have Aroused Creatures installed the chaurus wouldn't rape my PC either, I'd just stand there doing nothing. Still, I could not talk to her owner.

Sadly that save is gone and the logs along with it. I got so frustrated with constant CTD, not related to this, that I deleted the save and took a break from Skyrim for a couple of weeks. I just quoted you and posted my similar problem to see what the issue could have been so that if it happens again in the future I know what's going on. Sorry I wasn't any help.

Sadly that save is gone and the logs along with it. I got so frustrated with constant CTD, not related to this, that I deleted the save and took a break from Skyrim for a couple of weeks. I just quoted you and posted my similar problem to see what the issue could have been so that if it happens again in the future I know what's going on. Sorry I wasn't any help.

Hey friend, don't give up. What is Richard going to do?

I had a profile yesterday that gave me constant ctd. I started new pc , different profile, and everything ran fine.

Sometimes it just gets cluster f*cked and the wrong wrench got thrown in the works. :shy:

Seems to be working for me, no ctd. I saved and reloaded before going to bed. When I got to breeding ground I had the 3 dialogue options with master.

Master wouldn't respond to me though. I saved and reloaded and everything was working as it's supposed to be. Maybe just the Skyrim dialogue bug?

I had a profile yesterday that gave me constant ctd. I started new pc , different profile, and everything ran fine.

Sometimes it just gets cluster f*cked and the wrong wrench got thrown in the works. :shy:

I'm back from my hiatus and playing on multiple profiles and having a good time before I continue on with my main play through. I do intend to create another one and try being a chaurus breeder again because I'm a sadist and like to watch my PCs suffer.  :angel: 

Oh, and Richard just recently forced himself on his skooma whore of a wife and forced her to do more drugs even though he's already knocked her up. So all is well in Riften. :lol:

How do you start the blacksmith quest? because I wonder if the quest is broken for me.

I'm stuck at the very first one "Blacksmith Craft - Help around the forge"  whenever I talk to Alvor he keep saying something like " Take a look around the forge and get used to the tools, come back later when I have time" or something similar. And that's all he say, no mater how long I wait.

Edit: still need help with this issue, anyone??

Edit2: so is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Edited by doisitrey

I'm back from my hiatus and playing on multiple profiles and having a good time before I continue on with my main play through. I do intend to create another one and try being a chaurus breeder again because I'm a sadist and like to watch my PCs suffer.  :angel:

Oh, and Richard just recently forced himself on his skooma whore of a wife and forced her to do more drugs even though he's already knocked her up. So all is well in Riften. :lol:

For sadist, add http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-22-12232015/

I put the settings to 100%, no escape, bandits get killed by chaurus and Falmer. Now I have gifts for my Master.

For sadist, add http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-22-12232015/

I put the settings to 100%, no escape, bandits get killed by chaurus and Falmer. Now I have gifts for my Master.

Pfft! That's one of my favorite mods. I make Richard guard the house but, set his arousal level so low that he either rapes her or joins in the rape with the people that broke into our shitty yet awesome canal home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Version 2.8 is out with these changes:

- Added: Master services cost allowance points (food, drink, heal) 

- Added: Hungry/Thirsty/Hurt should only open master inventory filtered accordingly 

- Added: Make sure clothing is equipped after 'I am cold' 

- Added: Add high priority safety dialogue to allow removal of gag from followers 

This update is meant to work with SD+ 3.5.8 and above (which will be out later today).

- Added: Hungry/Thirsty/Hurt should only open master inventory filtered accordingly 
- Added: Add high priority safety dialogue to allow removal of gag from followers 

This update is meant to work with SD+ 3.5.8 and above (which will be out later today).

I have a question, I think you mentioned that there was compatibility for Emily's YPS fashion mod in regards to hair shaving/growth. Do I have to turn off the option in SL dialogues can be shaved as a slave for the YPS mod to take precedence?

I have a question, I think you mentioned that there was compatibility for Emily's YPS fashion mod in regards to hair shaving/growth. Do I have to turn off the option in SL dialogues can be shaved as a slave for the YPS mod to take precedence?

If you turn off the option, it will disable shaving both from Hormones and from YPS.

If the option is ON, it will detect YPS is available and use it to shave your head.

If it is not available, it will try to use SexLab Hormones instead.

And if Hormones is not available, it will fall back on showracemenu.