Version 2.8 is out with these changes:

- Added: Master services cost allowance points (food, drink, heal) 
- Added: Hungry/Thirsty/Hurt should only open master inventory filtered accordingly 
- Added: Make sure clothing is equipped after 'I am cold' 
- Added: Add high priority safety dialogue to allow removal of gag from followers 

This update is meant to work with SD+ 3.5.8 and above (which will be out later today).

I have a question, I think you mentioned that there was compatibility for Emily's YPS fashion mod in regards to hair shaving/growth. Do I have to turn off the option in SL dialogues can be shaved as a slave for the YPS mod to take precedence?

If you turn off the option, it will disable shaving both from Hormones and from YPS.

If the option is ON, it will detect YPS is available and use it to shave your head.

If it is not available, it will try to use SexLab Hormones instead.

And if Hormones is not available, it will fall back on showracemenu.

Ah, I see. I remember last time I  had the option turned on, along with YPS fashion (5.0.1.2) and it shaved my characters head, but after a while it grew back to the original length set.

Hi Skyrimll, I downloaded version 2.8 of this mod and I'm having some problems. I'm not sure if it's supposed to but the mod doesn't show up in FINIS after updating behavior. The reason I'm asking is because none of the dialogue options: 'pushed on the ground', 'submit/resist', 'hey sexy' result in any animations. Once it happened that after selecting 'resist' my armor was stripped but that's as far as it got- no animation played.

I installed the mod twice, once with NMM and second by putting the contents directly into the data folder.

The other strange thing is that when the mod was installing the message in the upper left corner of the screen showed: 'Updating SLDialogue to 1.20.... This is my first install of this mod and shouldn't it be 2.8? The MCM menu showed up no problem. It seems like it wants to work but I can't advance my PC'S sub status without the animations.

Last question: how do you check the PC's slave status level?

Hi Skyrimll, I downloaded version 2.8 of this mod and I'm having some problems. I'm not sure if it's supposed to but the mod doesn't show up in FINIS after updating behavior. The reason I'm asking is because none of the dialogue options: 'pushed on the ground', 'submit/resist', 'hey sexy' result in any animations. Once it happened that after selecting 'resist' my armor was stripped but that's as far as it got- no animation played.

I installed the mod twice, once with NMM and second by putting the contents directly into the data folder.

The other strange thing is that when the mod was installing the message in the upper left corner of the screen showed: 'Updating SLDialogue to 1.20.... This is my first install of this mod and shouldn't it be 2.8? The MCM menu showed up no problem. It seems like it wants to work but I can't advance my PC'S sub status without the animations.

Do you have SD+ installed?

Dialogues in itself only handles a few things. It relies on other mods to make use of the content it enables. SD+ is needed is you want slavery related stuff. 

Missing animations is still an issue - right now, Dialogues requires SD+ for animations. I tried to fix that once but it didn't work and I never went back on that problem.

Dialogues should not appear in FNIS as it has no animations, but SD+ should.

Dialogues in itself only handles a few things. It relies on other mods to make use of the content it enables. SD+ is needed is you want slavery related stuff. 

Missing animations is still an issue - right now, Dialogues requires SD+ for animations. I tried to fix that once but it didn't work and I never went back on that problem.

Thanks very much Skyrimll. Well that explains FINIS and the lack of animations. No I don't have SD+, I'm worried about a high script load on my limited system. I only wanted some basic sub/dom dialogue between my PC and her spouse. As it is, if I equip the pet collar on my player I'm recognized as a slave but with very limited dialogue options. I guess that will have to do for now. It would be nice to have a version independent of SD+ with only a few animations that would allow access to the higher dialogue branches.  :shy:

Thanks very much Skyrimll. Well that explains FINIS and the lack of animations. No I don't have SD+, I'm worried about a high script load on my limited system. I only wanted some basic sub/dom dialogue between my PC and her spouse. As it is, if I equip the pet collar on my player I'm recognized as a slave but with very limited dialogue options. I guess that will have to do for now. It would be nice to have a version independent of SD+ with only a few animations that would allow access to the higher dialogue branches.  :shy:

For that I would have to create a minimal mod, covering some of the functions from SD+ for people who want to use Dialogues without SD+

It shouldn't be a ton of work but I will have to put it on my list and see when i can find the time to do it.

For that I would have to create a minimal mod, covering some of the functions from SD+ for people who want to use Dialogues without SD+

It shouldn't be a ton of work but I will have to put it on my list and see when i can find the time to do it.

I was thinking about the possibility of having a dependence on Pet Collar instead. The animations are already there, sub level could be determined by the amount of times you serve as a pet or as a dom how often you get a pet to serve you. Maybe throw in a few punishment scenes triggered by dialogue. The higher the level the more the SLDialogue branch would open up. Not sure what functions you would need from SD+ but overall you might end up with a mod that would go much easier on the game engine.

Well doesn't this look fancy. Not enough mods that can let you submit properly to your follower, out there~ Mm. Also very few mods to initiate bestiality! I look forwards to what you do with this, and if I can help (with dialogue writing or something) I will. This looks fun!

Edit: Ooohhhh, okay after reading above, that's just handled by other mods. Oh well, the other stuff is fun, and I still approve. :3 Thanks for your hard work!

I am a bit confused, is this mod just a resourcemod for other mods to use, or can I start the dom/slave stuff with beasts/npcs with this mod alone?

It is more of a resource mod for other mods to use.

I developed it to manage dialogues / relationships for my other mods : SD+, Stories, Alicia and Mind Control

By the way skyrimLL, do you think it would be possible to merge some of SLdialogues features with deviously enslaved? Especially the relationship thing (dom/sub), since deviously enslaved seems to want to manage that aspect. Well merge may be a big word, maybe have SLdialogues use deviously enslaved if available instead of the in-built system?

I'm not quite sure which aspects of SLDialogues need to be added for deviously enslaved to be properly usable by all your mods. Both seems to overlap in several feature points.

Is it me or am I talking gibberish? I'm not certain I understood myself.

By the way skyrimLL, do you think it would be possible to merge some of SLdialogues features with deviously enslaved? Especially the relationship thing (dom/sub), since deviously enslaved seems to want to manage that aspect. Well merge may be a big word, maybe have SLdialogues use deviously enslaved if available instead of the in-built system?

I'm not quite sure which aspects of SLDialogues need to be added for deviously enslaved to be properly usable by all your mods. Both seems to overlap in several feature points.

Is it me or am I talking gibberish? I'm not certain I understood myself.

Detection and integration is possible but I don't use DES anymore because it used to be too script heavy for my setup.

If someone can point me to which dialogues to remove or change I can look into it.

I think he's talking about follower dialogue. DEC 13.0 added some follower interaction where, randomly, when the follower and the player are alone the follower will bring DD styles items to the player, and from there the conversation can lead to items being locked on the player or the follower, sex, ect. In the same vein the follower can approach the player for sex if they become too aroused, complain about being belted, ect. The conversation can drift into BDSM if the follower gets the impression the player enjoys being dom/sub, and or the follower has similar tendencies.

I wanted organic follower interaction that was devious and could morph over time into BDSM territory with the right decisions, but could also be spread out over gameplay and wouldn't lock the player into a certain mod or gameplay style without the right conditions being met. I had planed for the follower to completely enslave the player at one end, and maybe follower enter into PAH on the other, with lots of mix and match in the middle. Problem was I'm not creative enough to make that kind of ambitious dialogue work well, I couldn't write dialogue into the next step that I liked and didn't find wanting and so I haven't really taken it to a conclusion.

I wouldn't mind if another author took what I made and continued it, although I'm not sure if it's in the scope of what Skyrimll wants for SLD. On the other side of the coin, I wouldn't mine input from skyrimll if he had ideas.

Edit: Misread what bicobus wrote, I can probably integrate SLD dialogue into DEC, although I would like some specific examples since honestly I don't know the full scope of SLD's working dialogue.

Both SLD and DEC seems to want to create some kind of empiric relationship between the player character and the different actors around it. DEC being a bit more pro-active about it. At the base, they both are establishing the same base net: who is a sub/dom and how the different actor evolve their relationships. That shared base could be merge, so both mod would use it instead of creating their own database, thus expanding each other scope.

I mean the idea behind SLD was so a mod like DEC could graft itself on it to expand the available dialogues, right?

Both SLD and DEC seems to want to create some kind of empiric relationship between the player character and the different actors around it. DEC being a bit more pro-active about it. At the base, they both are establishing the same base net: who is a sub/dom and how the different actor evolve their relationships. That shared base could be merge, so both mod would use it instead of creating their own database, thus expanding each other scope.

I mean the idea behind SLD was so a mod like DEC could graft itself on it to expand the available dialogues, right?

A mod like DEC could not extend the dialogues in SLD (i didn't find how to do that in ck) but it could definitely use SLD's underlying architecture, modevents and storageUtil variables.

I searched in this thread for issues about Smithing quest on Eorland stage.

Well, I'm stuck in this, too.

After giving Eorland 15 dragonbones there is no further dialogue option and no quest object refresh.

My PC is lv115 with smithing skill 203, also crafted and tempered over 200 armors and weapons.

I would say I started the smithing questline very early, right after my arriving whiterun and first met on Alvencci.

But I countined the quest very lately, after over one month playing, and I nearly finished all vanilla quests.

I tried to craft and temper more 30 armors&weapons after giving dragonbones, but still nothing happens.

What is this quest id and its stage numbers? I just want to remove it from journal~

edit: I looked into TES5edit for methods and found,

stage 430: "collect 15 dragon bone" which I stuck in.

stage 440: "craft a lifetime 30 armors&weapons", is it meant to be triggered after collecting dragonbones? but it's not.

I use console to get to this stage, nothing happens, even I tried to craft and temper further more 30 armors and weapons.

stage 450: "help to rebuild wuuthrad", I've already completed the companions questline so it's normally nothing I can do.

I use Additemmenu to get all wuuthrad fragments and talk to Eorland but still nothing new.

stage 460: "one wuuthrad has been found", I dont know If "one wuuthrad" means a fragment or the wuuthrad axe itself.

So I brought the wuuthrad axe back to Eorland, as well as all fragments in my inventory, nothing happens.

stage 900": "shut down stage", well the quest in the jurnal doesn't shut down.

In stage 440, 450, 460 and 900 Eorland has just keep providing one dialogue option that ask me to investigate Ebony blade, Dagon's razor and Atronach forge,

I use atronach forge to get every kind of daedric armors and weapons crafted (well, didnt test other things), and tempered them, and brought the ebony blade and the razor (they are also tempered) back to Eorland. These wont either help.

As my conclusion there isn't a finishing or purge stage in this quest yet, It's still under construction. am I right?

If it is so, I'll be patient waiting for updates.

I just dislike to see a quest in the journal and I cant do nothing about it.(like many others :)

There is a conflict with Summermyst on the "Light Damage" magic effect (record 0003B0B1).

How does SL Dialogue use this magic effect? I see it adds the keyword "_SLD_SilentMoonWeapon [KYWD:1C05E619]" but don't know how it's used and whether it'd be safe to have Summermyst overwrite it.

After giving Eorland 15 dragonbones there is no further dialogue option and no quest object refresh.

My PC is lv115 with smithing skill 203, also crafted and tempered over 200 armors and weapons.

I would say I started the smithing questline very early, right after my arriving whiterun and first met on Alvencci.

But I countined the quest very lately, after over one month playing, and I nearly finished all vanilla quests.

I tried to craft and temper more 30 armors&weapons after giving dragonbones, but still nothing happens.

What is this quest id and its stage numbers? I just want to remove it from journal~

stage 440: "craft a lifetime 30 armors&weapons", is it meant to be triggered after collecting dragonbones? but it's not.

I use console to get to this stage, nothing happens, even I tried to craft and temper further more 30 armors and weapons.

stage 450: "help to rebuild wuuthrad", I've already completed the companions questline so it's normally nothing I can do.

I use Additemmenu to get all wuuthrad fragments and talk to Eorland but still nothing new.

stage 460: "one wuuthrad has been found", I dont know If "one wuuthrad" means a fragment or the wuuthrad axe itself.

So I brought the wuuthrad axe back to Eorland, as well as all fragments in my inventory, nothing happens.

In stage 440, 450, 460 and 900 Eorland has just keep providing one dialogue option that ask me to investigate Ebony blade, Dagon's razor and Atronach forge,

I use atronach forge to get every kind of daedric armors and weapons crafted (well, didnt test other things), and tempered them, and brought the ebony blade and the razor (they are also tempered) back to Eorland. These wont either help.

As my conclusion there isn't a finishing or purge stage in this quest yet, It's still under construction. am I right?

I just dislike to see a quest in the journal and I cant do nothing about it.(like many others :)

Yes... there is no finishing stage... partly because there is no end to reaching mastery to a craft :) ... and partly because I didn't find a good way to finish the quest. 

I am open to ideas.

I am open to ideas.

Daedric armor and weapons are made, in Skyrim, by mixing ebony ingots and daedric hearts in a pot and out pops a piece of armor. This is actually counter to the lore, however. My idea would require (probably) a reworking of the Daedric Smithing perk, adding a condition (possibly to the perk, possibly to all the Daedric recipes, I'm not sure which it would have to be) that allows tempering but prevents forging until conditions are met.

Daedric armor and weapons are, at base, the same as Ebony. You take Ebony and shape it until it forms armor and weapons. Daedric armor is made when you take regular Ebony armor and infuse the spirit of a Daedra into it. This is different from soultrapping and enchanting with a Daedric soul of the appropriate type, but similar.

You take one of the Daedroth (*), and cut out the living heart. As the spirit of the Daedra (Dremora) attempts to flee to Oblivion on death, you grab its Vestige (i.e. soul) and infuse it into the armor. This is similar to soul trapping, but instead of grabbing the soul and putting it into a gemstone to be infused into an existing piece of equipment in order to create enchanted gear, you infuse it directly into the equipment. You also need to quench the armor or weapon in the blood of the Daedra to complete the process - in fact, the Jarl's request of Moth gro-Bagol comes closer to the lore than normal smithing does in Skyrim (**). IIRC you can also quench it in water mixed with Daedric blood, but I can't seem to find that source, so I might be wrong about that.

The rage and pain, existential and physical, of the suffering Daedra hardens the Ebony, granting a keener edge that doesn't dull as easily, and tougher armor. The present Vestige then grants it naturally magical properties, making it almost impossible to reshape into different forms, and also IIRC makes it more easily enchantable though I can't find that source either. Something about two Daedric souls, trapped in different ways, sharing the same space. I dunno.

Note: Similar to the difference between Black and White souls for enchanting, you need the blood and vestige of a sentient daedra. Dremora, Xivilai, Golden Saints, Dark Seducers, etc. Things like Clannfear, Hell Hounds, or Spider Daedra won't work. Creatures like imps, Lurkers, Atronachs, Ogrim, or Daedroths (the creature) I tend to think of as borderline cases.

My idea is that you would add a condition to the perk (or recipes, which is a heck of a lot more work) and then tie your quest around it - the quest to find out how to forge Daedric armor. This may take the player to places like the Atronach Forge, around to Orc wisewomen, famous smiths, and/or hunting down a special book. Kind of like how you had to schlep all around Morrowind to find out what happened to the dwemer, sort of thing.

Once you've found out how to forge Daedric Armor, you are better in your craft than any smith has been for hundreds of years. You can keep learning, technically, but you've reached the pinnacle of what we know is possible, smithing-wise (though if you eventually add an "enchanting" quest, this adds some interesting possibilities for end-of-line enchanting learning too).

This would undoubtedly make the mod incompatible with other mods that alter that perk (or recipes).

Mechanically, I tend to think you would need to edit the forging recipes, not the perk. The player can take the Daedric Smithing perk at any time as normal, and this allows them to temper Daedric equipment better, but by adding your condition to the forge recipes for Daedric equipment, you lock off that ability until your quest is completed and the player learns how to do it. This would make it incompatible with mods that alter those recipes, but not incompatible with mods that alter the perk.

* - Note that the word "Daedroth" is the singular form of "Daedra," the creature Daedroth is a misuse of the word - in this case, you would need the heart of one of the Kyn, a.k.a. Dremora.

** - I remember reading somewhere that the Skyforge comes close to this as well. A Daedra's soul in Oblivion reforms by accreting Creatia over a long period of time. The Skyforge instead forms a natural pool of Creatia on Nirn, and this power enters the Skyforge Steel weapons as they are forged. It isn't as strong as Daedric because it isn't really formed into a soul, but it has some of the same power.

NB: I've never read anything that supports this, but my headcanon says that the Lunar Forge works in a similar way - somehow drawing Creatia from the moons Jode and Jone (Masser and Secunda) instead of the ambient force of Nirn (the Skyforge) or accreting souls (Daedra in Oblivion). My headcanon also supports the idea that Aetherium is crystallized Creatia of a different form.

Yes... there is no finishing stage... partly because there is no end to reaching mastery to a craft :) ... and partly because I didn't find a good way to finish the quest. 

I am open to ideas.

Ok Ok, I used save tool as an emergency end to this quest. (along with updating from 2.7 to 2.8)

And, about mastery of crafting, should the legendary(above master) craftsmen skill is on crafting those unbreakable dd restrains? :lol:

@CC - You gave me an idea to finish the quest which I hope will fit in with your suggestion in a fitting way. Let me know if you are interested in hearing more and I will tell you in a spoiler-filled private message.

@Cinemagic - I will see if I can add a bridge to DD quests without adding a hard dependency.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this mod!
I have immersive speechcraft, SexLab Solutions, SexLab Pleasure and Sexlab Romance for the purpose of this mode, if it were built with RDO and EFF (or any mod followers) would be even more perfect. It would be nice to recruit any NPC due to your level of speechcraft convincing through dialogue without passing through an unimmersive MCM.