On 5/28/2018 at 10:22 AM, divaneam said:

excuse me again,

although there's SSE compatible in the front post, but it seems like puppet master and this mod doesn't work well with SSE. The game won't open with the mod installed.

any advise?

I'd second that. It just does not want to work after "converting" it. Any steps to take in addition?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Fenroo said:

How does one get to the PC as slave discussion? All I ever get is a "Hi sweetie" possibly leading to sex, or an insult, which doesn't lead to anything. 

That part isn’t finished yet.

if you have my patched version of Puppet Master, you can trigger the effect ny having them as ‘victims’of Sexlab Animations more than 10 times.

7 minutes ago, Silicon Power said:

Same issue.

With the exception of the Sisterhood of Dibella, my mods have not been converted or tested with SSE and I have no spare time to work out conversion issues for the near future.

My focus at the moment is fixing bugs and completing quests for the mods I already have for Skyrim.

7 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

With the exception of the Sisterhood of Dibella, my mods have not been converted or tested with SSE and I have no spare time to work out conversion issues for the near future.

My focus at the moment is fixing bugs and completing quests for the mods I already have for Skyrim.

I think they may be saying that they're trying to convert it themselves but it is not compiling correctly, so are there hidden files they would need in order to do that?

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

I think they may be saying that they're trying to convert it themselves but it is not compiling correctly, so are there hidden files they would need in order to do that?

Beats me... I don't know much about what it takes to convert mods over to SSE.

The one thing I could think of is that Dialogues requires ZAP and Sexlab Aroused. 

Was ZAP converted over to SSE? I think there is a version of Aroused for SSE already but I could be wrong.

Seeing ppl mentioning troubles converting this to SSE... its strange, i had no trouble.

If someone needs this for Skyrim SE, i am in the process of converting Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, and this is one of its requirements, so i had to convert it too.

I hope it's ok for me to posting it here like this, i do not want to maintain the file, i'd rather if someone more active on the forums would take the responsibility.
NOTE: i didn't do much testing, i tried only some of the dialogues and they work, so i dare to presume all of it works.

SexLab Dialogues SE 3.1 (converted by Roggvir).zip

- Recompiled all scripts.
- Optimized "sack_cloth_piece.nif" using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6
- Removed the strange hair mesh and tri, and changed the NIF and TRI of _SLD_MaleSlaveHair and _SLD_FemaleSlaveHair to those of HairMaleRedguard1 and HairFemaleRedguard04.
- Reverted the change of EditorID "BloodyRags01", previously renamed to "_SLD_BloodyRags01". Now it has the original EDID "BloodyRags01" (btw. why the fuck was it even renamed?).
- Fixed wrong "Max Heigh Data" and Water flow of some of the edited Worldspace records.
- Undeleted some vanilla reference at the GuardianStones, and set it as initially disabled.
- Fixed some wrong lighting and fog settings in some cell (don't remember which, some mines i think).
- Fixed incorrect position of Human Skull in the Bleak Falls Sanctum.

- ESP resaved in 64bit CK.
- Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case.

• 3 weeks later...

After giving Eorland Grey-Mane dragon bones he crafted a Dragon Bone Shield and Helmet, and gave me a quest to craft more Dragon Bone equipment.  Unfortunately I didn't write down what he said, and the quest menu doesn't say what to craft for him.  I've tried crafting Dragon Bone armor, gauntlets, and boots, so that I have a complete set, but I can get no dialogue option to give them to him whether my PC is wearing them or not.  Have I not crafted the correct items?  Thanks.

9 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

After giving Eorland Grey-Mane dragon bones he crafted a Dragon Bone Shield and Helmet, and gave me a quest to craft more Dragon Bone equipment.  Unfortunately I didn't write down what he said, and the quest menu doesn't say what to craft for him.  I've tried crafting Dragon Bone armor, gauntlets, and boots, so that I have a complete set, but I can get no dialogue option to give them to him whether my PC is wearing them or not.  Have I not crafted the correct items?  Thanks.

Ping me again by private message tomorrow if I don’t reply when I get back home tonight.

I need to open the mod in the editor to answer that question.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't get past the lunar weapon quest I have the lunar mace I found at the Silent moon camp and waited forever to be able to make my own just in case (I can't literally waited 14 days to get two moons full they never do. Greymane doesn't acknowledge the weapons in your possession what am I supposed to do

11 minutes ago, Dragul17 said:

Can't get past the lunar weapon quest I have the lunar mace I found at the Silent moon camp and waited forever to be able to make my own just in case (I can't literally waited 14 days to get two moons full they never do. Greymane doesn't acknowledge the weapons in your possession what am I supposed to do

I found out recently that the issue with the lunar weapon is that I am checking for the presence of a weapon from a certain list form, which assumes the player is holding the weapon.

Try talking to Greymane with the weapon equipped in your hand.

I am looking for a proper solution for this issue.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:33 PM, PubliusNV said:

Stuck at the exact same spot :/ :(

• 2 weeks later...

So, how do I actually get to sex through this mod? Basically the only options I have are beg, insult, and ask for sex, which is always refused. Also, how does bestiality work? I thought from what it says that you can just enter a dialogue and do that, but pressing the use button on friendly creatures doesn't seem to do anything.

SQS says:

Stage 0: 1

Stage 5-900: 0

SQV says that there are no scripts attached, zero aliases, the quest is enabled, the state is "running", current stage is zero, and priority is zero. But none of SLDialogue's responses show up when I speak to Alvor. The blacksmithing tutorial runs fine (stages 10 through 110 are set to 1, stage 200 is still 0, and completed in the journal).

EDIT: so this actually turned out to be a weird mod organizer bug where the scripts for the mod weren't being included in the VFS... but thanks anyway for responding. ?

• 1 month later...