On 8/2/2022 at 4:02 AM, Draknowin said:

Is there any system for 'corrupting' NPCs? I see the option 'Seduction/Corruption', but there's not a real explanation of how it works/how much is implemented/what it actually DOES. Maybe I'm just being blind, but so far I've only seen it used for 'good' relationship talk. (Out of context this sounds awful to ask about, wow)

I have a lot of dialog options lined up.. just need the time to implement them. Many are on the Corruption side.

You can already have some corruption effect through sex. Having enough sex with someone flagged as a 'victim' in SexLab will have Dialogues treat them as 'submissive' to you.

The reverse is true... if you are the victim too many times with the same NPC, Dialogue will flag you as submissive to them.

On 12/28/2022 at 11:11 PM, ETSubmariner said:

Trying to figure out an option in the MCM that is greyed out in Quests . . . the Become a Priest option. I am obviously using the SSE conversion, but as those pages just point here for the fullest description, I am left to wonder. Why is that option greyed out? Is it part of the LE version that then was ported to SSE, or never was part of LE, or . . ? 

Why is it greyed out? What mod am I missing I guess?

Yes... that part is not started yet.

I have a general idea of the quest stages but I never got to them because I did not finish the Mage Apprentice yet.

My plans at the moment is to separate Mage Apprentice and Blacksmith Apprentice from Dialogues and make them standalone, non SexLab mods.

Once that is done, I will work on the Priest Apprentice.

There's a whole bunch of ores added by this mod, but they're all missing their Linked Ref to 'PickaxeMiningFloor' targets. Unless they're meant to be mineable later by quests/dialogue (I haven't gone very far into the mod). I added the Linked Refs in the Creation Kit to the ebony ores in Redbelly Mine (ShorsStoneRedbellyMine) and I can now mine them by pressing E. Thought I'd share.

1 hour ago, randomUser2019 said:

There's a whole bunch of ores added by this mod, but they're all missing their Linked Ref to 'PickaxeMiningFloor' targets. Unless they're meant to be mineable later by quests/dialogue (I haven't gone very far into the mod). I added the Linked Refs in the Creation Kit to the ebony ores in Redbelly Mine (ShorsStoneRedbellyMine) and I can now mine them by pressing E. Thought I'd share.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know they had to be linked to that PickaxeMiningFloor. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there any sex content in the mage/smith quest?

Not really.. I am actually thinking of splitting these quests out of Dialogues and into a SexLab free mod.

That will required some serious surgery but I would like to do that before further updates to the Mage quest and developing the Priest quest as well.

Unfortunately that will mean at best a reset of these quests for save games that already completed them in Dialogues.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not really.. I am actually thinking of splitting these quests out of Dialogues and into a SexLab free mod.

That will required some serious surgery but I would like to do that before further updates to the Mage quest and developing the Priest quest as well.

Unfortunately that will mean at best a reset of these quests for save games that already completed them in Dialogues.

I've been waiting for the priest quest for ages lol

• 3 months later...

I have troubles with the potion quest, the dialogue to deliver the potions doesn't appear.
I think it's because for some reason the potion is half translated. If the potion is detected by name, the script will not recognize it.
Should it be more robust to check by EditID instead of by name?

16 hours ago, furel said:

I have troubles with the potion quest, the dialogue to deliver the potions doesn't appear.
I think it's because for some reason the potion is half translated. If the potion is detected by name, the script will not recognize it.
Should it be more robust to check by EditID instead of by name?

Which potion do you mean? I want to be sure before checking my code and answering the question.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Which potion do you mean? I want to be sure before checking my code and answering the question.

Sorry, I've seen that it's so common to have problems with that quest that I assumed it would be recognized.
I refer to the delivery of the potions to Danica Pure-Spring from the mage quest line.
Despite made the potions, the stage of the quest line is not updated from stage 65 to stage 68.

I don't have any translation for this mod, in the game the name of the potions is changed (it has to be another mod) and it doesn't recognize it.

I even tracked down the code snippet that should do it.

File: SLD_JobMagePlayerAlias.pex line 89

Spoiler

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
    Form fPotionform = RejuvenationPotion as Form
      ; debug.Notification(" Player receives  " + aiItemCount + "x " + akBaseItem + " from the world")
      if (akBaseItem != None)
          ; debug.Notification(" Player receives  " + akBaseItem.GetName() )
          ; debug.Notification(" Is object a rejunevation potion  " + akBaseItem.HasKeyword(RejuvenationPotionKeyword))

If ( akBaseItem.GetName() == "Potion of Rejuvenation"  ) || ( akBaseItem.GetName() == "Rejuvenation"  ) || (fPotionform==akBaseItem)
          ;  akActor.Equipitem(HypnosisCirclet)
              ; Debug.Notification("Rejuvenation potion crafted.")
              If (JobMageQuest.GetStageDone(65)==1) && (JobMageQuest.GetStageDone(69)==0)
                  iRejuvenationPotionCount = iRejuvenationPotionCount + aiItemCount
                  if (iRejuvenationPotionCount>=10)
                      JobMageQuest.SetStage(68)
                  endif
              endif
          EndIf
      endif
EndEvent

I updated the quest line by console command. Once I update the quest to stage 68 the option to Danica appers and I can continue.
Before cheating the quest I chek that I had more than 10 potions crafted and recognized by the mod.

I'm using the SSE version from the beta-testing post: SexLabDialogues20230410

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to reset all variables? I didn't realize I was apparently assaulting one of my favorite followers, and now it doesn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't clear the variables, and resetting in Sex Lab only resets some.
I'd rather not start over. If only I had documentation on this crap. Oh well.

5 hours ago, kawaiipd said:

Is there any way to reset all variables? I didn't realize I was apparently assaulting one of my favorite followers, and now it doesn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't clear the variables, and resetting in Sex Lab only resets some.
I'd rather not start over. If only I had documentation on this crap. Oh well.

There is no way to clear the data at the moment but that is a good idea to add to the mod.

I will put it at the top of my list of improvements.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...