Yeah that is what I was talking about it seems kind of strange for it to be there maybe change it and put it under the main dialogue but I always thought that if you used the hello sweetie or greetings dialogues enough times it would get you somewhere with that npc?

Yeah that is what I was talking about it seems kind of strange for it to be there maybe change it and put it under the main dialogue but I always thought that if you used the hello sweetie or greetings dialogues enough times it would get you somewhere with that npc?

That's why I am thinking it is not one of mine.

The replies from NPCs to that dialogue are not familiar to me either.

Just added in the new dialogue and wyre bash found 1 UDR in there

SexLab_Dialogues.esp: UDR(1)

Was able to remove it with tes5edit

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892796 Elapsed Time: 00:04

Undeleting: [REFR:000D93C5] (places NorVineWall03NoCol [sTAT:0003A1FA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of GuardianStones [CELL:00009B91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,-15))

[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 633, Undeleted Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Found 2 identical to master ones as well

Removing: [REFR:000F5772] (places FXMistLow01Adjust [MSTT:00016441] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ShorsStoneRedbellyMine "Redbelly Mine" [CELL:0001382E])

Removing: [REFR:0005B5BF] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodAlvorsHouse "Alvor and Sigrid's House" [CELL:000133C8])

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 633, Removed Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I saw this as well. Did skyrimll ever respond?

Just added in the new dialogue and wyre bash found 1 UDR in there

SexLab_Dialogues.esp: UDR(1)

Was able to remove it with tes5edit

Undeleting: [REFR:000D93C5] (places NorVineWall03NoCol [sTAT:0003A1FA] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of GuardianStones [CELL:00009B91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,-15))

[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 633, Undeleted Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Found 2 identical to master ones as well

Removing: [REFR:000F5772] (places FXMistLow01Adjust [MSTT:00016441] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ShorsStoneRedbellyMine "Redbelly Mine" [CELL:0001382E])

Removing: [REFR:0005B5BF] (places Barrel02Static [sTAT:0010C0E3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodAlvorsHouse "Alvor and Sigrid's House" [CELL:000133C8])

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 633, Removed Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I saw this as well. Did skyrimll ever respond?

I can't remember if I replied but I think I fixed these in my development version.

I will check again just in case.

Thanks for the update!

Related to the creatures: would it be possible to have a dialogue to initiate intercourse without it leading to enslavement? By that I mean, can the player initiate something instead of being on the receiving end? So far, I only found defeat to somewhat work in that regard but only with friendly and non interactable creatures.

For instance, creature framework & cie seems to remove any dialogue from the stray dogs, which leaves them as useless critters. And if I try to "submit" to a horse, I get an empty list of dialogue but for the [more options] entry introduced with Sexlab Dialogues.

So far, I have seen plenty of mods that introduce a random Creature forcing the Player but never the reverse, which should be somewhat more logical and reasonable.

Thanks for the update!

Related to the creatures: would it be possible to have a dialogue to initiate intercourse without it leading to enslavement? By that I mean, can the player initiate something instead of being on the receiving end? So far, I only found defeat to somewhat work in that regard but only with friendly and non interactable creatures.

For instance, creature framework & cie seems to remove any dialogue from the stray dogs, which leaves them as useless critters. And if I try to "submit" to a horse, I get an empty list of dialogue but for the [more options] entry introduced with Sexlab Dialogues.

So far, I have seen plenty of mods that introduce a random Creature forcing the Player but never the reverse, which should be somewhat more logical and reasonable.

Aroused Creatures seems like it might come closest. It doesn't use dialogue, but it does allow the player to "invite" creatures, and settings to make the sex consensual.

Not sure what to tell you about Creature Framework - I use it, and don't have any problems. What is CIE?

Thanks for the update!

Aroused Creatures seems like it might come closest. It doesn't use dialogue, but it does allow the player to "invite" creatures, and settings to make the sex consensual.

Not sure what to tell you about Creature Framework - I use it, and don't have any problems. What is CIE?

Forgive my french "XX & Cie." is the equivalent of "XX & Co."

I dislike creature arousal for this reason:

Any nearby non-hostile creatures with a high enough arousal will rape (or seduce) your character or any available NPC. There are lots of configuration options to customise your experience.

I do not want them to approach me and annoy me ever. It is annoying enough to deal with Deviously Cursed Loot solicitations while in a city, I don't want the animals to start bugging me when I'm in the middle of something. Beside, making a group of NPC susceptible to break any animation you're currently in is a recipe for disaster.

The player interacting with the environment if fine. But forcing events on the player must be done carefully, and here the only rule is "Is that creature horny enough?". Cursed Loot do put several conditions for its rape mechanic and the ability for the player to choose how much of them should be fulfilled for the event to occur, that's a saner way to implement that mechanic.

Thanks for the update!

Forgive my french "XX & Cie." is the equivalent of "XX & Co."

I dislike creature arousal for this reason:

Any nearby non-hostile creatures with a high enough arousal will rape (or seduce) your character or any available NPC. There are lots of configuration options to customise your experience.

I do not want them to approach me and annoy me ever. It is annoying enough to deal with Deviously Cursed Loot solicitations while in a city, I don't want the animals to start bugging me when I'm in the middle of something. Beside, making a group of NPC susceptible to break any animation you're currently in is a recipe for disaster.

The player interacting with the environment if fine. But forcing events on the player must be done carefully, and here the only rule is "Is that creature horny enough?". Cursed Loot do put several conditions for its rape mechanic and the ability for the player to choose how much of them should be fulfilled for the event to occur, that's a saner way to implement that mechanic.

Aye, that's the point of the "invite" option. You can restrict creatures and disallow them from ever approaching your character, and then only allow the player to initiate sex, using those options.

At least, last time I checked. Has something changed recently in the mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying your mods as usual, SkyrimLL. I'm currently working on the blacksmith quest, which I really enjoy as becoming an apprentice and having a "normal" job is something I always thought was missing from Skyrim. I would LOVE to see this mod expanded to cover enchanting and alchemy as well, in a similar fashion! Perhaps you wouldn't be allowed to do multiple "apprentice" quests at the same time... or they could be designed so that they synergize well with one another. Either way, I look forward to your thoughts on future advancement in this direction :) 

It might work well if you would be able to modify the blacksmith quest so that the player isn't forced into investing skill points into heavy armor if they don't plan on using those perks otherwise (I originally thought this was an issue restricted to Perkus Maximus, but the vanilla skill tree is designed similarly). So, when the player is asked to make specific types of items, we could instead bring the heavy armor equivalent of the level OR the light armor equivalent. So, these equivalents could go something like this:

Steel--Leather

Dwarven--Elven

Orcish--Scaled

Ebony--Glass

Daedric--Dragon

Obviously anything requiring dragon would have to be armor, since weapons require the Dawnguard DLC. The only vanilla skill requirement differences between these equivalents are that ebony requires skill level 80, while glass is only 70, and daedric requires skill level 90 while dragons is 100. You could also just add another dialogue option when turning in the items--for example you are tasked with bringing either dwarven or elven armor/weapons. If you have the dwarven pieces, the regular dialogue will be displayed. If you have the elven pieces, a different dialogue will be the master's response (something that has to do with elves using magic instead of weapons, perhaps?). This will be a bit trickier with orcish/scaled, though, since you go through the whole orc quest to "learn" orc smithing from the orcs in their stronghold. Perhaps the dialogue could be edited to learn from the best smiths--not necessarily to learn orcish smithing.

Another thought I had for the blacksmith quest would be to add quest markers when necessary... that would be really useful :)