• 2 weeks later...

So, my toon reached slavery level 6 and now children are yelling things like "What are you doing in that armour? Show us some skin!" - well, they were until I added some ischild checks with the CK. I was just wondering if this is intentional or not?

So, my toon reached slavery level 6 and now children are yelling things like "What are you doing in that armour? Show us some skin!" - well, they were until I added some ischild checks with the CK. I was just wondering if this is intentional or not?

Not intentional - I will add the missing checks in the next version.

Could I ask for the console command to skip over he very first part of apprentice blacksmith? I seem to be having an issue where when he asks me to craft a hide helmet I cannot access the helmet in the crafting plans. I used the console commands to complete this but it didn't work so I cannot process any further in this questline which unfortunately is at the very beginning.

Could I ask for the console command to skip over he very first part of apprentice blacksmith? I seem to be having an issue where when he asks me to craft a hide helmet I cannot access the helmet in the crafting plans. I used the console commands to complete this but it didn't work so I cannot process any further in this questline which unfortunately is at the very beginning.

That part is a vanilla quest.

You can find the quest stages here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blacksmithing_Tutorial

That part is a vanilla quest.

You can find the quest stages here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blacksmithing_Tutorial

Yup I tried that earlier but it didnt work. Good news is I found what was causing the issue and removed the mod as I was no longer using it. Everything is fine now. Thank you though for the response.

hi! I have a question.

This mod adds bloody rags perhaps?

So my problem is that the loading screens are getting slow because there are many rags to add in many npc's.

The bloody rags have nothing to do with slow loading screens. They appear only the moment an NPC is killed.

hi! I have a question.

So my problem is that the loading screens are getting slow because there are many rags to add in many npc's.

The bloody rags have nothing to do with slow loading screens. They appear only the moment an NPC is killed.

OK thank you
I am a single user ok .
I do not know what is wrong, but when I remove this pluggin slowness ends .
It may be conflict with another mod dialogue?

hi! I have a question.

OK thank you

I am a single user ok .

Try turning off the Fetish system in Dialogues. That's the only thing I can think of that could cause a slowdown.

I am wondering where those bloody rags come from myself since I only see them when using mods from this site. Find them in random containers and dead npcs all over the place and I'm thinkin what mod is doing this?

Dialogues adds them.

You can use them on tanning racks to wash them and make sack cloth or linen, and from that, you can make beggar clothing in blacksmith stations.

Why would anyone want to make beggar clothing?

In my game, having any clothes, after being constantly robbed by enemies and looting all the loose clothing long ago in a city that has not have had any change to re-spawn any of it's containers, is sometimes a luxury.

Plus, begging in beggars clothes seems to work better.

Good question.

I dont like them. They are annoying because I found them on nearly every npc and useless because its much easier to fight animals to make one (or an armor), if you want one.

Maybe it is better to remove the bloody rags or replace them with a low chance on clean rags or add a toogle in the MCM

In my game, having any clothes, after being constantly robbed by enemies and looting all the loose clothing long ago in a city that has not have had any change to re-spawn any of it's containers, is sometimes a luxury.

Plus, begging in beggars clothes seems to work better.

I think this mod does have a begging option (Or another one linked does... I know some mod does) and wearing rags increases your chance.

Also depending on your mods, wearing something will keep your arousal down, since you are not naked. Especially after a rob and rape that might be somewhat important so guards and everyone else don't take advantage of you in your horny state.

hi! I have a question.

OK thank you
I am a single user ok .

Hello !

I have found that it is not everywhere that happens.
you said that only appears when the NPC is killed.
but notes that:
if u go into a place that has a lot npc dead, bloody rags carries at all, then it is not only when he is killed.

Hi,

TES5Edit report the following :

[00:02] Background Loader: [SexLab_Dialogues.esp] Building reference info.
[00:02] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892789 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: [REFR:000F5772] (places FXMistLow01Adjust [MSTT:00016441] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ShorsStoneRedbellyMine "Redbelly Mine" [CELL:0001382E])
Removing: [REFR:0005B5BF] (places Barrel02Static [STAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodAlvorsHouse "Alvor and Sigrid's House" [CELL:000133C8])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 601, Removed Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Undeleting: [REFR:000D93C5] (places NorVineWall03NoCol [STAT:0003A1FA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of GuardianStones [CELL:00009B91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,-15))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 599, Undeleted Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] SexLab_Dialogues.esp
[00:00] All Done!

The ITM was removed, deleted ref was undeleted. I hopes that is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.4 is out with these updates:

- Added: Add better control of frequency of beast attempts at enslavement/attacks 
- Added: Improve Dialogues for beast as master 
- Added: Allow random attacks from chaurus, spiders and falmers when player is friendly  
- Added: Add dialogues start points for new beast race masters from SD+ 

Just added in the new dialogue and wyre bash found 1 UDR in there

SexLab_Dialogues.esp: UDR(1)

Was able to remove it with tes5edit

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892796 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Undeleting: [REFR:000D93C5] (places NorVineWall03NoCol [sTAT:0003A1FA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of GuardianStones [CELL:00009B91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,-15))
[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 633, Undeleted Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Found 2 identical to master ones as well

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892796 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: [REFR:000F5772] (places FXMistLow01Adjust [MSTT:00016441] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ShorsStoneRedbellyMine "Redbelly Mine" [CELL:0001382E])
Removing: [REFR:0005B5BF] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodAlvorsHouse "Alvor and Sigrid's House" [CELL:000133C8])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 633, Removed Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00