Thought I was the only one with this problem just didn't bother to mention it yet. Made the mistake of using this dialogue option on an npc in riverwood so loaded an earlier save got around it then went through the golden claw quest to get whatshername at the bridge to make out with my character but the option was thanks for the help instead of keep me company so it seems like between two different npcs something is not working right with this dialogue option? I just use the esc key to get out of the dialogue if I use it accidentally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll  :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suspect that the dialogue is coming from this mod (not quite sure though): "Where is your master, slave? Being out alone is dangerous".

Issue: Dialogue always pops up and blocks other guard topics (i.e. paying off bounty and surrendering).

I will have to check when I come home next week but that doesnt seem familiar to me. I can't remember adding this to Dialogues.

That dialogue might be from Deviously Enslaved?

I suspect that the dialogue is coming from this mod (not quite sure though): "Where is your master, slave? Being out alone is dangerous".

Issue: Dialogue always pops up and blocks other guard topics (i.e. paying off bounty and surrendering).

I will have to check when I come home next week but that doesnt seem familiar to me. I can't remember adding this to Dialogues.

Thanks to both of you, I will check Deviously Enslaved then next.

found a conflict with dialouges mcm and vinfamys sl drunk mod you both use Scriptname SLD_MCM extends ski_configbase so in my game i get the drunk mcm menu when turning on the dialouge mcm. You both use sld for all your scripts. I am letting you know this and I am going to let Vinfamy know it to. thought you would like to know this.

Edit found a fix for this

http://www.loverslab...-sex/?p=1930309

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I seem to have an issue progressing through the blacksmithing quest, I am on the lunar forged one, I have tried crafting an iron mace, and enchanting it with silent moons enchant, but I cannot seem to hand it in or get quest completed. I have read the books in game regarding the lunar forge, and also used that forge to craft the mace.

• 2 weeks later...

What stage is "I prayed at Warrior stone"? Because of Requiem i can´t change stone blessing. I did go to warrior stone and touch it, but get message that i already have it and can´t change it. Then i went to Alvor to see if he have new topic, but no luck. So I need stage number to manually advance quest. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 8:21 AM, bicobus said:

I completed Andur's quest to retrieve his amulet, then I refreshed his dialogues and used the "hello sweeties> would you care to keep me company?". He accepted and is now following me around, all I wanted was some loving though. Is there a way to request sex from friendly NPC? And is there a way to make him go away after the "hello sweeties" dialogue?

How do you fix this.

13 minutes ago, mrlolguydude said:

How do you fix this.

Once he is following you, there should be a new option to make him stop. I can’t remember the exact dialogue but I can check again when I return home on Tuesday.

Eventually, Dialogues will allow some loving with these options but it is not available yet. 

Found a funny incompatibility between this mod and most of the health regeneration  altering mods I have tried (e.g. Skydie, Realist Regeneration, etc...).  The Strange Nord Amulet added by this mod negates at least any decrease in health regeneration and return the rate to vanilla of the mods I have tried.  I am not sure if this hold true with and increase in health regeneration as I did not try that.  Just wanted to let you know in case you run across it again.

• 3 weeks later...

SexLab Dialogues 3.0 is out with these changes:

- Added: Add speechcraft based dialogues to sex (romance and payment) 
- Added: Add small chance master/NPC will have food/drinks when asked 'Please' 

- Fixed: Disable creature menu if master is dead 
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Devious Devices 4.0 

Devious Devices 4.0 is not required yet but it is strongly recommended going forward.