I think this mod is causing problems with some of the Jarls. I'm trying to get the become thane quests and some of the Jarls NEVER give me the option even after I have done the prerequisites not even doing refresh dialogue fixes this.

Which ones?

Right now Riften and Falkreath don't have the "What else do you need my Jarl?" option

I think this mod is causing problems with some of the Jarls. I'm trying to get the become thane quests and some of the Jarls NEVER give me the option even after I have done the prerequisites not even doing refresh dialogue fixes this.

Which ones?

Right now Riften and Falkreath don't have the "What else do you need my Jarl?" option

Thanks.

I have no idea why Dialogues would block that but I can look into it.

I supposed you tested disabling (in MCM) or removing Dialogues to see if these topics come back?

Ok...i swear i had asked this before...but cant find the post so i'll ask again to be sure...im using this mod to see how it goes and when using the option to beg for money, sometimes it says that im being pushed down since the npc wants to "help itself first" but that's just it, my character lays there in a bleeding position but nohing happens...am i missing something? or it just does that and no sex is activated after?

In that same regard, i've read that this mod does trigger some animations...exactly wich dialogues trigger them??

Hope someone can answer :3

If your pushed into the bleed out animation you should get a pop up box appear saying submit/resist

That said when i've used the begging dialogue and had sex the dialogue is more along the lines of show me what a good slave you are and then sex triggers without any interim bleed out step

Which ones?

Thanks.

I have no idea why Dialogues would block that but I can look into it.

I supposed you tested disabling (in MCM) or removing Dialogues to see if these topics come back?

Actually it turns out It's my fault. I didn't know you have to do the Citizen quests BEFORE the option to become thane of Riften appears, and Falkreath was just bugged and it unlocked

• 2 weeks later...

Got a question, i'm doing the blacksmith questline (have requiem installed and changes the stone altars quite a bit) I went to the stone, activated it and then nothing happened to the quest can I get some help/ skip this part of the quest?

You just need to return to Alvor and tell him you've activated the stone, and he'll give you a new task.

Got a question, i'm doing the blacksmith questline (have requiem installed and changes the stone altars quite a bit) I went to the stone, activated it and then nothing happened to the quest can I get some help/ skip this part of the quest?

You just need to return to Alvor and tell him you've activated the stone, and he'll give you a new task.

That the problem there is no dialog saying that I activated the stone when I interact with alvor.

Went to the stone 3 times, went back on older saves, started a new game.

I'm guessing requiem has something to do with this.

Is there any way I can skip this part of the quest?

I also noticed that some dialogues are missing or blocked. The Rumors options at the taverns/inns are blocked and some of the Jarls earns are also missing. Thanks for all your work. My Skyrim gaming experience is better because of all the work you do. :D

I need more specific details to track down any bug with dialogues.

Which inn in particular is missing rumors? Which innkeeper?

Which jarl is missing which quest?

Without that kind of detail, I can't test anything.

I also noticed that some dialogues are missing or blocked. The Rumors options at the taverns/inns are blocked and some of the Jarls earns are also missing. Thanks for all your work. My Skyrim gaming experience is better because of all the work you do. :D

I need more specific details to track down any bug with dialogues.

Which inn in particular is missing rumors? Which innkeeper?

Which jarl is missing which quest?

Without that kind of detail, I can't test anything.

It was pretty much all of them. But I think it was the combination of improper upgrades on my end, Radiatant Prostitute, updates to sexlab aroused, and dialogues. But made a brand new start and all is back to normal. Thanks again.

So I downloaded the framework mod & the supporting mods, but I don't get the ring in my menu, all that happens in game is I get stripped naked after I press the "K" button to surrender. Then the game freezes with me naked on the ground surrounded by bandits.

What do I need to install to get the ring in my menu?

And to have sex?

Guest Mogie56

Is there a level requirement for this mod?  reason I ask is after starting the "Become a blacksmith" I forge the iron dagger, then he asks for a hide helmet. but there is no hide helmet in either of the crafting lists, top or bottom. it has all other hide pieces but no helmet so I cannot progress the quest, any idea's? I have no other mods that alter vanilla armors. also there is a quest marker on the forge.

Is there a level requirement for this mod?  reason I ask is after starting the "Become a blacksmith" I forge the iron dagger, then he asks for a hide helmet. but there is no hide helmet in either of the crafting lists, top or bottom. it has all other hide pieces but no helmet so I cannot progress the quest, any idea's? I have no other mods that alter vanilla armors. also there is a quest marker on the forge.

There is no requirement.

If you are using an overhaul or anything else changing skills or materials, you may get stuck during the tutorial.

For example, I have a mod that changes iron ingots into iron bars, so I have to work around that.

Check the wiki page about the blacksmith tutorial:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blacksmithing_Tutorial

You will have to move to the right stage manually using the console.

There is no requirement.

If you are using an overhaul or anything else changing skills or materials, you may get stuck during the tutorial.

For example, I have a mod that changes iron ingots into iron bars, so I have to work around that.

I had the same issue and discovered it when I was doing the blacksmith quest too!  It turned out to be an armor mod.  It might be the same in your case. 

The mod was Shocky's Tera Rogue Set + Tumblr Gift.  A fix has been posted on Shocky's blog.

Guest Mogie56

There is no requirement.

I had the same issue and discovered it when I was doing the blacksmith quest too!  It turned out to be an armor mod.  It might be the same in your case. 

The mod was Shocky's Tera Rogue Set + Tumblr Gift.  A fix has been posted on Shocky's blog.

Thank you so much for this, that was exactly it. all fixed and advanced  the quest now :)

Might be a good add-in to the main page for troubleshooting in case anyone else has that same Mod and like me not knowing there was an update fix for it.. 

Hello

Like your mod very much, however, I have an issue with the blacksmith quest
I am now ghorza's apprentice, and she asked me to bring her the forgemaster's fingers from Altfand
After that, so many things happened:

1- After reaching and entering Altfand, the quest marker disappeared (Don't know if it was intentional to make the search for the gauntlets tricky or something XD )
2- Once I find them (And it was really tricky XD ) and take them, no update happens to the quest
3- When i get back to Ghorza with the gauntlets, there is no dialogue to give them to her, I tried refreshing a couple of times, but still nothing

I reinstalled the whole mod and restarted the quest, but I hit the same wall again
NOTE: I also happened to have already retrieved the forgemaster's fingers before and gained access to Dushnik-Yal before I start the blacksmith quest

Help would be appreciated, I really want to complete the Quest and become a super blacksmith :D

Bit of troubleshooting... is it this mod that adds the line "don't forget, I'm your girlfriend now" to basically everyone?

Because I'm trying to disable that, maybe fix some dialogue bugs.  help would be appreciated.

I am known for adding annoying dialogues to all NPCs but that's not one of mine :)