Guys, anyone knows where is the enchanted gauntlets in Alftand, for the ones who did the Blacksmith Craft quest? I saw someone posting a picture of the location but it isn't there, and there isn't  a proper forge, but an Anvil. I'm using an older version of this mod (2.1), by the way.

• 4 weeks later...

This is supposed to give dialogue option for nonhostile creatures right?

Something about bestiality appeared when I talked to a caged wolf the first time [more dialogues], but now there is only [refresh dialogues] there with every creature and it won't change.

I think I had that too when I accidentally got captured by an animal, but after it ass-raped me the dialog started working.

• 2 weeks later...

hello skyrimll,

first of all your mod is great.i have few problems but thx to upadate is has passed but recent upadate cause quest like backsmith craft. where that Gray mane  ask for lunar iron mace  quest i'm competely stuck even i brought him required items ther is no dialogues pls help!!!!!!!! thx...

hello skyrimll,

first of all your mod is great.i have few problems but thx to upadate is has passed but recent upadate cause quest like backsmith craft. where that Gray mane  ask for lunar iron mace  quest i'm competely stuck even i brought him required items ther is no dialogues pls help!!!!!!!! thx...

You have to find the right lunar crafted mace and that can be tricky if you have any kind of weapon replacer.

If you are stuck, you can try skipping that quest with:

setstage _SLD_QST_BlacksmithCraft 430

I don't know, and I don't want to start another "testing" phase. The description isn't showing me what I want, and rather show me stuff I do not want ever in another mod than defeat, helpless or cursed loot.

I realize this is a good month late, but wanted to pitch in if you hadn't found the information.

Aroused Creatures does have a couple options controlling animal approach. NPC and PC are separate options. Either can be disabled. Arousal is usually the controlling factor, but you can set it to require both PC and animal arousal. You can also set it to require a collar or if a collar use a lower arousal level.

There is also an option to do what you want - use a hotkey to start sex with the targeted creature. It does not need arousal though I think it can have one set.

hello skyrimll,

You have to find the right lunar crafted mace and that can be tricky if you have any kind of weapon replacer.

If you are stuck, you can try skipping that quest with:

setstage _SLD_QST_BlacksmithCraft 430

ok i got now thx for info i was stuck in that quest for for many days......

I had a strange phenomenon: The Dragonborn couldn't stand next to any dog for more than 5 seconds without the dog trying to enslave. That became quite a nuisance. Is this a somehow expected behavior or was it my buggy save? I currently disabled the mod.

What version are you using? 2.6 fixed a bug where multiple popups would appear, if you're using anything previous to 2.6 try updating.

If you are using 2.6 currently, it's possible the 2.6 update introduced a new bug... can you post your papyrus log?

I had a strange phenomenon: The Dragonborn couldn't stand next to any dog for more than 5 seconds without the dog trying to enslave. That became quite a nuisance. Is this a somehow expected behavior or was it my buggy save? I currently disabled the mod.

What version are you using? 2.6 fixed a bug where multiple popups would appear, if you're using anything previous to 2.6 try updating.

If you are using 2.6 currently, it's possible the 2.6 update introduced a new bug... can you post your papyrus log?

I'm using 2.6. Here's the log with trace enabled. I coc'ed to whiterun and stood next to the first encountered dog, without letting the crosshair touch the dog.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

@skyrimll

You might want to put EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls listed as recommended mods. I believe the problems many people have with Sexlab Dialogues aren't related to the mod at all, but instead are because of the vanilla engine bug those mods fix.

For example, lots of people say that there is a conflict between Dialogues and Animal Mansion, but I'm 99% sure this is just the vanilla bug rearing its ugly head.

A new version (2.7) is out with these changes:

- New: Add check for enslavement and distance to master before NPC assault player slave 
- New: Improve conditions to detect Silent Moon weapons in quest with Eorlund 
- New: Disable temp 'follow me' dialogue if NPC already a follower 
- New: Follow dialogue should be easier for higher relationship ranks

-Fixed: Fix quest condition issues with Eorlund Dialogue if player is already companion 

- Removed outdated translations from download page

File Name: SexLab Dialogues (2016-11-15)

Requirements / Installation

SexLab Dialogues requires:

- SexLab (1.62+)

- SexLab Aroused Redux

- Zaz Animation Pack (7.0+)

Will give it a try, but wait... ZaZ 7.0 ?! I can only find 6.x.

My mistake.. I meant 6.11

I will fix that in the description.

• 2 weeks later...

I started a CCAS as a chaurus breeder. Everything was fine until the owner wouldn't react to the dialogue choices I picked. I have some error in my log:

[11/27/2016 - 07:52:15PM] Error:  (944F20BC): cannot fetch variable named iDrunkVariable of type int, returning 0.

stack:

[ (944F20BC)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?

[_SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_QST_Main.SetNPCDialogueState() - "SLD_QST_Main.psc" Line 30

[alias _SLD_playerREF on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_PlayerAlias.OnSLDRefreshNPCDialogues() - "SLD_PlayerAlias.psc" Line 466
[11/27/2016 - 07:53:43PM] Error:  (944F20BC): cannot fetch variable named iDrunkVariable of type int, returning 0.

stack:

[_SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_QST_Main.SetNPCDialogueState() - "SLD_QST_Main.psc" Line 30

[topic info 5705AAE0 on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_TIF_PCSubAnimalGrab3.Fragment_0() - "SLD_TIF_PCSubAnimalGrab3.psc" Line 10
[11/27/2016 - 07:56:14PM] Error:  (944F20BC): cannot fetch variable named iDrunkVariable of type int, returning 0.

stack:

[topic info 57023BE7 on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_TIF_Main02.Fragment_0() - "SLD_TIF_Main02.psc" Line 9
[11/27/2016 - 07:57:47PM] Error:  (944F20BC): cannot fetch variable named iDrunkVariable of type int, returning 0.

stack:

[topic info 57057504 on quest _SLD_QST_Controller (5701CA51)].SLD_TIF_PCSubBeastSex.Fragment_0() - "SLD_TIF_PCSubBeastSex.psc" Line 37

I'm not exactly sure what that iDrunkVariable is about. Should I start RND?

Papyrus.0.log

What does this mean? Is it not working properly?

I've seen that a couple of times. Nothing is wrong unless you see it more than once.

The problem is that so many mods install and update when starting a new game (and a few whenever you load a game too) that they have to stack up in a holding pattern of sorts, because they can't all initialize at once. The order they go onto this stack mostly depends on your load order but is also semi-random, so there will be times you'll see these notifications or message boxes and other times you won't. It's usually nothing to worry about.

I started a CCAS as a chaurus breeder. Everything was fine until the owner wouldn't react to the dialogue choices I picked. I have some error in my log:

I'm not exactly sure what that iDrunkVariable is about. Should I start RND?

I haven't used RND, so I can't say for sure on that one. I don't know what the variables used by it are.

But... when you say the owner doesn't react, how doesn't he react? As in the dialogue option is greyed out and nothing seems to happen? I've been seeing people post about that for a couple of days now (not just in this thread).

I get the dialogues, but clicking on the options does nothing. Worked a bit before though, it just suddenly stopped reacting to my clicks. I can navigate the dialogue list properly and all. It just won't (answer) validate my choices. I click but nothing happens at all, the dialogues are still there and all.

Edited by bicobus

I've seen that a couple of times. Nothing is wrong unless you see it more than once.

But i see it every time i load game

Hmm... it looks like the _SLD_version variable isn't being set properly, which is making SD+ give you that error. Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to set it in the console.

Theoretically, if it is just the variable that isn't set, you should be able to play normally. However, if one isn't being set, it's entirely possible that others aren't either, which may lead to problems with SD+.

So to answer your original question - no, it isn't working properly, but it *possibly* doesn't matter. I haven't looked at the code in-depth to find out. ;)

Try starting a new game, wait for everything to update, save, exit, and reload your new game a couple of times. If it doesn't do this repeatedly on a new game, then there's just a problem with your current saved game. If it does do this repeatedly on a new game, there's a problem with your install.

Also, make sure both Dialogues and SD+ are up to date.

But i see it every time i load game

Hmm... it looks like the _SLD_version variable isn't being set properly, which is making SD+ give you that error. Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to set it in the console.

Theoretically, if it is just the variable that isn't set, you should be able to play normally. However, if one isn't being set, it's entirely possible that others aren't either, which may lead to problems with SD+.

So to answer your original question - no, it isn't working properly, but it *possibly* doesn't matter. I haven't looked at the code in-depth to find out. ;)

Try starting a new game, wait for everything to update, save, exit, and reload your new game a couple of times. If it doesn't do this repeatedly on a new game, then there's just a problem with your current saved game. If it does do this repeatedly on a new game, there's a problem with your install.

Also, make sure both Dialogues and SD+ are up to date.

Ok, reinstalling the mod helped

I've noticed with the latest SD+(352a) & Dialogues (2.7) that the owners try to shave slaves even though 'pc can be shaved' is unchecked in Dialogues, though I can resist it at the prompt, I was wondering if this was a regression of the old bug or intended behavior now.