Guys.... Sorry for the noob question but...

I've been doin this mod's quest "Blacksmith Craft"

what am i supposed to do in the alftand quest?

attachicon.gifScreenShot30.jpg

i already explored alftand, found those forges,

but i forgot where i am supposed to go after that,

went back to Ghorza but she doesnt have the dialogue

any help would be appreciated...

Did you find the enchanted gauntlets?

Hey, great mod but after I did major mod swaps I seem to get the "dialogues is updating" box every time I load in. I tried searching this thread but couldn't find the solution.

It says I should check load order but I don't really see a preferred load order on this mod's page or SD+. :7 Any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks for reading it! :)

EDIT: Still haven't managed to solve this. I moved it all the way down to the bottom of the load order and it still gives me the update box each time I

load a game. Anyone else had this problem before? I can't find similar problems. 

Are you using Mod Organizer?

I think someone had that problem with MO and fixed it by copying Dialogues files directly into the Data folder instead of using MO to manage them.

Maybe someone using MO can confirm?

Guys.... Sorry for the noob question but...

I've been doin this mod's quest "Blacksmith Craft"

what am i supposed to do in the alftand quest?

attachicon.gifScreenShot30.jpg

i already explored alftand, found those forges,

but i forgot where i am supposed to go after that,

went back to Ghorza but she doesnt have the dialogue

any help would be appreciated...

Did you find the enchanted gauntlets?

Yea i found those gauntlets...

post-457416-0-94619400-1439995545_thumb.jpg

they were here right?

what comes after that?

SL Dialogs offers the option for a Blacksmith to remove some DD from your character (belt, bra, chains, collar) for a price.  (I know not to use 'chains' while doing a DCL event), but can we change the price the smith charges for these services - or even remove the option?

The blacksmith quest wants me to get snowberries, leather and linen, but when I gather the materials, nothing happens. When I bring an apron from somewhere else Alvor says to bring the materials. What am I doing wrong?

Did you  complete the blacksmith tutorial from Alvor?

That's the only thing i can think of that would prevent you from turning in the items.

SL Dialogs offers the option for a Blacksmith to remove some DD from your character (belt, bra, chains, collar) for a price.  (I know not to use 'chains' while doing a DCL event), but can we change the price the smith charges for these services - or even remove the option?

That removal service from blacksmith is coming from SD+, not Dialogues.

There are other mods charging a lot more for item removal. I wanted a cheaper option since SD increases the chance of getting one of these items for a long time. 

I will not remove the option since it is very easy for players to just ignore it for now (and since I have much more urgent things to fix at the moment.. like faction management or punishment items.).

Any idea what could block the vanilla smithing minor quest? I got the "smith me an iron dagger", but I make a iron dagger and the quest doesn't update, which of course blocks blacksmith quest.

That is odd. Never had that happen, but I have had some other vanilla quests randomly fail to update properly. It's rare (very), but it does happen. My guess would be too many things happening all at the same instant.

To bypass, this should work. In the console:

setstage tutorialblacksmithing 20

To double-check, sqv tutorialblacksmithing (or sqs). You should be at stage 10 before entering the command.

Im stuck on the blacksmith tutorial with three entries on my journal

Bring an Orcish War Axe and Mace to the forge.

I am now a Blacksmith Journeyman.

Help around the forge

The last quest I've done was to get the enchanted gauntlets, that's it.

The quest stage is 110 and 200 will not be accepted via the console.

And second question, are there no more localization of this mod version?

• 2 weeks later...

Help around the forge

One thing odd with your bug report is that by the time you get to Orcish items, your quest stage should be around 230... well past 200.

That said, I looked at the quest stages and I did find an issue with the Orcish items depending on how you get the magic gauntlets.

I already fixed it for the next version (due in a couple of weeks).

Help around the forge

One thing odd with your bug report is that by the time you get to Orcish items, your quest stage should be around 230... well past 200.

That said, I looked at the quest stages and I did find an issue with the Orcish items depending on how you get the magic gauntlets.

I already fixed it for the next version (due in a couple of weeks).

OK, thanks for clarification.

I am playing this mod together with Hormones.

When i beg for money, the NPC is forcing me to the ground and i can select to submit or resist.

Either way i go down and cannot move, but there is nothing happening after that.

The NPC actually just walks off!

FNIS is not reporting any erros.

Also the Hormones stuff is continuing normally.

idk what kind of error that is. Can you think of a mod interfering with this?

(I already tried to solve this by removing TDF, but it didnt work.)

@MileHClub

i had the same problem. But after i installed:

/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/ and

/files/file/503-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/

i get at least animation if i submit.

That is correct.

At this time, Dialogues is designed to work best with SD+

Eventually, I will add event handling to make Dialogues more standalone but for the moment, it is where I am at this stage of development.

Hello. As I was downloading this mod for SD+ I couldn't help but notice the layout of the image that I'll put here below which intrigued me. What mod are you using to make the text like that?

This may have been answered before but you'll have to forgive me for not wanting to go through 23 pages worth of text.

Also, I like the general atmosphere of the picture. Are you using an EnB or something? 

(Sorry for all these unrelated questions)

Hello. As I was downloading this mod for SD+ I couldn't help but notice the layout of the image that I'll put here below which intrigued me. What mod are you using to make the text like that?

This may have been answered before but you'll have to forgive me for not wanting to go through 23 pages worth of text.

Also, I like the general atmosphere of the picture. Are you using an EnB or something? 

Looks like you missed the attachment... are you talking about the yellow dialogue topics?

If it is, I am using this one - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? 

For the visuals, I am using this ENB - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61826/? 

Best one I ever found.

Hi :)

I've read now almost everything here, but except somebody with the same? problem, i couldn't find a solution.

I've made the blacksmith tutorial at Alvor and started the blacksmith quest, he says i shall bring snowberries, lether and linen. My game is in german, so i can only guess, linen is the strips you can make from lether? Or are this these (vanilla)useless things you find usually at draugr dungeons? I have ~30 each from lether, strips and berries, but i don't get any option to give them to Alvor, i can only ask about my stage, which is quite low. Do i have to craft more before it goes on?

Second thing is a little bugreport, if i get it right maybe better for SD+, but i'll mention it now ;)

When i ask a smith (tried with Adrienna in Whiterun and the smith in Windhelm) to remove my boots (1x rubber, 1x exibistionist, 1x pony boots) they take my gold, but don't remove anything. In Windhelm the Cursed loot quest was finished, in case of Adrienna no quest at all was involved. It's not that important, at least to me, but i guess developers want to know if something is wrong.

Anyways, thanks for your great work to make Skyrim an exciting game and excuse my bad english :)

A new version 2.1 is out with these changes:

- Added: Submit/Resist menu for forced enslavement by former (friendly) master 
- Added:Make sure there is a sleep topic for PC Sub with creatures 
- Added:Check for compatibility with SexLab 1.60+ Compatibility 
- Added:Link random answers (skooma, beatings) to low disposition in PCsub dialogues 
- Added:mod event for Rob Player in Dialogues 
- Added:Slavery level 6 - add topic when dressed and not 

- Fixed: Broken stage - Bring an Orcish War Axe and Mace to the forge. 
- Fixed: Broken Begging dialogue forNPC with high morality 
- Fixed: Check if begging for food actually provides items 
- Fixed: Verify if Puppet Master Charm is cast after 10 successful attacks 
- Fixed: 'Pretty please...' fix begging dialogues for level 6 
- Fixed: Clear objective "give 15 bones to Eorland" when completed 
- Fixed: Fix quests stage issues with Blackmsith quest (15 bones) 
- Fixed: Is SexLab Dialogues really blocking some quests? 

I have to sign off for a couple of hours.
Sanguine Debauchery + will be also updated later today.

Looks like you missed the attachment... are you talking about the yellow dialogue topics?

For the visuals, I am using this ENB - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61826/? 

Best one I ever found.

Thank you for the ENB. As for the text, I should have been more specific. I was talking about the font but It would appear that that mod also takes care of that if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, thank you.

skyrimll  Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM

Thanks for the great updates to both this, and SD+.

A quick question, please.  Does

'- Fixed: Is SexLab Dialogues really blocking some quests?'

mean that the dialogues that seem to break some of the Cursed Loot quests won't any more?   In particular, ie, the ones that can remove DD restraints which are, in then current gameplay,  CL quest items?  :unsure:

TIA

Best one I ever found.

Thank you for the ENB. As for the text, I should have been more specific. I was talking about the font but It would appear that that mod also takes care of that if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, thank you.

Never mind, I can't find the font that you're using.